America Under pResident Biden

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

You have been taken in by a con man.  Your 'threats' align with what HE says only - not with what the FBI, fellow Republicans and normal people say.

Give your head a shake, you got rooked and you are resisting to acknowledge it with all your being.

Most of the free world knew the fix was in when the Demmies started pimping mail-in ballots back in 2018. Every single election change that they want to implement is always voter-fraud-friendly for some reason.

The fact that CNN started calling the election results legitimate on election night made it even more suspicious. You know CNN right, the 'news' network that still doesn't even accept the results of the 2016 election after 4 years?

Gimme a break MH. No one is as dumb as you're pretending to be right now. 

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Most of the free world knew the fix was in when the Demmies started pimping mail-in ballots back in 2018. Every single election change that they want to implement is always voter-fraud-friendly for some reason.

The fact that CNN started calling the election results legitimate on election night made it even more suspicious. You know CNN right, the 'news' network that still doesn't even accept the results of the 2016 election after 4 years?

Gimme a break MH. No one is as dumb as you're pretending to be right now. 

Another load of horseshit built on top of a layer of horseshit. The only “fix” is the the brainwashed followers too blinded to see the obvious conman that literally the entire world sees

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You know CNN right, the 'news' network that still doesn't even accept the results of the 2016 election after 4 years?

Another dose of Trumpist reality: criticizing the president is the same thing as his people suing to overturn results based on urban myths and conjecture.  

There's never been anything as anti-democratic in the US as this political cult.

58 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

There's never been anything as anti-democratic in the US as this political cult.

Nope....the U.S. was very "anti-democratic" by design for many decades, favouring tax paying landowners and white males.   The KKK "cult" gained political power in several states after the Civil War and Reconstruction.   Women didn't get the federal vote until 1920.

And for specific presidential elections, see 1824....very "anti-democratic"...but constitutional.

Enjoy the Trump show from Canada....but he is just another U.S. president.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Another load of horseshit built on top of a layer of horseshit. The only “fix” is the the brainwashed followers too blinded to see the obvious conman that literally the entire world sees

The fact that you call it bullshit is like the dictionary definition of 'verified'.

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Another dose of Trumpist reality: criticizing the president is the same thing as his people suing to overturn results based on urban myths and conjecture.  

You can't argue the facts, so you come out with a generic insult. Grow up MH. 

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Only to a brainwashed cult-following conspiracy nut who reflexively believes in the opposite of reality. 

The perfect example of the person you're describing there would be the guy who:

-bought into Russian collusion,

- believed Dr Blasey Ford,

-believed every 'anonymous source' story that came out of CNN in the last 4 years,

-believes that Trudeau is just a swell PM,

-thinks Biden is a leader not a senile crook,

-thinks Hillary is a dedicated politician and not a criminal/liar, etc.

Basically everything that you believe in has been debunked or proven to be complete idiocy, nd that's not even the whole list. It's pathetic. 

You're the poster child for brainwashed cult-following conspiracy nuts.

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

-believed every 'anonymous source' story that came out of CNN in the last 4 years,

Basically everything that you believe in has been debunked or proven to be complete idiocy, nd that's not even the whole list. It's pathetic. 

Says the dude that keeping bringing up Blasey Ford for some reason. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Boges said:

Says the dude that keeping bringing up Blasey Ford for some reason. :lol:

I could bring up 1,000 stupid things that all of you guys gobbled up. Things that even a Jr High School student would be able to figure out, but that went right over your heads.

For example, when Trump calls MS-13 animals and CNN says "Trump called all immigrants animals" and you think that's legit. Or when CNN says "Michael Brown was gentle giant, and the videos of his violent episode in a store moments before he was shot shouldn't be shown on tv out of respect for the dead. Let's just focus on what his grade 6 teacher said about him. That's what really matters here."

Honestly you should be extremely embarrassed of the things that sucked you in but instead you just say "why do you keep pointing out all the stupid CNN stories that we believed?"

I say it because you should know by now, after the thousandth time that you've been sucked in by CNN's lies, that when CNN talks you need to have your bullshit filter set to "INCOMING STEAMY MAXIMUM OVERLOAD LIKELY SYSTEM CRASH IMMINENT". Instead, after all this time, your filter is still set at "Nothin' but blue skies and gospel truth, take the rest of the month off".

