Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

4 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Didn’t have anything to do with Chauvin…I don’t think anybody will buy that particular claim. 

You have a basic problem that you fail to address. The expert testimony of Martin Tobin, which sealed Chauvin’s fate, was not challenged by a similar witness for the defence. Why were they not able to find somebody as well qualified to dispute Tobin’s evidence? 

They weren't supposed to.

If Chauvin didn't go to jail it would cost the US another $2B in riots, thousands more assaults, more dead cops, more dead citizens, etc. 

BLM and CNN were the judge & jury.

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

The idea that you think this is "evidence" of something is hilarious. 

I've got a tip for you, dumbass: if someone is complaining that they can't breathe, don't kneel on their neck for 9 minutes or you too will be in prison for murder.

Jeebus, put 2 and 2 together.?‍♀️

You say that now, but when the bodycam footage came out, the riots stopped cold.  Apparently the rioters weren't the blood-crazed, credulous dolts that BLM and the Dems had hoped.

Poor Kamala didn't get to see 4more months of rioting ?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You say that now, but when the bodycam footage came out, the riots stopped cold.  Apparently the rioters weren't the blood-crazed, credulous dolts that BLM and the Dems had hoped.

Poor Kamala didn't get to see 4more months of rioting ?

Sure they did. Maybe on your TV that can see the future? Who knows where you get your kooky ideas. But back here in reality protests in Minneapolis continues into 2021, and some even later.

Perhaps because bodycam footage was utterly damning for the officers. It added two minutes to the restraint time. It shows that they continues to restrain him for minutes after saying aloud that he didn't have a pulse. It shows the additional minutes ticking by while without trying to revive him. If people thought it was murder before, the unbelievable indifference and caught on the bodycam footage sealed the deal. 

They were sitting on a man they knew had no pulse--they knew it--and they kept doing it. They willfully "restrained" a dead man for three more minutes instead of rendering aid. Let that sink into your thick head. 

And people watched that happen on the bodycam footage that you think had a calming effect. Oy.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

If Chauvin didn't go to jail it would cost the US another $2B in riots, thousands more assaults, more dead cops, more dead citizens, etc. 

^Nothing but speculation. But the failure of justice does have its price.

It is unfortunate that you're unable to understand what was SHOWN on the video.

Floyd didn't have to die at the hands of those cops and would not have if Chauvin and the other four had just restrained him without the illegal excess force..

8 hours ago, Hodad said:

It's this a mindbending riddle? Did he stab me with an icicle?

I'm going to ask you to think for a minute if there are any other ways to reduce it eliminate the ability to breathe? 

Floyd did not die from being choked. How many times do you need to see this before you understand this simple truth?

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Almost certainly for the latter beating.

The "glass jaw" defense for attackers DOES NOT WORK HERE.

㊙️ cuffing is SOP. Beating is NOT when the suspect is cuffed and multiple officers are available for restraint.

Cool but, Floyd was not beaten.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Floyd did not die from being choked.

He wasn't choked, but the pressure on his neck did cause him to have a reduced amount of oxygen going into his body.

With him being on drugs, plus his heart issues, all three were determined as contributing factors during his autopsy. 

Meaning, while Chauvin's knee wasn't solely responsible for the death, it certainly contributed to it.

My wife has high blood pressure. I see it as a cop making her freak out as she struggles to breathe by kneeling on her as she complains she can't feel her limbs (a byproduct of her knowing she is red lining and is in imminent danger, if it isn't reduced). 

If she has a stroke from her body red lining too long, the reality of the matter is the police officer has a duty to administer care to a fully restrained and compliant suspect.

Floyd was unconscious well before the cop got off of him. I don't think you could get any more compliant.

But you are correct on one thing. He certainly wasn't choked to death.

It was multiple factors that hit Floyd at once. Him being on hard dope with a bad heart, also didn't help, considering it made him very paranoid (which essentially is what kick starter the whole fiasco).

Honestly, if Chauvin was a good cop, he puts him in recovery position the moment he is no longer combative.

SJW's whining would have done nothing. He would have (rightfully so), been acquitted.

Chauvin was a cop with a history of bending the law and being disciplined as a cop, so can't even play that "how am I supposed to know?" card. 

He lost any right to any benefit of the doubt.

God forbid I get too drunk and buy munchies with a counterfeit bill thinking its legit.

Low IQ move? You bet? Belligerent to cops? Deserving jail time? You bet!

Death?

With that logic, one would deserve their car to burst into flames and die that way, every time they cut someone off.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Floyd did not die from being choked. How many times do you need to see this before you understand this simple truth?

