Trudeau Gets Slammed At NATO Meeting

43 minutes ago, taxme said:

The country and pretty much the world have come under the power and control of a certain ethnic group of dangerous people who will go to any lengths to try and make the world their world, and so far it is working well for them. 

But believe it or not, Putin and many other leaders in many other countries are putting the screws to their plans for world domination. The people of America are not the enemy. It is the people that are running America are the enemy. 

This is why we the peasants must stop listening too the lying fake MSM and the lying puppet on a string politicians who are pretty much all in agreement with them. Patriotism comes with a high price. The trucker protesters and the people who supported them are on a hit list by the Ottawa police and the Marxist federal government in Ottawa. 

Canadians who peacefully protested in the truckers convoy are now being treated as criminals and terrorists by a government that does not believe in rights and freedoms anymore. Just Marxist dictatorship over we the peasants.

Welcome to the new normal Marxist social credit system in Canada where if you do not tow the line, your bank account will get frozen. This is how far Canada has come already. Why is the conservative party not outraged by this? Why do they continue to sit in parliament and have not stormed out of parliament in disgust while this dictator destroys freedom and rights in Canada? 

The EU has already slammed comrade Trudeau for implementing the emergency Marxist act. But ask the dictator if he really cares. It certainly looks to me like the old Canada of just two years ago is slowly disappearing. Sadly, the majority of the frightened peasants in Canada are silently going along to get along. I hate politics but sometimes you must get involved. Sad but true. ?   

"Certain ethnic groups"?   The far right in Canada and US are primarily white. Are they the ethnic groups you speak of?

The thousands and thousands of "Canadians who peacefully protested in the truckers convoy " are ll t home now with nothing to worry about and no issues and have proved their point.  It is the few hundred that you are still hearing from or are still making noise.

Yes, "Patriotism comes at  high price". What are you or the few hundred protesters willing to do for their country except block roads and honk horns for nights on end?. Willing to put on a uniform and lay your life down for your Country?

Yes, some in the EU slammed Trudeau and he does deserve what he got but, there have been conservatives that have also embarrassed and made Canadians ashamed of their leader.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

"Certain ethnic groups"?   The far right in Canada and US are primarily white. Are they the ethnic groups you speak of?

The thousands and thousands of "Canadians who peacefully protested in the truckers convoy " are ll t home now with nothing to worry about and no issues and have proved their point.  It is the few hundred that you are still hearing from or are still making noise.

Yes, "Patriotism comes at  high price". What are you or the few hundred protesters willing to do for their country except block roads and honk horns for nights on end?. Willing to put on a uniform and lay your life down for your Country?

Yes, some in the EU slammed Trudeau and he does deserve what he got but, there have been conservatives that have also embarrassed and made Canadians ashamed of their leader.

There has been no change as a result of the truckers convoy. The dictator in Ottawa has not changed a thing. The same covid medical tyrannical rules are still in place. The truckers who were hero's a year ago, are now the enemy of the dictator in Ottawa. The truck drivers that are not vaccinated cannot drive to and from Canada and America.

Those truck drivers that were blocking roads and honking horns were fighting for my rights and freedoms and yours also. Which, by the looks of it, you appear to have a problem with the truckers. Personally, I do not think that you are all that much of a Canadian patriot at all when you knock the truckers. 

I would rather be a part of a few hundred protesters and fight for my rights and freedoms rather than be a fool who joins the military. Henry Kissinger once said " military men are dumb and stupid animals to be used as cannon fodder". The people who join the military work for the people who despise them. The globalists and their puppet on a string politicians. What is the military doing to fight the globalist tyranny that is going on in Canada today? Sweet F all. 

That dictator in Ottawa needs to be arrested and charged with crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity for what he has done to we the peasants in this once great country called Canada. We may have been given some of our freedoms and rights back, but don't count on those rights and freedoms sticking around for too long. Rumor has it that come the fall, they will be back in some form or other. Just saying. ?