Just out of curiosity, do you also believe that de-funding the police is the key to saving black men in the US from their impending annihilation at the hands of the police? :lol:

Just now, WestCanMan said:

I could bring up 1,000 stupid things that all of you guys gobbled up. Things that even a Jr High School student would be able to figure out, but that went right over your heads.

For example, when Trump calls MS-13 animals and CNN says "Trump called all immigrants animals" and you think that's legit. Or when CNN says "Michael Brown was gentle giant, and the videos of his violent episode in a store moments before he was shot shouldn't be shown on tv out of respect for the dead. Let's just focus on what his grade 6 teacher said about him. That's what really matters here."

Honestly you should be extremely embarrassed of the things that sucked you in but instead you just say "why do you keep pointing out all the stupid CNN stories that we believed?"

I say it because you should know by now, after the thousandth time that you've been sucked in by CNN's lies, that when CNN talks you need to have your bullshit filter set to "INCOMING STEAMY MAXIMUM OVERLOAD LIKELY SYSTEM CRASH IMMINENT". Instead, after all this time, your filter is still set at "Nothin' but blue skies and gospel truth, take the rest of the month off".

Cite the things that sucked me in. 

Of course that would be extraordinary Thread drift. 

Just out of curiosity, do you also believe that de-funding the police is the key to saving black men in the US from their impending annihilation at the hands of the police?

No, I just think Cops get paid too much. . . In Canada anyway. 

This is getting quite farcical tbh. Even if there ever was to be found out any real election-fraud which really changed the outcome of the election after some point we will just have to accept it like a hand of God goal which was cheated but nevertheless stayed in the history-books.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Listen dumbass I’ve never said a thing on this site about Trudeau or Blassey Ford or that “Biden is a leader” or that “Hillary is a dedicated politician” so I wonder how you claim to know what I think about them.  In fact I’ve said some unflattering things about both Biden and Clinton and nothing complementary about eithe. I’m sure your child-like black-and-white thinking  just can’t handle the fact that  I reject your retarded conspiracy theories so you created your own fiction like you do whenever reality presents something you don’t want to accept  

Secondly a key failing of you under-educated Trump cultists is that you can’t distinguish the difference between opinion and fact. For example,  whether Trudeau is a “swell” PM or terrible one will always and forever be a matter of personal opinion not fact so how your kool-aid addled brain thinks it’s been “debunked” is unfathomable. 

And anyone who isn’t completely retarded would understand you can’t claim to know a secret truth that’s fooled the rest of the world and still claim everyone ELSE is a brainwashed cultist. Just another example of Trumpsters incoherent worldview. One minute you’re pretending to be the only people in the world not fooled by the VAST WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY then the  next minute you are pretending the whole world is on your side and Trump critics are an obscure fringe group. Which is it?  Take your time I haven’t been able to get a straight answer from any of you yet.

Your understanding of the world, how it works, and the people in it is incoherent, half-baked, self-contradicting, poorly informed and motivated by stunning ignorance and lacking of knowledge of every type. It’s a total failure just like all tour failed lawsuits to steal the election and rip off supporters for donations. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Mueller also bought into Russian collusion. He wrote a report that substantiated it.

Blasey Ford was clearly telling the truth. You could tell it was true, not just by her credible testimony, but by how Kavanaugh cried and blamed Hillary.

Anonymous source stories are the backbone of real journalism. You just don't know how journalism works.

Trudeau has been better than I expected. I can see why his numbers have recently skyrocketed.

Biden's okay if a little too right wing and old. Certainly not a crook like the guy who is tearing down democracy to try to keep out of jail.

They never had anything on Hillary. Obama didn't even think it necessary to pardon her, even after a senile clown was elected president while calling for her to go to prison. Obama knew he was just a clown who had nothing. Somehow I don't think Trump will be so confident about his criminal children.

3 hours ago, Boges said:

Cite the things that sucked me in. 

Of course that would be extraordinary Thread drift. 

Russian collusion, Ukrainian collusion, the Biden's aren't guilty of anything, Hillary's not guilty of anything, it's no big deal that members of the FBI were fired/demoted/criminally charged for collusion hoax crimes, Blasey-Ford, anonymous quotes are always legit, R Brooks was killed for falling asleep at a drive thru, etc, etc. 

It's not really thread drift - it's pertinent because the sources that you're referencing for this thread are 100% discredited. 

