Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

6 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I can understand a cop making a bad judgment call in the blink of an eye. Some people don't realize the stress levels one will experience in a life and death situation with only a fraction of a second to determine an imminent threat, at times.

That makes Chauvin's actions even worse.

He had over 9 minutes to change course. Several while the body he was kneeling on, was now lifeless. In cuffs. Unconscious. What threat is being posed? 

Not even a concern from him. It wasn't until a paramedic arrived, that he does what he easily could have minutes prior, and remove himself from the long neutralized threat.

Sorry, but that's deliberate. That's murder.

I work with police forces, so have an understanding on the lawful and unlawful use of force.

This took the line that is drawn, and shitted on it.

Exactly. Nine minutes of active restraint is an eternity. It's hundreds (at least) of opportunities to assess and reassess and decide over and over again to keep doing what he was doing. Chauvin may not have consciously made the decision to murder Floyd, but the shocking degree of indifference to the well being of the victim amounts to murder. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Exactly. Nine minutes of active restraint is an eternity. It's hundreds (at least) of opportunities to assess and reassess and decide over and over again to keep doing what he was doing. Chauvin may not have consciously made the decision to murder Floyd, but the shocking degree of indifference to the well being of the victim amounts to murder. 

What bothers me, are those feeling Chauvin was a victim somehow.

I mean, I'm about as pro police as they come. If it were up to me, laws would be tougher.

I more than not will side with police when I see use of force body cam videos, that also show the entirety of the context. 

Most who do, see that many cops have the patience of a saint, dealing with often time bratty adults who showcase what comes of it to never get raised or told no. 

With all that said, there is just not a galaxy where what Chauvin did was okay.

Even his colleagues were visibly uncomfortable, albeit complicit in the crime due to inaction. 

Main reason am not a cop. I couldn't stand idly in this type of setting which would make me unfit for the position. I can't keep the status quo, or would lose sleep at night.

I know cops who grumble, but do nothing about things as they have families and jobs to maintain. 

He should have been fired the first instance at the force seeing this guy had a documented history of having a horrible ability to keep his wits or deescalation skills.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You mean the jury of Tweenkies? Marvelous. 

The proof is there for all to see for themselves. As a result, billions of dollars in damage and a crime rate that's exploding.

For what? A human failure.

Nope, it was a SYSTEMIC FAILURE as shown by all the UNARMED black men that die at the hands of cops in Minneapolis.

Of course Minneapolis is not the only Northern city which is as bad racially as the South. LaQuan McDonald proved that Chicago is STILL just as bad. 16 cops on the scene filed false police reports about what happened to him.

You Canadians don't understand race culture in the US AT ALL, but fantasize you do.

How would YOU feel if I claimed to understand Canadian culture better than you? That would be RIDICULOUS; but that's what YOU'RE DOING. ?

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Maybe you should look the guy up.

Don't be silly. Deluginal knows his opinion requires NO EVIDENCE. LMAO

It is not a surprise. Cops who are convicted(rightfully or not) have a rough time in general population in jails or prisons. Criminals tend to be rather simple in their emotions and see cops as the enemy. Technicality and all but I think that he should have been convicted of manslaughter not murder. Murder implies that he planned it out.. when, where, and how. It is clear from the video that it was spontaneous. 

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Nope, it was a SYSTEMIC FAILURE as shown by all the UNARMED black men that die at the hands of cops in Minneapolis.

Of course Minneapolis is not the only Northern city which is as bad racially as the South. LaQuan McDonald proved that Chicago is STILL just as bad. 16 cops on the scene filed false police reports about what happened to him.

You Canadians don't understand race culture in the US AT ALL, but fantasize you do.

How would YOU feel if I claimed to understand Canadian culture better than you? That would be RIDICULOUS; but that's what YOU'RE DOING. ?

Why how amazingly simplistic of you.

Q: Can a cop shoot a criminal who is fighting with him? Yes.

What happens in Chicago is of your own doing. Wallow in it.

What we Canadians understand...for the most part...is that snot nosed twits should not be placed in any positions of power or influence. Why? Because that produces riots. It produces dumb-ass ideas like "Defund The Police". It produces Joe Biden.

You've diluted the respect and authority of the police force...you m0rons.

14 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is not a surprise. Cops who are convicted(rightfully or not) have a rough time in general population in jails or prisons. Criminals tend to be rather simple in their emotions and see cops as the enemy. Technicality and all but I think that he should have been convicted of manslaughter not murder. Murder implies that he planned it out.. when, where, and how. It is clear from the video that it was spontaneous. 

The video can not show spontaneity. IINM, there was evidence at trial about a history of animous between Chauvin and Floyd.

Just now, robosmith said:

The video can not show spontaneity. IINM, there was evidence at trial about a history of animous between Chauvin and Floyd.

The video shows that Chauvin was not the responder deliberately. He just happened to be in the area.. that precludes him planning to do it. There was a past history between the two but Chauvin did not know that the call he responded to involved George Floyd. 

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Why how amazingly simplistic of you.

Well at least your imagination is amazing TO YOU.

Q: Can a cop shoot a criminal who is fighting with him? Yes.

Cops in Minneapolis have shot unarmed black men sitting in their cars. AKA, NOT FIGHTING with ANYONE. 

