Ban Pro-Palestinian Demonstrations

I am sick and tired of seeing these people marching everywhere. Streets, malls, highways, etc. They bring their wars to our country, and disrupt our quality of life. Recently they are now resorting to blocking highway traffic, and harassing people in malls and businesses.  Enough is enough.

We need to give the Police the right to use force against these people. They can only be dealt with by force, since that is all they know. Then we can initiate deportation hearings.. They are getting on everyone's nerves.  They do not belong in this country.

Most of the people marching are doing it to be "cool" as it's the latest "in" thing to do. They have no understanding of the conflict. Three years ago they marched for Black Lives Matter.  This is their "protest of the month."  We need to ban Palestinians from coming into Canada. They are a menace to society, and are not compatible with our culture. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Harper introduced a bill that would criminalize the support for a terrorist group. We need to bring that back and pass it.

The demonstrations are in support of everyday Palestinians and the remaining people in Gaza. They are the ones that have incurred over 20,000 deaths and destruction of most of the homes and infrastructure.

Not everyone is Hamas or a terrorist.

Harper introduced??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The demonstrations are in support of everyday Palestinians and the remaining people in Gaza. They are the ones that have incurred over 20,000 deaths and destruction of most of the homes and infrastructure.

Harper introduced??

They're not tho. They're in support of the terrorist hamas gov't and often focused on spreading anti semetic hatred.

How many of those 20,000 were combatants or kids or women ferrying ammo, explosives and supplies? Hamas won't say of course.

When we have to take down a canadian flag because its "inciting' the demonstrators - that's getting pretty damn close to the red line as far as i'm concerned, and i spoke out in favour of letting them have their demos earlier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Harper introduced??

Want to demonstrate then do so...but you will find their message is not so peaceful, nor legal...

No the demonstrations are pretty clear in their messages, they want a one state solution, and the complete state of Palestine which includes the state of Israel....not sure how they can do that with out pushing Israelis into the sea, pretty sure that is hate speech at it's finest...

And the number of 20,000 comes from Hamas...which has not been confirmed by no other NGO in the area...remember the hospital bombing that killed 500 , the one that turned out to be a malfunction rocket, that did not kill anyone but rather injured people...Nothing out of Gaza can be taken as fact...

No but Hamas was elected by a huge majority, and people seem fine with that result, as there has been very little uprising or talk of it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

No one said there was.  The OP wants to ban protests they disagree with.  

I want ban people who encourage their followers to attack Jews and vandalise their business. Would you ahve been Ok  with Kristallnacht ?  Would you be ok with the protester spray painting stars of David on Jewish owned business, something that has already happened? 

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

No one said there was.  The OP wants to ban protests they disagree with.  

There might be no right to be demonstrating support for a terrorist organization either.  Hasn't Hamas been designated a terrorist organization by the Canadian government?  If so, how can it be legal to be demonstrating support for them and what they did?

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

You'd think they were riots not protests. There's been little vandalism or destruction and almost no violence to speak of. Mostly annoyance and inconvenience.

Most of the 'Canadians' supporting them are so effing dumb they have no idea that they're supporting the terrorist Hamas, they think they're supporting the human shields as if they're totally helpless victims with no involvement whatsoever.

Edited by herbie

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

pretty sure that is hate speech at it's finest...

I'm sure I've shown this to you several times now.

image.thumb.png.b5655011f389639c8d9acaf86cd0c97f.png  

During a speech before the United Nations General Assembly on September 22, 2023, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu holds up a map that shows Israel stretching “from the river to the sea.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/world/its-time-to-confront-israels-version-of-from-the-river-to-the-sea/#:~:text=During a speech before the,the river to the sea.”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

During a speech before the United Nations General Assembly on September 22, 2023, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu holds up a map that shows Israel stretching “from the river to the sea.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/world/its-time-to-confront-israels-version-of-from-the-river-to-the-sea/#:~:text=During a speech before the,the river to the sea.”

Ahhhh - so palestinians say it all the time and you're fine with that but if the israelis say it even once it's genocide.

Typical.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

There might be no right to be demonstrating support for a terrorist organization either.  Hasn't Hamas been designated a terrorist organization by the Canadian government?  If so, how can it be legal to be demonstrating support for them and what they did?

The French and German Government are cracking down on these protests. Not sure if they are still even illegal there. The Uk is even cracking down. People who advocate hatred against Jews (or "Zionists" which is a code word for Jews), should be convicted of hate speech. 