No, I just think Cops get paid too much. . . In Canada anyway. 

How often do you legitimately risk your life to save other people? How often do you go to domestic disputes to wrestle with violent drunks to stop them from beating up their wives? How often do you work outside between 1-5am in the freezing cold, dealing with the worst criminals in the seediest areas of the biggest cities? How often do you get yelled at and called nasty names by lowlife racist SJWs just for doing your job properly? 

You could probably get work and find housing in downtown Baltimore or New Orleans if you want. Go live in some places where the cops don't make much money and then you can yell at them with your fellow cop-hating SJWs whenever they arrest a crack dealer. I think you'll love it. 

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Russian collusion, Ukrainian collusion, the Biden's aren't guilty of anything, Hillary's not guilty of anything, it's no big deal that members of the FBI were fired/demoted/criminally charged for collusion hoax crimes, Blasey-Ford, anonymous quotes are always legit, R Brooks was killed for falling asleep at a drive thru, etc, etc. 

It's not really thread drift - it's pertinent because the sources that you're referencing for this thread are 100% discredited. 

If Hillary is Guilty of something, why isn't she in jail. Or right Deep State DOJ. Same DOJ that made sure Mueller couldn't investigate anything related to Trump. 

How often do you legitimately risk your life to save other people? How often do you go to domestic disputes to wrestle with violent drunks to stop them from beating up their wives? How often do you work outside between 1-5am in the freezing cold, dealing with the worst criminals in the seediest areas of the biggest cities? How often do you get yelled at and called nasty names by lowlife racist SJWs just for doing your job properly? 

You could probably get work and find housing in downtown Baltimore or New Orleans if you want. Go live in some places where the cops don't make much money and then you can yell at them with your fellow cop-hating SJWs whenever they arrest a crack dealer. I think you'll love it. 

I don't owe cops anything. They work for me. Or at least that's what Serve and Protect would indicate. Doesn't seem to work that way in practice for many people. 

If they don't like the risks of the jobs, I'm sure there are plenty of things people with High-School level education can do that pay north of six figures.  

Yet my only real interactions with them is when they get me going too fast because I didn't notice the speed limits have changed. 

But again, huge thread drift. 

Edited by Boges

58 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Listen dumbass  

LOL, your bug-eyed rant was the perfect representation of leftists in general. 

Secondly a key failing of you under-educated Trump cultists is that you can’t distinguish the difference between opinion and fact. For example,  whether Trudeau is a “swell” PM or terrible one will always and forever be a matter of personal opinion not fact so how your kool-aid addled brain thinks it’s been “debunked” is unfathomable.

See, this is a perfect example of your poor reading comprehension (which is literally your only excuse for the ridiculous CNN drivel that you regurgitate here). If you go back and look, I didn't say that everything on that list was 'debunked', I said that it was "debunked or proven to be complete idiocy".

It's not just an opinion of mine that Trudeau is a scandal-plagued fool whose only redeeming quality is his ability to pretend that he's in a position to virtue signal down to the rest of Canada. It's a well-documented fact. 

And in case you forgot, your theory that Trudeau was a paragon of virtue compared to Trump was just dashed recently when you were informed that he's a groper too. By your own standards where "sexual assault is sexual assault so Trump is as bad as Bill Clinton", Trudeau is as bad as Clinton too, which means that he's a rapist by your standards.  So yeah, the notion that he is a good leader is out the window. 

And anyone who isn’t completely retarded would understand you can’t claim to know a secret truth that’s fooled the rest of the world and still claim everyone ELSE is a brainwashed cultist

Physician, heal thyself. 

You're the one who prattles on about "Trump colluded with Russia" and that's the mother of all conspiracy theories. The FBI investigated that for years and came up with nothing. ZErooo. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Diddley. Trudeau's IQ squared. Some of them even got caught lying and falsifying evidence so they've been fired and one will even go to jail.

Then you come out with "EVERYONE WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE WITNESSED ELECTION FRAUD IS A TOTAL LIAR!!!!!!" LMAO, if that's not a half-baked, moronic conspiracy theory then no such thing exists. Anyone who knows anything at all about statistics and probability knows that there's literally a zero percent chance that there wasn't any fraud at all after 150M votes were tallied. Of course there were a lot of legitimate claims. The fact that at least one voting machine flipped thousands of votes for Biden in a swing state has been proven. 