No excuse for THAT, dummy.

What happens in Chicago is of your own doing. Wallow in it.

How ya figure? I've not lived in the Chicago area for 50 years. AKA, you don't know what you're talking about as usual.

What we Canadians understand...for the most part...is that snot nosed twits should not be placed in any positions of power or influence. Why? Because that produces riots. It produces dumb-ass ideas like "Defund The Police". It produces Joe Biden.

It produced Chauvin and his MURDER.

You've diluted the respect and authority of the police force...you m0rons.

Bad cops have done that. Duh

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The video shows that Chauvin was not the responder deliberately. He just happened to be in the area.. that precludes him planning to do it. There was a past history between the two but Chauvin did not know that the call he responded to involved George Floyd. 

He knew it was Floyd before putting his knee on Floyd's neck.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Cops in Minneapolis have shot unarmed black men sitting in their cars. AKA, NOT FIGHTING with ANYONE. 

How ya figure? I've not lived in the Chicago area for 50 years. AKA, you don't know what you're talking about as usual.

Do you have video evidence that Chauvin knew that it was George Floyd when he responded to the initial call? After he responded and came to the scene.. of course, he is going to recognize him. However, murder implies premeditation and for that to be correct.. Chauvin had to know who was involved PRIOR to taking the call from dispatch. 

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Do you have video evidence that Chauvin knew that it was George Floyd when he responded to the initial call? After he responded and came to the scene.. of course, he is going to recognize him. However, murder implies premeditation and for that to be correct.. Chauvin had to know who was involved PRIOR to taking the call from dispatch. 

Not if Chauvin had decided he wanted to kill Floyd at the next opportunity. Prior animous can do that.

Obviously the JURY was convinced that he'd done that.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Not if Chauvin had decided he wanted to kill Floyd at the next opportunity. Prior animous can do that.

Obviously the JURY was convinced that he'd done that.

By legal definition.. that does not quality as premeditation. Saying that you will kill someone the next time you see them...is vague. You have to have an exact time, place, and method. Strictly using approved law (prior to the death of Floyd).. this is manslaughter. Either way, Chauvin caused his death. He had options and let his emotions get the best of him. 

7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

By legal definition.. that does not quality as premeditation. Saying that you will kill someone the next time you see them...is vague. You have to have an exact time, place, and method. Strictly using approved law (prior to the death of Floyd).. this is manslaughter. Either way, Chauvin caused his death. He had options and let his emotions get the best of him. 

So you're claiming that the jury didn't follow the law AND the judge allowed that?

IINM, and there is clear evidence of insufficient premeditation, the judge would/should have withdrawn the murder charge.

Or maybe the judge knows Minnesota law better than you.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

So you're claiming that the jury didn't follow the law AND the judge allowed that?

IINM, and there is clear evidence of insufficient premeditation, the judge would/should have withdrawn the murder charge.

Or maybe the judge knows Minnesota law better than you.

Ok, I should be clear.. First degree murder is where you have to prove premeditation. Third degree murder is basically the same as manslaughter. The details do not have to be planned.. it just has to be proven that you caused the death of someone when you had options otherwise. 

It is possible that judges and juries get it wrong. They are human. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Ok, I should be clear.. First degree murder is where you have to prove premeditation. Third degree murder is basically the same as manslaughter. The details do not have to be planned.. it just has to be proven that you caused the death of someone when you had options otherwise. 

It is possible that judges and juries get it wrong. They are human. 

It is also possible, even probable, that the judge knows Minnesota law better than you.

6 hours ago, West said:

Right because if they did they would've faced threats from a mob over a delusion that cops are out to harm black people

Take a look at the actual evidence presented by both sides. Ask yourself why nobody was able to discredit Tobin’s testimony. The prosecution was simply more convincing.

39 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should continue to hold you accountable for shooting off your big mouth. 

Talk about Chauvin's alleged incidences of "excessive force". 

Maybe you should look him up instead of continuing to be ignorant.

You obviously don't want to know, let alone talk about it.

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Like I said...simplistic.

What does that have to do with this? THIS guy was fighting with the cops.

You hardly know what anyone is talking about. I find you the epitome of your own favourite saying. DUH!

George Floyd was a waste of flesh and bone. He was arrested for being a criminal and he died because he was a criminal. He was blitzed out of his mind...resisted arrest...and got what he deserved. A martyr for the terminally limp. A club for the enemies of society. Together they wreaked havoc and cost America billions.

For a mindless drug addled failure of a criminal.

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

Floyd is DEAD. Chauvin spent some time in the hospital. You're right, that's not even Karma.

Yes Floyd is dead, the only reason Chauvin is in prison, serving his sentence handed down by your justice system...No karma, no your a dick so we will send you to general population, no additional conditions to be meet...Now you personal may want ill will to fall upon him, but thats not justice it is revenge.... 

5 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Yes Floyd is dead, the only reason Chauvin is in prison, serving his sentence handed down by your justice system...No karma, no your a dick so we will send you to general population, no additional conditions to be meet...Now you personal may want ill will to fall upon him, but thats not justice it is revenge.... 

He is serving in a Federal prison, which he thought would keep him safer than a state prison. 

Guess prison isn’t very safe.