Biden's Hateful Screed

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

I read your link….  There’s some really interesting stuff in there….  Most people would consider it a fringe and crackpot Christian site promoting moral panic about gay people.  

I read a lot of concern about anal sex, but also concern about oral sex!   There’s also talk of gay people and their tendency to put gerbils and flashlights in their rectums.  

Do you consider oral sex as immoral?

Why are you obsessed with who is having anal sex?

When Presidents, Prime Ministers, and other politicians support all that sodomy stuff I think it is an important political issue to be concerned about.  It is turning America into a Sodom and Gomorrah and teaching our kids it is normal.

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

I read your link….  There’s some really interesting stuff in there….  Most people would consider it a fringe and crackpot Christian site promoting moral panic about gay people.  

I read a lot of concern about anal sex, but also concern about oral sex!   There’s also talk of gay people and their tendency to put gerbils and flashlights in their rectums.  

Do you consider oral sex as immoral?

Why are you obsessed with who is having anal sex?

In Trudeau's Canada, religious Christians are not welcome.

In Justin Trudeau's Canada, Religious Christians are Not Welcome (capforcanada.com)

Trudeau's talk about being "inclusive" does not include religious or bible-believing Christians.

This would be the same for Biden's America.

Justin-Trudeau-Canadian-PM-queers.jpg

web-bc-trudeau-pride-0630.jpg

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

When did they every claim voter fraud. When did they ever claim votes were illegitimate?

Trump claimed voter fraud in 2016 in spite of the fact he won the election. Of course he only claimed there was fraud in states he lost. 

What's the difference between one claiming "voter fraud" and the other claiming "colluded with America's greatest enemy of the past 60 years"? 

Do you know which one actually sounds more ominous? I'll answer for you, because I know you were gonna get it wrong anywyas.... The one that's known to be a lie (the one about Russia). 

Election cheating by the Dems might still be true. We don't know yet. The collusion farce got 3 years to run its course, and the GOP hasn't been credibly accused of cheating like the Dems.

Hillary and the Dems rigged the Primary, Hillary cheated on the debate stage, and Hillary colluded with Russians. Trump didn't cheat at all. Then the Dems went out of their way to create voter-fraud-friendly regulations before the 2020 election: no-ID voting at the ballot boxes, mass mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, no signature requirements for mail-in ballots, voting for illegal immigrants, allowing post-election mail-ins, etc. 

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

They definitely still are whacky conspiracy theories….

If you want to keep your head up your ass like that then you can pretend that Pierre Trudeau is still PM fwiw.

Adults know that Hillary's lawyer and an FBI lawyer were charged criminally for their part in the Russian collusion farce. McCabe and Strzok were fired for their bias, and in the case of McCabe he might even have altered witness statements.

It's now a fact that the investigation was known to be a farce since January of 2017, but the FBI kept it going anyways (their lies to the FISA court had a lot to do with their ability to keep the investigation open), and did things like invite CNN to their pre-dawn raid on an old man's home, which again yielded nothing of value in the collusion hoax, but they pimped it like it was a huge breakthrough. The FBI - putting on a show. Really? The FBI also charged 3 people criminally (Flynn, Manafort and Cohen) with things that had nothing to do with Russian collusion and then offered them reduced sentences for testimony against Trump after they knew that there was no evidence of collusion

Maybe it's not a conspiracy. Maybe there were just a bunch of random liars and criminals in the FBI. I'll meet you in the middle. 

53 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

William Barr, who was Former President Donald Trump’s attorney general until the final months of his administration, appeared Friday to defend the Department of Justice’s decision to raid Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and seize thousands of records.

“I think the driver on this from the beginning was loads of classified information sitting in Mar-A-Lago,” Barr said in a Fox News interview.

“People say this was unprecedented, well, it’s also unprecedented for a president to take all this classified information and put them in a country club, okay?” Barr said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/02/trump-ex-attorney-general-bill-barr-defends-fbi-search-of-mar-a-lago.html

When I said conspiracy I was talking about all of the FBI's crimes and instances where their high-ranking members had to be fired for malfeasance. The collusion hoax, their laptop lies, their kidnapping plot, etc. 

This thread is about Biden's hateful screed.

He had an ominous blood-red-lit background and 2 marines standing at attention while he accused tens of millions of Americans of being extremists. It was just a hate-laced, stupidity riddled farce, the likes of which had never been seen in a western nation since 1933. 

29 minutes ago, blackbird said:

When Presidents, Prime Ministers, and other politicians support all that sodomy stuff I think it is an important political issue to be concerned about.  It is turning America into a Sodom and Gomorrah and teaching our kids it is normal.

Why are you obsessed with what consenting adults do sexually?  

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What's the difference between one claiming "voter fraud" and the other claiming "colluded with America's greatest enemy of the past 60 years"? 

Do you know which one actually sounds more ominous? I'll answer for you, because I know you were gonna get it wrong anywyas.... The one that's known to be a lie (the one about Russia). 

Election cheating by the Dems might still be true. We don't know yet. The collusion farce got 3 years to run its course, and the GOP hasn't been credibly accused of cheating like the Dems.

Hillary and the Dems rigged the Primary, Hillary cheated on the debate stage, and Hillary colluded with Russians. Trump didn't cheat at all. Then the Dems went out of their way to create voter-fraud-friendly regulations before the 2020 election: no-ID voting at the ballot boxes, mass mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, no signature requirements for mail-in ballots, voting for illegal immigrants, allowing post-election mail-ins, etc. 

