America Under pResident Biden

On 11/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, BeaverFever said:

Considering the thousands of US Troops and hundreds of thousands of civilians killed or wounded in Bush’s fraudulent Iraq invasion, Benghazi was stunning success. But then again in comparison so was Dieppe, Little Big Horn and just about every other military disaster.  

The only people that profit the most from any wars are the elite corporate globalists and military establishment. They supply the money and the materials for all the wars and make huge profits from selling and bankrolling wars. Meanwhile the poor bastards who join the military and go off to fight in some foreign war for the elite globalists will only end up coming home maimed or killed. And nobody really gives a chit about them anyway especially their dear political leaders. Only their families do. Once Biden takes office the war machine will crank itself back up once again. Russia will be their main target, and not communist China. A weird agenda indeed. While under Trump as President all wars pretty much came to an end. Trump pretty much ended the wars between the Arabs and the Jews. 

Personally, I do not think that Biden will ever become the President of the USA. Trump will not allow it to happen. Trump won the 2020 election which was stolen from him thru voter fraud. Trump has too much on that corrupt and lying thief Biden to send him to the gulag. 

It's strange as to why Camela Harris has not yet resigned from her senate seat as of yet? Does she know something is happening behind the scenes that we peons do not know about? I think that she does. The over 80 million Americans that voted for Trump are not going to be denied their win and give this election to corrupt Biden. I cannot see it happening. But I guess only time will tell as they say. What is Camela waiting for? ;)

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I think this is more significant:

5 Things Trump Did for the Left That They Refused to Thank Him For

The details are in the link but here's the list by item.

1. Ending the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and replacing NAFTA. 

2. Criminal Justice Reform.

3. Ending wars in the Middle East.

4. Lowest black poverty and unemployment rates ever.

5. Elevating women and minorities.

There are dozen more things that Trump has done to try and help make America great again. And corrupt Biden will bring all those things you mentioned above back if he become the President. The big losers out of all of this will be the blacks and minorities whom the racists democrats have no love for.

The left hate Trump because he did something for America and the American people and made life very difficult for the communist globalist democratic party. Trump stole their money and power away from them and their corrupt system. They have tried for four years to try and get rid of Trump.They failed miserably.

Imagine what Trump could have done if the demorats had not been such crybaby losers after they lost the election and instead helped Trump in trying to make America great again. But they instead have been trying for four years now to try and destroy Trump. They would prefer to make America become a third world communist hell hole and cesspool.

I personally do not think that Trump will let Biden become President. Trump was robbed of his presidency and I believe that he will take it back. Trump has something up his sleeve to keep his presidency. We must all wait and see what it is. Fascinating days ahead indeed. ;)

40 minutes ago, taxme said:

t think that Trump will let Biden become President. Trump was robbed of his presidency and I believe that he will take it back. Trump has something up his sleeve to keep his presidency. We must all wait and see what it is. Fascinating days ahead indeed. ;)

haha, I am sry, don't believe DOJ and FBI can close in the hunter case enough to bring him in before Jan 20. They have been investigating his cash flow since 2019.

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I think this is more significant:

5 Things Trump Did for the Left That They Refused to Thank Him For

The details are in the link but here's the list by item.

1. Ending the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and replacing NAFTA. 

2. Criminal Justice Reform.

3. Ending wars in the Middle East.

4. Lowest black poverty and unemployment rates ever.

5. Elevating women and minorities.

1. Both were bad moves.

2. The reforms were already in motion during the Obama Administration

3. Trump has ended zero wars in the Middle East

4. When Trump took office, unemployment rates for all were at record lows. Now they are higher than at any point in over a decade.

5. How?

1 hour ago, Petros said:

1. Both were bad moves.

Agreed. TPP sucked and Nafta was bad for America.  From a MAGA perceptive it was good to correct those bad moves.

2. The reforms were already in motion during the Obama Administration

Were they? Let's see what the article had to say:

"President Trump signed the First Step Act in 2018, expanding opportunities for rehabilitation and ending the “three strikes” provision. Though the legislation was bipartisan, it was spearheaded by the White House. (When Trump won an award for his efforts from a bipartisan black group, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) vowed to boycott it.) Trump also pardoned the late heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson, who had been convicted for violating a racist law."

3. Trump has ended zero wars in the Middle East.

"President Trump defeated the so-called “Islamic State” (ISIS) and killed terrorist leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He killed terrorist General Qasem Soleimani in Iraq. He launched air strikes against Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons. But he called off air strikes that would have led to war with Iran, and brought U.S. troops home. Ironically, the left campaigned again the first president in 40 years not to launch a war in the Middle East."

4. When Trump took office, unemployment rates for all were at record lows. Now they are higher than at any point in over a decade.

Really? You want to strut around and brag about the covid months where lockdowns wiped out economic advances.  But here's what the article was talking about:

"Trump achieved the lowest black poverty and unemployment rates ever recorded. He did it with targeted policies like Opportunity Zones, and also broader policies such as focusing on rapid economic growth. He also helped black Americans by enforcing immigration laws, which cut unfair competition for entry-level jobs. Other minority groups saw similar benefits. Trump took pride in these achievements, yet the left called him racist."