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

There has been no change as a result of the truckers convoy.

...Blah

...Blah

...Blah

Just saying. ?

Man, you clearly have been sleeping. Doing the Rumpelstiltskin thing again?   LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

I think it's fair to say ideology triggers more hatred and fear than ethnicity. I feel pretty hated when I'm compared to mass murderers.

I'm actually pretty adorable, according to my grandkids anyway.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Man, you clearly have been sleeping. Doing the Rumpelstiltskin thing again?   LOL

Somebody is phukin around here. Every time I try to respond to your post, I get booted off. I guess that they must not like what I have to say? Imagine being scared of a little old peasant like me. ?

18 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I will try once again. Two times already. 

Wrong. I am fully awake. It is you that appears to be doing all the slumbering. So, just what have the truckers gained since the dictator in Ottawa disbanded their truckers protest? ?

On 3/25/2022 at 12:07 PM, Moonbox said:

Nevermind that the Toronto Sun is...mainstream news, here's a few more:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/european-mps-blast-pm-trudeau-for-handling-of-freedom-convoy-after-brussels-speech-1.5833652

Gosh is that CTV in there?  IT CANNOT BE TRUE!

Did you read the article? It was primarily done to make ad hominem attacks against the people who made the comments, and it downplays what few of Trudeau's actual human rights violations they talked about.

It was nothing short of all-out damage control. Here's an example:

German MEP Christine Anderson, who echoed similar remarks, said Trudeau was a “disgrace for any democracy” and asked that he please spare them his presence.

“A prime minister who openly admires the Chinese basic dictatorship, who tramples on fundamental rights by persecuting and criminalizing his own citizens as terrorists just because they dared to stand up to his perverted concept of democracy, should not be allowed to speak in this house at all,” said Anderson.

Anderson is a member of the right-wing Alternative for Germany party and has falsely claimed that COVID-19 vaccines are “experimental” and “not been properly vetted and tested.” She has also refused to be tested for COVID-19.

1) They say that she's a member of the "right-wing Alternative for Germany party" as if it's a bad thing. It's the largest opposition party in Germany with almost 90 seats. 

2) Her comments about the pseudovax were correct: the vax wasn't properly vetted and tested at all, that's why people have to sign a waiver to take it. 

3) Who cares if she refused to be tested for covid? Is that any of your business, or mine? 

Try to find an article by CTV actually condemning the actual human rights violations which are known to have occurred. It doesn't exist.

You can find articles by CTV saying that the convoy is loaded with racists, that they're dangerous, they're desecrating monuments, threatening residents, that businesses were closing because people were afraid of them, they were trying to scam food from food banks, maybe they were responsible for a ridiculous arson "attempt" (the Smollett fire), etc and none of that was true at all.

Yet the biggest story of all, the fact that our country went fascist for a while, went completely uncovered by CTV. The only mention of it they made was in the effort to do damage control when they absolutely had no choice but to mention it, briefly. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will try once again. Two times already. 

Wrong. I am fully awake. It is you that appears to be doing all the slumbering. So, just what have the truckers gained since the dictator in Ottawa disbanded their truckers protest? ?

The really big question is what did they think they lost? LOL

The "dictator" did not impose much, that was in the Provincial and municipal leaders realm.

Travel into and out of Canada was within the realm of the "dictator" and he has removed most of those.

The truckers big bitch was the ability to cross the borders and yet, it was the Americans that first did not allow that.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The "dictator" did not impose much, that was in the Provincial and municipal leaders realm.

Travel into and out of Canada was within the realm of the "dictator" and he has removed most of those.

The truckers big bitch was the ability to cross the borders and yet, it was the Americans that first did not allow that.

Trudeau hasn’t even discussed the removal of federal vaccine mandates and passports.  

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 5:35 PM, ExFlyer said:

Taxme, thinks they get to wear a gold star when protesting, puffing up his chest look at me mom... Military does not take anyone that wears a tinfoil hat, but like you said protecting ones country comes at a price , one that guys like taxme are unwilling to pay...

