Trucker's Convoy

West

35 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is horrible scenes and a black spot in history for Canada but the occupiers were warned for many days to leave and go home. They made their points well and governments took notice and one by one started dropping restrictions and vaccine passports early. It was time for them to go home a few days ago but the organizers had other plans. They wanted to overthrow the democratically elected government from the beginning.

They provoked people. The nation, especially people of Ottawa demanding action from police as their city was under occupation so the police had no option but to uphold the law and bring back order. If anyone is hurt then this will be the sole responsibility of the protest organizers not the government.

no wonder you are having anxiety attacks

when you openly support evil likes this

victim blaming over 9000

the police could rape a protester on camera and you'd blame the protester for not leaving

the police could go full on firing squad and you'd blame the protesters for not leaving

anything to avoid ever blaming the government for this

truly despicable

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the police could go full on firing squad and you'd blame the protesters for not leaving

anything to avoid ever blaming the government for this

truly despicable

"How could it happen in a such a cultural democratic country?" (Nazi regime, 1934 - 1945)

Are we getting first glimpses now, how it could, and did and will again?

39 minutes ago, myata said:

"How could it happen in a such a cultural democratic country?" (Nazi regime, 1934 - 1945)

We all live in a world now where concepts like a Middle Class and Freedom are considered an expensive and dangerous liability.

All you guys want cellphones, fer christ sake.

Pat King apparently posted a video yesterday saying he had organized a big concert for Ottawa, but the bands denied that they're taking part.

That's the problem with this demonstration, it's had corrupt people in it from the outset.  Next time, they should try to get people who reflect actual Canadian values.

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

next time I would expect revolution against your treasonous Communist tyranny, breakdown of civil order

You are foaming at the mouth.

And it's revolutionaries who want to overturn the established order, and spit on our successful institutions. Not conservatives.

If you want to change government, the election is the way to do it peacefully.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You are foaming at the mouth.

not at all

merely observing that Canada is a totalitarian Chinese Communist backed tyranny

the people did as your "Charter of Rights & Freedoms" says to do, peaceful assembly

then your government called them "terrorists" and crushed them by military means

historically, this is the path to revolution and/or total breakdown of civil order

Edited by Dougie93

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If you want to change government, the election is the way to do it peacefully.

the lawless tyrants of the Canadian government are attacking their own citizens

just for peacefully assembling, having a street party protest

at this point, America has a duty to under Responsibility to Protect

to intervene with military force as necessary

that's the law that Canada wrote

Edited by Dougie93

2 hours ago, myata said:

As you see on here, it happens because many people believe in following law, order, and authority no matter what. Equating it to what is 'good' or 'right'. Laws aren't always good. 

"The first wave of legislation, from 1933 to 1934, focused largely on limiting the participation of Jews in German public life." 

37 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm guessing that you are ok with that?

Foaming.

I defend Her Majesty

I swore a solemn oath to defend the Queen of Canada, Canada being a monarchy

I served for years as a solider of the Canadian Crown, and am decorated by the Crown for my service

but Justin Trudeau is not King

and at the threshold where he invokes war powers claiming that there is an emergency when there isn't one ?

and then uses those war powers to crush the fundamental Charter rights of Canadians in the street ?

at that point, Justin Trudeau is the technical definition of an usurping tyrant

I am bound by my oath to Elizabeth Windsor to try to overthrow such a government, of course I am

I am not bound by any oath to the government, only to the Queen, that is the Canadian constitution

the Queen's Parliamentary Supremacy does not empower Trudeau to do what he is doing

he really has seized power as a dictator, he is ignoring Parliament and all process therein

the one's foaming at the mouth

are the ones calling for innocent Canadians to be crushed by war measures

just for invoking their fundamental Charter rights in the face of Trudeau's blatantly unlawful tyranny

Edited by Dougie93

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Your name is Accountability and you come up with wild make up figures like that!!!!!

Man it’s really getting tough dealing with people like you that literally have no comprehension of the English language. I didn’t come up with shit. That number was the result of a John Hopkins study.

Let me hold your hand on this so you can understand. What I’m going to post next is a link which is a shortened word for hyperlink that connects one to the internet. This “link” will connect you to a news article that discusses the study. On this site you will see the figure stated and you could then discuss/dispute that number based on the merit of the study or you could continue in the Citezen-2015 way and make baseless, asinine comments like you just did.  Are you following me or do I need to slow down for ya? 

A new study out of Johns Hopkins University is claiming that worldwide pandemic lockdowns only prevented 0.2 per cent of COVID-19 deaths and were “not an effective way of reducing mortality rates during a pandemic.”

“We find no evidence that lockdowns, school closures, border closures, and limiting gatherings have had a noticeable effect on COVID-19 mortality,” reads the paper, which is based on a review of 34 pre-existing COVID-19 studies.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/world/johns-hopkins-university-study-covid-19-lockdowns/wcm/57324faf-9d83-44a5-9cfe-9ab51608ff64/amp/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If you were a loyalist, you would not be supporting an insurrection.

I am bound by no oath nor law to have loyalty to the government which is breaking its own laws

they are blatantly breaking the law, they have run amok right before my eyes

Justin Trudeau is not using any laws passed by Parliament

particularly the Emergencies Act which has not even been debated nor passed yet

because Justin Trudeau has suspended Parliament to act lawlessly in fact

I am bound by my oath to the Queen to resist this tyranny, by the Canada Act 1982

Edited by Dougie93

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ottawa Police Trample peaceful protestor with horse ( Feb 18/2022 )

I feel bad for the horses - using them this way is really dangerous to the horse too. I'd go so far as to call it animal cruelty (well, endangerment). I'm not sure why the police really need horses in today's day and age.

13 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I am bound by no oath nor law to have loyalty to the government which is breaking its own laws

they are blatantly breaking the law, they have run amok right before my eyes

This is the more fundamental problem here, not trucks. The poster's feelings about authority and trust in police.

Mr. Trudeau has undermined the very fabric of Canadian civil society.

Trampled under cloven hooves.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Pat King apparently posted a video yesterday saying he had organized a big concert for Ottawa, but the bands denied that they're taking part.

That's the problem with this demonstration, it's had corrupt people in it from the outset.  Next time, they should try to get people who reflect actual Canadian values.

Funny that you keep coming back to that guy.  He was not the key organizer. I don’t think the core people and the vast majority of protesters have any extreme ideas.  This was always about Charter rights and opposing vaccine mandates, a critical concern in our constitutional democracy.  

2 minutes ago, Nexii said:

I feel bad for the horses - using them this way is really dangerous to the horse too. I'd go so far as to call it animal cruelty (well, endangerment). I'm not sure why the police really need horses in today's day and age.

Certainly my Tsar, calling in the Cossacks is a wonderful idea!

---Gerald Butts