Jump to content

What will YOU do on Trump's first day back in the WH?


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Sure there is. You re-enact stay in Mexico, line up the military and close all crossings except via proper border facilities. Then...if you haven't got a manifest or proper documentation,  go home.

Wasn't "stay in Mexico" ruled illegal?" You are probably correct but if a person manages to place a foot on US soil, and claims asylun or refugee status, the law says you cannot turn them back until their claim has been processed and investigated. What do you propose the military do?

This is a serious problem that Canada will have to deal with in the near future. It is time for the international community to revisit the laws regarding refugees. The problem with that, of course, is you can have all the laws you want but if you have a critical mass of people pushing through the border, there is no way to stop them. The only way to deal with the problem is to prepare to accommodate them, because they have no where else to go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Wasn't "stay in Mexico" ruled illegal?" You are probably correct but if a person manages to place a foot on US soil, and claims asylun or refugee status, the law says you cannot turn them back until their claim has been processed and investigated. What do you propose the military do?

This is a serious problem that Canada will have to deal with in the near future. It is time for the international community to revisit the laws regarding refugees. The problem with that, of course, is you can have all the laws you want but if you have a critical mass of people pushing through the border, there is no way to stop them. The only way to deal with the problem is to prepare to accommodate them, because they have no where else to go.

No it was not.

Google "US Refugee Quota" and you'll find...

Quote

President Biden affirmed the United States' commitment to welcoming refugees by maintaining the total admissions ceiling in FY 2024 Presidential Determinations on Refugee Admissions (PD 2023-13) at 125,000, the same target President Biden established since FY 2022 and the highest target in several decades.

125,000 Mandy. They sort o' blew that one right outta the water.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Deluge said:

Jesus would encourage them to follow the law, just like I would. The only difference is that I would be more punitive about it. ;)

That might be what jesus would do. 
 

But GOD would have parted the Rio Grande and said "come follow my people" and then when all the refugees were about half way across...   WHAP!!!

I've seen that movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

That might be what jesus would do. 
 

But GOD would have parted the Rio Grande and said "come follow my people" and then when all the refugees were about half way across...   WHAP!!!

I've seen that movie.

And it's an epic movie, at that.

Nice comparison. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rebound said:

Jesus would bolt all the furniture to the floor to keep Trump from stealing it.  

No, that's Bill Clinton. He and his wild animals really trashed the place before they left. 

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When the American voters elect former President Trump, they can't come back and say they didn't know what they are getting. They know exactly who they are voting for. One is a con man in mental decline and legal peril, the other is also in mental decline. TheAmericans will get what they deserve. Unfortunately, the rest of us have no say and we don't deserve what the Americans are going to foist on us. If Americans think these two senile old men are the best and the brightest they have, we are marching into perilous times. What is wrong with Americans?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

When the American voters elect former President Trump, they can't come back and say they didn't know what they are getting. They know exactly who they are voting for. One is a con man in mental decline and legal peril, the other is also in mental decline. TheAmericans will get what they deserve. Unfortunately, the rest of us have no say and we don't deserve what the Americans are going to foist on us. If Americans think these two senile old men are the best and the brightest they have, we are marching into perilous times. What is wrong with Americans?

Joe Biden embraces illegal immigration, the LGBT agenda, and abortion rights. He's also old and senile. 

Donald Trump embraces none of that and he wants to turn this country around. He's the superior choice and it isn't even a discussion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Joe Biden embraces illegal immigration, the LGBT agenda, and abortion rights. He's also old and senile. 

Donald Trump embraces none of that and he wants to turn this country around. He's the superior choice and it isn't even a discussion. 

So, while the border is insoluble, Biden is embracing freedom of choice  for citizens, even though he is senile. Are you against freedom? Trump is also in mental decline. Former President Trump won't do anything about the border, and he will sell out Ukraine which will lead to Holodomor 2.0.

 

Edited by Queenmandy85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/7/2024 at 4:23 PM, herbie said:

I will go out on a limb and let you indulge in fantasy.
And further add that if he is even allowed on the ticket the majority of sane, ethical voters in the USA will hand him such a humiliating defeat the Republican Party will go down with him.

I will make this post into a t-shirt meme.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Perspektiv said:

Ukraine could have been prevented. This never should have been a war. 

 

True, but Putin miscalculated and, like Hitler and the Sudetenland, thought the west would do nothing. Soon he will have his Quisling back in the Whitehouse and he will miscalculate again. With Trump emasculating the USA, Putin will think NATO will back down, and he will make a move on a NATO member. That is how you initiate a nuclear war.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So, while the border is insoluble, Biden is embracing freedom of choice  for citizens, even though he is senile. Are you against freedom? Trump is also in mental decline. Former President Trump won't do anything about the border, and he will sell out Ukraine which will lead to Holodomor 2.0.

 

What freedoms of choice is Biden embracing? 

Trump is nowhere near Biden in terms of mental decline. I'm not even seeing decline in Trump. 

Illegitimate president Biden has increased illegal immigration. That is inexcusable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Deluge said:

What freedoms of choice is Biden embracing? 

You said it yourself. Womens healthcare and LGBT rights.

With regards to the border, you have millions of people who will risk their lives just getting to the border. They feel they have nothing to lose, so Border Patrol and Customs won't be able to stop them. What we have seen to date is just the beginning. When you have a mass of people charging across the border, you won't be able to turn them back.

Edited by Queenmandy85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Deluge said:

What freedoms of choice is Biden embracing? 

Trump is nowhere near Biden in terms of mental decline. I'm not even seeing decline in Trump. 

Illegitimate president Biden has increased illegal immigration. That is inexcusable. 

because the US is becoming brown? jesus was brown you know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You mean abortion rights and the LGBT agenda. There's a difference. ;)

What is the difference? When the government can tell you who you can fall in love with, what clothes you can wear, or how many children you must have, and when, you have a communist government. What ever became of liberty in the United States?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,744
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Fluffypants went up a rank
      Rising Star
    • exPS earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank
      Proficient
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge
      Collaborator
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...