The difference is, one says a foreign country tried to interfere in an election, the other says the US is incapable of holding an election. 

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

The difference is, one says a foreign country tried to interfere in an election, the other says the US is incapable of holding an election. 

What the Democrats did was far worse. Totally undermine the credibility of the FBI. They also turned congress into a circus ?

Edited by West

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/01/politics/joe-biden-democracy-speech/index.html

Joe Biden, the guy whose gov't has been caught ordering social media giants to crush free speech, who used the FBI to retrieve his daughter's lost diary, who had the FBI lie about Hunter's laptop, is calling Trump a fascist now.

What's worse, his alt-left media is just parroting him, oblivious to the danger.

What a worthless dipshit. He needs to have a stroke, and soon. 

Here is how his vitriol was described by CNN in a different article:

Even though they know that he said this:

Biden said that he'd be the guy who would try to bring people together, and here he is two years later, just as divisive and hateful as ever. 

While Biden is a crook we all know he's too out of it to write his own speeches

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

I didn’t see or hear Biden’s speech.  But, my guess is that it was probably pretty lame compared with the lunacy that Trump spewed on a regular basis.   Probably talked about the “rule of law” and “democratic principles” and other radical stuff.  Am I right?

BTW, nowhere in what @WestCanMan quoted did Biden call Trump a fascist.  Is there actually a direct quote, or is he taking some liberties with the truth as he is apt to do?  

I didn't listen to Biden's speech but at another time he did use the term "semi-fascism" to describe Trump's philosophy. Of course it's a completely foolish statement but what else can we expect from someone like Joe Biden?

Biden calling half the country 'fascist' is a cynical political ploy (nypost.com)

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

LIE.

One says that "Trump conspired with one of America's foremost enemies to cheat on an election."

It's much worse to do dirty deals with Russia than it is to fill 4 trucks with ballots.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackbird said:

If you read the Bible sometime, you’ll see that homosexuality was not the sin the Gomorrahns committed against Lot and his traveling companions. Instead, their crime was attempted rape.  They surrounded the house Lot was staying in and asked if he would bring the angel to them, so that they may know him. Lot refused, offering his daughter instead. The Bible also recounts that the Gomorrahns gave visitors to their city bars of silver, but they would later attack the visitors, take their silver back, and two everything else of theirs. 

The Bible commands Jews and Christians to give charitably, to love one another, to give refuge to foreigners, to heal the sick and help the poor. The Bible commands to forgive all debts every seven years. Farmers are commanded to give the corners of their crops to the poor and to give all of their crops to the poor on the seventh year. Love thy neighbor. Do not practice your faith in public.  The wealthy cannot enter the gates of heaven. 

34 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I didn't listen to Biden's speech but at another time he did use the term "semi-fascism" to describe Trump's philosophy. Of course it's a completely foolish statement but what else can we expect from someone like Joe Biden?

Biden calling half the country 'fascist' is a cynical political ploy (nypost.com)

You’re right.  Totally silly hyperbole.  There’s so much to criticize with those dummies that hyperbole is unnecessary.  

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

You’re right.  Totally silly hyperbole.  There’s so much to criticize with those dummies that hyperbole is unnecessary.  

The hyperbole being that half the country still supports Trump. As for those that still do, in spite of all the evidence... well maybe 'semi' is hyperbole too

7 hours ago, West said:

What the Democrats did was far worse. Totally undermine the credibility of the FBI. They also turned congress into a circus ?

When one sees what the mockingbird media has done to the left in North America(and certainly on this thread), I can’t help but smile.  They are clued out and chasing the Trump boogeyman endlessly with no idea what’s coming.

I'm actually starting to think the lying media is being played like a fiddle.  They are neutralizing the left with the constant shrieking.

19 hours ago, Rebound said:

Lawfully-elected President Biden did not say that everyone who supports Trump is an extremist. Instead of listening to you make up words and paraphrasing, I suggest you try living in the real, non-MAGA world, where we use “quotation marks.”

Biden said, “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic.”

Not “Trump supporters.” What he said was “MAGA Republicans.”  Like, for instance, the lunatics who are incapable of accepting the fact that the 2020 election was won by Biden. Even after the ridiculous CyberNinja audit, and audit after audit, conducted by other MAGA Republicans, they embrace fairy tales and fantasy.  

They dress up like LARP characters in cammo, with their little guns, and pretend to be patriots while undermining our basic Democratic system. Because as soon as America has a pineapple dictator who declares himself the winner after losing an election, we stop being America. We end the Constitution.  

MAGA Republicans filed 64 lawsuits claiming election fraud and they lost every single one.  They did not produce any evidence of widespread fraud in even one of the states they disputed.  They know it, and we know it. So if they can’t win an election, they’ll just steal it. 

But we know the MAGA’s are a bunch of babies. They went in their LARP outfits to the Capitol to riot, and they ran away like a bunch of babies after a single bullet was fired.  One single bullet and they run. I am far from scared of that. 

MAGA Republicans are most of the Republican Party and most of Trump’s supporters

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

LIE.

One says that "Trump conspired with one of America's foremost enemies to cheat on an election."

It's much worse to do dirty deals with Russia than it is to fill 4 trucks with ballots.

Really? Worse than claiming your whole electoral system is corrupt?

But hey, neither of those things happened so everything is good. Right.