America under President Trump

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You and I both know what's up sap. 

You're caught up in the never-ending lie that's CNN coverage and you're too invested in it to give up now.

Like the frog who jumped into some cool water, you'll stay there until the bitter end regardless of how hot it gets.

If it were a never-ending lie, you would be able to come up with a better example of that than Don Lemon expressing his legitimate opinion.

48 minutes ago, Boges said:

Didn't sound like he was advocating for a whole lot of violence to me. 

1) Rioting, looting, arson, treason, sedition, attacking police, assassination-style murders of police, and murdering innocent civilians just went out of style on January 6th Boges. Didn't you get the memo? You're literally the only person on earth who didn't.

Maybe you need to get a TV or the internet or something hey? You don't wanna be so completely in the dark, it's bizarre.

2) FYI, CNN is pretending to hate sedition now, but they just attempted to legitimize America's poster boy for sedition by acting like he's the kind of guy whose opinions and observations matter (they also got sucked in like the morons that they are, because John Sullivan was actually there inciting violence and insurrection, as usual. And.... CNN had the 'Insurgence USA' brand right there on the screen lol. "Duuuuuhhhhh why'd he do that? Who coud have predicted it?"). Ask yourself, should Americans be listening to a guy like that? Should you still be watching CNN?

36 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

If it were a never-ending lie, you would be able to come up with a better example of that than Don Lemon expressing his legitimate opinion.

It was blatantly idiotic disinformation, like I said many times before, and you only asked for one Buber so don't act like I didn't meet your quota.

There are plenty more, and I gave you guys almost 15 stories to choose from so that you could pick your own example of when CNN didn't lie. This should be the easiest thing on earth, right? Just pick one of the 15 topics and act like CNN didn't just lie about it...

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

It was blatantly idiotic disinformation, like I said many times before, and you only asked for one Buber so don't act like I didn't meet your quota.

There are plenty more, and I gave you guys almost 15 stories to choose from so that you could pick your own example of when CNN didn't lie. This should be the easiest thing on earth, right? Just pick one of the 15 topics and act like CNN didn't just lie about it...

You sent me on a goose chase, listening to a 15 minute opinion piece with nothing but verifiable facts and commentary. No lies at all.

19 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You sent me on a goose chase, listening to a 15 minute opinion piece with nothing but verifiable facts and commentary. No lies at all.

All you have to do is prove that one of their stories wasn't a huge lie. Just pick one, and I'll tell you how they lied about it.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

All you have to do is prove that one of their stories wasn't a huge lie. Just pick one, and I'll tell you how they lied about it.

Feel free to pick one yourself. Just make sure it falls under the specific topic of "America under Trump" so we don't get scolded for going "off topic".

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Was it? Or was it not?

JFK was elected by fraud...nobody seems to mind...anymore.

Some, including Republican legislators and journalists, believed that Kennedy benefited from vote fraud from Mayor Richard Daley's powerful Chicago political machine.   Mayor Daley’s machine was known for "delivering whopping Democratic tallies by fair means and foul."  Republicans tried and failed to overturn the results at the time—as well as in ten other states.  Some journalists also later claimed that mobster Sam Giancana and his Chicago crime syndicate "played a role" in Kennedy's victory.  Nixon's campaign staff urged him to pursue recounts and challenge the validity of Kennedy's victory, however, Nixon gave a speech three days after the election stating that he would not contest the election.  

"Believed" and "proved" are two different things in the real world. 

But I do hope trump follows Nixon's example and resigns.  

3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Feel free to pick one yourself. Just make sure it falls under the specific topic of "America under Trump" so we don't get scolded for going "off topic".

A certain lie was told about how the MSM's (ie CNN and their fellow alt-left dolts) atrocious reporting over the last 4 years was somehow vindicated recently, and I proved that was not the case at all by mentioning a litany of stories that CNN had lied about.

I gave you ~ 15 of their narratives to choose from. Now the onus is on the resident alt-leftists here to discredit my post or it stands as a statement of fact. You've had days now.

And FYI just saying that "The guy at CNN who said it was just a total idiot, and that's how he honestly felt" falls way short of the mark. There are thousands of people working at CNN, and they have dozens of news and opinions shows where they could set the record straight but they don't. Or if you think that you have proof that Don Lemon is regularly called out for his idiocy/lies by his colleagues then just post that.

So pick one. Are you a man or a mouse. Squeak up Buber!

57 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You're obfuscating. You didn't even state what you believe to be untrue in Lemon's op-ed. You've got nothing, other than the FoxNews lie I gave you.

I told you that CNN tried to infer that "Trump's anti-Semitism" was the most obvious reason for the violence.

That was patently stupid, Trump's pro-Israel record and family offer concrete proof that he isn't guilty of anti-Semitism or of supporting it.

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I told you that CNN tried to infer that "Trump's anti-Semitism" was the most obvious reason for the violence.

That was patently stupid, Trump's pro-Israel record and family offer concrete proof that he isn't guilty of anti-Semitism or of supporting it.

You could quote the words he said in the context of his opinion so that we can see your misrepresentation. Alternatively, you could cite ACTUAL NEWS where you feel they misrepresented facts, because that's what your initial accusation was---that their news was fake, not that you disagree with Don Lemon's opinion.

6 hours ago, Boges said:

Just because some weren't looking to hurt police, many where. And even if many weren't looking to hurt Capitol police, I'm sure they were looking to cause harm to members of congress or Mike Pence if they were able to get their hands on them. 

Do you think maybe "Hang Mike Pence" was a clue?

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

You could quote the words he said in the context of his opinion so that we can see your misrepresentation. Alternatively, you could cite ACTUAL NEWS where you feel they misrepresented facts, because that's what your initial accusation was---that their news was fake, not that you disagree with Don Lemon's opinion.

Blah, blah, blah.

Either tell me why inferring that Trump was a likely motivation for the incident or admit that CNN was lying, as usual. 

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Blah, blah, blah.

Either tell me why inferring that Trump was a likely motivation for the incident or admit that CNN was lying, as usual. 

He called them very good people in Charlotteseville when they were chanting "Jews will not replace us." for starters. Maybe the guy at his rally with the Camp Auschwitz" shirt or the one with the 6MWNE shirt can give you an idea why Don Lemon's opinion is not a "lie".

https://images.app.goo.gl/mE2ECND81D8UQtMw9