The Coroner said he died from "asphyxiation," and that does not necessarily require choking.

Chest compression worked.

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Cool but, Floyd was not beaten.

You're the one who asked about beating. I just answered YOUR QUESTION, unlike your typical juvenile one word dismissals which only demonstrate your intellectual bankruptcy.

Edited by robosmith

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

The Coroner said he died from "asphyxiation," and that does not necessarily require choking.

Chest compression worked.

You're the one who asked about beating. I just answered YOUR QUESTION, unlike your typical juvenile one word dismissals which only demonstrate your intellectual bankruptcy.

Ya gits wut ya pays fer. 

As far as I'm concerned, Floyd did too.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And he wasn't shot. And he wasn't pushed off a cliff. And he wasn't drowned. And he wasn't crushed by a steamroller.

We could keep doing this process-of-elimination style, or you could take the shortcut and listen to the medical examiners you believe when it's convenient. They identified the cause of death: homicide, cardiopulmonary arrest, asphyxia. There's no mystery here, man. They know how he died, and who did it to him. 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Hodad said:

And he wasn't shot. And he wasn't pushed off a cliff. And he wasn't drowned. And he wasn't crushed by a steamroller.

We could keep doing this process-of-elimination style, or you could take the shortcut and listen to the medical examiners you believe when it's convenient. They identified the cause of death: homicide, cardiopulmonary arrest, asphyxia. There's no mystery here, man. They know how he died, and who did it to him. 

They know Floyd died and blamed Chauvin.!

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

They know Floyd died and blamed Chauvin.!

?Like I said. You believe the MEs when it's convenient and then simply dismiss their expert analysis when it doesn't tell you what you wan to hear.

You seem to apply that model of "thinking" to just about everything; what's convenient is true, what's inconvenient is not.

• Thanks 2

On 12/6/2023 at 5:46 AM, WestCanMan said:

The defence didn’t challenge Tobin’s evidence. Can you challenge it with a similarly expert opinion? 

5 hours ago, Hodad said:

?Like I said. You believe the MEs when it's convenient and then simply dismiss their expert analysis when it doesn't tell you what you wan to hear.

You seem to apply that model of "thinking" to just about everything; what's convenient is true, what's inconvenient is not.

What's convenient is a functional police and legal system. Both of which you silly buggers have fcked over with your hate driven stupidity.

You warp words...sex...history...the law...race...just about everything Libbies have touched in the last decade or more...they warp and destroy.

Chauvin was made a scapegoat. It was a dumb thing to do and the response from BLM and their crowds of hate filled degenerates was disgusting. 

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

And proved it to a jury with VERY STRONG EVIDENCE.

I once asked a cop (online) why Chauvin believed he could get away with killing Floyd ON TAPE. He didn't know.

I know that is strong evidence of a corrupt environment in the MPD.

I think your a revolutionary twerp.

Chauvin was a sacrifice to the liberal gawd of hatred.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

What's convenient is a functional police and legal system. Both of which you silly buggers have fcked over with your hate driven stupidity.

You warp words...sex...history...the law...race...just about everything Libbies have touched in the last decade or more...they warp and destroy.

Chauvin was made a scapegoat. It was a dumb thing to do and the response from BLM and their crowds of hate filled degenerates was disgusting. 

You've got the whole routine down! Dodge, deny, deflect, dip?

I think your a revolutionary twerp.

Don't care that you don't think. Cleaning up corrupt PD is far from "revolutionary," it is OVERDUE.

In the late '80s there was a story in the Tribune about cops that had cuffed a black teen for stealing a bicycle from a garage. For some reason (probably a threat) he tried to run away and they shot him in the back killing him.

There was no punishment detailed in the article. I for one, am happy there is a price to pay for that now.

You probably make excuses for LAZY POLICING. ?

Chauvin was a sacrifice to the liberal gawd of hatred.

Nope, he is an example to the others that shortcuts will no longer be allowed.

6 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

The defence didn’t challenge Tobin’s evidence.

Can you challenge it with a similarly expert opinion? 

I can do way better than that: I can give you George Floyd's own opinion, and he's the guy who died from a lack of Oxygen. He knows better than anyone else when his blood oxygen level became dangerously low. 

George Floyd said many times that he couldn't breathe, he felt like he was dying, he felt like he was choking, etc, when no one was touching his neck or chest, but no one believed him because it made no sense. He just seemed like a disrespectful whiner. 

