America under President Trump

3 minutes ago, Carlus Magnus said:

I've posted all the links and documents to confirm what I'm saying.  If you wish to cling to ignorance.  I can't help you.

It's fascinating that someone could think that this document proves anything. Almost unbelievable really. I think  you know they are a bunch of money-laundering foreign agents but you prefer attacking the justice system instead of admitting you were naïve, gullible, and ultimately  wrong.

I also think you just discovered there is a difference between the FBI and CIA. :lol:

1 minute ago, Carlus Magnus said:

Show me some documented evidence that this happened as part of the Trump Campaign

Did I say it was? This conversation started because someone was going on about how Obama investigated Trump because of the Steele Dossier. We have since determined that in this context "Obama" means "the FBI" and "because of the Steele Dossier" means "because a judge granted a warrant based on redacted evidence that there was an unusual number of Russian-mob-connected money launderers working for (and running) the campaign".

You then went on about some lady you thought was working for the FBI in 2016, but you were mistaken and it turned out she just worked as a researcher for the CIA in 2010. But she is apparently central to everything and all the arrows in the batshit-crazy infographics point to her.

So you are free to change the subject and demand that I produce the Mueller report right away (for some reason), but that hasn't been released yet (and Republicans are working hard to try to keep it from going public). I guess that's a good distraction for the uncomfortable fact that there were an unusual number of Russian-mob-connected money launderers connected to the Trump campaign.

Perhaps you can whine about how the FBI has never investigated whether there were Russian-mob-connected money launderers running Hillary's campaign. :lol:

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Nobody is disputing that slimy criminals who launder money for foreign mobs get increased scrutiny when they are campaign managers for presidential campaigns. That's how it should be. Most of us like the idea of not having slimy criminals in such high places. Only a Trump supporter would whine that that is unfair treatment.

Many members of the Clinton are notorious for doing the same thing, crickets from the media.

When Manafort does it, it's illegal, when Tony Podesta does it, free pass. No double standard there at all Bubber...
:rolleyes:

Members of the Clinton are notorious for money laundering and working as unregistered foreign agents? Sounds like wishful thinking based on resentment that your guy got caught. 

Even if that were true, it's no excuse. Didn't your mother teach you that when you tried to weasel out of your bad behavior by saying everybody does it? 

29 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Members of the Clinton are notorious for money laundering and working as unregistered foreign agents? Sounds like wishful thinking based on resentment that your guy got caught. 

Even if that were true, it's no excuse. Didn't your mother teach you that when you tried to weasel out of your bad behavior by saying everybody does it? 

Not saying it is an excuse, just saying it's indicative of the obvious political witch hunt that is going on. Throw Manafort, and the other nobodies in jail, the only player of consequence they got is Roger Stone, and he's more than willing to play Right-Wing Jesus. God Bless Roger Stone, he'll go to the Supermax for our sins, Mission Accomplished, what a badass.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

So you are free to change the subject and demand that I produce the Mueller report right away (for some reason), but that hasn't been released yet (and Republicans are working hard to try to keep it from going public). I guess that's a good distraction for the uncomfortable fact that there were an unusual number of Russian-mob-connected money launderers connected to the Trump campaign.

Negative

I've stayed on topic and provided salient points with documentation.

Your prattling on with little gotcha bs, but not providing anything but your blathering ad nauseam is juvenile.  You don't need to Mueller report to provide evidence to your claims, you are just too lazy or too stupid to look for facts to back up your claims. 

You sound just like CNN Russia, Russia, Russia...…...…… he can't keep getting away with it. :(

28 minutes ago, Carlus Magnus said:

Negative

I've stayed on topic and provided salient points with documentation.

Your prattling on with little gotcha bs, but not providing anything but your blathering ad nauseam is juvenile.  You don't need to Mueller report to provide evidence to your claims, you are just too lazy or too stupid to look for facts to back up your claims. 

You sound just like CNN Russia, Russia, Russia...…...…… he can't keep getting away with it. :(

What are "my claims" that you dispute again?

Other than my claim that the CIA and the FBI are different entities.  :lol:

Edited by BubberMiley

22 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

So after all that whinging about how I can't be trusted because I failed to document my claims, all I have to ask is which claims and you're stumped? It's like shooting fish in a barrel around here. :lol:

There are quite a few people new to politics who come on these pages.  A populist like President Trump brings them out.  They see a simplified narrative, that points to easy causes and they jump on to the discussion.  

I have had people seriously ask why they need to be objective, and frequently seem stunned that they are asked to provide evidence for their claims.  They also seem to wither when you question an exaggerated claim and point out that it's exaggerated, like you are spoiling the game.

They may get their ideas of political debate from watching cable TV news and aren't used to the experience of real debate.

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

So after all that whinging about how I can't be trusted because I failed to document my claims, all I have to ask is which claims and you're stumped? It's like shooting fish in a barrel around here. :lol:

I ask again.  Do you dislike POTUS Trump, if so why?  Do you hate him?

I'm interested in how you feel about the man.

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There are quite a few people new to politics who come on these pages.  A populist like President Trump brings them out.  They see a simplified narrative, that points to easy causes and they jump on to the discussion.  

I have had people seriously ask why they need to be objective, and frequently seem stunned that they are asked to provide evidence for their claims.  They also seem to wither when you question an exaggerated claim and point out that it's exaggerated, like you are spoiling the game. 

They may get their ideas of political debate from watching cable TV news and aren't used to the experience of real debate. 

Assuming those condescending passive aggressive comments were aimed at me.

I rarely watch cable news.  The position of American mainstream cable news is overwhelmingly the position the Trump is a criminal and should be removed from office immediately because he worked with Russia to subvert the US election process.  Not my position at all.

Trump is just another president, he will come and go.  I don't understand why so many people seem to have an unhinged and irrational hatred for the man.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Carlus Magnus said:

Assuming those condescending passive aggressive comments were aimed at me.

I rarely watch cable news.  The position of American mainstream cable news is overwhelmingly the position the Trump is a criminal and should be removed from office immediately because he worked with Russia to subvert the US election process.  Not my position at all.

Trump is just another president, he will come and go.  I don't understand why so many people seem to have an unhinged and irrational hatred for the man.

I guess that you are new to politics then.

No I was talking to Bubber who has been on here with me for a long time.  I don't know you.

3 hours ago, Carlus Magnus said:

Agreed....I don't know why this reality and historical perspective doesn't prevail more.  

Trump's "power" has already started to wane, just as it has waned for many previous U.S. presidents over time and mid-term elections.

It's as if many people have engaged Trump at his purposely provocative level...and they like it !

It's still early days. In 1991 in the aftermath of the Gulf-War Bush sr enjoyed approval-ratings above 90% and the Democrats were adviced not to bother to run against him. 

However, the next year people had forgotten about the war and Bush's promise "read my lips, no new taxes" was beginning to bite his arse as he introduced new taxes. 

5 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed....I don't know why this reality and historical perspective doesn't prevail more.  

Trump's "power" has already started to wane, just as it has waned for many previous U.S. presidents over time and mid-term elections.

It's as if many people have engaged Trump at his purposely provocative level...and they like it !

We had lots of crazies going nuts over Obama too.   People just need to relax a little.  It's OK to dislike leader and to dislike their policies. 

Nothing wrong with admitting to it, and intelligent people can state reasons why they like or dislike a leader.

13 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You guess incorrectly. C-Mag knows his shit, he is far from new to politics.

Apparently can't figure out elementary items such as:
"I don't understand why so many people seem to have an unhinged and irrational hatred for the man."

Nobody who 'knows their shit' could say that.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

"I don't understand why so many people seem to have an unhinged and irrational hatred for the man."

Smart enough to stay on topic. 

Don't be a coward.  If you have a comment on Trump in America state it. 

Or did you just jump in here to comment on your perception of my intelligence and political acumen ?

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Trump's Haters usually don't have any good reasons to hate on the man, all they do is reach for reasons to hate on him. C-Mag's criticisms of Trump on the other hand are far more rational than those who are unhinged and have an irrational hatred of the man.