Trucker's Convoy

West

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

the main difference with Canada

is that Canada has so little capacity for such a huge population

they might have tamped this down for now

but it could explode again even larger next time

the government is going to run out of cops very fast if this escalates from here

which as the government is actually persecuting people now, it seems inevitable to spiral out of control

Trudeau just ain't as scary as Putin, and Canada doesn't have anywhere near enough troops to keep order

Coolio

48 minutes ago, West said:

Hopefully the report shes still alive is accurate. Still disgusting nonetheless

Nobody should be there protesting up in front of the police line let alone a fragile old woman.  I saw her on the news.  Those protesters have been warned countless times to go home and what they're doing is illegal, maybe criminal.  A lot of them will be arrested and charged because of their stupidity.   I admit, I don't think the police should have ridden their horses through the crowd though.  Not sure what the reason for that was.  Hopefully they will be told not to.

20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

it's that Trudeau invoked the Emergency Act falsely, so he could use it to make the police commit crimes for him

Because he can, just watch him. Trudeau should take a unique place in the country's history: he demonstrated visibly, in fact the absurdity and total incapacity of the political system. Nobody has done it better. He's been near perfect.

He can rule now, by an iron fist for four years. NDP complicit in his acts cannot budge now it's like a real majority. Then he'll turn on CBC and CTV, the propaganda machine tested and honed on Covid and protests and who knows. This is your future Canada.

Edited by myata

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Nobody should be there protesting up in front of the police line let alone a fragile old woman.  I saw her on the news.  Those protesters have been warned countless times to go home and what they're doing is illegal, maybe criminal.  A lot of them will be arrested and charged because of their stupidity.   I admit, I don't think the police should have ridden their horses through the crowd though.  Not sure what the reason for that was.  Hopefully they will be told not to.

Get a grip. Police shouldn't be running people over with horses or punching people repeatedly as in other videos. 

If you support that then again I doubt you have a real faith in God 

1 minute ago, West said:

Get a grip. Police shouldn't be running people over with horses or punching people repeatedly as in other videos. 

If you support that then again I doubt you have a real faith in God 

If you had bothered to read my comment I said they should not ride their horses through the crowd.  How ignorant can you be?

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Coolio

really they can't even rely on the military

they've really only got the Mounties as the reliable Canadian KGB, and there's only 17,000 for 37 million people

that's why they are going after people's bank accounts, pets & even children

intimidation is all they got, but they can't back it up with boots on the ground

but they are playing with fire, acting like Putin, without the troops behind them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

If you had bothered to read my comment I said they should not ride their horses through the crowd.  How ignorant can you be?

The reason for it is intimidation. The protests aren't illegal. Trudeau is just throwing a tantrum over being humiliated on the world stage.

Of course running someone over with a horse and having six cops punch a man repeatedly is "for your safety" ?.. 

Of course we don't actually believe that. The show of force is to send a message that Trudeau will inject his juices into you if he wants. You want to talk back? He'll take your money out of your bank account and put you in jail. Because he can. 

Edited by West
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

really they can't even rely on the military

they've really only got the Mounties as the reliable Canadian KGB, and there's only 17,000 for 37 million people

that's why they are going after people's bank accounts, pets & even children

intimidation is all they got, but they can't back it up with boots on the ground

but they are playing with fire, acting like Putin, without the troops behind them

Culture war climax unfolding in Canada. Information Age War of Ideas.  
Spiritual battles: Humanity versus algorithms.   World of number versus World of Creator. 

2 minutes ago, myata said:

Nobody before Trudeau has shown so clearly, to the country and the world what the political system in Canada is and what can be done with it.

He is the best, ever. He deserves kudos for that. How else would we know, and would we even want to?

Ever heard of a dummkopf?   People who don't believe in the Covid health measures and restrictions are dummkopfs.

19 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Culture war climax unfolding in Canada. Information Age War of Ideas.  
Spiritual battles: Humanity versus algorithms.   World of number versus World of Creator. 

seems like desperation tho

they went way over the top, they are way more afraid of this than they should be

what I assume is that they know what a house of cards the fiscal & economic situation is

they know a massive market collapse is coming

so they are laying the foundation of control by terrorizing the population

I know from people telling me to my face that they are just too scared to speak out

there are way more people against the government who are simply too scared to say so

but that's all they got

if that fails, then I could see mobs coming to burn the government down, it seems inevitable on this course in fact

Edited by Dougie93

13 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

No…the study indicated that lockdowns and mandates prevented 0.2% of deaths. Meaning the lockdowns did nothing.

The 'study' was simply a working paper produced by someone who worked at Hopkin's that got together with a couple of other economists.  Three social scientists vs just about the entire planet's medical scientists on the topic of epidemiology, virology and medicine.

I'll add that to the list of things that make me go hmmmm.   

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The 'study' was simply a working paper produced by someone who worked at Hopkin's that got together with a couple of other economists.  

The study was actually a review of 34 existing studies on this topic. A meta analysis of some sort. But hey…you pick and choose to believe what ever study you want as it’s a free country. Or at least it used to be

Crazy day in Ottawa today.

Justin and Chrystias' brownshirt thugs in black jackets got active.

Here they are smacking one Canuck with a rifle butt:

Here they are horse stomping some old lady on a walker.

Another poor schmuck gets kneed to the ground:

The median organization, True North is suing Trudeau's thugs for beating up one of their reporters:

QT1fohHf_normal.jpg

I've just retained a lawyer on behalf of True North and our journalist . We are suing the police for assault and targeting a working journalist. : you don't get to beat up journalists in this country. See you in court.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

My Lord what a horrible situation.

The police are oppressing peaceful protesters in Canada.

God help us.  

It is horrible scenes and a black spot in history for Canada but the occupiers were warned for many days to leave and go home. They made their points well and governments took notice and one by one started dropping restrictions and vaccine passports early. It was time for them to go home a few days ago but the organizers had other plans. They wanted to overthrow the democratically elected government from the beginning.

They provoked people. The nation, especially people of Ottawa demanding action from police as their city was under occupation so the police had no option but to uphold the law and bring back order. If anyone is hurt then this will be the sole responsibility of the protest organizers not the government.