America under President Trump

9 hours ago, Owly said:

Yes politicians have been caught lying, but anybody who is paying the slightest bit of attention realizes that Trump is WAY out in front. Even stupid lies like saying his dad was born in Germany, etc., etc., etc.

Anyone paying attention knows that media is full of chit when they say Trump lies significantly more than most Presidents. People who aren't paying attention think the "fact checkers" aren't biased, and the media is right and Trump lies more than any politician in the history of time.

Trump taking lying to the next level, the media says that about every Republican President, or Presidential candidate, fake news is obvious.

You are being lied to, and not just by Trump.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Trump I see is now walking back his big old threat to close down the US Mexican border and agreeing to wait a year on that issue. I would guess people who actually understand things in the real world whispered in his ear and set him straight on that issue. He'll be on to some other equally as stupid idea long before a year is out I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

Trump I see is now walking back his big old threat to close down the US Mexican border and agreeing to wait a year on that issue. I would guess people who actually understand things in the real world whispered in his ear and set him straight on that issue. He'll be on to some other equally as stupid idea long before a year is out I'm sure.

Year? The day. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Owly said:

I would guess people who actually understand things in the real world whispered in his ear and set him straight on that issue.

Your conclusion must be preposterous, as Trump listens to advice from no one. Especially if they disagree with him.

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Your conclusion must be preposterous, as Trump listens to advice from no one. Especially if they disagree with him.

Oh I think he takes advice but only after his advisors can show him how stupid he is being, which is likely why he makes such huge flip-flops.

5 hours ago, Owly said:

What Trump has done is made a threat to Mexico to get their help and to get them to do something on their side about all of those illegals trying to enter America illegally. It is Mexico that has backed down, not Trump. Trump told Mexico to do something about it and it appears as though Mexico is going to try and do something about it. The problem with Trump most times is that he keeps listening to some of his adviser traitors in the house, senate and White House that do a lot of whispering in his ear. Trump wants peace, NATO wants war with anyone that they can pick a fight with. Trump is having problems with some of the Republican people in his party who act more like democrats. The democrats stick together, the Republicans do not. Just like here in Canada. The liberals stick together, the conservatives do not. The border wall is getting completed. Slowly but surely. :P

1 hour ago, taxme said:

What Trump has done is made a threat to Mexico to get their help and to get them to do something on their side about all of those illegals trying to enter America illegally. It is Mexico that has backed down, not Trump. Trump told Mexico to do something about it and it appears as though Mexico is going to try and do something about it. The problem with Trump most times is that he keeps listening to some of his adviser traitors in the house, senate and White House that do a lot of whispering in his ear. Trump wants peace, NATO wants war with anyone that they can pick a fight with. Trump is having problems with some of the Republican people in his party who act more like democrats. The democrats stick together, the Republicans do not. Just like here in Canada. The liberals stick together, the conservatives do not. The border wall is getting completed. Slowly but surely. :P

Um, people who have actually been to the border confirm that no wall is being built. Trump relies heavily on lackies who will believe whatever nonsense he spews.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:54 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

Anyone paying attention knows that media is full of chit when they say Trump lies significantly more than most Presidents. People who aren't paying attention think the "fact checkers" aren't biased, and the media is right and Trump lies more than any politician in the history of time.

Trump taking lying to the next level, the media says that about every Republican President, or Presidential candidate, fake news is obvious.

You are being lied to, and not just by Trump.

Reality has a liberal bias.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Owly said:

Um, people who have actually been to the border confirm that no wall is being built. Trump relies heavily on lackies who will believe whatever nonsense he spews.

Where at the Mexican border were they reporting this news? Were they reporting from a location where there is no real wall being built as of yet? Were they reporting from a location where there is just broken down fences and barricades of some sort that any illegal can just climb up on and then jump over into America? I have not walked the two thousand mile border to verify for myself if any wall is being built or not. But have you walked all two thousand miles of the border to check that out for yourself yet? I doubt it. Are you just going by what the lackies you listen to are telling you? I think that it may be the latter. Just saying. 

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Speaking of which I thought I heard in the noise that this opens up an opportunity for USA and Russia to settle their differences in a more meaningful way. 

NATO needs a war with some bogeyman leader of some country like Russia to keep funds coming in to stay alive as an organization. NATO would love to have a war with Russia. Rumors had it that Hillary was ready to start a war with Russia if she became the president. Let's kill a few million people for fun. The democrats are always crying Russia-Russia-Russia the big bad bear. They hate Russia. I guess that is because Putin won't kiss the globalists azz. At least Trump is trying to keep the peace with Russia and not start a war. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Where at the Mexican border were they reporting this news? Were they reporting from a location where there is no real wall being built as of yet? Were they reporting from a location where there is just broken down fences and barricades of some sort that any illegal can just climb up on and then jump over into America? I have not walked the two thousand mile border to verify for myself if any wall is being built or not. But have you walked all two thousand miles of the border to check that out for yourself yet? I doubt it. Are you just going by what the lackies you listen to are telling you? I think that it may be the latter. Just saying. 