If Floyd hadn't said that himself, I wouldn't be telling you about it. It turns out that he said it for very good reason.The impression that I get from watching how Floyd was acting was obviously wrong, as is Tobin's. 

So what's your expert medical opinion, Dr. Spanky? Was Floyd lying when he said that he couldn't breathe while he was alone in the cop car? Was Floyd lying when he said that he felt like he was choking when he was standing up beside the cop car? Was he lying when he said that he felt like he was dying while no one was touching him on any part of his body that was involved in his breathing?

Aside from the fact that George himself said that he couldn't breathe, the coroner's report also said:

• When asked what he [Baker, the medical examiner who performed Chauvin's autopsy] believed caused Floyd's death, he pointed to what he called "severe underlying heart disease" and said Floyd's heart already would require more oxygen than normal. He said in the context of an altercation or restraint, adrenaline would ask the heart to beat faster and the heart would require more oxygen. He said the law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression "was just more than Mr. Floyd could take by virtue of those heart conditions."  

Chauvin was a cop, not a doctor. He restrained:

• a guy who was resisting arrest,
  • not a guy whom Chauvin himself had diagnosed with a serious heart complication, which was compounded by the fact that he had a high amount of Fentanyl in his system.
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your conspiracy speculations carry NO WEIGHT, and have NO CONTROL over Chauvin's defense case. 

You obviously know nothing about how the US judicial process works.

58 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I can do way better than that: I can give you George Floyd's own opinion, and he's the guy who died from a lack of Oxygen. He knows better than anyone else when his blood oxygen level became dangerously low. 

George Floyd said many times that he couldn't breathe, he felt like he was dying, he felt like he was choking, etc, when no one was touching his neck or chest, but no one believed him because it made no sense. He just seemed like a disrespectful whiner. 

If Floyd hadn't said that himself, I wouldn't be telling you about it. It turns out that he said it for very good reason.The impression that I get from watching how Floyd was acting was obviously wrong, as is Tobin's. 

So what's your expert medical opinion, Dr. Spanky? Was Floyd lying when he said that he couldn't breathe while he was alone in the cop car? Was Floyd lying when he said that he felt like he was choking when he was standing up beside the cop car? Was he lying when he said that he felt like he was dying while no one was touching him on any part of his body that was involved in his breathing?

Aside from the fact that George himself said that he couldn't breathe, the coroner's report also said:

• When asked what he [Baker, the medical examiner who performed Chauvin's autopsy] believed caused Floyd's death, he pointed to what he called "severe underlying heart disease" and said Floyd's heart already would require more oxygen than normal. He said in the context of an altercation or restraint, adrenaline would ask the heart to beat faster and the heart would require more oxygen. He said the law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression "was just more than Mr. Floyd could take by virtue of those heart conditions."  

• not a guy whom Chauvin himself had diagnosed with a serious heart complication, which was compounded by the fact that he had a high amount of Fentanyl in his system.

And Chauvin CONTINUED to restrain after unconsciousness in violation of approved procedures.

AKA, at LEAST a negligent disregard for the arrestee's life.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Don't care that you don't think. Cleaning up corrupt PD is far from "revolutionary," it is OVERDUE.

In the late '80s there was a story in the Tribune about cops that had cuffed a black teen for stealing a bicycle from a garage. For some reason (probably a threat) he tried to run away and they shot him in the back killing him.

There was no punishment detailed in the article. I for one, am happy there is a price to pay for that now.

You probably make excuses for LAZY POLICING. ?

Nope, he is an example to the others that shortcuts will no longer be allowed.

Oh ya. You silly fops have done wonders. Chicago is a war zone. New York city is a trash heap. San Francisco is...well its a shithole too. There is a cop in jail recovering from a stabbing.

Police recruitment is way down. The Libbie DAs refuse to prosecute. BLM has been found to be nothing more than a scam.

Yet all you dumb-ass Libbies can do is throw more welfare at it all. You perpetuate this crime wave instead of combating it.

You create poverty...perpetuate poverty...and warp the legal system.

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/statue-of-a-raised-fist-stands-at-an-intersection-at-the-news-photo/1240895664

That's your monument to a low life career loser and billions in destruction. A monument to stupidity.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Again, I urge you to read Tobin’s testimony. His opinion that Floyd was killed by Chauvin does not depend on what Floyd said. He also asserted that a healthy person would have died if put in Floyd’s position. 

On the question of heart disease, you may not be aware how common it is in middle aged men. Narrowed coronary arteries are frequently found in men over forty who die in accidents. In fact atherosclerosis is visible long before that. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland