Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

100% he resisted the arrest. He was acting insanely paranoid, and the police officer was within his rights up until he chose to kneel onto his neck for over 9 minutes.

The latter was uncalled for. 

You can employ pain compliance for a combative suspect. Distressing to watch, but fully legal.

I was at a Loblaws grocery store, when an aboriginal male had tried to hit an officer. He got tripped, and forcefully slammed onto the ground. It was hard to watch, but the officer acted within his rights.

Insanely combative and strong male, so it took several officers to pin him. They cuffed him, and got off of him.

He saw me walking towards him unaware I saw everything, screaming for help and playing the race card. I just grabbed a cart, and walked past him. Nobody tried to help. There is a certain line you just can't cross as an officer.

He was in cuffs and had backup. The situation was under control.

Cuff his ankles. Put a spit guard on him. None of these measures were taken. You chose to remain on him, restricting his breathing for no reason. At times even lifting his feet off of the ground, as if to in a sadistic fashion, inflict as much pain onto this man as possible.

I have seen probably hundreds of similar situations. All started with conflict, and none ended with a cop abusing of power to that level. Most understand and respect the law. This one, clearly broke it.

Force is a legal right, in proportion to the threat the officer faces.

Sorry, but Chauvin got what he deserved in the sentencing.

I get what you're concerned about. I think the cop could have been suspended especially considering this apparently isn't the first time Chauvin has been over the top. However...jail? How much will society neuter those who serve and protect us? Nobody wants to be a cop anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What was done to the respect and reverence of police, over a drug addicted common criminal, has been sickening to watch.

I'm not convinced Chauvin belongs in jail. If you've seen the whole story, you know he resisted arrest.

What destroyed "respect and reverence" for police was camera phones. 

Well, that was the revelation for white America. Black America already had a front row seat.

For far too long the bad apples could hide and were hidden. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I get what you're concerned about. I think the cop could have been suspended especially considering this apparently isn't the first time Chauvin has been over the top. However...jail? How much will society neuter those who serve and protect us? Nobody wants to be a cop anymore.

Those who don't want to "be a cop anymore" are the ones who take unauthorized and illegal shortcuts.

We don't want them to be cops either.

6 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Well, that was the revelation for white America. Black America already had a front row seat.

Even in Floyd's arrest, those cops filed false reports about what happened that caused Floyd's death.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

^More gratuitous SPECULATION. Stop lying.

They concluded that it made him more susceptible to the TRAUMA INFLICTED.

The GLASS JAW defense is NEVER VALID HERE for an attacker.

It's not speculation its the truth. Had Chauvin been found not guilty then the lefties would've cried about white people and used the verdict as an opportunity to destroy buildings, loot and riot as they did much of the summer of 2020. 

55 minutes ago, Hodad said:

This should have an extremist content alert. 

Cops go after people breaking the law. Blame thug lyfe culture if black people are more disproportionately in prisons

5 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I don't understand how he's not guilty of either second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. 

I mean, you don't kneel on a handcuffed person's upper body for over 9 minutes. It's a blatant abuse of power.

There was clear intent.

While am not saying he deserves to get stabbed, he definitely does deserve the sentence that he got.

He was careless, and even if the victim was killed by the drugs he was on, it would be hard to prove that this was not caused by what he was experiencing via Chauvin's actions.

I feel they made Floyd into some type of upstanding citizen vs the drug addict that he was, but even then, he deserved to be thrown in jail, and not succumb on that day to his poor life choices.

The same thing happened to Tony Timpa for 14 minutes and the cops who did it to him didn't even lose their jobs.

He was a paranoid scizophrenic who went off his meds, did some coke, and then called the cops because he was having a panic attack.

They joked about him while they did it, hid the evidence of how he died, and then lied about it for 6 months. 

There's no legitimate place on earth where the cops who killed Timpa would still be cops and the cop who killed Floyd deserves 20 years in prison. 

Realistically they all do 3 or 4 years.

In defence of Chauvin, Floyd can clearly be heard saying "I can't breathe" for the first time when he was in a cop car all by himself. It makes sense that Chauvin didn't believe him when he was saying the same thing 2 minutes later. And Floyd was resisting arrest, hard. It also made sense to just pin him for a while 'til he calmed down and started complying with lawful orders. He wasn't being taken straight to the gallows, he was going to the police station to answer for using a counterfeit $20 bill, that's it. He wasn't even being accused of making it, they just needed to know where he got it.

