Canadian Powerlifting Union is set to suspend female bodybuilder April Hutchinson for two years, after she slammed transgender rival who's smashed records and bragged about it

CdnFox

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12720841/Canadian-Powerlifting-Union-suspend-female-transgender.html

• Hutchinson is set to be banned from powerlifting for two years after criticizing a record-breaking transgender rival  
  • She was punished for an appearance on Piers Morgan Uncensored in August where she remarked on the 'physical advantages that a male has over a female' 
  • Hutchinson has spoken out about rival Anne Andres, a transgender powerlifter who is now Canadian national champion 

It's been very disheartening, that national record that he broke athletes have been chasing that for years,' she said. 'It just goes to show the physical advantages that a male has over a female.' 

In response, the Canadian Powerlifting Union says it has recommended that Hutchinson be suspended for two years, which she said was for 'speaking publicly about the unfairness of biological males being allowed to taunt female competitors and loot their winnings.' 

Just in case anyone thought that things had gotten better.  Daring to state an actual absolute fact publically is now grounds to destroy your life and career.

Edited by CdnFox
  • Sad 1

Should have to have medically transitioned before puberty to be eligible. I mean if a woman took testosterone for years they would be banned for life.

Even on hormones, the growth advantage in sports without weight limits is significant. The percentile curves for men and women are just so far apart even at the elite ranges.

Anyways most trans athletes are more tragic than inspirational. They don't have anything else to aspire to be...

Women are being erased along with their rights.  This is to cater to one small group claiming non-biologically based status at great expense to a much larger group with a biologically based gender status that most people would call reality.  Clearly this union is far out of line and run by radical equity activists like most organizations in Canada.

So much has already been said about how dehumanizing this is. So ironic that many activists want us no longer to be colour blind but to recognize racial differences, yet we are also often told by the same activists to ignore biological gender, to not refer to males as male or females as female, to instead call individuals they/them, in grammatical absurdity. It’s offensive and hypocritical. This whole gender ideology movement needs to be rethought and slowed right down. We can make trans people feel comfortable without alienating and dehumanizing everyone else.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

The real shame is that this person will be out there competing and this girl who spent her whole life striving will be locked out for daring to speak truth to power.

What disturbs me most is that all she did was say a few things. Where does one draw the line in what they are "allowed" to say? It seems like a random and arbitrary punishment. Was that written into some sort of agreement before she signed on? Because otherwise, maybe she can sue their asses. That is what it's going to take to stop these people, they have to be defeated in the courts.

7 hours ago, CdnFox said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12720841/Canadian-Powerlifting-Union-suspend-female-transgender.html

• Hutchinson is set to be banned from powerlifting for two years after criticizing a record-breaking transgender rival  
  • She was punished for an appearance on Piers Morgan Uncensored in August where she remarked on the 'physical advantages that a male has over a female' 
  • Hutchinson has spoken out about rival Anne Andres, a transgender powerlifter who is now Canadian national champion 

It's been very disheartening, that national record that he broke athletes have been chasing that for years,' she said. 'It just goes to show the physical advantages that a male has over a female.' 

In response, the Canadian Powerlifting Union says it has recommended that Hutchinson be suspended for two years, which she said was for 'speaking publicly about the unfairness of biological males being allowed to taunt female competitors and loot their winnings.' 

Just in case anyone thought that things had gotten better.  Daring to state an actual absolute fact publically is now grounds to destroy your life and career.

When people notice the difference between women and men, they have to be punished. 

Edited by WestCanMan

Can't find information about this sports sensation that has to be readily available. When did they transition: before or after / at puberty?

Anyone who transitioned after puberty, from physical perspective is a biological male. Smoking and chanting of political and sports elites will not change facts of objective, physical reality. But it will affect the general level of sanity in the country. Absolutely it will, done deal.

When is the common sense ever going to return back to Canada...sorry i forgot where i was for a minute...there is never going to be any common sense not in this country... i mean it is just women right, who watches women sports anyways right....we can shout them down...same as they did with the parents....This is who we have become...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

When is the common sense ever going to return back to Canada...sorry i forgot where i was for a minute...there is never going to be any common sense not in this country... i mean it is just women right, who watches women sports anyways right....we can shout them down...same as they did with the parents....This is who we have become...

People have to band together by the millions to uproot the gender ideology activists and rewrite recent human rights legislation.  What we have now is nothing less than enforced insanity and erasure of longstanding rights and biological facts.   People must speak out because this is hurting and confusing too many people, especially young people. Most people are against these dystopian rules. We seem to have forgotten the meaning of free speech, science, women’s rights, and religious rights.  WTF?!

