America Under pResident Biden

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No, the Dems are circling their wagons around the biggest sleazebag in their party, as usual.

Bill, Hillary,  Obama and now Biden. It's like getting that nomination is proof that you're scum. 

No. Republicans just have a stock election template that says “(insert name here) is the biggest sleazebag in the Democratic party!”

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No. Republicans just have a stock election template that says “(insert name here) is the biggest sleazebag in the Democratic party!”

Riiiight. Did you see what the scumbag Demmies did to Bork? Thomas? Kavanaugh?

You couldn't possibly go any lower than the Dems did on those 3 occasions unless maybe you slandered a high school kid on international prime time news. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Riiiight. Did you see what the scumbag Demmies did to Bork? Thomas? Kavanaugh?

You couldn't possibly go any lower than the Dems did on those 3 occasions unless maybe you slandered a high school kid on international prime time news. 

Bahaha smear and slander is Republican tradecraft. DAILY nonsense for the past 20 years that make Kavanaugh look like child’s play. Like typical chickenhawk bullies you can dish it out by the bucketful but cry like little bitches if you get served even a teaspoon of tour own medicine. This is how you wanted to play the game so suck it up. 

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Bahaha smear and slander is Republican tradecraft. DAILY nonsense for the past 20 years that make Kavanaugh look like child’s play. Like typical chickenhawk bullies you can dish it out by the bucketful but cry like little bitches if you get served even a teaspoon of tour own medicine. This is how you wanted to play the game so suck it up. 

Who have the GOP ever smeared like the Demonrats smeared Bork, Kavanaugh and Thomas? Just name one person.....

You know you're lying, as if you even care.

FYI the Demonrats and Libelars have a general, overall policy of slandering not just their political opponents, but calling their voters racists as well. Eg 'basket of deplorables' and 'systemic racism' and that old canard of 'the biggest terrorist threat in North America is from far-right white people' or whatever it is that they say. 

18 hours ago, Shady said:

Where’s the media?  Imagine if it was Trump?

Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research

https://nypost.com/2020/11/14/biden-cancer-initiative-spent-millions-on-payroll-zero-on-research-report/

They voted in Biden despite the political baggage, scandals and lack of accomplishments for 48 years. They voted, not because they like Biden but because they are so afraid. Notice how much calmer the media is already? Their reward for voting for Uncle Joe is a nice day in the news.

19 hours ago, Shady said:

Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research

https://nypost.com/2020/11/14/biden-cancer-initiative-spent-millions-on-payroll-zero-on-research-report/

Oh you're back to this. Thought we were supposed to focus on Vaccine manufacturing. 

https://www.cancerhealth.com/article/truth-biden-cancer-initiative

It’s true that the initiative did not dispense grants in its two-year existence.

But that’s because it was never meant to.

The Biden Cancer Initiative sought to put an end to the siloing of cancer research. It worked to support the work of the entirely different and much larger Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot, a National Cancer Institute program that President-elect Joe Biden spearheaded as vice president that continues to fund grants worth many millions of dollars each year. (The Moonshot program is named after Joe Biden’s son, who died of brain cancer in 2015.)

Indeed, the Cancer Letter suggests the similar names of the two programs may have led reporter Isabel Vincent to conflate the nonprofit Biden Cancer Initiative with the ongoing, federal Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot effort.  

21 hours ago, Shady said:

Did Biden’s Cancer Charity Spend Millions on Salaries and Nothing on Research?

Sometimes disinformation states the facts correctly but frames them misleadingly.

What's True

The Biden Cancer Initiative, a charity founded by U.S. President-elect Joe Biden and soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden in 2017, spent more than $3 million on salaries when it was in operation.

What's False

Although the charity spent no money on cancer research grants, this fact is misleadingly framed in that the Biden Cancer Initiative wasn't a grant-giving organization.

These stories are misleading because they give the appearance of malfeasance by falsely framing certain facts, namely the organization’s mission. The Biden Cancer Initiative wasn’t a research grant-giving organization, which is why it didn’t grant funds toward cancer research. This information is readily available on the charity’s website.

Under the “Frequently Asked Questions” section of the organizations website, you can find the query, “Is the Biden Cancer Initiative a grant-giving organization?”

The answer?

“No. The Biden Cancer Initiative will largely not be a grant-giving organization and will accomplish its mission through convening, connecting partners, catalyzing new actions, and providing venues to discuss progress and develop new actions and collaborations.”

“The Biden Cancer Initiative never intended to make research grants because we had a $2.5 million budget which was dedicated to creating collaborations among companies, universities, nonprofits, patient groups, researchers, and the government,” said Greg Simon, former president of the charity.

