Tucker's Interview With Putin

2 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Yes, so 18 years olds from abroad die for your stupid ideals.

What the hell do you think would happen to those 18 year olds you're crying about if the west just let Russia steamroll Ukraine? This way they have a fighting chance. 

Almost nobody wants to die for Ukraine, nobody wants to send its taxes there for a lost cause.

Sure seems like Ukrainians do!

South Vietnam was conquered and Vietnam eventually became an economic partner of the West. The same fate will happen to Ukraine, despite all your doom saying.

If Ukraine loses it will no longer exist.

Edited by Black Dog
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

A perfect example is when Biden is given a pass for his felony possession of classified docs because "he's elderly with memory issues". But hey, let's make him the leader of the free world for another 4 years. He's only getting younger, right? 

The thing is he was demented even when he was younger. He accused the truck driver who accidentally killed his first wife of being drunk even though there was never any evidence of that. The piece of garbage has never apologized.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Black Dog said:

What the hell do you think would happen to those 18 year olds you're crying about if the west just let Russia steamroll Ukraine? This way they have a fighting chance. 

They are currently losing despite all of our hundreds of billions sent to them.

2 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

If Ukraine loses it will no longer exist.

Bullsh*t.

9 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

They are currently losing despite all of our hundreds of billions sent to them.

They've fought a much larger and more powerful country to a stalemate and bled Russia white in the process, that's losing?

Bullsh*t.

LOl what do you think will happen if Russia wins? They'll either annex Ukraine wholesale or install a puppet regime over what's left. Either way, it won't be a free and independent state anymore.

Edited by Black Dog
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

The thing is he was demented even when he was younger. He accused the truck driver who accidentally killed his first wife of being drunk even though there was never any evidence of that. The piece of garbage has never apologized.

Did he really "accuse him" or did he just invent the drunk driver part of the story as another campaign lie? 

I know it's just a distinction without a difference, but 50% of Americans know that everything he says on the campaign trail is a lie. 

1 minute ago, Black Dog said:

They've fought a much larger and more powerful country to a stalemate and bled Russia white in the process, that's losing?

Stalemate?

They lost many major towns, all of the Azov Sea, lost all their fleet, have lost 10 millions + people from emigration, and call it a victory?

On which planet are you on?

Then why would our precious help be necessary? Another contradiction here.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Not with troops, but i don't have any issue supplying arms and intel etc.

Good thing you have no more power to do that than you have in any other aspect of your pathetic life, you nobody.

LOL...another loud mouthed chickenshit.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Look.

He spent 2 years hiding and cowardly staying inside his cozy home, because of a virus that has virtually the same mortality as the common cold.

But then, when the media told him to stop thinking about it because of Putin, then he became GI Joe, ready to save the world... with 18 years olds 10 000km away from his home.

How can you not appreciate such a courageous opinion?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Did he really "accuse him" or did he just invent the drunk driver part of the story as another campaign lie? 

I know it's just a distinction without a difference, but 50% of Americans know that everything he says on the campaign trail is a lie. 

At least twice, Biden himself has made public references to alcohol being involved in the crash. In 2007 Biden said the truck driver "allegedly ... drank his lunch." And multiple news outlets, including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driver-in-biden-crash-wanted-name-cleared/

It says later in the article that a spokesman for Biden said the then senator accepted that alcohol wasnt involved. Biden shot off his mouth to accuse the guy but didn't have the guts or integrity to apologize. Biden is an evil piece of crap. 

Edited by Yakuda
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

At least twice, Biden himself has made public references to alcohol being involved in the crash. In 2007 Biden said the truck driver "allegedly ... drank his lunch." And multiple news outlets, including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driver-in-biden-crash-wanted-name-cleared/

It says later in the article that a spokesman for Biden said the then senator accepted that alcohol wasnt involved. Biden shot off his mouth toma chse the guy but didn't have the guts or integrity to apologize. Biden is an evil piece of crap. 

Biden has also lied about his education, his family history, etc.

Did you see when he plagiarized the speech of that British politician, saying "I come from a long line of coal miners, we mined hard coal - anthracite - and I was the first person in his family to get a college education"? 

No one with an IQ over 60 takes anything that Biden says seriously. He's a shameless, ruthless liar.

I agree that in this case, what he did was vile, and went a long way towards ruining the guy's life. Biden's only saving grace is that the guy probably already feels so bad for the accident that he doesn't want to sue him for libel. 