Edited by Zeitgeist

Just now, TreeBeard said:

If these women want changes, walk out on the events en masse.  If they don’t, then they implicitly agree with the governance.  

Well i guess that's your way of saying you're a facist without saying it.

if they walk out - they get punted. this girl got punted for just saying something.  So what you're saying us "lose your career and everything you've worked for and if you don't that means you agree with us.

Why don't you just put a gun to their heads?  What a misogynist pr*ck. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

If these women want changes, walk out on the events en masse.  If they don’t, then they implicitly agree with the governance.  

Yea the organizations should serve the athletes. Today it seems most such organizations serve themselves first. 

A lot of this stems from conflating sex and gender. The right and left both do it. The right by classifying by sex only, and the left by using gender only. There are issues where both need to be considered to make sensible and fair decisions. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

If these women want changes, walk out on the events en masse. 

Sadly, most will not want the confrontation or social consequences for doing so.

I mean, they worked their entire lives, and speaking out can get you erased and humiliated. 

Some even get assaulted and doxxed. 

I can understand how some would be petrified. 

Nobody wants to be called a racist, sexist or bigot in public.

The latter is bad for your career as so many companies go woke.

Hard to want to employ a known "bigot".

Easier to just keep your mouth shut, than to confront one of the smallest, yet most vocal minority there is.

• Like 1

I think I might start taking advantage of the mass insanity and woke zeal by getting into drag and claiming that I’ve been bullied because of my non-gender-conforming ways.  I can probably beat out a lot of women in physical competitions and get intersectionality points for my newly claimed trans identity to get a better job.  There are some hot women I can check out at the YWCA as a trans woman. Can’t wait to use the showers. Yeah, why fight this?  Women lose; I win.

Of course I’m not being serious, but I hope people are waking up to just how stupid and damaging it is to do the kinds of things this union is doing.  This requires a legal fight, as far as the Supreme Court if necessary, and if that doesn’t work, a  new government will have to draft new legislation and use the notwithstanding clause if need be.

Edited by Zeitgeist

12 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Not any more apparently.

It wasn't so long ago that entire countries were banned from Olympic competition because women tested for to much testosterone and some countries even tried to pass men as women in competitions.

And now, some are trying to defend men becoming women to break records.  WTF!!!!!

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

How will it be nasty?  

I mean, if “leftists” are incorrect about genders and sports, then it will be reflected in the rules of the sport.  Nothing nasty about that.  

I think what he means is that there will be  a backlash against transgenders in sports and perhaps outside of sports as well.  You think this girl who's just had her career ruined will be complaining if trans rights in other areas get slashed? You think her friends and family will be?

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

How will it be nasty?  

I mean, if “leftists” are incorrect about genders and sports, then it will be reflected in the rules of the sport.  Nothing nasty about that.  

The fact that a person lost its income because she dared to speak out against the Leftist doctrine of gender is nasty. No one should lose its job because of an opinion about gender, if it's not derogatory or harrassment.

The abuse of power used right now by the Left will be grounds for the Right to do the same. it has been the case in the past, by the way. You will hate what will happen next.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Sadly, most will not want the confrontation or social consequences for doing so.

I mean, they worked their entire lives, and speaking out can get you erased and humiliated. 

Some even get assaulted and doxxed. 

I can understand how some would be petrified. 

Nobody wants to be called a racist, sexist or bigot in public.

The latter is bad for your career as so many companies go woke.

Hard to want to employ a known "bigot".

Easier to just keep your mouth shut, than to confront one of the smallest, yet most vocal minority there is.

Ya but, all they worked for is for nothing if this is allowed to continue. 

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ya but, all they worked for is for nothing if this is allowed to continue. 

I agree, but what can you do?

Put yourself in an athletes shoes. She has sponsorships she desperately needs. Scholarships, even.

She is potentially building her career, and you have a ton of women who truly have to straddle a paper thin line.

Their rights as women, or their ability to have a career.

It shouldn't be a choice, but now it is.

So many corporations going woke, would simply not accept a spokesperson that went against such ideologies.

Its bad for business. Trans activists love it that way.

It puts immense pressure on women to keep their mouth shut. Same thing that would keep people quiet in a workplace that is toxic. 

Most speak with their feet, and quit. Speaking out, often will get you in trouble, worsening your condition.

Trans activists have got to be the most vocal type of activist that there is, or in the top 5.

The amount of vitriol coming your way for publicly making a statement, is enough to send businesses into panic mode to pacify these people.

Look at Dave Chapelle. He went from comedic genius, to many feeling he stopped being funny.

Activists tried destroying his career, but he is insanely rich, so had nothing to lose.

Imagine that fear, knowing you don't have such a strong career.