America Under pResident Biden

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

No “the Obama administration” didn’t do that. You’re trying to make it sound like it was Obama’s policy to place oids with trafficking rings and equate it with Trumps policy to deliberately separate kids from their parents. There was 1 situation involving a specific farm in Ohio that “the Obama administration” discovered and prosecuted. And none of those kids were illegal immigrants crossing  the border with adults claiming to be their parents. These were kids who entered the US alone and the farmer who was a legal resident would then falsely claim to be a relative who would sponsor them for resettlement.  

Yes, kids that were detained when Obama was POTUS actually were released into the custody of human traffickers. It's a fact. Even Snopes won't deny it, but their answer is more of a long-winded conversation about Trump than it is about what happened when Obama was POTUS.

The fact is that Obama's policies led directly to that. He was the POTUS and he's responsible for the handling of immigrants under his watch because he was a central figure in that decision-making process. 

Things were carried on and some were modified under Trump, Trump is responsible for what happened when he was POTUS too, that's how it works. 

Americas shitty chronically underfunded analog bureaucracy couldn’t keep track at first but eventually they caught on and prosecuted. 

Right. The whole process of "let them all come in, catch them with drones and choppers and dogs and borders guards and with automatic weapons etc, and them put them into the bureaucratic boondoggle isn't a smashing success. Too bad walls are racist.

Meanwhile Stephen Miller’s plan to intentionally traumatize children for months at a time as deterrent is well documented and I’m pretty sure there’s a special place in hell already reserved for him. 

And when the story first broke you could flip from channel to channel and see a different Trump spokesperson telling a different version

BS. The fact is that the cages were built by Obama and they obviously used them too, and the main reason why there's a huge problem at the border is because the Dems like to prolong the agony there just to score political points. There should be a wall, and people should wait to get in legally. 

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Your original argument was just completely hypocritical and stupid and that's been proven over and over. 

IE, the GOP aren't 'the party of lying and smears' at all, and not by a long shot. The Dems have committed fake smears of epic proprtions over the last few years which were all completely bogus & groundless.

By contrast, none of the GOP claims were groundless at all. 

Hillary did delete emails after they were subpoenaed, she did store classified information on a private server, her husband had a clandestine meeting on a tarmac with the AG right at the height of the incident to talk about their grandkids (who are Bill's grandkids again?). 

The Bidens told all kinds of lies about Joe's knowledge of Burisma and had to admit that they were busted when the photo with Devon Archer came out, Hunter admitted that he only got on that extremely lucrative board and other boards because of who his father is, Joe brazenly bragged about using the clout of the Vice-Presidency to fire Ukraine's top investigator and now there are emails out indicating that Joe went to Ukraine at the behest of Hunter's business partners. It's a quid pro quo on steroids, with reliable and verified evidence from all sides.

OMG you live in a Libelar bubble. https://globalnews.ca/news/4318050/justin-trudeau-grope-creston-bc-reporter/

Don't you remember his comments "Women experience things differently" and "If I knew you were reporting for a national paper I wouldn't have been so forward"? https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/why-an-18-year-old-groping-allegation-against-justin-trudeau-is-not-a-metoo-moment

Trudeau IS a groper and he wasn't just 'accused', it's a known incident. By your logic of Trump ==== B Clinton, Trudeau is just as bad as a guy who forces women to have sex with him.  

Dates and times of groping. Not rape. To the rest of the world there's a huge difference. Only you think that they're the same. 

I never said that Ezra Levant is a hero, I might have cited him 3 times here in all my posts. But he reports on things that need to be reported on which our lamestream media won't touch, and how many suits against him were successful?

What does this even mean? Did you throw your alphabet soup down on the table and just copy what it said verbatim? (I'll admit that's probably not a bad strategy for a Lib.)

Willie Horton was part of a group that robbed a gas station, and he stabbed the 17 yr-old kid who was working there 19 times after he had turned over the money. The kid was stuffed in a garbage can and bled to death there. 

Horton got life in prison, but got weekends out of jail because of a Dukakis release program, and Horton didn't return. Instead he [from wiki]:

Horton got out because of a Dukakis plan, and Dukakis's idea was atrocious and moronic. 

Drawing attention to the fact that Dukakis is just a total idiot with horrible ideas wasn't a smear, it was a public service announcement. He's supposed to lead an entire country, and no one wants the biggest idiot in the country as their leader unless they're just as dumb as he is. 

The reason that the Horton photo was such a big deal is because the Demonrats knew that photo had sunk their battleship, so they cried "RACISM!!!!!". It's their plan A and their Plan B, they don't even have any other plans and they don't need any other plans because their voters are complete and total idiots.  

Beave you're still a post behind. You have a whole lot of previous idiocy that you probably want to try to answer to.

Is Biden going to keep up Trump's pace with the wall though  ?  Will he be successful on completing the pledge to get Mexico to pay ?

According to this, 9 new miles of wall were built in 4 years.  By my calculation that means 666 years to complete the rest of the work.  Why does 666 always come up with this president ?  Oh well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall#:~:text=By September 25%2C 2020%2C 321,replaced old or broken barriers.

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

es, kids that were detained when Obama was POTUS actually were released into the custody of human traffickers. It's a fact. Even Snopes won't deny it, but their answer is more of a long-winded conversation about Trump than it is about what happened when Obama was POTUS.

An Isolated case of kids accidentally falling through the cracks of a flawed system that the Obama White House was not directly involved in designing ....that they then fixed once they were aware....,is NOT AT ALL THE SAME as the deliberate and systematic mistreatment of THOUSANDS of kids that was intentionally planned at the highest levels of the Trump White House and implemented overseas the objections of staff. No matter how far you stick your head up your ass to pretend these 2 things are the same, anyone not deluded from Trump koolaid can see they are totally different in every meaningful way. 

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Beave you're still a post behind. You have a whole lot of previous idiocy that you probably want to try to answer to.

And if all those accusations  are true and truly criminal acts how come nobody’s been arrested or charged?  Oh wait I know VAST WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY!!!  Right?

Didn’t Trump vow in 2016 that one of his first acts as president was going to be throwing Hillary in jail?  Weren’t you all chanting  “lock her up”?  Whats going on there? So far the only people locked up during the Trump administration have been associates of the Trump administration 

And what about all the right’s smears that the Clintons murdered people and run a pedohile ring and Obama is a kenyan-born muslim etc etc? If that’s not a smear I don’t know what is. 

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

An Isolated case of kids accidentally falling through the cracks of a flawed system that the Obama White House was not directly involved in designing ....that they then fixed once they were aware....,is NOT AT ALL THE SAME as the deliberate and systematic mistreatment of THOUSANDS of kids that was intentionally planned at the highest levels of the Trump White House and implemented overseas the objections of staff. No matter how far you stick your head up your ass to pretend these 2 things are the same, anyone not deluded from Trump koolaid can see they are totally different in every meaningful way. 

Right, but it's an incident that can never be repeated, so policies regarding the processing of children at the border were changed. 

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

And if all those accusations  are true and truly criminal acts how come nobody’s been arrested or charged?  Oh wait I know VAST WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY!!!  Right?

Felony mishandling of classified information is a bit of a popularity contest. Some people go to jail, some are there briefly and then pardoned, some don't go to jail at all. 

There was a trial and an unconditional pardon of Hillary done by the MSM. 

Didn’t Trump vow in 2016 that one of his first acts as president was going to be throwing Hillary in jail?  Weren’t you all chanting  “lock her up”?  Whats going on there? So far the only people locked up during the Trump administration have been associates of the Trump administration 

1 I wasn't chanting lock her up, and 2) I think we all knew that she'd skate. 

The FBI lets her off with "I don't knows" and "I can't remembers" every time she is interviewed by them. Don't you remember that during the 2016 election campaigns she claimed to have fallen backwards on the stairs and hit her head? That was he excuse for remembering nothing when she talked to the FBI. Then her memory was perfect again during the campaign.

But that's ok. Everyone gets to tell the FBI that they bumped their head, right?

And what about all the right’s smears that the Clintons murdered people and run a pedohile ring and Obama is a kenyan-born muslim etc etc? If that’s not a smear I don’t know what is. 

I personally just believe that the people who don't get along with the Clintons are really really really really really really really really unlucky. 

The truth about Trudeau is that he was busted for being a groper (I'm not surprised that the info didn't penetrate your Libelar bubble). So are you saying that Trudeau is as bad as Clinton and other actual v-penetration rapists now? Because that was your standard for Trump.

3 minutes ago, Shady said:

Weird.  I don’t remember these questions being asked of Democrats in 2016.  It’s almost like Trump Haters are complete hypocrites.

I think it might be because Donald Trump stamped his foot and refused to acknowledge he had lost the election, and various Republican politicians were too chickenshit to question him on it.

I don't think that sort of delusional whackjobbery happened in 2016.

But that's just my guess.

Anyway, it will be good to know where they stand.  (Trump in 2024!  Oops, they just wet themselves)

The fun part of the Biden presidency will be Republicans sudden renewed hysterics regarding the national debt and deficit. 