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Last time I checked, Netanyahu is not doing this in North America. Seriously is this the best you can do to counter the argument of the thread? 

1 hour ago, herbie said:

You'd think they were riots not protests. There's been little vandalism or destruction and almost no violence to speak of. Mostly annoyance and inconvenience.

Most of the 'Canadians' supporting them are so effing dumb they have no idea that they're supporting the terrorist Hamas, they think they're supporting the human shields as if they're totally helpless victims with no involvement whatsoever.

So you are ok with Palestinian activistto target and incite a mob to vandalise and damage Jewish owned business?

1 hour ago, DUI_Offender said:

I want ban people who encourage their followers to attack Jews and vandalise their business. Would you ahve been Ok  with Kristallnacht ?  Would you be ok with the protester spray painting stars of David on Jewish owned business, something that has already happened? 

You’re losing your sh!t.  Have you been drinking again?

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Can you support Palestinians without supporting Hamas?

• Like 1

On 12/26/2023 at 11:21 PM, DUI_Offender said:

am sick and tired of seeing these people marching

This is their freedom to lawfully protest. As long as it remains lawful, am 100% in support of that right.

Not just when its a cause that I like.

I see a lawful protest, and see freedom. They start breaking the law, and that right only then, should be removed and only to those who break it.

They can only be dealt with by force, since that is all they know.

That would go against their rights. 

Plus it's a bad look for the police, when you consider PR.

It would be like shooting on protesters protesting police brutality. 

Many of the people here, are denouncing the obtuse levels of killings of innocent civilians. So you bulldoze through crowds of people with as much violence as possible?

Glad you don't do PR for the police o_O

They should get heavy fines, and risk prison for failure to pay them.

They should be pressured heavily to stop, and only then, should arrests be made and as non violently as possible, to show that the savages you say they are, well we are vastly different socially.

Your privilege to protest is just that, and it can be revoked if you abuse of it. 

Sounds like a better message, no?

We need to ban Palestinians from coming into Canada.

I don't know about a public ban, but we definitely should not take on Palestinian refugees.

These people for the most part, only know war and indoctrination. You would be bringing their history of violence and baggage with them.

Unless they could benefit us socially, IE strong English, business acumen and finances, I partially agree with you.

You're otherwise bringing in people to get votes and virtue signal, when in reality padding your welfare recipient numbers and further straining systems because of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

This is their freedom to lawfully protest. As long as it remains lawful, am 100% in support of that right.

Not just when its a cause that I like.

I see a lawful protest, and see freedom. They start breaking the law, and that right only then, should be removed and only to those who break it.

I've seen dozens of examples of the leaders of the marches deliberately stopping in front of Jewish cafes, Starbucks (which is woned by a Jewish person), and Indigo (which is owned by a Jewish person), and declare to the mob that these businesses are "Genocide supporters." Pretty soon, I have seen on video, the protesters coming into the establishment, harassing patrons and staff, then vandalising the shops. 

Many of the people here, are denouncing the obtuse levels of killings of innocent civilians. So you bulldoze through crowds of people with as much violence as possible?

I fully support these actions, when the organisers are encouraging others to persecute Jews (Zionism is a code work for Jews today).

I don't know about a public ban, but we definitely should not take on Palestinian refugees.

These people for the most part, only know war and indoctrination. You would be bringing their history of violence and baggage with them.

Exactly. We Canadians do not want these people bring their wars halfway across the World to Canada. If they continue to do so, the protests should be declared illegal, since it is detrimental to the interests of the community. 

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

Exactly. We Canadians do not want these people bring their wars halfway across the World to Canada. If they continue to do so, the protests should be declared illegal, since it is detrimental to the interests of the community. 

By protesting, they hope that Canada will stop helping Netanyahu kill people and put pressure on him to stop his slaughter. I thought you knew this, it was Netanyahu who brought the war here, not the Palestinians

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

You’re losing your sh!t.  Have you been drinking again?

Can you support Palestinians without supporting Hamas?

Appears  you don't understand the situation at all.

How many Palestinians hate Israel?

How many want Israel gone?

How many of the Palestinians in the Gaza support Hamas?

Nobody knows, but Hamas became the government of Gaza.  How could that happen?

13 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

By protesting, they hope that Canada will stop helping Netanyahu kill people and put pressure on him to stop his slaughter. I thought you knew this, it was Netanyahu who brought the war here, not the Palestinians

Do you think Israel has the right to exist?   How should they protect themselves from terrorists like Hamas?

• Like 1