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Biden has also lied about his education, his family history, etc.

Did you see when he plagiarized the speech of that British politician, saying "I come from a long line of coal miners, we mined hard coal - anthracite - and I was the first person in his family to get a college education"? 

No one with an IQ over 60 takes anything that Biden says seriously. He's a shameless, ruthless liar.

I agree that in this case, what he did was vile, and went a long way towards ruining the guy's life. Biden's only saving grace is that the guy probably already feels so bad for the accident that he doesn't want to sue him for libel. 

Yes he has lied so long and so often it's hard to tell what's what with him. 

A persons IQ has be below 60 to vote for biden. 

The guy passed away years ago but according to his daughter he felt very bad about what happened. Its tough enough to have to live with that without the husband falsely accusing of being drunk on top of it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Stalemate?

They lost many major towns, all of the Azov Sea, lost all their fleet, have lost 10 millions + people from emigration, and call it a victory?

I called it a stalemate, not a victory. Christ you vatniks are dumb.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Why don't you go fight for Daddy Putin you old twat.

]

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Look.

He spent 2 years hiding and cowardly staying inside his cozy home, because of a virus that has virtually the same mortality as the common cold.

But then, when the media told him to stop thinking about it because of Putin, then he became GI Joe, ready to save the world... with 18 years olds 10 000km away from his home.

How can you not appreciate such a courageous opinion?

Your opinion is irrelevant Quebeker.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

You've taken Putin's side by advocating surrender to his THEFT.

I know that surrendering to Putin would be much costlier than aiding Ukraine.

We've spent 5% of our defense budget to destroy 50% of Russia's military hardware.

And the neat part is that a ton of what we sent was aging stock that would have been "retired" anyway. We're paying to refresh our own supplies with equipment manufactured in the USA. The money goes into the economy and the product goes into our arsenal.

On 2/8/2024 at 8:40 AM, Nationalist said:

I'll be watching too. I have always liked Carlson...even when he was on CNN...and I want to know what Putin thinks. That's called "knowledge" and the accumulation there of.

But check out the 2 Tweenkies here. They have no desire to hear anything that might contradict their firm belief that war is good...as long as its not them getting shot.

I do hope Tucker asks Putin some uncomfortable questions...which I'm sure he will. The interview should shed some light on the blackout Comic-Boy's state media is feeding these lackeys.

You see, the problem.is, if Tucker does ask uncomfortable questions and continues to do so after Putin says stop...well, he's not in America where there is Freedom if the Press, he's in Russia, an enemy of the U.S. A. and in Russia the ONLY word that counts is Vladimir Putins....and he could just order him chopped or shot. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Says the guy who searches for co cks to post on online.

LMAO!

Is THAT what you see when you look at it? It's just a mirror to everyone else.  Awkward.  Well - hey, listen, we're not here to judge, this is a safe space for you, ,

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Is THAT what you see when you look at it? It's just a mirror to everyone else.

Yup, and especially how it better reflects the dork that posted it. You can see right thru most everything you post and find the same thing.

4 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Stalemate?

On which planet are you on?

Then why would our precious help be necessary? Another contradiction here.

All the west / US is doing is perpetuating the conflict to weaken Russia, their enemy. Is nothing to do with Ukraine and their democracy, that's just an excuse used to leverage the war. They are being used as pawns in the superpower conflict. I can only pity them, the Ukrainians are in a lose-lose situation. It's a win for the US.

The right thing to do is have a ceasefire and a discussion. Same goes with the Israel- Palestine war. While Israel had the right to attack Hamas after what happened, they've reached the point of diminishing returns and cannot rout them all out as they wanted to. It increasingly looks like genocide. The definition of irony.

I'm glad that Finland joined NATO because I never understood why we didn't belong there earlier but when we joined it looked like as if we were running away from the Russian threat when as Ukraine was always the thorn on Putin's side but we were told that Putin was going to restore the pre-1917 borders of Russia and after Ukraine  it was going to be Finland's turn to be returned to the cosy arms of mother Russia.

There's propaganda on both sides of any conflict but it is a mistake to believe your own propaganda. That is directed at the enemy to make them believe it.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Yup, and especially how it better reflects the dork that posted it.

Wow - that was weak.   You're the one seeing penises everywhere :)  

You can see right thru most everything you post and find the same thing.

Ahhh - i see, you're still talking to the mirror.  I'll leave you two alone :)