Trump ran massive deficits year after year and the debt ballooned on his watch to record levels. Yet for Four years there was not one peep from Republicans who like to pretend they’re fiscally conservative and usually love to scream about such things   Well get ready for the hysteria and over-dramatic screaming and “we’re all gonna die” deficit hawks to make their debut again   

Oh and on on that note Republicans will also flip flop on COVID and it will go from a “fake news nothing-burger” to “COVID is going to kill us all, Joe isn’t doing enough to save us he has has blood on his hands” 

Mark my words

4 hours ago, Shady said:

Weird.  I don’t remember these questions being asked of Democrats in 2016.  It’s almost like Trump Haters are complete hypocrites.

Wow genius. Seriously you can’t figure this one out?

These questions weren’t needed in 2016 because Hillary conceded and wasn’t launching dozens of lawsuits demanding to be made president after losing the election

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Felony mishandling of classified information is a bit of a popularity contest. Some people go to jail, some are there briefly and then pardoned, some don't go to jail at all. 

There was a trial and an unconditional pardon of Hillary done by the MSM. 

You’re trying to have it both ways. Unproven accusations that don’t result in charges or a trial are fair comment against Democrats but smears if against Republicans right?  And you’re wrong about the MSM. They reported the shit out of the email-gate scandal especially when the FBI publicly announced they were reopening their investigation into her just days before the election which turned out to be a false alarm and it probably cost her the election   

I wasn't chanting lock her up, and 2) I think we all knew that she'd skate. 

Doesn’t matter what you personally were doing or not doing. Tour whole cult was ans they clearly fully expected her to be locked up. If her crimes were so obvious and blatant and serious why didn’t Trump keep his promise to lock her up?  Is he that incompetent of a leader that he can’t have her arrested for such a supposedly serious and obvious crime that happened in plain sight?  I thought he was some kid of genius who could get anyone to do anything he wanted especially departments under his control. Either he’s impotent as the leader of the country or the claims are bullshit. There’s no other possibility here   

I personally just believe that the people who don't get along with the Clintons are really really really really really really really really unlucky. 

Of true then you must accept anything else as a smear   Or it’s all fair game and there’s no such thing as a smear at all. 

The truth about Trudeau is that he was busted for being a groper (I'm not surprised that the info didn't penetrate your Libelar bubble).

I know the incident you’re referring to it was extensively reported by all the MSM outlets despite the rights nonsense conspiracy theories about MSM not covering such things. But the accuser’s confidant says:  she "would not classify it or qualify it as sexual assault."

Groping means grabbing someone’s ass or boobs or anything else as Trump is accused of doing by over a dozen women, which is clearly sexual assault.   So whatever Trudeau did: stroke her hair, rub her shoulders put an arm around her. etc is not Groping despite the MSM using the word frequently. So much for  the MSM being liberal propaganda 

16 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I think it might be because Donald Trump stamped his foot and refused to acknowledge he had lost the election, and various Republican politicians were too chickenshit to question him on it.

I don't think that sort of delusional whackjobbery happened in 2016.

But that's just my guess.

Anyway, it will be good to know where they stand.  (Trump in 2024!  Oops, they just wet themselves)

Yes, kinda like Hillary Clinton and other Democrats that refused to acknowledge they lost the election in 2016.  Biden’s pick for OMB director even insisted Russians changed votes in voting machines!  Trump Hater hypocrisy never gets old.  You people are hilarious!  It’s why nobody takes you seriously. :lol:

1 minute ago, Shady said:

Yes, kinda like Hillary Clinton and other Democrats that refused to acknowledge they lost the election in 2016.  Biden’s pick for OMB director even insisted Russians changed votes in voting machines!  Trump Hater hypocrisy never gets old.  You people are hilarious!  It’s why nobody takes you seriously. :lol:

I don't remember all the court cases.  Given neither was an incumbent, what happened on January 20, 2017?  Is that why nobody showed up?  They were afraid there might be shooting?

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I don't remember all the court cases.  Given neither was an incumbent, what happened on January 20, 2017?  Is that why nobody showed up?  They were afraid there might be shooting?

No idea what you’re taking about.

17 minutes ago, Shady said:

No idea what you’re taking about.

Me neither! 

That's why I was surprised to hear that Hillary and other Democrats refused to acknowledge they lost the election.  I suppose the court cases all went against them, like they are going against Trump, because, like Trump, they did actually lose.  They must have been low profile cases though.  I never heard about them.

