What will YOU do on Trump's first day back in the WH?

40 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I've already seen a few illegal aliens trying to register at my kid's school, so I may just blow the whistle on every one of those f*ckers that I see. :D

I'll be sitting quietly with a great big smile on my face listening for the sound of leftists heads exploding all across America. 

Edited by Yakuda
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'll be celebrating with a few beers. The return of common sense.

I'll also be watching for the Libbies to scream at the sky again.

Yes. YouTube will have a fresh new load of unhinged wokejob content. 

• Like 2

Trump’s 1st day back will probably be on a “Whitehouse tour for prisoners” program.  I’ll probably watch live on CNN as President Biden shakes the hands of all the prisoners on the tour and wishes them well in getting reformed and onto the straight and narrow.  

Edited by TreeBeard
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Trump’s 1st day back will probably be on a “Whitehouse tour for prisoners” program.  I’ll probably watch live on CNN as President Biden shakes the hands of all the prisoners on the tour and wishes them well in getting reformed and onto the straight and narrow.  

Well, they were political prisoners who were unjustly sentenced, so....

It'll be a happy day, especially for their families. 

First, it will be the Democrats who will be upset because they could have prevented it by nominating a more electable candidate. Then it will be all those MAGA cultists who will chew the carpet in disappointment when President Trump takes root at his golf resort and doesn't do anything. 

To paraphrase that little ditty, "The USA can kiss my a$$, I've got the POTUS job at last."

5 million illegal immigrants storming across the border, not his problem. President Trump won't care. He will just blame President Biden and Secretary Clinton for everything and play golf until sunset.

9 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

First, it will be the Democrats who will be upset because they could have prevented it by nominating a more electable candidate. Then it will be all those MAGA cultists who will chew the carpet in disappointment when President Trump takes root at his golf resort and doesn't do anything. 

To paraphrase that little ditty, "The USA can kiss my a$$, I've got the POTUS job at last."

5 million illegal immigrants storming across the border, not his problem. President Trump won't care. He will just blame President Biden and Secretary Clinton for everything and play golf until sunset.

He might. Right after he shuts that border down.

I will go out on a limb and let you indulge in fantasy.
And further add that if he is even allowed on the ticket the majority of sane, ethical voters in the USA will hand him such a humiliating defeat the Republican Party will go down with him.

I plan to head to the cdn us  border and build a wall. Gotta keep those illegal dem's out and they're bound to be flooding the place :) 

I literally plan to have ample supplies of beer and popcorn and to be watching youtube and the media outlets to watch the democrats reactions. It was priceless last time and i expect it to be immensely more so this time. :)

I also intend to live stream robosmith's reactions caps lock included. That should fund my booze and snacks. THIS ELecTIOn iS USELESSSS withOUT PROOOOOOOOOF ofrussiancollusionsowecanlockhimup!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Success.

Success at what? He will be starting his second term. He won't have to worry about re-election. All he will be focused on will be fending off his legal troubles, improving his golf score and acquiring as much money as he can. Why would he care about the border? There isn't anything he can do that Biden couldn't, so why get into all that agro? 

3 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Success at what? He will be starting his second term. He won't have to worry about re-election. All he will be focused on will be fending off his legal troubles, improving his golf score and acquiring as much money as he can. Why would he care about the border? There isn't anything he can do that Biden couldn't, so why get into all that agro? 

Think Mandy. What is Trump? I mean other than an abbeasive personality. What IS he? Well...Donald J Trump is a celebrity. He seems to thrive on attention. So just being POTUS isn't enough. He has to leave a legacy. He has to be a success.

He has every reason to shut the border down and deport all of them.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Think Mandy. What is Trump? I mean other than an abbeasive personality. What IS he? Well...Donald J Trump is a celebrity. He seems to thrive on attention. So just being POTUS isn't enough. He has to leave a legacy. He has to be a success.

He has every reason to shut the border down and deport all of them.

Good point about the attention. There still isn't much of a mechanism to close the border to illegal crossing while keeping it open for trade and legal traffic, including refugee claiments and asylum seekers.

5 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Good point about the attention. There still isn't much of a mechanism to close the border to illegal crossing while keeping it open for trade and legal traffic, including refugee claiments and asylum seekers.

There is. Remain did that.  it cut the number of people disappearing into the country to such a pathetically small number it was incredible.

Won't solve it all but it'll make a big difference and when people realize it's hard to get in they stop trying so much other than by legal means.

40 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Sure there is. You re-enact stay in Mexico, line up the military and close all crossings except via proper border facilities. Then...if you haven't got a manifest or proper documentation,  go home.