5. How?

"Trump’s media team was led entirely by women. He named the first openly gay Cabinet member, in Richard Grenell. He named the first black chief of a military service branch, appointing Gen. Charles Q. Brown to lead the Air Force. And he also nominated Lorna M. Mahlock as the first black female brigadier general in the Marines. As the media praises Joe Biden for his diverse appointees, Trump’s “firsts” have been almost completely ignored."

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

Furthermore, on # 4:

U.S. Labor Secretary Eugene Scalia believes the unemployment rate will drop below 5% in 2021, acknowledging on Tuesday that it is a “lofty goal,” but “is attainable” because of Operation Warp Speed.

“Operation Warp Speed's goal is to produce and deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective vaccines with the initial doses available by January 2021, as part of a broader strategy to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics,” according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Scalia noted on “Mornings with Maria” on Tuesday “how amazing the economy was before COVID” with an unemployment rate of 3.5 percent before the pandemic, its lowest level since 1969, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/unemployment-rate-will-drop-below-5-in-2021-us-labor-secretary

What's True

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, America's unemployment rate dropped to 3.5% in fall 2019 — the lowest rate in about 50 years, since December 1969.

Here's what the unemployment rate looked like in America in 2020. See if you can spot the covid then the battle back from it:

US-2020-unemployment.jpg

6.7 down from 14.7.

In Canada we were celebrating a good November. Were down to 8.5 from 8.9 the month before.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 3:02 PM, BeaverFever said:

I’m not lying, you’re just fucking stupid and don’t understand what you’re being told. The expert medical opinion was initially that masks aren’t beneficial. Then the expert medical opinion change. Trudeau wasn’t the one deciding that, he simply repeated what the experts said . Meanwhile your hero Trump wouldn’t wear a mask until July and made fun of Biden for wearing one.   So whenn the medical community determined that people should wear masks, Trudeau followed their advice and Trump didn’t. Your lying and gaslighting doesn’t change that fact:

But when the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in April began recommending people wear masks or cloth coverings in public to help stop the spread of the virus, Mr Trump told reporters he would not follow the practice.

I don't think I'm going to be doing it," he said back then. "Wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens - I just don't see it."

Some media reports have suggested aides have repeatedly asked the president to wear one in public.

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal last month, Mr Trump suggested some people might wear masks to signal disapproval of him.

He also said he took issue with people touching their faces after taking their mask off. 

"They put their finger on the mask, and they take them off, and then they start touching their eyes and touching their nose and their mouth. And then they don't know how they caught it?" he said.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-53378439

im just going to respond in caps to each of your comments 

It's pretty hilarious that you think you're in a position to talk about other people's intelligence Beave, after all this time.

You're just a CNN junkie without an original thought, and that's fine. Half the people on the planet have an IQ of 100 or less. It's no crime to just blend in down there. Your biggest problem is actually your willful ignorance. You know full well that Trudeau did literally nothing at all, PLUS he gave the worst advice possible. "Do not wear masks".

I get that the people at the WHO said that, and that's why I think that they're borderline criminals. 

Why did I know better than the WHO, on both counts of mask-wearing and travel? How is that possible? Am I smarter than all of them combined, or are they not to be trusted?

FYI the study of pandemics didn't just begin in 2020 eyeball. Virology, epidemiology, etc are more than eleven months old. Countries that have pandemic response plans all know to "encourage the wearing of masks and to limit international travel, especially from places with outbreaks". Moms without college degrees know this. They don't want to send their kids to school in places where there's an outbreak of a potentially harmful disease. People of average intelligence choose to not go to places like leper colonies because they're [by definition]not stupid.

Trudeau is stupid. Dr Tam is stupid. Tedros is stupid. The people who listen to them and their lame excuses are at least as stupid, maybe more. 

There's only 1 reason why you don't know that they're stupid. Care to guess what it is?

I didn't bother to read the rest of your post eyeball. Basically because you just keep on saying the same things that aren't worth responding to.

I'll say these things for the last time, everyone else knows them to be true. You're literally Trudeau's last holdout:

It was really smart when Trump blocked travel from covid hotspots. It was really stupid that Trudeau's team followed the WHO's idiotic advice and left travel open to here, full-scale. In case you forgot, the WHO were saying that people had to go to wet markets to get C19 and there was no H2H transmission long after that was known to be impossible. 

It was really smart that Trump's people were screening for C19 at the airports. It was really stupid that Trudeaus people weren't. They weren't doing anything at that time, just talking (saying all the wrong things actually).

It was neutral that Trump didn't choose to endorse or discourage masking. It was really stupid that Trudeau and his team discouraged mask-wearing.

It was really smart that Trump took a very proactive response to attack C19 from the outset. It was really stupid that Trudeau didn't take his first positive action until March 16th, 45 days later.

Biden was with the stupid ones who called the travel ban xenophobic, and then when he found out that the move saved lives, he tried to retroactively change his earlier opinion. The MSM which you refuse to disbelieve just let Biden change his opinion without questioning it, they let his revisionist history stand as a statement of fact.

You have all the answers now Beave. If you choose to not know these things now I'm done replying to you.

