Trucker's Convoy

West

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes...Rebel Media.

You know...the media company that supports itself instead of relying on my tax money? The one that's not in the government's pocket and my wallet?

Ya...them.

Rebel and citizen journalists did a great job getting this out to the world by-passing the Canadian establishment media. Problem is, CTV, Global, CBC brainwashed my parent's generation very effectively as they tend to be less savvy when it comes to finding the real McCoy on the web. If they use the internet at all. 

As mentioned earlier, Cross Country Checkup (CBC Radio) was full of old women praising Trudeau's response as they were shown only a world where a white supremist native elder willfully attacked the police with a bicycle.

The joke going around...

CBC News: Scene of Horror

Old Lady Tramples Two Horses

• Like 1

Just now, Jack9000 said:

Reporters were warned to not get in the way clearly the rebel news reporter didn't  follow directions. 

So shoot them & club the 4th estate. Understood. Had they only followed der orders from Dear Leader's stormtroopers, all would have been fine.

I suppose leaving them be to do their jobs was out of the question? Rhetorical...I know your answer...follow der orders.

43 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Plenty of bloodshed, mate, Cheer-up. They shot & clubbed that one female Rebel reporter. She likely deserved it, right?

The intention of protest organizers (called accelerators)  was to cause deaths in the hands of law enforcement as they were trying to clear occupation so that they have a cause for a civil war and overthrow the government and take over Canada and turn it into a dictatorship. They failed miserably as we stand on guard/God for thee.

CSIS and police intelligent must follow up on these criminals and charge them with sabotage and activities against the national security. Hope they are arrested and put behind bars for a long time.

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The intention of protest organizers (called accelerators)  was to cause deaths in the hands of law enforcement as they were trying to clear occupation so that they have a cause for a civil war and overthrow the government and take over Canada and turn it into a dictatorship. They failed miserably as we stand on guard/God for thee.

CSIS and police intelligent must follow up on these criminals and charge them with sabotage and activities against the national security. Hope they are arrested and put behind bars for a long time.

:lol:

The Wizard of Oz.

• Sad 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

So shoot them & club the 4th estate. Understood. Had they only followed der orders from Dear Leader's stormtroopers, all would have been fine.

I suppose leaving them be to do their jobs was out of the question? Rhetorical...I know your answer...follow der orders.

you just posting nonsense at this point  you have a goodnight dude.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Yep rebel media the media that even the conservative party wants nothing to do with because of how extreme there views and nonsense they post most of the time is.. i'll take cbc over rebel media 365 days a year thanks.

There's a shocker 

The fascinating phenomenon with regard to media is that the Democrats are abandoning CNN and CNBC.  Currently Fox has more Democrat viewers than CNBC.  I used to mock Fox, but there’s a very clear sense that mainstream media outlets are increasingly delivering pablum narratives.  It’s worse in Canada because all of our mainstream media is politically correct.  It’s the same with our political parties.  Canada is no longer a pluralistic society.  There’s one view.  Perhaps half the Conservative Party is offering another perspective.  We’re essentially purging all opposition in Canada right now in the name of some idyllic form of woke and health purity that’s actually extremely stifling and oppressive.  Well now the official state perspective is emboldened by suspensions of freedoms, including  martial law.  Those who oppose official positions are branded racists, misogynists, and extremists.  This is what happens if you don’t accept state-mandated health programs and if you oppose the existence of such mandates in Canada.  This is puritanical government overreach.  Woke fascism.  It would be funny if it wasn’t so frightening in its reach.  The opposition can have its bank accounts frozen.  Opposition is vilified and oppressed through loss of constitutional rights.  We all lose freedoms because of it.  

9 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

OMG...LET THE HORSE SHIT FLY!

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Invest in some glasses.

I saw police brutality on a scale I haven't seen in Canada before vs unarmed people not fighting back. Women who could have been you mother getting clubbed and maced. Citizen reporters were targeted for violence and arrested.

There will be a reckoning. Enjoy your particular 1000 year empire if that's what you think you're buying. I suspect you're really not included in their plans despite your cooperation.

All tyrants meet a tyrant's fate is what I hope for. You want something else. We'll see who wins. You or I.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I've noticed that both yourself and member Dougie both post not in full sentences or paragraphs but 1 line at a time with spaces between each line, and without capital letters at the beginning of a sentence/line and without periods as punctuation at the end of lines/sentences.  You also share similar views about Canada.  What is the reason for this?

originally Dougie invented the style

to differniate his posts without an avatar

so people could easily tell which posts were his

on another forum we frequented

eventually I adopted it

cuts down on the fluff

flows with the stream of consciousness

as for the similarities in our views

we've been battletesting them for over a decade

and borrowed the best from each other over the years

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I saw police brutality on a scale I haven't seen in Canada before vs unarmed people not fighting back. Women who could have been you mother getting clubbed and maced. Citizen reporters were targeted for violence and arrested.

There will be a reckoning. Enjoy your particular 1000 year empire if that's what you think you're buying. I suspect you're really not included in their plans despite your cooperation.

All tyrants meet a tyrant's fate is what I hope for. You want something else. We'll see who wins. You or I.

Like  said, invest in some glasses, either that or lay off what you have been smoking.

• Like 1

You don't know police brutality from shit, you fucking fetuses.

Lamest "charge" with horses I ever saw, just smooth brain whiners hiding behind children, too slow and stupid to get out of the way.

Protester's quote of the week: The only reason they're calling it an occupation is because the people won't leave...

DDDDUUUUHHHH !!!

Screaming the Hollywood cry of a sawed-off racist runt as they mistake the consequences of their own free choice as FREEEEE DUMB!!!

13 minutes ago, herbie said:

You don't know police brutality from shit, you fucking fetuses.

Lamest "charge" with horses I ever saw, just smooth brain whiners hiding behind children, too slow and stupid to get out of the way.

Protester's quote of the week: The only reason they're calling it an occupation is because the people won't leave...

DDDDUUUUHHHH !!!

Screaming the Hollywood cry of a sawed-off racist runt as they mistake the consequences of their own free choice as FREEEEE DUMB!!!

let the hate flow through you herbie

triggered af

• Like 1