Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

I don't understand how he's not guilty of either second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. 

I mean, you don't kneel on a handcuffed person's upper body for over 9 minutes. It's a blatant abuse of power.

There was clear intent.

While am not saying he deserves to get stabbed, he definitely does deserve the sentence that he got.

He was careless, and even if the victim was killed by the drugs he was on, it would be hard to prove that this was not caused by what he was experiencing via Chauvin's actions.

I feel they made Floyd into some type of upstanding citizen vs the drug addict that he was, but even then, he deserved to be thrown in jail, and not succumb on that day to his poor life choices.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

sure makes me want to be a cop some day

Once the woke left started to steer the narrative against the police, I knew it was a garbage career for me at best.

I mean, so many police officers that I know, will complain of being short staffed, a low morale and knowing that they are under a microscope.

Yeah, no thanks. 

They went from being revered, to causing revolt.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

I'm not convinced Chauvin belongs in jail. If you've seen the whole story, you know he resisted arrest.

Agreed there should have been some penalty, but not jail. And now this.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure these things out. But the bleeding heart libbys must always whine and get their feelzies cared for.

Ignorance, thy name is leftism...

;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure these things out. But the bleeding heart libbys must always whine and get their feelzies cared for.

;)

My son is a cop, he says what Chauvin did was totally over the top. That procedure is only meant to be used for a very short period, not nine minutes. Chauvin also had a history of excessive force.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm not convinced Chauvin belongs in jail. If you've seen the whole story, you know he resisted arrest.

100% he resisted the arrest. He was acting insanely paranoid, and the police officer was within his rights up until he chose to kneel onto his neck for over 9 minutes.

The latter was uncalled for. 

You can employ pain compliance for a combative suspect. Distressing to watch, but fully legal.

I was at a Loblaws grocery store, when an aboriginal male had tried to hit an officer. He got tripped, and forcefully slammed onto the ground. It was hard to watch, but the officer acted within his rights.

Insanely combative and strong male, so it took several officers to pin him. They cuffed him, and got off of him.

He saw me walking towards him unaware I saw everything, screaming for help and playing the race card. I just grabbed a cart, and walked past him. Nobody tried to help. There is a certain line you just can't cross as an officer.

He was in cuffs and had backup. The situation was under control.

Cuff his ankles. Put a spit guard on him. None of these measures were taken. You chose to remain on him, restricting his breathing for no reason. At times even lifting his feet off of the ground, as if to in a sadistic fashion, inflict as much pain onto this man as possible.

I have seen probably hundreds of similar situations. All started with conflict, and none ended with a cop abusing of power to that level. Most understand and respect the law. This one, clearly broke it.

Force is a legal right, in proportion to the threat the officer faces.

Sorry, but Chauvin got what he deserved in the sentencing.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

;)

Since you OBVIOUSLY do NOT know the whole story (unlike the JURY), it's name is "OftenWrong." 

A lot of unarmed black men had been dying at the hands of Minneapolis police recently.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

My son is a cop, he says what Chauvin did was totally over the top. That procedure is only meant to be used for a very short period, not nine minutes. Chauvin also had a history of excessive force.

Whoop de doo, so you claim. I guess that makes you/ him so kind of expert on the situation.

Is he working in LA?

15 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Since you OBVIOUSLY do NOT know the whole story (unlike the JURY), it's name is "OftenWrong." 

A lot of unarmed black men had been dying at the hands of Minneapolis police recently.

You're right, I wasn't there and am not an expert, so far be it from me to judge. But that doesn't mean I am not entitled to my opinion, that he should have been given some punishment for the actions he took, but not prison.

I said that already. The ability to read and understand is evidently not a hallmark of the left.

If you do put a cop in jail, better be in a secure facility. Otherwise you are creating a bigger problem for the long-term.

23 minutes ago, robosmith said:

100% , but one does not have to know all the facts to know that putting a convicted cop in prison general population was not a GOOD idea...unless your hoping for this type of outcome, then it would have been quicker if you just dropped him off in a black neighborhood, with a sign around his neck i hate black people...

Thats not justice thats revenge... 

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You're right, I wasn't there and am not an expert, so far be it from me to judge. But that doesn't mean I am not entitled to my opinion, that he should have been given some punishment for the actions he took, but not prison.

I said that already. The ability to read and understand is evidently not a hallmark of the left.

Ironically, you've demonstrated your inability to read. But thanks for admitting YOUR IGNORANCE after claiming its name was "leftism."

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

If you do put a cop in jail, better be in a secure facility. Otherwise you are creating a bigger problem for the long-term.

