PM IN HOT WATER; The Prime Minister apologizes.

When dealing with the auto sector to get them here, the question is what is in it for us, he says ''Canadians are innovative and focused on quality, ,that gets you nothing and then you have justin talking economics, well that says alot right there. More or less telling merkel she is wrong and he is right. These leaders will never say it, but I would bet they are shaking their heads at this kid.

I guess I should feel more embarrassed than I do.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind, good staged photo ops where the Trudeaus look adoringly into each other's eyes and a day of for some early anniversary nookie is giving cover for them. All the world's a stage..

Edited by Michael Hardner
corrected misspelling

Never mind, good staged photo ops where the Trudeaus look adoringly into each other's eyes and a day of for some early anniversary nookie is giving cover for them. All the world's a stage..

There are photos of the nookie? Please cite (please)!

:lol: Every time. I love it. Charles thinks trolling is obvious, yet every day he's cleaning up trolling because nobody has a clue what his personal interpretation of it is.

There are times where I have seen obvious trolling, however when I reported it, the majority of the time I get a 'meh' and was told to move on. But I am not really expecting a solid example as it is all arbitrary anyways.

Watch her feet while she gets hurt. She's clearly pushed in some fashion aggressively backwards. Maybe her reaction after was overblow (or not) but she was definitely knocked back with force and not of her own accord..

I'd watched that clip a half dozen times trying to see what happens, but I never thought to look at the feet. Thanks.

You're right, something actually knocks her back. Given the 'get the f-ck out of my way' just beforehand and the prolific apologies that ensued, I'm guessing the elbowing wasn't as innocent as some would like to believe.

I think her use of the word 'trauma' was a bit over the top, but I don't get the downplaying either. Getting hit in the boob hurts a lot (my kid has done it accidentally and I admit, I was nearly in tears).

Also, I think the whole concert/public transit comparison is dumb because if I got elbowed at one of those it certainly wouldn't affect me in the same way than a much higher-up coworker knocking me back while yelling profanities at my group.

Yes, even if I was mucking around, deliberating antagonizing, I do expect coworkers to remain civil and not angrily grab people and shove/push others.

The social context of the workplace is nothing like the social context of a transit ride of concert event.

Having said that, I think his apology was really good. No excuses, straight to point and very sincerely remorseful.

Edited by BC_chick

Liberal supporters are the least of your problems. The liberals base is probably only about 30% of the population. The fact he was the number one choice of 53% of the population and the fact that the CPC and NDP leaders barely managed to garner double digits suggests that traditional CPC and NDP supports would rather see Trudeau as PM.

That's a problem eh Poochy? :P

The biggest problem is that the CBC is the propaganda branch of the Liberal party, to the tune of $675M/year.

The $90K that Duffy blew was headline news for 3 years straight and the Conservatives were theoretically a bunch of criminals. Now Trudeau has rung up $30 Billion PLUS in debt (noone even knows how much anymore), dumped the country's gold stocks, and hamstrung the economy of Alberta and he's still the little darling of the CBC. Thanks but I'll take the $90K spending spree any day.

Harper was branded as undemocratic but Trudeau officially banned a popular political opinion from the Liberal party and he's the CBC's poster boy for democracy. Nothing that I have ever heard of in Canadian politics is as undemocratic as a party leader publicly ordering his MPs to ignore the political will of their constituents.

Edited by WestCanMan

The biggest problem is that the CBC is the propaganda branch of the Liberal party, to the tune of $675M/year.

... he's still the little darling of the CBC.

... and he's the CBC's poster boy for democracy.

no! Not the 'CBC meme'... not again! Apparently you've missed some of the critical commentary from the CBC over recent months - why even on this very thread topic. (note to moderators: the on-topic hook)

I trust CBC critiques have absolutely nothing to do with Harper having appointed 8 of the current 10 CBC Board members... all of whom have been confirmed as supporting the Conservative Party with monies. That would have been 9 out of 11 Board members, but the one guy resigned to run for the president of the Conservative Party (he the former treasurer of the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada and the former vice-president of the Conservative Party of Canada).

yes, how surprising that this Harper appointed CBC board had nothing to say about Harper's cuts to the CBC, had nothing to say about Harper's direct intrusions into shuttering the CBC - from channeling a report from his hand-picked CBC Board to raise options/requirements to turn CBC into a commercial vehicle, to deciding to move forward immediately on one CBC Board recommendation to divest the CBC of its real-estate holdings.

Now Trudeau has rung up $30 Billion PLUS in debt (noone even knows how much anymore)

It would be wise to wait for the books before making pronouncements. The first year of Trudeau's budget will not be reported until October 2017, we have a ways to wait.

• 2 months later...

Well he should apologize for :

A 10 billion deficit, which is 30 and the 150b when we turf him

Philpott and McKenn's disregard for the taxpayer .

Lying about C-42

Apologize to the Atlantic voters for taking them for granted.

That is just a start.

I don't know if this has been discussed or mentioned in the media, but when the shirtless PM came out of a cave and ran into some tourists, where was the RCMP? Does he not take any when he goes out, or was this maybe a set up photo op for the PM?

I don't know if this has been discussed or mentioned in the media, but when the shirtless PM came out of a cave and ran into some tourists, where was the RCMP? Does he not take any when he goes out, or was this maybe a set up photo op for the PM?

The RCMP has developed some secret technology. If you are referring to the following picture:

Trudeau

Then the armed RCMP guy is camouflaged as a yellow surf board.

Well he should apologize for :

A 10 billion deficit, which is 30 and the 150b when we turf him

Philpott and McKenn's disregard for the taxpayer .

Lying about C-42

Apologize to the Atlantic voters for taking them for granted.

That is just a start.

He will be PM for at least 8 and likely 12 years. Your numbers will be much much higher than $150 Billion. Just like his Dad, he has no clue about the economy. Nearly every export sector in Canada is shutting down or hurting, but by golly we are diverse.

He has a photographer full time with him.

Everyhthng is staged, and if these ops don't present themselves, they are sought out. They are on social media a few minutes later via his handlers.