America under President Trump

President Trump's executive order banning travel to the United States from several nations remains in place, backed up by the U.S. Supreme Court:

On June 26, 2018, the Supreme Court of the United States issued an opinion in the case of Trump v. Hawaii. (Travel Ban 3.0). Writing for the five-justice majority, Chief Justice Roberts held [that President Trump’s travel ban does not violate the constitution or the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)]. The Proclamation remains in full force indefinitely.

The following nationals are covered by Travel Ban 3.0:

• Libya and Yemen: All immigrants and those entering as tourists or business travelers
  • Iran: All immigrants and nonimmigrants, EXCEPT F, J and M visa holders (extra scrutiny)
  • North Korea and Syria: All immigrants and nonimmigrants
  • Somalia: Immigrants (and nonimmigrants subject to extra scrutiny)
  • Venezuela: Certain nonimmigrants government officials and their family members

https://www.acslaw.org/acsblog/trumps-travel-ban-two-years-later/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Once most of the report is released, you'll simply say that the smoking gun is in the redacted parts, lets wait for total redaction, until then Trump is guilty until proven innocent. If Barr was lying about what Mueller said in the report, Mueller could say so, yet he hasn't.

If you are holding out hope that there is smoking gun in there, Barr and Mueller are just covering for Trump, you're even more gullible than I thought.

I don't think Mueller is covering for Trump, but Barr obviously is. Once again, let's wait for the report.

2 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Only a Trump zealot (see above) would even suggest Mueller is covering up for Trump. Barr obviously is as his "summary" is pretty much pure fiction.

I'm wondering why Barr included in his brief that the Mueller report "does not exonerate" Trump. I wonder if he got a phone call from his boss over that one.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

I'm wondering why Barr included in his brief that the Mueller report "does not exonerate" Trump. I wonder if he got a phone call from his boss over that one.

Unlikely. Trump is a bully and a coward. A phone call would be too close. He'd tweet him. That way he wouldn't have to deal with him on a personal basis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Owly said:

I don't think Mueller is covering for Trump, but Barr obviously is. Once again, let's wait for the report.

How is Barr covering for Trump, when Mueller doesn't disagree with conclusion enough to state so publicly? Either they are both covering it up, or neither of them are, make up your mind.

Edited by Yzermandius19

It is a) not his job to comment, b) not his style. He knows one doesn't win a pissing match with a skunk. :lol: 

Or, he doesn't disagree with Barr. The most likely answer is, he doesn't disagree. Why would he let some lie about what he said in report? It's his style to be slandered in public without defending himself, not buying it.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

It is not his job whether he agrees or not. Geez you are thick.:rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if it's his job or not, he's done that job. You don't just let someone publicly completely misrepresent your position like that, if you believe they are doing that, especially not in a situation as high profile as this. Mueller could easily just say that Barr has misrepresented his conclusion, and not give any details until the report is released, but he chooses not to, because he doesn't disagree. You project your own thickness on me.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

It doesn't matter if it's his job or not. You don't just let someone publicly misrepresent your position if you believe they did that, especially not in a situation as high profile as this.

It is not his job. It would be very improper for him to comment at this point. Mueller is not stupid. His finger nail clipping are more intelligent than Trump...and those who support him. You are increasingly desperate in your defence of this foul, vile human being. You are not a person I'd enjoy knowing. <_<

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

How is Barr covering for Trump, when Mueller doesn't disagree with conclusion enough to state so publicly? Either they are both covering it up, or neither of them are, make up your mind.

I assume you meant "collusion" and it's not Muellers job to state anything publicly, simply to provide a report, which he has done. Barr take 400 pages and turns it into 4. You think that doesn't stink to high heavens of a cover up? Oh and ah, guess who appointed Barr.

It is not his job. It would be very improper for him to comment at this point. Mueller is not stupid. His finger nail clipping are more intelligent than Trump...and those who support him. You are increasingly desperate in your defence of this foul, vile human being. You are not a person I'd enjoy knowing. <_<

It would not be improper is Barr is lying to cover for Trump and he actually has a smoking gun.

If you think anyone who defends Trump is vile human being, then you're a vile human being.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Owly said:

I assume you meant "collusion" and it's not Muellers job to state anything publicly, simply to provide a report, which he has done. Barr take 400 pages and turns it into 4. You think that doesn't stink to high heavens of a cover up? Oh and ah, guess who appointed Barr.

...and the same day Barr issued his "summary", his son gets a plum job providing Trump with "legal advice". 

1 minute ago, Owly said:

No it doesn't stink. He plans on releasing the report, he just offered a preliminary conclusion, that's what is suppose to happen. Just because Trump appointed Barr doesn't mean Barr is lying about the conclusion, if he was, he'd get caught when the report is released.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It would not be improper is Barr is lying to cover for Trump and he actually has a smoking gun.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

And for the umpteenth god damn time, wait for the unredacted report to come out.

3 minutes ago, Owly said:

And for the umpteenth god damn time, wait for the unredacted report to come out.

So any redactions just mean that the smoking gun is being hidden? You are honestly never going to give it up until every last line of the report isn't redacted? That's next level Trump hater status, right thur.

Guilty until proven innocent, political witch hunt, who knew?

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No it doesn't stink. He plans on releasing the report, he just offered a preliminary conclusion, that's what is suppose to happen. Just because Trump appointed Barr doesn't mean Barr is lying about the conclusion, if he was, he'd get caught when the report is released.

Not much he could "get caught" on because his 4 pager really says mostly nothing. Only thing of significance is it concludes the report does not exonerate Trump.

Just now, Owly said:

Not much he could "get caught" on because his 4 pager really says mostly nothing. Only thing of significance is it concludes the report does not exonerate Trump.

The report is coming, some of it will be redacted, it's not like he's only releasing a four page recap dude. I know some of the democrats and the media are fearmongering like that is the case, but that is obvious nonsense, the fact that you buy into that obvious conspiracy theory is laughable.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

So any redactions just mean that the smoking gun is being hidden? You are honestly never going to give it up until every last line of the report isn't redacted? That's next level Trump hater status, right thur.

Sounds like you are as afraid of Muellers report as Trump obviously is.