21 minutes ago, 366h34d said:

hmm, BLM is still waiting for a call back

https://www.facebook.com/BlackLivesMatter/posts/1730830063754898

"We were stars in the WH when Obama was POTUS! We want a Cabinet position! We'll call it the Office of Ending Black Genocide!!!!! We will fund abortions in inner cities, legalize black on black murder, and make it illegal for the police to shoot in self-defence!"

31 minutes ago, 366h34d said:

hmm, BLM is still waiting for a call back

https://www.facebook.com/BlackLivesMatter/posts/1730830063754898

Make those idiots wait. Warts and all, the Police have a very dangerous job, and I am sick and tired of these cry babies playing the race card every single time there is a shooting involving a person of color.

3 minutes ago, Petros said:

Make those idiots wait. Warts and all, the Police have a very dangerous job, and I am sick and tired of these cry babies playing the race card every single time there is a shooting involving a person of color.

I'm sick of all their disinformation about police shootings, like: "Brionna Taylor was just a model citizen peacefully sleeping in her own bed when police smashed in the door without knocking and proceeded to shoot up her apartment like it was the OK Corral" and "Michael Brown was a gentle giant who was killed in a police drive-by shooting" and "Rayshard was killed for sleeping in his car at a Drive-Thru (CTV)".

Leftist dolts are completely susceptible to stories like that, and once they hear them there's no amount of facts and contrary evidence that can ever make them change their minds. 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 2:58 PM, 366h34d said:

haha, I am sry, don't believe DOJ and FBI can close in the hunter case enough to bring him in before Jan 20. They have been investigating his cash flow since 2019.

Correction. I should have said that Trump will not allow Biden to become President. 

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's pretty hilarious that you think you're in a position to talk about other people's intelligence Beave, after all this time.

You're just a CNN junkie without an original thought, and that's fine. Half the people on the planet have an IQ of 100 or less. It's no crime to just blend in down there. Your biggest problem is actually your willful ignorance. You know full well that Trudeau did literally nothing at all, PLUS he gave the worst advice possible. "Do not wear masks".

I get that the people at the WHO said that, and that's why I think that they're borderline criminals. 

Why did I know better than the WHO, on both counts of mask-wearing and travel? How is that possible? Am I smarter than all of them combined, or are they not to be trusted?

FYI the study of pandemics didn't just begin in 2020 eyeball. Virology, epidemiology, etc are more than eleven months old. Countries that have pandemic response plans all know to "encourage the wearing of masks and to limit international travel, especially from places with outbreaks". Moms without college degrees know this. They don't want to send their kids to school in places where there's an outbreak of a potentially harmful disease. People of average intelligence choose to not go to places like leper colonies because they're [by definition]not stupid.

Trudeau is stupid. Dr Tam is stupid. Tedros is stupid. The people who listen to them and their lame excuses are at least as stupid, maybe more. 

There's only 1 reason why you don't know that they're stupid. Care to guess what it is?

I didn't bother to read the rest of your post eyeball. Basically because you just keep on saying the same things that aren't worth responding to.

I'll say these things for the last time, everyone else knows them to be true. You're literally Trudeau's last holdout:

It was really smart when Trump blocked travel from covid hotspots. It was really stupid that Trudeau's team followed the WHO's idiotic advice and left travel open to here, full-scale. In case you forgot, the WHO were saying that people had to go to wet markets to get C19 and there was no H2H transmission long after that was known to be impossible. 

It was really smart that Trump's people were screening for C19 at the airports. It was really stupid that Trudeaus people weren't. They weren't doing anything at that time, just talking (saying all the wrong things actually).

It was neutral that Trump didn't choose to endorse or discourage masking. It was really stupid that Trudeau and his team discouraged mask-wearing.

It was really smart that Trump took a very proactive response to attack C19 from the outset. It was really stupid that Trudeau didn't take his first positive action until March 16th, 45 days later.

Biden was with the stupid ones who called the travel ban xenophobic, and then when he found out that the move saved lives, he tried to retroactively change his earlier opinion. The MSM which you refuse to disbelieve just let Biden change his opinion without questioning it, they let his revisionist history stand as a statement of fact.

You have all the answers now Beave. If you choose to not know these things now I'm done replying to you.

The only thing more  hilarious than your blindly unquestioning worship of such a clearly disgusting and unqualified man as Trump is the lengths you’ll go through with you Trudeau Derangement Syndrome to blame everything under the sun on Trudeau.

You don’t even understand how your country works but I must admit it’s entertaining to  watch all your twists and contortions to make Canada’s COVID situation seem worse than the US and national disaster all of Trudeaus making while holding Trump blameless and claiming COVID is a nothingburger   

TRUMP THE IDIOT SAID COVID WOULD “GO AWAY IN APRIL WITH THE WARM WEATHER” AND WANTED ALL RESTRICTIONS LIFTED BY EASTER  

...And then he said if the governors didn’t do what he said he would “overrule them” because the moron also has no idea how his country works.  Idiots worshiping idiots, that’s all I see  

oh and yet again I’ll tell you I don’t even have cable so don’t get CNN.