Trucker's Convoy

West

20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

understand that this is an asymmetrical influence operation

baiting Trudeau into declaring martial law : is all part of the plan

they are in a state of complete & total panic, it will be their undoing

Your excesses have made you guys go from potential heroes to zeros in less than three weeks. You've lost the room boys, nothing left for you  but the hook.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, blackbird said:

Well, you talk like an anarchist, not like a believer in Christ. 

Jesus of Nazareth was the revolutionary who brought the Roman Empire down

I was an armed agent for the Canadian state

but Saul becomes Paul on the road to Damascus

I take up the cross against the godless tyrants of Canada

serene in my resolve,  I assure you

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Jesus of Nazareth was the revolutionary who brought the Roman Empire down

I was an armed agent for the Canadian state

but Saul becomes Paul on the road to Damascus

I take up the cross against the godless tyrants of Canada

serene in my resolve,  I assure you

No, Jesus was not a revolutionary.  That is pure fiction.  He did not bring down the Roman empire.  That was not his purpose at all.  He said his kingdom is not of this world.  Taking up the cross against government is evil and anarchy.  God never condoned anything like that.  If you want to take up the cross for Christ, it must be in accordance with his word.  That means quietly, secretly and in accordance with his Word.  He did not condone using force or the sword against the authorities.  In fact, Christ said to turn the other cheek.  We are supposed to be obedient to authorities even if we disagree with them.  True Christian character is when you accept things patiently and meekly that you don't agree with or don't like.  I often failed in that, but that is what Christians are to do.  

Carrying a cross to war as in the Crusades was not a Christian thing.  People have used God to justify all kinds of evil in the world in history.  The Roman Church was a huge offender in history.  Consider the so-called Holy Roman Inquisition where they tortured and killed who they deemed as heretics for centuries.  

Edited by blackbird

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

No, Jesus was not a revolutionary.  That is pure fiction.  He did not bring down the Roman empire.  That was not his purpose at all.  He said his kingdom is not of this world.  Taking up the cross against government is evil and anarchy.  God never condoned anything like that.  If you want to take up the cross for Christ, it must be in accordance with his word.  He did not condone using force or the sword against the authorities.  In fact, Christ said to turn the other cheek.  We are supposed to be obedient to authorities even if we disagree with them.  True Christian character is when you accept things patiently and meekly that you don't agree with or don't like.  I often failed in that, but that is what Christians are to do.  

Carrying a cross to war as in the Crusades was not a Christian thing.  People have used God to justify all kinds of evil in the world in history.  The Roman Church was a huge offender in history.  Consider the so-called Holy Roman INquisition where they tortured and killed heretics.  

you appoint yourself as spokesman for Christ

that is called Popery

but I am a Protestant

Ulster Scot

we don't follow Popes, nor scribes, nor pharisees

it's not in a book, God is real

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

No, Jesus was not a revolutionary.  That is pure fiction.  He did not bring down the Roman empire.  That was not his purpose at all.  He said his kingdom is not of this world.  Taking up the cross against government is evil and anarchy.  God never condoned anything like that.  If you want to take up the cross for Christ, it must be in accordance with his word.  He did not condone using force or the sword against the authorities.  In fact, Christ said to turn the other cheek.  We are supposed to be obedient to authorities even if we disagree with them.  True Christian character is when you accept things patiently and meekly that you don't agree with or don't like.  I often failed in that, but that is what Christians are to do.  

Carrying a cross to war as in the Crusades was not a Christian thing.  People have used God to justify all kinds of evil in the world in history.  The Roman Church was a huge offender in history.  Consider the so-called Holy Roman Inquisition where they tortured and killed heretics.  

So you believe Christians should not be involved in social justice of any kind?

11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

you appoint yourself as spokesman for Christ

that is called Popery

but I am a Protestant

Ulster Scot

we don't follow Popes, nor scribes, nor pharisees

it's not in a book, God is real

Defending the truth of what God said in his written revelation is not popery.  I actually attended the Free Presbyterian Church for a couple years but found them to be somewhat popish themselves, although they say they oppose popery.  However, I did hear the gospel from the Free Presbyterian Church and God used them to save me.  I even had the honour of meeting Dr. Paisley.  The Bible is God's revelation to man.  If you are a true Protestant Christian, you will believe the KING JAMES Bible is the only infallible authority to live by.  Dr. Paisley would not approve of your extremism; neither would God approve.  You are following your own ideas, not God who wrote the Bible.   You need to do some studying.  

10 minutes ago, West said:

So you believe Christians should not be involved in social justice of any kind?

That's not what I said.  Follow the laws and you can protest things legally and peacefully.

Edited by blackbird

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

Defending the truth of what God said in his written revelation is not popery.  I actually attended the Free Presbyterian Church for a couple years but found them to be somewhat popish themselves, although they say they oppose popery.  However, I did hear the gospel from the Free Presbyterian Church and God used them to save me.  I even had the honour of meeting Dr. Paisley.  The Bible is God's revelation to man.  If you are a true Protestant Christian, you will believe the Bible is the only infallible authority to live by.  Dr. Paisley would not approve of your extremism; neither would God approve.  You are following your own ideas, not God who wrote the Bible.   You need to do some studying. 

you've said that already, I've already addressed it, see above

Just now, blackbird said:

If you are a Christian, you need to read and believe the King James Bible.

the New Testament is simply a recording of the life & death of Jesus

same story in four versions

but it is actually contradictory

Matthew, Mark & Luke are the same, then John contradicts them

but the book itself is not supernatural, it's just a book

God is in not in a book

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

the New Testament is simply a recording of the life & death of Jesus

same story in four versions

but it is actually contradictory

Matthew, Mark & Luke are the same, then John contradicts them

but the book itself is not supernatural, it's just a book

God is in not in a book

I can't see how you can call yourself a Christian and reject God's written revelation to man.  That is an oxymoron.

I don't think anyone has to justify why they want to keep their freedoms, guaranteed by the Charter - including the basic human right of medical bodily autonomy.

YOU (the government and those who support the taking away of this freedom) need to justify why that right is being taken away.

So, explain to me - why do you feel the government is correct in eliminating the right, guaranteed in our Charter, to medical bodily autonomy.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

I don't think anyone has to justify why they want to keep their freedoms, guaranteed by the Charter - including the basic human right of medical bodily autonomy.

YOU (the government and those who support the taking away of this freedom) need to justify why that right is being taken away.

So, explain to me - why do you feel the government is correct in eliminating the right, guaranteed in our Charter, to medical bodily autonomy.

Because they are very very scared and have irrational fear of people not taking the shot

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Defending the truth of what God said in his written revelation is not popery.  I actually attended the Free Presbyterian Church for a couple years but found them to be somewhat popish themselves, although they say they oppose popery.  However, I did hear the gospel from the Free Presbyterian Church and God used them to save me.  I even had the honour of meeting Dr. Paisley.  The Bible is God's revelation to man.  If you are a true Protestant Christian, you will believe the KING JAMES Bible is the only infallible authority to live by.  Dr. Paisley would not approve of your extremism; neither would God approve.  You are following your own ideas, not God who wrote the Bible.   You need to do some studying.  

That's not what I said.  Follow the laws and you can protest things legally and peacefully.

TBH I'm not sure what your point is which is why I'm asking. From what I gather you seem more concerned about someone having to take a slight detour into work in the morning than the government pushing through detrimental policies and businesses firing workers over a vaccine

I see alot of nonsense from Christians online using Romans 12 to justify clear violations of human rights such as control over their own medical decision. 

I'm not sure Jesus would be in favor of medical segregation. 

Edited by West