Yes there has been lots of PM's and their MP's that have embarrassed Canada, but i think Justin has taken that to a whole new level, his inter national reputation is awful, most Canadians can't stand him, but don't have the balls or moral values to shift their votes...  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Welcome to totalitarian Canada 

https://apple.news/AooLaGxbHRBO40X5JU7915A

Are you aware of the paperwork required to enter other countries? USA and many others require covid vaccination proof. ,

Yes, there have been issues with the arivecan app but, no one says whether it is operator input error or ignorant customs people error. Oh and there have already been reports of issues with ArriveCan.

It certainly does not make Canada totalitarian regime  LOL

Talk about paranoid over exaggeration LOl

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

ExFlyer, this is a key feature of this forum.  There are a good 6-12 posters who simply post hysterical anti-Trudeau paranoia.

It takes away from the opportunity to try real discussion.  I also imagine that ridiculous exaggeration about Trudeau helps him, because we never hear real criticism.

All the best criticisms of him, such as his National reconciliation day absence, the snc affair, and black face... They all came from the mainstream media you see.

The Rebel sends a reported to charge at his security team and then makes a story of it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

ExFlyer, this is a key feature of this forum.  There are a good 6-12 posters who simply post hysterical anti-Trudeau paranoia.

It takes away from the opportunity to try real discussion.  I also imagine that ridiculous exaggeration about Trudeau helps him, because we never hear real criticism.

All the best criticisms of him, such as his National reconciliation day absence, the snc affair, and black face... They all came from the mainstream media you see.

The Rebel sends a reported to charge at his security team and then makes a story of it.

I agree.

It is difficult to have a non confrontational conversation with some of these zealots. No opinion is worthy unless it is theirs.

I am not a Trudeau fan, nor a Conservative whomever is in charge at the time fan but regardless of an opinion, there are many here what will shit on you just for stating an opinion or asking for verification.

I was completely amused at the American political atmosphere during the Trump invasion and tenure. I was so glad to be Canadian and not be part of that circus and here we are (at least in this forum), emulating American style political theater.

It is one thing to have strong feelings and opinions on issues but if you have them surely one should recognize that other have them too and that they should be able to express them without being chastised.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

That criticism you speak of was pretty mild in my opinion and they were clearly reluctant to mention it. It would have been much more intense had a Conservative been at the centre of it.

Politicians on the political left have a much longer leash to play on.

Trudeau is a pretty dismal leader and there is no getting around that fact. I personally wouldn't call him a dictator but he is a piss poor PM to put it charitably.

Eleven times left-wing politicians and the legacy media called Harper a dictator | True North (tnc.news)

• Like 1

I would call Trudeau a dictator and the apologists on here who defend him illustrate why Canadian democracy is in so much trouble right now.  The denial is deep, so just in case you forgot:

- froze bank accounts of supporters of a protest and charged them retroactively for doing something that wasn’t a crime when they did it: making a financial contribution to a political movement

- introduced the Emergencies Act to allow police to act lawlessly against peaceful protesters after blockades were cleared

- refuses to even discuss the removal of vaccine mandates and passports, even as their existence raises the cost of deliveries during supply chain issues and hyperinflation

- continues to add punishing carbon taxes when fuel prices are already soaring 

- calls unvaccinated and protesters unscientific, racists, and misogynists, with unacceptable views, asks, Do we make a space for these people?