Floyd's own intentional drug use, his non-compliance when the police came to his vehicle and ordered him to show his hands, and how hard he was resisting arrest all contributed greatly to his own demise. Chauvin did what 50% of cops in the United States would have done, including black cops. There's literally nothing about that case that indicates that racism was a contributing factor, it was just a Dem/CNN talking point that was used to incite racial riots.

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, West said:

It's not speculation its the truth. Had Chauvin been found not guilty then the lefties would've cried about white people and used the verdict as an opportunity to destroy buildings, loot and riot as they did much of the summer of 2020. 

^This is just speculation. However, protests would have been completely justified if the murderer got off.

Everyone saw exactly what happened. Chauvin continued his restraint for minutes AFTER Floyd was UNCONSCIOUS.

That was the strongest evidence the murder was intentional.

Here's a clue for you: if the restrained man is unconscious, it's time to apply resuscitation. 

20 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^This is just speculation. However, protests would have been completely justified if the murderer got off.

Everyone saw exactly what happened. Chauvin continued his restraint for minutes AFTER Floyd was UNCONSCIOUS.

That was the strongest evidence the murder was intentional.

Here's a clue for you: if the restrained man is unconscious, it's time to apply resuscitation. 

Nonsense.

Nothing justifies burning and looting 

Edited by West

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^This is just speculation.

^That is just plain stupid^.

The whole point of the rioting was that, theoretically, the police were "committing genocide" against black men. 

The case that CNN and influential demonrats like Michelle Obama made to Americans 24/7 was that Floyd was murdered exclusively for racist reasons and that Americans needed to be furious about it, and violence and murder were acceptable reactions to what happened. 

What do you think would have happened if the verdict came back sounding like "We're ok with what just happened there"?

Would they have dialled down their hateful, violent rhetoric, or ramped it up? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

It's not justice, but it is Karma. Unlike Floyd, Chauvin didn't die of his injuries.

Then your justice system sucks does it not, someone in your justice system sent a cop to general population...knowing what would happen to him...and NO it is not karma...it is called revenge...has nothing to do with justice...

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There's literally nothing about that case that indicates that racism was a contributing factor

Its the lack of regard for the lifeless man under his knees, tongue nearly dangling and still refusing to get off of him.

Any humane cop would have checked for vitals.

That lack of humanity, contributed to Chauvin's sentence.

I fully agree its not a racial issue. Its a cop not knowing when to stop, who had a track record for p**s poor decision making, issue.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hodad said:

So destroy the police. Great idea....

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Those who don't want to "be a cop anymore" are the ones who take unauthorized and illegal shortcuts.

We don't want them to be cops either.

Even in Floyd's arrest, those cops filed false reports about what happened that caused Floyd's death.

Gawd ur a dweeb.

6 hours ago, West said:

Nonsense.

Nothing justifies burning and looting 

I SAID PROTESTS.

Violence is justified to correct injustice when NOTHING ELSE WORKS.

Of course the state knows violence is justified, which is why we have the DEATH PENALTY.

You know it, too, which is why you're here DEFENDING CHAUVIN'S VIOLENCE. ?

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Then your justice system sucks does it not, someone in your justice system sent a cop to general population...knowing what would happen to him...and NO it is not karma...it is called revenge...has nothing to do with justice...

Do you even know what Karma is? What goes around, comes around. Chauvin would not be in prison if he'd not KILLED FLOYD.

Chauvin ASKED to be transferred to that medium security detention facility from a high security facility.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So destroy the police. Great idea....

Gawd ur a dweeb.

Your intellectual bankruptcy is pitiful and annoying.

Edited by robosmith

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

^That is just plain stupid^.

The whole point of the rioting was that, theoretically, the police were "committing genocide" against black men. 

Sorry, but NO ONE in the US believes the characterizations of a right wing Canadian who watches FOS LIES.

The case that CNN and influential demonrats like Michelle Obama made to Americans 24/7 was that Floyd was murdered exclusively for racist reasons and that Americans needed to be furious about it, and violence and murder were acceptable reactions to what happened. 

Everyone knows that a white person in Minneapolis would not have been treated the way Floyd was.

IME, IF a white person tries to pay with a fake $20, the cashier just refuses to accept it and doesn't bother calling the cops.

Chauvin had prior experience with Floyd and clearly had a vendetta.

What do you think would have happened if the verdict came back sounding like "We're ok with what just happened there"?

Would they have dialled down their hateful, violent rhetoric, or ramped it up? 