Did they use chloroform or something on inauguration day?  Because I didn't hear about any shots fired.

Edited by bcsapper

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You’re trying to have it both ways. Unproven accusations that don’t result in charges or a trial are fair comment against Democrats but smears if against Republicans right?  

No, you clearly don't know what happened re: Hillary.

She was guilty of having emails on her server which were marked classified at the time they were sent and received, and it is a fact that emails were deleted from her server two weeks after they were subpoenaed. 

Other Americans have served actual jail time for having much less classified information on personal devices. They just didn't have a spouse who 'randomly bumped into the AG on a tarmac out in the middle of nowhere and then had a private meeting about their (non-existent) grandkids. 

Hillary was able to feign a complete lack of knowledge of the situation because she claimed to have fallen backwards on some stairs and bumped her head. She has at least two FBI interrogations now where she said nothing but "I don't recall" dozens of times. In case you don't get it, Hillary does not answer to the FBI, period. 

And you’re wrong about the MSM. They reported the shit out of the email-gate scandal especially when the FBI publicly announced they were reopening their investigation into her just days before the election which turned out to be a false alarm and it probably cost her the election   

They reported the shit out of THEIR NARRATIVE, not the evidence that was stacked against her. 

Saying "This investigation is bogus" over and over again, as with the Biden scandals, isn't "covering the shit out of the story" FYI.

By your standards the MSM is covering the shit out of election fraud too, because as far back as election night they were proclaiming that the election was 100% legit and there was no fraud.

Doesn’t matter what you personally were doing or not doing. Tour whole cult was ans they clearly fully expected her to be locked up. If her crimes were so obvious and blatant and serious why didn’t Trump keep his promise to lock her up?  Is he that incompetent of a leader that he can’t have her arrested for such a supposedly serious and obvious crime that happened in plain sight?  I thought he was some kid of genius who could get anyone to do anything he wanted especially departments under his control. Either he’s impotent as the leader of the country or the claims are bullshit. There’s no other possibility here   

To be 100% honest, what she did was an actual crime in the espionage act. 

People pay for crimes in different ways. When Chrysler killed 50-some-odd people because of faulty ignitions because they didn't want to do a recall right away no one went to jail. They just paid a fine for mini-genocide or something.

If Hillary was found guilty, there are ways for her to pay for her crime without going to jail, which would amount to more of a personal loss for her than what another person would suffer by being forced to go to jail for 6 months. 

Of true then you must accept anything else as a smear   Or it’s all fair game and there’s no such thing as a smear at all. 

When there's a lot of evidence of something and you draw attention to it, it's not a smear.

Once that information starts unravelling, it's important to wind down the accusations accordingly.

With Hillary's case, information was piling up, instead of going away. At the very end we now know that emails were wiped from her server two weeks after they were subpoenaed. Even lefty Snopes admits that.

I know the incident you’re referring to it was extensively reported by all the MSM outlets despite the rights nonsense conspiracy theories about MSM not covering such things. But the accuser’s confidant says:  she "would not classify it or qualify it as sexual assault."

Groping means grabbing someone’s ass or boobs or anything else as Trump is accused of doing by over a dozen women, which is clearly sexual assault.   So whatever Trudeau did: stroke her hair, rub her shoulders put an arm around her. etc is not Groping despite the MSM using the word frequently. So much for  the MSM being liberal propaganda 

'Sexual assault' is the most vague claim in the history of criminal law.

It literally goes from butt-grabbing to forcible penetration, and what one woman will snicker about another will get litigious over. 

The actual fact of the matter is that Trudeau crossed the exact same line that Trump crossed. He's 100% as guilty as Trump, and what Trump did isn't 'sexual assault' by a reasonable man's standards.

What B Clinton did is what would classically be called "rape" in any western country by any reasonable man.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:14 AM, Shady said:

Somebody needs to get Biden back on his medication!

haha, it is clear that the prediction is wrong. Most poeple believe Harris is the REAL deal, and sleepy will be POTUS for only few months. Now. it seems that spleepy is here to stay. Establishments choosing harris is because she is company-player and she can be bought. The progressive left is in for a big surprise :)

On 12/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, Shady said:

Well considering Hillary conceded and Obama invited Trump to the White House that really wasn't required. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Well considering Hillary conceded and Obama invited Trump to the White House that really wasn't required. 

Yes, after she conceded she insisted that Russia won the election for Trump.  Not much of a concession huh?  Other Democrats insisted he was illegitimate before he was sworn in.  And yet others peddled conspiracy theories that Russia changed votes in voting machines.