Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Historically right up to the present day brutality was not only tolerated by police brass and political leadership but often encouraged up to a point as long as it didn’t go too far or attract attention.

I think a bit of it is human nature.

You put people in power of others, and don't put sufficient checks and balances to control it, and you are bound to get many corrupting the power, within the allowable space that they have. Add the unintended consequence of there being environmental factors that add to this, and you have a recipe for all parties involved to be abusive and reactionary in nature.

I grew up in the hood. I was taught to fear the police. We didn't even give them the respect of calling them what they were. All terms were derogatory. Pigs being one of the most common, and po po.

Eerily enough, I quickly learned that police officers had never hurt me. Never stolen from me. Never threatened me with a weapon. It was always someone from my own environment, that often looked like me. The hate and trust was never justified, but imagine being a cop entering such hostile territory tasked to being friendly and assume your innocence.

Flip the script, and its like a panopticon prison. People knowing they are being watched will adapt their behavior.

Same reason banks often have monitors showing you entering the branch.

You know you're being watched. 

Police officers right now have to contend with this very fact. People can pull out a cellphone and record you, CCTV cameras are abundant.

Imagine with all of this, and still an officer does what Chauvin does. Thats not giving a f*** to the utmost level.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

Happens all the time. People get fake bills handed to them and don't notice they are fake, cause most people either don't look or don't know what to look for. Do you carefully examine every bill handed to you?

You support BAD COPS and their MURDERS. I want cops who murder detainees prosecuted.

You're a member of a small minority which DOES NOT want unnecessary loss of life prosecuted.

You even DEFEND failure to resuscitate AFTER unconsciousness. 

You support lawlessness and you propagate foolishness.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 9:31 AM, OftenWrong said:

Yep, I guess they didn't take any special measures to protect a police officer in prison.

Watching the way this case unfolded, sure makes me want to be a cop some day...   ;)

They did take special measures. He was allowed to serve time in a far safer federal prison. 

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I think a bit of it is human nature.

You put people in power of others, and don't put sufficient checks and balances to control it, and you are bound to get many corrupting the power, within the allowable space that they have. Add the unintended consequence of there being environmental factors that add to this, and you have a recipe for all parties involved to be abusive and reactionary in nature.

I grew up in the hood. I was taught to fear the police. We didn't even give them the respect of calling them what they were. All terms were derogatory. Pigs being one of the most common, and po po.

Eerily enough, I quickly learned that police officers had never hurt me. Never stolen from me. Never threatened me with a weapon. It was always someone from my own environment, that often looked like me. The hate and trust was never justified, but imagine being a cop entering such hostile territory tasked to being friendly and assume your innocence.

Flip the script, and its like a panopticon prison. People knowing they are being watched will adapt their behavior.

Same reason banks often have monitors showing you entering the branch.

You know you're being watched. 

Police officers right now have to contend with this very fact. People can pull out a cellphone and record you, CCTV cameras are abundant.

Imagine with all of this, and still an officer does what Chauvin does. Thats not giving a f*** to the utmost level.

Agreed.

"A person's sense of morality lessens as his or her power increases".

The statement was made by Lord Acton, a British historian of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.

So knowing that “Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely,” we should be ever more vigilant in our assessments and oversight when dealing with our front line of defense against crime. But, in this arena, we have failed miserably and Chauvin is just one more reminder of that failure.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/27/2023 at 12:07 PM, robosmith said:

Nope, it was a SYSTEMIC FAILURE as shown by all the UNARMED black men that die at the hands of cops in Minneapolis.

Of course Minneapolis is not the only Northern city which is as bad racially as the South. LaQuan McDonald proved that Chicago is STILL just as bad. 16 cops on the scene filed false police reports about what happened to him.

You Canadians don't understand race culture in the US AT ALL, but fantasize you do.

How would YOU feel if I claimed to understand Canadian culture better than you? That would be RIDICULOUS; but that's what YOU'RE DOING. ?

Don't be silly. Deluginal knows his opinion requires NO EVIDENCE. LMAO

LMFAO

Noor shot and killed an unarmed White woman with no criminal record and served a couple of years.

Black people makeup 10% of Minnesota's population and account for over 65% of the state's annual homicides, over 90% of all gun crime in the Twin cities.

46 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

As a point of fact no he wasn’t, that is why he is still behind bars.  You need to learn how to tell the difference between what is actually tru and what you wish was true, but like most MAGAs you can’t. 