I think you're just making up shit like you always do about CNN and "demonrats." ?

Edited by robosmith

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Its the lack of regard for the lifeless man under his knees, tongue nearly dangling and still refusing to get off of him.

Any humane cop would have checked for vitals.

That lack of humanity, contributed to Chauvin's sentence.

I fully agree its not a racial issue. Its a cop not knowing when to stop, who had a track record for p**s poor decision making, issue.

Actually, it probably is a racial issue. Multiple unarmed persons of color had been recently killed by police in Minneapolis.

There was a reason why Chauvin thought he could get away with killing Floyd ON TAPE. The police union chief was a blatant racist.

As Minneapolis Police Federation president, Kroll made public statements justifying the actions of police officers who used deadly force and showed great insensitivity towards George Floyd after he was murdered by Minneapolis police officers.

22 hours ago, West said:

Floyd died of a drug overdose

You are an id iot.

Floyd even told chauvin he couldn't breathe, Chauvin continued to choke Floyd until it was to late.

That's manslaughter.

I know... " Manslaughter" is a big word for your tiny mind.

Regardless, with all the money we put into incarcerating the masses, it's rediculous we can't keep our inmates safe.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-george-floyd-autopsy-new-892530421961&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi_yZjvjOKCAxVSLkQIHRopD8kQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw225DB3OlFrZfur0F7xW2mF

48 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You are an id iot.

Floyd even told chauvin he couldn't breathe, Chauvin continued to choke Floyd until it was to late.

That's manslaughter.

I know... " Manslaughter" is a big word for your tiny mind.

Regardless, with all the money we put into incarcerating the masses, it's rediculous we can't keep our inmates safe.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-george-floyd-autopsy-new-892530421961&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi_yZjvjOKCAxVSLkQIHRopD8kQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw225DB3OlFrZfur0F7xW2mF

If he can talk he can breathe.

26 minutes ago, West said:

If he can talk he can breathe.

Well let's try.

Have one of your halfwit friends choke you, and see if you can chirp out a vocal response.

I'll bet you'll be able to make enough noise to get your point across 

Watch the video  of Floyd's murder.

Floyd complained he couldn't breath, Chauvin could of given a f__k less, then Floyd died.

That's why that murderous piece of shit is in prison.

30 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well let's try.

Have one of your halfwit friends choke you, and see if you can chirp out a vocal response.

I'll bet you'll be able to make enough noise to get your point across 

Watch the video  of Floyd's murder.

Floyd complained he couldn't breath, Chauvin could of given a f__k less, then Floyd died.

That's why that murderous piece of shit is in prison.

I've taken restraint training when I worked as a security guard awhile ago. When you have a person who's been caught and are in a restraint they'll try telling you they can't breathe etc. The best way to know if they can breathe is when they can talk. 

7 minutes ago, West said:

I've taken restraint training when I worked as a security guard awhile ago. When you have a person who's been caught and are in a restraint they'll try telling you they can't breathe etc. The best way to know if they can breathe is when they can talk. 

Have one of your friends choke you out, then, while he's choking you out, try and complain.

I'm fairly sure that even an incompetent such as yourself will be able to chirp out a response.

Or, better yet, next time you're performing auto-erotic asphyxiation, try and say "I can't breath".

I'll just bet you've already tried, haven't you, you scamp 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Have one of your friends choke you out, then, while he's choking you out, try and complain.

I'm fairly sure that even an incompetent such as yourself will be able to chirp out a response.

Or, better yet, next time you're performing auto-erotic asphyxiation, try and say "I can't breath".

I'll just bet you've already tried, haven't you, you scamp 

That's the point.. if I'm being choked out I wouldn't be able to talk

3 hours ago, West said:

That's the point.. if I'm being choked out I wouldn't be able to talk

So you believe that because Floyd said "I cant breathe, that proves he wasn't being choked...

You are demonstrably mistaken.

We're you special Ed? 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DRGr6WOIkHyw&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj1-qrYqeKCAxUbIUQIHaGFD1MQtwJ6BAgIhttps://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.wsj.com/video/i-cant-breathe-video-shows-george-floyd-pinned-down-by-police/79888134-045F-4175-A25A-A97FA6E50ED2&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj1-qrYqeKCAxUbIUQIHaGFD1MQtwJ6BAgLEAE&usg=AOvVaw1CDszCdt9FtxW2Z_7iaIUAEAE&usg=AOvVaw3NnX0f4TtjU6rKQewZUASO

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Haha 1