America under President Trump

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

I wonder how many more incidents like that go on each and every week?  But there is no real crisis on the border just yet according to the democrats.  

Seeing that the truck was rigged with a false flatbed, it was probably arranged by Coyotes who wait near the border with similar rigs to transport folks deeper into the US before anyone is the wiser.

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump just kicked the chit out of the demoncrats and the leftist liberal media for all of their lies and bull chit that they said about Trump and Russian collusion. Keep trying to make Trump look bad. It's not working for you nor the demoncrats. And do not believe and think for a moment that Obama was wearing a nice and bright halo around his head all the time while he was President. Obama committed just as many sins and lies if not more than what Trump could ever match. We all know dam well that Obama told plenty of lies. After all he is a democrat.

You are talking about what Trump did and said before becoming President. What has Trump said or done that has hurt you so far? Hurt your feelings maybe? Pray tell, will you?  

"Obama's sins and lies"? any meat on the bone there or do you just like to make stuff up? Trump hasn't hurt me, only himself as he hasd become a laughing stock. But if he ever tries to grab my genitals I'll punch his lights out. his little hairpiece will fly off.

10 minutes ago, Owly said:

"Obama's sins and lies"? any meat on the bone there or do you just like to make stuff up? Trump hasn't hurt me, only himself as he hasd become a laughing stock. But if he ever tries to grab my genitals I'll punch his lights out. his little hairpiece will fly off.

Yes. Obama did lie a lot. And how many lies did he tell while in office for eight years? Probably tens of millions of lies. All you have to do is punch in lies that Obama said on the internet while president and plenty of stuff will come up. Trump has hurt your leftist liberal feelings and it shows here all the time. You are hurting because your darling Hillary did not become President. Accept the fact that you lost will you and that Trump won the election fair and square and stop whining and lying about Trump. If you are living in a glass house then I would suggest to you that you stop throwing rocks. Matter of fact I think that last one you threw bounced back and cracked your glass. You should stop now. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yes. Obama did lie a lot. And how many lies did he tell while in office for eight years? Probably tens of millions of lies. All you have to do is punch in lies that Obama said on the internet while president and plenty of stuff will come up. Trump has hurt your leftist liberal feelings and it shows here all the time. You are hurting because your darling Hillary did not become President. Accept the fact that you lost will you and that Trump won the election fair and square and stop whining and lying about Trump. If you are living in a glass house then I would suggest to you that you stop throwing rocks. Matter of fact I think that last one you threw bounced back and cracked your glass. You should stop now. 

So you have nothing of any import to say on the issue.

Russian collusion didnt work for Trump-haters but they still have almost six years to get him out of the White House before he finally must go. Winning an election doesnt seem like the best way to achieve that objective. 

On 3/26/2019 at 12:43 PM, Owly said:

So you have nothing of any import to say on the issue.

I just did. I told you that Obama has lied many many  times because the internet told me so. What more do you need or want?  Did you bother to check it out? Probably not. 

On 3/27/2019 at 10:22 AM, -TSS- said:

Russian collusion didnt work for Trump-haters but they still have almost six years to get him out of the White House before he finally must go. Winning an election doesnt seem like the best way to achieve that objective. 

Six more years of whining and crying by the leftist liberal losers with no end in sight. Deplorable. 

I see another of Trump's bumboys is under fire. Alex Jones is facing a number of lawsuits by parents of school children killed at Sandy Hook who he says was fake. I hope they suck every last penny out of this jerk and throw him in a dumpster. Trump can go bail him out if he needs a friend.

• Like 1

I'm gettin' a kick out of this new book "Commander in Cheat, How Golf explains Trump"

And I saw the cut today where he says "the noise from windmills causes cancer". Of course he wants to re open coal mines and we know coal smoke is entirely safe!. How long is this nitwit going to go on I wonder. As long as the nitwits who support him are around I guess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

I'm gettin' a kick out of this new book "Commander in Cheat, How Golf explains Trump"

And I saw the cut today where he says "the noise from windmills causes cancer". Of course he wants to re open coal mines and we know coal smoke is entirely safe!. How long is this nitwit going to go on I wonder. As long as the nitwits who support him are around I guess.

The Great Orange Buffoon also declared his father was born in Germany and this isn't the first time he's made that claim. ;) The great man (according to him)'s dad was born in NY State. Drumpf-as he was then was-was the son of a German Immigrant who, among other offensive things, was a pimp...nuts don't fall far from the tree do they?

Edited by Realitycheck
punctuation

3 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

The Great Orange Buffoon also declared his father was born in Germany and this isn't the first time he's made that claim. ;) The great man (according to him)'s dad was born in NY State. Drumpf-as he was then was-was the son of a German Immigrant who, among other offensive things, was a pimp...nuts don't fall far from the tree do they.

Yep, Drumpf made good money running whore houses, especially during the gold rush time in the Klondike. His boy seems to have similar respect for women since he like to grab 'em (we all know where) since he thinks he's a star. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Owly said:

We all know Trump lies through his teeth, but why does he stretch that to include lying about where his father was born? "Pathological" maybe the appropriate term?

All politicians lie through their teeth, stop focusing on their words, start focusing on their actions. Attacking a politician for lying is weak sauce, because you can attack any politician for that, even the best ones. Pointing out that a politician is lying is Captain Obvious material, it shows zero insight into politics whatsoever, nor does it have anything to do with how well or how poorly that politician is performing.

If telling lies wasn't of benefit to politicians, they wouldn't do it so often, but it is, so they do.

Edited by Yzermandius19

"ZOMG Trump Lied!" and "ZOMG Hypocrite!" are the two weakest lines of attack there is on Donald Trump, literally the worst of the Anti-Trump material. If that's the best you got, then you make an even weaker case than most of his biggest haters, and that's saying something, since they are quite counter-productive in their approach.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

All politicians lie through their teeth, stop focusing on their words, start focusing on their actions. Attacking a politician for lying is weak sauce, because you can attack any politician for that, even the best ones. Pointing out that a politician is lying is Captain Obvious material, it shows zero insight into politics whatsoever, nor does it have anything to do with how well or how poorly that politician is performing.

If telling lies wasn't of benefit to politicians, they wouldn't do it so often, but it is, so they do.

Yes politicians have been caught lying, but anybody who is paying the slightest bit of attention realizes that Trump is WAY out in front. Even stupid lies like saying his dad was born in Germany, etc., etc., etc.