The fact that the Demonrats with their rich history of getting caught cheating on elections, and their never-ending crusade to implement voter-fraud-friendly election changes, won this election under such weird circumstances is enough reason to believe that a serious investigation is warranted.

Your understanding of the world, how it works, and the people in it is incoherent, half-baked, self-contradicting, poorly informed and motivated by stunning ignorance and lacking of knowledge of every type.

Like I said dude, that's you to a tee. Basically no point that you ever tried to make here was based on rational, factual, credible sources or information.

You've got the leftist screaming down pat, and outside of that you're not making any real impressions here Beave.

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Mueller also bought into Russian collusion. He wrote a report that substantiated it.

Go look up "substantiated" Bubber. Big words aren't your friend.

Blasey Ford was clearly telling the truth. You could tell it was true, not just by her credible testimony, but by how Kavanaugh cried and blamed Hillary.

I'll give you kudos, that was actually pretty funny.

The idea that B-F was telling the truth is absurd. She was caught lying about things like 1) "I didn't know that the GOP offered to bring a lie detector out to where I was so that I wouldn't have to fly in" - even I knew about that offer before she flew out and I live in a different country, and I was not in contact with her lawyers who would have also known. 2) She didn't have a phobia of flying, which she claimed to have gotten as a result of the "horrific incident", because she has a history of flying for recreational purposes. 3) She didn't have a fear of going into places with only door because she lived in places that only have 1 door for decades. 4) Not one single person that she knows has ever even heard about 'the horrific incident'. No one comes out with a confession like that on the national stage. 

Her accusation fits the exact pattern of all the other major Dem accusations of the last 4 years - they can't be proven to be perjury because they're so vague that it's impossible to mount an actual defence.

1) Blasey - Ford: "I was almost raped in about '86 or '87 somehwere within 3 miles of my house." :lol: :D :lol:

2) "Trump hired hookers to pee on a bed that Obama once slept in :huh: , and he asked the Russians to put $100K worth of ads on FB to win the election for him at some point in 2015 :ph34r: . We just couldn't find video of it." How can Trump ever prove this is false unless he provides video evidence of every word that he said from 2014 to 2017?

3) E Jean Caroll "I was raped in about '95 or '96." :lol:

Anonymous source stories are the backbone of real journalism. You just don't know how journalism works.

Anonymous source stories don't stack up when they're discredited by eye-witnesses who are willing to speak on the record. You just don't know how reality works.

Trudeau has been better than I expected. I can see why his numbers have recently skyrocketed.

I expected him to be an utter failure, and the word utter was surpassed by orders of magnitude. 

What numbers skyrocketed? Covid deaths, the record for ethics breaches by the elected leader of an entire nation (including banana republics), business bankruptcies, or the federal deficit?

Biden's okay if a little too right wing and old. Certainly not a crook like the guy who is tearing down democracy to try to keep out of jail.

Biden's a kid-sniffing influence-peddler with dementia. I have oodles of incontrovertible evidence of each one of those claims in case you're not up to speed. 

They never had anything on Hillary. Obama didn't even think it necessary to pardon her, even after a senile clown was elected president while calling for her to go to prison. Obama knew he was just a clown who had nothing. Somehow I don't think Trump will be so confident about his criminal children.

They had the fact that she was guilty of gross negligence in the transmission and storage of classified information. That's the report that was filed by the FBI, and it's a felony. Comey changed the words 'grossly negligent' to a synonym which was identical in seriousness but didn't match with the exact legal terminology used to describe the crime which she was guilty of, and she bumped her head so all she could say when she was talking to the FBI was "I don't remember anything at all, I only have my campaign-related memories so that I can talk to the media and go on the debate stage and stuff like that". She also deleted thousands of emails after they were subpoenaed. That right there is a crime all on it's own. 

Her husband also had a completely random encounter with the AG on a tarmac the weekend before her final court date. There are literally thousands of airports in the USA, and for some reason they were both re-fuelling their planes just one state away from the west coast. (how short is the range of their planes that they had to stop in Arizona???? That's not actually a thing) Instead of reporting on the grand fluke of how their itineraries crossed paths on that one day of all days, in the least likely of all states for refuelling a plane, we're told that they just talked about their grandkids (Bill still doesn't have any).

Glad you're back Bubber. It's always fun seeing what you post.