Not only is he lying about his "wall", he's also lying about why it's needed. He's down there just now showing off a little bit of the fence that has been repaired. He was also going to close the border next week, now it's going to be next year.  Only a lackie would take this nit wit seriously. The Mueller report should be interesting, and I'm betting when he finally has to show his tax returns he'll turn out not to be the businessman he touts himself to be. How will your lackies at Fox handle all that I wonder?

13 minutes ago, Owly said:

Not only is he lying about his "wall", he's also lying about why it's needed. He's down there just now showing off a little bit of the fence that has been repaired. He was also going to close the border next week, now it's going to be next year.  Only a lackie would take this nit wit seriously. The Mueller report should be interesting, and I'm betting when he finally has to show his tax returns he'll turn out not to be the businessman he touts himself to be. How will your lackies at Fox handle all that I wonder?

He is getting quite the reception: https://abc7.com/politics/trump-to-tour-new-southern-border-fence-at-calexico-on-friday/5235248/?fbclid=IwAR3egVOXW_ejnhYODDqdwo8eK-vQaZauNuaM64iZngAcyRt2ugcFf7hkx0o

4 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Yep, the "big. beautiful wall that Mexico is going to pay for". Maybe they'll give him a couple of tacos and a 6 pack of Coke for a snack.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

A reception by a bunch of no borders alt-left democratic supporting freaks who like the idea of allowing in more drug and gun runners, child prostitution exploitation and murderous gangs like MS-13. If these freaks are the ones that are all for open borders than gawd help and save America. At least Trump is trying to do something about it. Many American families have had some of their family members killed by illegals and this appears to be alright with those freaks and yourself. These alt-left liberal democrats do not want to solve the problem of guns and drugs and violence. They want to create more of it. I hope that someone takes a pot shot at the balloon and deflate the silly ass snowflake thing. Alt-left liberalism????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taxme said:

A reception by a bunch of no borders alt-left democratic supporting freaks who like the idea of allowing in more drug and gun runners, child prostitution exploitation and murderous gangs like MS-13. If these freaks are the ones that are all for open borders than gawd help and save America. At least Trump is trying to do something about it. Many American families have had some of their family members killed by illegals and this appears to be alright with those freaks and yourself. These alt-left liberal democrats do not want to solve the problem of guns and drugs and violence. They want to create more of it. I hope that someone takes a pot shot at the balloon and deflate the silly ass snowflake thing. Alt-left liberalism????

Aw, poor diddums. Did someone hurt your widdle feelings? Be careful with that shooter, might hit the wrong orange clown.ROTFLMAO!

5 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Aw, poor diddums. Did someone hurt your widdle feelings? Be careful with that shooter, might hit the wrong orange clown.ROTFLMAO!

This coming from someone who still refuses to answer a simple question asked of him. It's so sad that Trump appears to have hurt your "widdle feelings". Grow up and live with it. :D

Just now, taxme said:

This coming from someone who still refuses to answer a simple question asked of him. It's so sad that Trump appears to have hurt your "widdle feelings". Grow up and live with it. :D

Trump provides me with my daily giggles. I can't be offended by anyone so ignorant or anyone who admires that ignorance. You question was answered twice, you didn't like the answer. :lol:

And the fence section that Trump is now visiting, which is actually a section that has been repaired based on a plan from 2009, now has a plaque bolted to it that claims it is a section of "Trumps Wall". Where does that bring his lie total up to now?

16 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Trump provides me with my daily giggles. I can't be offended by anyone so ignorant or anyone who admires that ignorance. You question was answered twice, you didn't like the answer. :lol:

I don't in reality think so? I also asked as to how Trump is taking your money from your wallet? I await. You pretty much give me a good laugh every day also. LOL.

Edited by taxme

1 minute ago, taxme said:

I don't in reality think so? I also asked as to how Trump is taking your money from your wallet? I await. You pretty much give me a good laugh every day also. LOL.

I explained how Trump is affecting Canada's economy. I suppose I could do it again with word of three letters or so.:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Realitycheck said:

I explained how Trump is affecting Canada's economy. I suppose I could do it again with word of three letters or so.:rolleyes:

Trudeau and Freeland are screwing up Canada's economy, not Trump. You should be more concerned about what Trudeau is doing with your tax dollars? The feminist prime mistake of yours is blowing billions of tax dollars every year on nonsense stupid programs and agendas that do not serve the needs of Canadians but Trump is more of a concern too you. Some Canadians always give me a good hardy laugh. Those alt-left liberals always appear to have their priorities all screwed up. LOL.

Now kid Trudeau wants to bring the UN headquarters to Canada and put it in Toronto. And the kid says that he will pay for the whole shabang all at a cost of 6.2 billion and of course all at the expense of the Canadian taxpayer's tax dollars. And you go all crazy over what Trump says and does? Liberals?????  No doubt if Trump hears about this he will probably want to help with the move by donating a couple of American pennies to the kids new project. Money wasted, but whatever. There is no doubt about it that America has a great President and why Canada has nothing to compare to Trump. Aw well, what more can be said. :unsure: