Demonizing the Government so Trump can claim to save it as a Dictator

Trump is demonizing every type of law enforcement and Court in the Country because Law Enforcement is coming after him, fed up at last with his patterned lies and threats of violence if they don't let him off Scott free no matter what he does, painting the U. S. Government as an Evil threat so his followers will drink it up and create violent encounters thinking they are saving "their America" but instead paving the way for a Dictator and his Gestapo-like goons to run it like a MAFIA-mark, replacing law abiding agencies with criminal leaders , paving the way for civil war and the tying down of our military forces stopping such , thinning our defense of our borders, which would then make the country ripe for foreign invasion. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Trump is demonizing every type of law enforcement and Court in the Country because Law Enforcement is coming after him, fed up at last with his patterned lies and threats of violence if they don't let him off Scott free no matter what he does, painting the U. S. Government as an Evil threat so his followers will drink it up and create violent encounters thinking they are saving "their America" but instead paving the way for a Dictator and his Gestapo-like goons to run it like a MAFIA-mark, replacing law abiding agencies with criminal leaders , paving the way for civil war and the tying down of our military forces stopping such , thinning our defense of our borders, which would then make the country ripe for foreign invasion. 

What's up, you eaten all your fries already.

Here's a couple of periods and paragraph indents to tied you over.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Legato said:

What's up, you eaten all your fries already.

Here's a couple of periods and paragraph indents to tied you over.

Sell it to Amazon so they can add more than 100 words to their Fire Tablet vocabulary and punctuation databank. On the fries, I made some more, yours were kind of greasy.

1 minute ago, Fluffypants said:

Trump is going to be 78 when he takes office. How will he be able to become dictator and why would he want to? I don't even get why he wants to be President of course I don't see why Biden wants to run again either considering he will be even older.

No one would even let him be a dictator. There are way too many people and laws in the ways of a President.

This kind of fear mongering is as laughable as to be scared of a communistic takeover of America. It's a distraction.

But we see it is working, look at this circlejerk in this thread already.

2 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Trump is going to be 78 when he takes office. How will he be able to become dictator and why would he want to? I don't even get why he wants to be President of course I don't see why Biden wants to run again either considering he will be even older.

Yeah - so he'll be 82 by the time his term would be over anyway

Even if he becomes dictator i don't see it being a long term problem :)  LOL

Of course he won't actually become a dictator, the fact that idea is even put forward seriously is a depressing statement on how ridiculously !diotic tribal politics has become in the states. LIke any reasonable person could believe that

15 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

No one would even let him be a dictator. There are way too many people and laws in the ways of a President.

This kind of fear mongering is as laughable as to be scared of a communistic takeover of America. It's a distraction.

But we see it is working, look at this circlejerk in this thread already.

Laws? When has Trump let laws get in his way? 

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah - so he'll be 82 by the time his term would be over anyway

Even if he becomes dictator i don't see it being a long term problem :)  LOL

Of course he won't actually become a dictator, the fact that idea is even put forward seriously is a depressing statement on how ridiculously !diotic tribal politics has become in the states. LIke any reasonable person could believe that

It didn’t take Hitler very long to leave Germany in a state of complete ruin, with every city bombed into rubble and the nation split in two for forty years.  

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Sell it to Amazon so they can add more than 100 words to their Fire Tablet vocabulary and punctuation databank. On the fries, I made some more, yours were kind of greasy.

Yeah, sorry about that, I cooked them in Liberal tears.

I'll marinate the next batch of spuds in concentrated TDS and fry them in inorganic pig fat.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Laws? When has Trump let laws get in his way? 

Well there's a lot of people out there who DO let laws get in the way and they probably wouldn't be intereseted in his horsehockey any more than they were the last time.

It didn’t take Hitler very long to leave Germany in a state of complete ruin, with every city bombed into rubble and the nation split in two for forty years.  

And? How is the political structure of 1930's germany the same as the republic of the US in 2023.

IF you're going that route then you needn't worry, i'm sure someone will knife him on the senate foor. (et tu pence?)

IT's childish. 

Go ahead - walk me through it. Step by step - how does trump become a true dictator without anyone stopping him.  Go on.

Yeash.

Demonizing, or telling the truth?

Did the FBI commit crimes during the witch hunt on behalf of the Democrats? Absolutely, it's just a question of how many crimes, and why no one was punished. 

Did the FBI get caught running an entrapment scheme on the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping case on behalf of the Democrats? Yes they did. In the first trial two defendants were found innocent based on their entrapment defence, and the info from the first trial was banned from subsequent trials. 

Did the FBI get caught telling members of the Trusted News Initiative (FB, Twitter, WashPo, NYT, CBC, etc) that "Russian disinformation about a laptop" was about to come out, thus pre-emptively banning Americans from finding out about Hunter, and adding the laptop story to the FBI's own false Russian collusion farce, to help the Democrats? Absolutely.

Did the Jan 6th committee alter video and present it to the public as evidence of rioting? Yes they did

Did the US gov't lie about the effectiveness and safety of the covid jab, and then dole out severe punishment to people for not taking it? Yes they did

The US gov't is a total joke right now and so are leftist voters, but that doesn't mean that Trump is a dictator, dummy. 

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Trump is going to be 78 when he takes office. How will he be able to become dictator and why would he want to?

Trump just want's to burn everything down - it's little more than the realization of a dilettantish fantasy for him really.  It's what comes after that people should be thinking about.

Trump is really no different than a noxious internet forum troll who, unfortunately for everyone else, managed to put himself in the position most only get to fantasize...If-I-were-King....

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Even as he stands before the Supreme Court demanding that he is entitled to the Divine Right of Kings?
I am hopeful there are enough sane, decent people remaining in the USA that should the nutless GOP still endorse him as their candidate and he is not already behind bars by election day, he will be trounced in an overwhelming fashion.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Biden, overall, has the most Presidential level experience having served both as President ( 4 years) and in the Vice Presidents seat under President Obama for 8 years , and also the most time in the Congress than any competitor having served in the Senate previously  from 1973-2009.  He may be old by years reckoning but in service to the Country no one surpasses Mr. Biden's record.  That kind of experience is what the Country needs to keep its place in the World. At 80 yes he's old, but by our enemies he's feared for all that hands on experience. They only fear Trump because frankly, he can't even remember who he ran against, and he's a loose cannon, that is he can't be trusted to keep his word and in world politics that is the most important thing to have, it equals Respect even from enemy nations. 

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Even as he stands before the Supreme Court demanding that he is entitled to the Divine Right of Kings?

Even tho he didn't do that at all in the slightest, lets go with your interpertation. Did the supreme court agree? No? Was that the end of it or did trump take over?  It was the end of it'?

Hmm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Well you're in the right party for that. Think if it as on the job training. 

Does this party have silly hats and clowns? That must be yours.