Plenty of innocent people are behind bars in the USA. It's actually quite the stain on the country

On 11/29/2023 at 5:27 PM, West said:

Yes he was

Too bad you have ZERO expertise for ^this OPINION about the US Justice system.

Dunning & Kruger knew you well. LMAO

1 hour ago, West said:

Plenty of innocent people are behind bars in the USA. It's actually quite the stain on the country

If they could prove their innocence, they would be discharged. Happens all the time.

Unfortunately for your thoroughly discredited OPINION, Chauvin LOST HIS APPEAL. LMAO

On 11/25/2023 at 9:46 AM, Perspektiv said:

I don't understand how he's not guilty of either second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. 

I mean, you don't kneel on a handcuffed person's upper body for over 9 minutes. It's a blatant abuse of power.

There was clear intent.

While am not saying he deserves to get stabbed, he definitely does deserve the sentence that he got.

He was careless, and even if the victim was killed by the drugs he was on, it would be hard to prove that this was not caused by what he was experiencing via Chauvin's actions.

I feel they made Floyd into some type of upstanding citizen vs the drug addict that he was, but even then, he deserved to be thrown in jail, and not succumb on that day to his poor life choices.

After watching a documentary called, The Fall of Minneapolis, I think Chauvin did not get justice. In fact, the trial looked like a sham. The documentary showed evidence that was withheld from the jury and the public.

45 minutes ago, ironstone said:

After watching a documentary called, The Fall of Minneapolis, I think Chauvin did not get justice. In fact, the trial looked like a sham. The documentary showed evidence that was withheld from the jury and the public.

How about you quote the relevant parts? Not going to watch your 2 HOUR video unless you justify it.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

How about you quote the relevant parts? Not going to watch your 2 HOUR video unless you justify it.

Are you afraid you'll see things that either shoot down or at the very least cause reasonable doubt about the narrative that politicians and the media put out about the Chauvin case?

The knee on the neck. It was a maneuver that apparently was in the police training manual, but was disallowed by the judge. The involvement of the FBI with the coroner and his autopsy. People saying George Floyd was a healthy young man with no pre-existing health issues. Who knew that George was quite an accomplished actor? Too many lies about the whole case.

And it's not entirely about the Floyd case itself, but also how far down the toilet Minneapolis is spiraling, primarily because of foolish left wing government policies. 

7 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Are you afraid you'll see things that either shoot down or at the very least cause reasonable doubt about the narrative that politicians and the media put out about the Chauvin case?

Nope. I just don't have 2 hours to WASTE.

The knee on the neck. It was a maneuver that apparently was in the police training manual, but was disallowed by the judge.

I am familiar with judges omitting prejudicial evidence. Happens all the time.

The involvement of the FBI with the coroner and his autopsy.

What's wrong with that?

People saying George Floyd was a healthy young man with no pre-existing health issues. Who knew that George was quite an accomplished actor? Too many lies about the whole case.

"People saying," or testifying? That's why the defense has their OWN WITNESSES.

And it's not entirely about the Floyd case itself, but also how far down the toilet Minneapolis is spiraling, primarily because of foolish left wing government policies. 

So your video is a partisan hack piece. Sorry, not convinced.

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

While you may be right, I don't think he evades heavy prison time regardless, as the video itself is quite damming.

There literally is no reason to kneel on a person's neck for over 9 minutes.

Where I agree with you, is on the media making this a racial issue. 

Where I disagree with you, is on Chauvin not being in the wrong once he kept his knee on a man's neck for an excessive period of time.

I live near my city core. I see arrests routinely, when I choose to shop in the area, quite routinely.

See aggressive drug addicts all the time. Violent and physical arrests.

What I usually see, is a suspect being apprehended using the amount of force required to perform the arrest

What I have yet to see, is an officer seeming to deliberately inflict pain and injury to another for an insanely long period of time in complete sadistic silence, no commands, no warnings of the desired behavior, nothing.

That was deliberate and the laws protect against this.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Do you have a red wall of limpness too?

Why do you resort to ^these lDIOTIC posts?

You can just admit your IGNORANCE about the Blue wall of silence

Maybe it's not a Canadian thing, but your posting in the US forum, so you're over the line with your ridiculous mocking when its YOU that's the IGNORANT TROLL.

• Thanks 1