America Under pResident Biden

8 hours ago, Shady said:

Yep.  But filming for the Orville is essential! :lol:

OMG, those food tents were for filming the Orville? Is that the Seth MacFarlane sci-fi show?

I don't even know what's going on with that thing. It isn't watchable.

It's not good sci-fi, it's not good drama, it's not funny, it's just a waste of time. 

I'd rather watch that old Lost In Space show.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shady said:

Yes, after she conceded she insisted that Russia won the election for Trump.  Not much of a concession huh?  Other Democrats insisted he was illegitimate before he was sworn in.  And yet others peddled conspiracy theories that Russia changed votes in voting machines.

Sure she believed that. Even the Republican led Senate concluded that Russia tried to interfere with the election. Doesn't mean anyone obstructed Trump's transition. 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Sure she believed that. Even the Republican led Senate concluded that Russia tried to interfere with the election. Doesn't mean anyone obstructed Trump's transition. 

She can’t believe it, but if she does her concession was meaningless.  I don’t know what election “interference” even means.  But it’s bat shit crazy to suggest Russia changed votes in voting machines as many Democrats suggested, and to call Trump an illegitimate president before he’s elected.  The media had no problem with that.  Just more Trump Hater hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

She can’t believe it, but if she does her concession was meaningless.  I don’t know what election “interference” even means.  But it’s bat shit crazy to suggest Russia changed votes in voting machines as many Democrats suggested, and to call Trump an illegitimate president before he’s elected.  The media had no problem with that.  Just more Trump Hater hypocrisy.

It's all here, I guess. 

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

Nothing from Hillary. 

Now if Obama, for whatever reason told Governors not to allow certification because he felt Russia swayed the election, which he was briefed on, it'd be a more Apples to Apples comparison. 

Edited by Boges

On 12/4/2020 at 8:10 AM, bcsapper said:

Me neither! 

That's why I was surprised to hear that Hillary and other Democrats refused to acknowledge they lost the election.  I suppose the court cases all went against them, like they are going against Trump, because, like Trump, they did actually lose.  They must have been low profile cases though.  I never heard about them.

Did they use chloroform or something on inauguration day?  Because I didn't hear about any shots fired.

How many mail-in vote in 2016? 

15 hours ago, Shady said:

Ok so then why doesn’t Trump concede and give a concession speech and then he and/or hos followers can peddle his conspiracy theories from the sidelines then?   Until he does that there’s no equivalence between what Trump is doing and what you ALLEGE Hillary/Dems did

16 hours ago, Boges said:

Sure she believed that.

She never 'believed' that, she just said that while knowing that it was false. She was the one who handed over the fake intel that she bought from sleezy Russians, remember?

Even the Republican led Senate concluded that Russia tried to interfere with the election. 

Russians did interfere in the American election. They put out thousands of dollars worth of attack ads against both parties on FB to sow discord in the US.

It worked. Demmies jumped on the bait like sharks on chum and they shrieked about it for 4 years. 

The only people who truly believed it were Demmie peons watching CNN.

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Ok so then why doesn’t Trump concede and give a concession speech and then he and/or hos followers can peddle his conspiracy theories from the sidelines then?   Until he does that there’s no equivalence between what Trump is doing and what you ALLEGE Hillary/Dems did

The thing is that is it a tin foil head's conspiracy theories (I highly doubt that dems thought of russian theories before Jan) or a real deal?

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

If you don't know the difference between a conspiracy theory and a court case with sworn testimony & hundreds of sworn affidavits then you've got your own issues to work out. This probably isn't the place for that though.

For your edification: an anonymous accusation made by "a couple of people close to the administration" = 'a conspiracy theory'.

A court case with video evidence & sworn testimony, is an actual court case.

Edited by WestCanMan
added 'anonymous'

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you don't know the difference between a conspiracy theory and a court case with sworn testimony & hundreds of sworn affidavits then you've got your own issues to work out. This probably isn't the place for that though.

For your edification: an anonymous accusation made by "a couple of people close to the administration" = 'a conspiracy theory'.

And yet we still don't know who killed jfk.  Was it the russians, cubans, vietnamese, cia? ...?

On 12/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, Shady said:

Weird.  I don’t remember these questions being asked of Democrats in 2016.  It’s almost like Trump Haters are complete hypocrites.

Or it's almost as if everyone knew that there wasn't going to be any question the Democrats would accept the results of the election because they believe in democracy.

43 minutes ago, Argus said:

Or it's almost as if everyone knew that there wasn't going to be any question the Democrats would accept the results of the election because they believe in democracy.

Sure they do...except when they don't:

Two Days After Election, Many Democrats Protest With #NotMyPresident

1110-democrats-protest-1000x563.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Argus said:

But they didn’t accept the results.  They called him an illegitimate president before he was ever sworn in.  Hillary Clinton constantly insisted that Russia won the election for Donald Trump.  Other Democrats continued to push the conspiracy theory that Russia changed votes in voting machines, including the person he’s picked to be his OMB director.  Hypocrite much?

• Like 1

Just now, Shady said:

But they didn’t accept the results.

Hillary Clinton conceded that night. No one tried to pressure Democratic state governments into throwing out the slate of electors and putting in Democratic ones. And as far as I recall there weren't scores of lawsuits thrown out by judges with scorn and mockery.