1 hour ago, Boges said:

If Hillary is Guilty of something, why isn't she in jail. Or right Deep State DOJ. Same DOJ that made sure Mueller couldn't investigate anything related to Trump. 

Hillary has been completely exonerated by the MSM, just like Trudeau was for the We scandal. 

It's actually hard for judges and prosecutors to work against the full, combined force of the MSM. Especially when they have terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM on their side who can kill folks with impunity ("the protests were mainly peaceful" and "Antifa doesn't exist" lol)

The greatest threat that our countries face is the control that the Demonrats and Libelars have over our MSM. 

I don't owe cops anything. They work for me. Or at least that's what Serve and Protect would indicate. Doesn't seem to work that way in practice for many people. 

If they don't like the risks of the jobs, I'm sure there are plenty of things people with High-School level education can do that pay north of six figures.  

Yet my only real interactions with them is when they get me going too fast because I didn't notice the speed limits have changed. 

But again, huge thread drift. 

Aside from the fact that you obviously don't understand how and why policing is one of the cornerstones of a complex society, your post shows that you have a pathetic disregard/complete lack of empathy for other people. 

That last part is thread drift but it needed to be said. 

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

scandal-plagued fool whose only redeeming quality is his ability to pretend that he's in a position to virtue signal down to the rest of Canada. It's a well-documented fact. 

By definition everything in the above quote is a judgment and therefore cannot be a fact. If you had finished high school you might have known that. 

See, this is a perfect example of your poor reading comprehension (which is literally your only excuse for the ridiculous CNN drivel that you regurgitate here). If you go back and look, I didn't say that everything on that list was 'debunked', I said that it was "debunked or proven to be complete idiocy".

Dummy you still don’t get it. Opinions can’t be proven or disproven. They are subjective, not objective. Sub-ject-ive. Go look it up. 

And in case you forgot, your theory that Trudeau was a paragon of virtue compared to Trump was just dashed recently when you were informed that he's a groper too. By your own standards where "sexual assault is sexual assault so Trump is as bad as Bill Clinton", Trudeau is as bad as Clinton too, which means that he's a rapist by your standards.  So yeah, the notion that he is a good leader is out the window. 

I already told you and you avoided responding, even Trudeaus accuser said it wasn’t sexual assault. Unlike the many accusations against Trump, reflective of e same behaviour that he is on tape admitting to. I never denied Bill Clintons accusations because unlike you I’m not a brainless follower who needs to worship a political  leader as a god. 

You're the one who prattles on about "Trump colluded with Russia" and that's the mother of all conspiracy theories. The FBI investigated that for years and came up with nothing. ZErooo. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Diddley. Trudeau's IQ squared. Some of them even got caught lying and falsifying evidence so they've been fired and one will even go to jail.

Then you come out with "EVERYONE WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE WITNESSED ELECTION FRAUD IS A TOTAL LIAR!!!!!!" LMAO, if that's not a half-baked, moronic conspiracy theory then no such thing exists. Anyone who knows anything at all about statistics and probability knows that there's literally a zero percent chance that there wasn't any fraud at all after 150M votes were tallied. Of course there were a lot of legitimate claims. The fact that at least one voting machine flipped thousands of votes for Biden in a swing state has been proven. 

The fact that the Demonrats with their rich history of getting caught cheating on elections, and their never-ending crusade to implement voter-fraud-friendly election changes, won this election under such weird circumstances is enough reason to believe that a serious investigation is warranted.

Too much  lying, bullshiting gaslighting and repeating already debunked false claims in this quote to go through again, we’ve dealt with it already.  And  through that whole pile of shit you never even answered the question:  has the whole world been fooled and you’re among  the select few who knew the real truth?  Or is the whole world in your side and only a select few oppose trump?  Answer the damn question 

Your whole position that anyone who doesn’t subscribe to your far-fetched and implausible election conspiracy claims is automatically  a conspiracy nut themselves is another of your retarded claims.  It is not a conspiracy theory to say that the very small number of people involved in Trumps false claims are lying. It is, however a whacko conspiracy theory to claim that the thousands involved in the election, the media, the “deep state”,  fellow Republican state officials and judges etc etc are all conspiring together with communist countries,Iran,  the ghost of Hugo Chavez, North Korea and all the other absolutely fucking crazy batshit that you fruitcakes have come up with and swallow without question  

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1