Trucker's Convoy

West

2 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Its rebel media lol.. they love playing the victim   reporters were warned to not get in the way or they would be arrested/treated like the protesters. Knowing rebel media they told there reporter to  go to the front line knowing they would be possibly hit or arrested  to play the victim card.. so please do better then a rebel media   reporter LOL

I accept that you'd not want me to let loose with a large gas canister doing the speed of a car on your delicate body.

Edited by DogOnPorch

10 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Its rebel media lol.. they love playing the victim   reporters were warned to not get in the way or they would be arrested/treated like the protesters. Knowing rebel media they told there reporter to  go to the front line knowing they would be possibly hit or arrested  to play the victim card.. so please do better then a rebel media   reporter LOL

Yes...Rebel Media.

You know...the media company that supports itself instead of relying on my tax money? The one that's not in the government's pocket and my wallet?

Ya...them.

I want everybody to be aware that any vote they have to make this go away is unlikely to pass. Justin could do this forever...in theory...with the NDP's help. He's already technically criminalizing the opposition. If there are any arrests of MPs, MLAs, reporters, clergy...oh wait. I think they've already started on the outspoken clergy.

9 minutes ago, West said:

Wow the professionalism of the stasi in Ottawa on full display

America America!!!!!! SOS SOS!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

You’re frightening because you discredit oppression on the basis of an ideological perspective, e.g. Rebel Media is bad.  It could be any source that you associate with a preconceived idea you have about an organization.  Responsible people don’t close their minds like that.  I read all forms of media, whether “left” or “right”.  This really is how injustices get overlooked.  You won’t see the clear violation of Charter rights.  You justify it by your ideology.  We’ve seen this before: China, Cambodia, Soviet Union, etc. 

19 minutes ago, West said:

Wow the professionalism of the stasi in Ottawa on full display

If they just wanted a coffee why would they have a camera in his face right from the beginning? They knew they shouldn't be there and were just looking for a confrontation. My god you guys are gullible.

Edited by Aristides

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes...Rebel Media.

You know...the media company that supports itself instead of relying on my tax money? The one that's not in the government's pocket and my wallet?

Ya...them.

Yep rebel media the media that even the conservative party wants nothing to do with because of how extreme there views and nonsense they post most of the time is.. i'll take cbc over rebel media 365 days a year thanks.

Just now, Aristides said:

If they just wanted a coffee why would they have a camera in his face. 

yep it's just someone who clearly trying to agitate the cops on purpose to make this video and post it to push there agenda that "all cops are corrupt and in liberals pocket"  which to no suprise the right wingers on here have fallen for.

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re frightening because you discredit oppression on the basis of an ideological perspective, e.g. Rebel Media is bad.  It could be any source that you associate with a preconceived idea you have about an organization.  Responsible people don’t close their minds like that.  I read all forms of media, whether “left” or “right”.  This really is how injustices get overlooked.  You won’t see the clear violation of Charter rights.  You justify it by your ideology.  We’ve seen this before: China, Cambodia, Soviet Union, etc. 

Rebel media is bad lol.. you attack cbc/ctv but you think rebel media is good lol. not even the CPC wants to deal with them  there fox news level bad.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

If they just wanted a coffee why would they have a camera in his face right from the beginning? They knew they shouldn't be there and were just looking for a confrontation. My god you guys are gullible.

Probably because police have been throwing punches when they think there's nobody watching? 

Even still the cop probably has a small wiener and trying to accommodate by slapping the phone out of a woman's hand. Tough guy you know

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

Rebel media is bad lol.. you attack cbc/ctv but you think rebel media is good lol. not even the CPC wants to deal with them  there fox news level bad.

Is it out-of-line to say that you'd like a police state in the name of public safety?

49 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Awwww, you and Aristedes and Blackbird must be sooo disappointed.?

It is YOU and your far right friends and colleagues who did your best to cause bloodshed in order to create chaos and backlash against the government and start a civil war to bring down the government and hence are sooo disappointed that the law enforcement strained themselves not to cause any death or serious injury. Your plot to start a civil war in our peaceful land was grounded and failed miserably.

By the way Ottawa police chief just announced that the story on an old lady trampled by a police horse WAS A LIE and part of campaign of misinformation . Ge said two people got hit and stood up and left after. Lies lies and more lies.

DOWN WITH THE ENEMIES OF CANADA. WE STAND ON GUARD AGAINST THESE ENEMIES.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Great Britain help us

All of a sudden Her Majesty has Covid. There’s not going to be much sympathy for Canada from her right now.

Internally our opposition party has become paralyzed, making it more difficult for them to politically oppose what’s going on. They were unable to rally around their own leader during this critical time, and cant seem to unite their party, let alone run a country.

Rather ill timed for Canada.

We are adrift at sea and overrun by iliberal pirates. There is no one to come to our rescue. It’s on us to resolve this national crisis ourselves.

8 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

yep it's just someone who clearly trying to agitate the cops on purpose to make this video and post it to push there agenda that "all cops are corrupt and in liberals pocket"  which to no suprise the right wingers on here have fallen for.

Who? The cop? 

12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

State violence is okay with Jack so long as he disagrees with whomever is the target of it. Sign of a weak man

Just now, West said:

State violence is okay with Jack so long as he disagrees with whomever is the target of it. Sign of a weak man

I never said state violence is okay i am saying the rebel media reporter probs got to close to the front line and mistaken as a protester lol.. or knowing how corrupt rebel media is put themselves in that  place on purpose to make a story to there benefit. which is the most likely of the 2.

3 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

You 

7 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Do you know the meaning of right wing?   Do you know how Mussolini used media and industry to support his dictatorship?  You do realize that Canada is effectively a police state right now.  The CBC is government-funded programming.  

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

You 

Do you know the meaning of right wing?   Do you know how Mussolini used media and industry to support his dictatorship?  You do realize that Canada is effectively a police state right now.  The CBC is government-funded programming.  

first of all Canada is not a police state . and 2nd of all I watch ctv more then cbc lol.  CBC isn't as bad as you claim either they have attacked the liberals plenty of times over things in the past 6 years.. you just use  tax payers dollars as a excuse to push your agenda.