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

Hillary Clinton conceded that night. No one tried to pressure Democratic state governments into throwing out the slate of electors and putting in Democratic ones. And as far as I recall there weren't scores of lawsuits thrown out by judges with scorn and mockery.

Yes she did.  And then went on to insist Russian made her lose.  Other Democrats went further, insisting Russia changed votes in voting machines.  Calling Trump illegitimate before he was even sworn in.  So what does her concession really mean?  Yep no lawsuits because what would they be for?  Republicans didn’t block democrat observers from counting ballots.  They didn’t change voting rules weeks before the election.  I guess maybe they could sue Russia! :lol:

26 minutes ago, Argus said:

False...there were several unfaithful electors in 2016.  The Democrats even tried to remove Trump by impeachment.   

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

All of your garbage affidavits have been dismissed as unbelievable or irrelevant.   And out of the THOUSANDS of people who worked at the polls, scaring up a small number of kooks to say unbelievable and/or unprovable things isn’t hard.  Your batshit conspiracy theories are just that and Trump’s constant failure to achieve anything different than what a batshit theory would normally achieve when tested proves its garbage. 

Meanwhile, by “anonymous” I assume you’re talking about the many insiders who have been leaking info about Trump these past 4 years. Those “anonymous” sources are not anonymous, they are confidential meaning the reporter knows who they are but they’re protecting their identity.  Some of the sources have already come out of the cold like Miles Taylor, former chief of staff to Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, and others like James Mattis, HR McMaster, John Kelley, John Bolton, and many many others who were never anonymous to begin with and have publicly attested to Trumps incompetence and utter lack of even basic skills or personal qualities required for the job. The list is quite stunning really I don’t think there’s ever been a president, much less a one-term president with this this much senior staff turnover, most of whom publicly denounce him. Usually a president might unexpectedly lose one or two senior staffers in a term and everyone has kind words to say about each other in public but funny how trumps incompetent dysfunctional White House is exactly like what an incompetent dysfunctional White House looks like   

But as I said earlier, to the kool-aid drinking Trumpster,  if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck and walks like a duck and smells like a duck, IT’S DEFINITELY A HORSE AND THERE’S A VAST WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY!!!

1 hour ago, Argus said:

haha, I remembered many MSM called for EC vote for HC not trump. That was the first time that I learned Faithless elector ?

51 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

All of your garbage affidavits have been dismissed as unbelievable or irrelevant.   And out of the THOUSANDS of people who worked at the polls, scaring up a small number of kooks to say unbelievable and/or unprovable things isn’t hard.  Your batshit conspiracy theories are just that and Trump’s constant failure to achieve anything different than what a batshit theory would normally achieve when tested proves its garbage. 

Meanwhile, by “anonymous” I assume you’re talking about the many insiders who have been leaking info about Trump these past 4 years. Those “anonymous” sources are not anonymous, they are confidential meaning the reporter knows who they are but they’re protecting their identity.  Some of the sources have already come out of the cold like Miles Taylor, former chief of staff to Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, and others like James Mattis, HR McMaster, John Kelley, John Bolton, and many many others who were never anonymous to begin with and have publicly attested to Trumps incompetence and utter lack of even basic skills or personal qualities required for the job. The list is quite stunning really I don’t think there’s ever been a president, much less a one-term president with this this much senior staff turnover, most of whom publicly denounce him. Usually a president might unexpectedly lose one or two senior staffers in a term and everyone has kind words to say about each other in public but funny how trumps incompetent dysfunctional White House is exactly like what an incompetent dysfunctional White House looks like   

But as I said earlier, to the kool-aid drinking Trumpster,  if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck and walks like a duck and smells like a duck, IT’S DEFINITELY A HORSE AND THERE’S A VAST WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY!!!

Just FYI, threats to our democracy and to that of the leading nation in the free world should be taken seriously.

For 4 years you chose to believe in the Russian collusion story which has never amounted to more than an idiotic conspiracy theory from the word go. To be honest, the actual fact of the matter is that the collusion farce was actually a threat to democracy all on it's own.

Now that there was an actual election scandal you're just intent on covering it up, and doing an ostrich act.

In case you're not aware, I was referring to the whole host of anonymous accusations about Trump which the legions of idiot CNN sycophants gobbled up as gospel truth. Example - CNN: "A dude that one of our reporters talked to knows a dude in the WH who says that Trump said 'all soldiers are losers'. THAT'S WHAT PASSES AS 'FACTS' around here. Several people who were at the same meeting went on record saying that this story is false, but we only trust anonymous sources. Go forth and pass this as gospel now you little idiots! The world needs our truths!"

You can try to take that to the bank if you want to Beave, and I have zero doubts that it's a hit within your circle, but it's crap here.

You need to put more stock in the things that people swear testimony to, the things that they swear to in affidavits, the things that you can see on video, and less stock in things that come from Adam Schiff and anonymous sources.

Class dismissed. Pass or fail Beave, I don't care.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Just FYI, threats to our democracy and to that of the leading nation in the free world should be taken seriously.

You have been taken in by a con man.  Your 'threats' align with what HE says only - not with what the FBI, fellow Republicans and normal people say.

Give your head a shake, you got rooked and you are resisting to acknowledge it with all your being.