Agreed, he should be segregated so he doesn't get the death penalty he administered to Floyd IN THE STREET.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

100% , but one does not have to know all the facts to know that putting a convicted cop in prison general population was not a GOOD idea...unless your hoping for this type of outcome, then it would have been quicker if you just dropped him off in a black neighborhood, with a sign around his neck i hate black people...

Thats not justice thats revenge... 

Who is saying putting Chauvin in general was a good idea?

Right wingers here are saying the neck kneel death was JUSTICE for resisting arrest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I don't understand how he's not guilty of either second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. 

I mean, you don't kneel on a handcuffed person's upper body for over 9 minutes. It's a blatant abuse of power.

There was clear intent.

While am not saying he deserves to get stabbed, he definitely does deserve the sentence that he got.

He was careless, and even if the victim was killed by the drugs he was on, it would be hard to prove that this was not caused by what he was experiencing via Chauvin's actions.

I feel they made Floyd into some type of upstanding citizen vs the drug addict that he was, but even then, he deserved to be thrown in jail, and not succumb on that day to his poor life choices.

Floyd died of a drug overdose

2 minutes ago, West said:

Floyd died of a drug overdose

George Floyd’s autopsy report is not new, does not say he died of an overdose

Expert witnesses called by prosecutors during the trial concluded that Floyd did not die of an overdose or because of his drug use.

Independent experts have previously told the AP that underlying medical problems and drug use revealed in the autopsy report don’t change the conclusion that Floyd’s death was a homicide, explaining that these conditions simply made it more likely that he would not fare well under stress.

Stop lying.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Right wingers here are saying the neck kneel death was JUSTICE for resisting arrest.

No I am saying Floyd likely ODd because folks like you cry "racism" whenever we suggest getting lethal fentynal off the streets and then use it to incide a race riot. 

Floyd would still be alive and Chauvin wouldn't be doing time where he got STABBED if folks like you would take securing the southern border seriously

Edited by West

Just now, robosmith said:

Who is saying putting Chauvin in general was a good idea?

The fact that the justice system put him in general population says everything ....knowing he was a cop and these things regular happen to cops in prisons we are not surprised...That is not justice it is revenge...

And there are a lot of "right wingers here" posting on this very topic, that are also saying what the cop did was "wrong", But he should have never been put in general population...the justice system knew what the outcome would be....and todays headlines are proof of that...

7 minutes ago, West said:

No I am saying Floyd likely ODd because folks like you cry "racism" whenever we suggest getting lethal fentynal off the streets and then use it to incide a race riot. 

Floyd would still be alive and Chauvin wouldn't be doing time where he got STABBED if folks like you would take securing the southern border seriously

You're not the ONLY right winger posting here. Duh

I was talking about gnat man.

41 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Whoop de doo, so you claim. I guess that makes you/ him so kind of expert on the situation.

Is he working in LA?

Certainly not me but as a 20 year vet who has worked everything from surveillance, patrol, bicycle squad,  ERT, drug squad and is now a Sgt. in charge of an investigation  team, it does make him a bit of an expert. He  doesn't like cops who make other cops look bad and neither do I. 

Edited by Aristides

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^Gratuitous speculation. Stop lying.

No it's not at all. Chauvin never got a fair trial due to the threats. 

And actually what the cowardly so called experts concluded was that the drug use and heart disease contributed to the death as well

Edited by West

8 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

The fact that the justice system put him in general population says everything ....knowing he was a cop and these things regular happen to cops in prisons we are not surprised...That is not justice it is revenge...

And there are a lot of "right wingers here" posting on this very topic, that are also saying what the cop did was "wrong", But he should have never been put in general population...the justice system knew what the outcome would be....and todays headlines are proof of that...

It's not justice, but it is Karma. Unlike Floyd, Chauvin didn't die of his injuries.

Derek Chauvin, ex-officer convicted in George Floyd's killing, stabbed in prison

UPDATED ON: NOVEMBER 25, 2023 / 9:48 AM EST / CBS/AP

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed by another inmate Friday at a federal prison in Tucson, Arizona, a person familiar with the matter told CBS News.

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison said in a statement to CBS News: "I am sad to hear that Derek Chauvin was the target of violence. He was duly convicted of his crimes and, like any incarcerated individual, he should be able to serve his sentence without fear of retaliation or violence."

Ellison later on Saturday morning said in a statement to CBS News he could confirm that as of last night Chauvin is "expected to survive."

4 minutes ago, West said:

No it's not at all. Chauvin never got a fair trial due to the threats. 

^More gratuitous SPECULATION. Stop lying.

4 minutes ago, West said:

And actually what the cowardly so called experts concluded was that the drug use and heart disease contributed to the death as well

They concluded that it made him more susceptible to the TRAUMA INFLICTED.

The GLASS JAW defense is NEVER VALID HERE for an attacker.