....As The Associated Press reported in 2019, the charity “promoted nearly 60 partnerships with drug companies, health care firms, charities and other organizations that pledged more than $400 million to improve cancer treatment.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-cancer-charity/

Once again, the Right is Wrong. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Who have the GOP ever smeared like the Demonrats smeared Bork, Kavanaugh and Thomas? Just name one person.....

You know you're lying, as if you even care.

FYI the Demonrats and Libelars have a general, overall policy of slandering not just their political opponents, but calling their voters racists as well. Eg 'basket of deplorables' and 'systemic racism' and that old canard of 'the biggest terrorist threat in North America is from far-right white people' or whatever it is that they say. 

LMAO Who haven’t they smeared???  Are you kidding me?  Literally every Democrat and every Republican and every government employee and every celebrity who has publicly disagreed with Trump. Anthony Fauci. Vindeman and Everyone who testified at Trump’s impeachment. Every organization that doesn’t bend to their agenda like ACORN and Planned Parenthood and Southern Poverty Law Centre among many others. Every member of the mainstream media.  Every climate scientist and climate change advocate. Every Union leader. Every gay person. University student Sandra Fluke repeatedly called a slut and a whore by Republicans because she publicly advocated that Obamacare plans should cover birth control. All of Donald Trumps sexual assault victims (but not Bill Cosby’s or Harvey Weinstein’s victims).  Every rape victim who was ever impregnated by her attacker when Republicans started claiming that pregnancy can only occur from consensual sex. 

That’s just the list I can come up with  off the top of my head. 

“systemic racism” is by definition not a smear against a specific person and most domestic terrorism is being carried out by right wing extremists as accurately predicted. If you weren’t such a basket of Deplorables you would understand that. 

Edited by BeaverFever

22 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO Who haven’t they smeared???  Are you kidding me? 

Oh wait forgot about this:

Republicans Caught on Tape Comparing Smear of Democratic Mayor to George Tiller's Murder

Three Republicans officials in Kansas were allegedly caught on tape justifying a pre-election smear campaign against Democratic Wichita Mayor Brandon Whipple and comparing it to the 2009 murder of abortion doctor George Tiller.

Whipple was elected mayor on November 5, 2019. Two weeks before the election, an ad falsely accusing him of sexual harassment was released, allegedly made at the behest of State Rep. Michael Capps, Sedgwick County Commissioner Michael O'Donnell and Wichita City Council member James Clendenin. Audio secretly recorded by a man who says he was hired to produce the ad captures the trio discussing the plot and an attempted cover-up, according to a Friday report from The Wichita Eagle.

"It's what we do," a man that the paper says is Capps can be heard saying during the recording, reasoning that Whipple being a "liberal Democrat" justified the smear campaign.

"It's the way the system works" ads Capps. "Nobody wants to know how the sausage is made, they only want the sausage when it's done. And that's the principle, this is the sausage making. Nobody likes to see that, it's unappetizing."

An "the ends justify the means" argument is also made while comparing the plot, which involved actresses hired to read a script falsely claiming Whipple sexually harassed them, to the murder of Tiller. Anti-abortion extremist Scott Roeder shot Tiller to death while the doctor was serving as an usher during a church service in 2009. Roeder was sentenced to life in prison.

"Honestly, it's kind of like this—us Republicans, we all agree that the murder of George Tiller was bad," a voice allegedly belonging to O'Donnell remarks in the recording. "But am I sad that he's dead? No, I'm just glad I'm not the one who pulled the trigger. So, I think that's kind of the way that our, the way that we all agree. There's not a single pro-life person that's not happy."

The trio also allegedly conspired to frame Sedgwick County GOP Chair Dalton Glasscock in the recording, with Capps insisting that "purely from a business/political perspective, it's either our necks or his." A detailed discussion about how to plant "rumors" that Glasscock and others had "conspired" to cover up the smear campaign is captured in the recording.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-caught-on-tape-comparing-smear-of-democratic-mayor-to-george-tillers-murder/ar-BB1alhxK

Edited by BeaverFever

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO Who haven’t they smeared???  Are you kidding me?  Literally every Democrat and every Republican and every government employee and every celebrity who has publicly disagreed with Trump. Anthony Fauci. Vindeman and Everyone who testified at Trump’s impeachment. Every organization that doesn’t bend to their agenda like ACORN and Planned Parenthood and Southern Poverty Law Centre among many others. Every member of the mainstream media.  Every climate scientist and climate change advocate. Every Union leader. Every gay person. University student Sandra Fluke repeatedly called a slut and a whore by Republicans because she publicly advocated that Obamacare plans should cover birth control. All of Donald Trumps sexual assault victims (but not Bill Cosby’s or Harvey Weinstein’s victims).  Every rape victim who was ever impregnated by her attacker when Republicans started claiming that pregnancy can only occur from consensual sex. 

That’s just the list I can come up with  off the top of my head.  

1) Not one of those people ever had an inaccurate criticism made of them, 2) I've never even heard of Sandra Fluke 3) Republicans haven't smeared 'every gay person' so that's just an example of you being a god-damned liar again, 4) Trump's 'sexual assault victims' are girls who claim to have been groped. Big deal. Bill Clinton forced penetration on women with physical violence and the Dems and the MSM cover for him 5) The MSM in the US deserve everything they get - they are liars and scumbags. If you want proof I have it in spades. 

The list that came off the top of your head is crap, no surprises there. 

“systemic racism” is by definition not a smear against a specific person and most domestic terrorism is being carried out by right wing extremists as accurately predicted. If you weren’t such a basket of Deplorables you would understand that.

Lol. Only a tinfoil hat can protect you beave. Save yourself. 

4 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

I'm still waiting for your boy tucker and his bombshell evidence he had on Hunter. 

* Crickets chirping....

I’m not sure what you mean.  If you watched his show, you would’ve already read the texts and emails.  You would’ve seen the interview with Biden’s business partner.  Or, you could read the New York Post’s stories as well.  Selective blindness is probably preferred by you.  It definitely is for those in power.  They appreciate that from you.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:04 PM, WestCanMan said:

1) Not one of those people ever had an inaccurate criticism made of them, 2) I've never even heard of Sandra Fluke 3) Republicans haven't smeared 'every gay person' so that's just an example of you being a god-damned liar again, 4) Trump's 'sexual assault victims' are girls who claim to have been groped. Big deal. Bill Clinton forced penetration on women with physical violence and the Dems and the MSM cover for him 5) The MSM in the US deserve everything they get - they are liars and scumbags. If you want proof I have it in spades. 

1 and 5:  You’ve gone from “we never smeared anyone” to “those people deserved to be smeared”

2:  Your ignorance is not an excuse or a rebuttal 

3: Yea Republicans’ constant anti-gay rhetoric is a smear of every gay person 

4: Two points here first your disgusting and false claim that groping women is no big deal is shameful. Second you’re wrong - one of Trumps accusers said he forcefully penetrated her 

On 11/25/2020 at 1:23 PM, Shady said:

Right.  Appointing a board member that worked with your sons crooked energy company that made you millions is ok now!  :lol:

You Trump Hater hypocrites are definitely entertaining!

The guy Biden appointed is a former deputy secretary of state with a long career and expertise in foreign relations even before he became Biden's foreign policy adviser years ago.

The guy Trump appointed to negotiate trade deals, solve the pandemic and negotiate with foreign leaders had no experience with anything relevant. His only apparent qualification was banging Trump's daughter when Trump didn't have a need for her.

• Sad 1

On 11/24/2020 at 9:29 AM, Shady said:

It’s off to a rollicking start!  Biden appoints former Burisma consultant as Secretary of State.  The same Burisma that his son Hunter Biden worked for.  This is ok though right Trump Haters?! :lol:

The deep state traitors to America will soon be back in business if Trump loses this election. 

On 11/24/2020 at 10:48 AM, WestCanMan said:

FYI Benghazi was an actual scandal. 

There are literally millions of Americans serving in the military and none of them like to think that the Gov't's official position will be to do absolutely nothing for 13 hours when you're under attack. 

The soldiers who were stuck there made their feelings about Benghazi very well-known, but don't let that stop you from accepting CNN's version of what their opinion is Bub.

Burisma is SNC, We, etc. It's an actual scandal, but people who are impressed by virtue-signalling refuse to consider that there's anything wrong with it, and they're eager to accept the first flimsy excuse they hear. "My bog ate my dossier so I didn't know it was wrong. No investigation will be done. Thanks dolts. I'll make it up to you all with my pre-election spending spree." 

Old sleepy and forgetful Joe had an Ukranian prosecutor fired for his looking into Hunter Biden's criminal dealings in the Ukraine. Big scandal there. Joe even said during this election that we have the best extensive fraud going and working against Trump going into this election. It's on the internet for anyone to check that out. This Biden buffoon has no problem being a liar, a thief, and a big time crook.

I just hope that Trump pulls off what I am getting on the internet that he may just be able to stop fraudulent Biden from becoming the president. Trump has plenty of evidence to jail Biden on fraud and corruption. If the lawsuits do not work then Trump has other alternatives. Trump may still keep his presidency. We can only wait and see what happens. ;)