- refuses jobs to people who disagree with his position on abortion

- locks in a 3 plus year coalition government with a far left party that is introducing policies the public never signed off on

- plays a highly dubious role in the World Economic Forum where he’s been touted as a favourite, his deputy PM is a trustee, and the WEF leader has said he has infiltrated more than half of the Cabinet

- publication bans and removal of videos showing the mistreatment of protesters

- open admiration for the Chinese dictatorship

- interference and cancellation of the Justice Minister in the SNC affair

- conflict of interest involvement with WE where family members got jobs and money from government funding

-attempts to introduce bills that will allow for the censorship of speech online that the government deems unacceptable

- undermining of Canada as a nation state by failing to defend its value against claims of colonialism and demands for endless reparations

- declares Canada the first post-national state (Is Canada still a sovereign country ruled by an elected government?)

https://apple.news/AvB9ejrEZTIytP3WdZE4qGA

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 2

On 3/26/2022 at 11:44 AM, eyeball said:

But mask mandates? Those bastard deadbeat Canadians...whose side are they on anyway?

I don't care much about the mask mandates, except they are totally dumb.

I care about the vaccination mandates that infringe on my human rights and freedoms.

Keep in mind the only difference they came up with between a non vaccinated and a fully vaccinated person is the first supposedly transmits the virus for a longer period of time.

Wow!  And for this reason, one can fly and take a train but the other cannot, even to visit sick loved ones? One can work, the other is supposed to lose his / her job ?

This is totally criminal and was illustrated by the freedom convoy and other similar events.

You truly do appear to be quite the dandy. 

(1)They lost the right to peacefully demonstrate. Along with the truckers, millions of Canadians were in support of the truckers demands to have all of the covid mandates and restrictions eliminated. Covid is over. Live with it. So, why keep all those stupid covid rules in place. This was a fight for rights and freedoms, and a fight to get rid of Marxist Trudeau tyranny. Trudeau knew from the very beginning that this covid bullshit was just that. All bullshit. To bad you were too stunned to see it in the beginning. But the truckers and millions of Canadians did. Hello. 

(2)The "dictator' imposed the emergency act which led to the end of the truckers protest. The dictator pretty much helped the municipal government to get rid of the truckers. There was never any need for an emergency act to be declared in the first place because there was no emergency. Many EU members called Trudeau a dictator because he implemented the emergency act. Hello. 

(3)The dictator needs to get rid of the ArriveCan app nonsense. If they want to see proof that someone has been fully vaccinated, then ask to see their vaccine papers or phone app. Why the need to have an app on ones phone? Is it some kind of tracking device by chance? Hello. 

(4)But if one is an American truck driver, they are not allowed to cross the border into Canada unless they are fully vaccinated. Trudeau started this fully vaccinated requirement for non vaccinated truck drivers also. Why?  

All of this truckers protest was all about from the very beginning was to end all of the dictators hoax covid 19 mandates and restrictions once and for all and give we the people's rights and freedoms back. We all just wanted to get back to the pre covid days where we could come and go as we pleased without having to show a covid vaccination passport  and the wearing of useless masks.

Even many EU members have called Trudeau a dictator, and they were gawd dam right to do so because he is one. ?

34 minutes ago, cougar said:

I don't care much about the mask mandates, except they are totally dumb.

I care about the vaccination mandates that infringe on my human rights and freedoms.

Keep in mind the only difference they came up with between a non vaccinated and a fully vaccinated person is the first supposedly transmits the virus for a longer period of time.

Wow!  And for this reason, one can fly and take a train but the other cannot, even to visit sick loved ones? One can work, the other is supposed to lose his / her job ?

This is totally criminal and was illustrated by the freedom convoy and other similar events.

What rights and freedoms are infringed upon??

No one forced anyone to get vaccinated. No one went to jail or was fined for not getting vaccinated.

The Provincial governments reign in the health care systems made health requirements within each province.

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

You truly do appear to be quite the dandy. 

(1)They lost the right to peacefully demonstrate. Along with the truckers, millions of Canadians were in support of the truckers demands to have all of the covid mandates and restrictions eliminated. Covid is over. Live with it. So, why keep all those stupid covid rules in place. This was a fight for rights and freedoms, and a fight to get rid of Marxist Trudeau tyranny. Trudeau knew from the very beginning that this covid bullshit was just that. All bullshit. To bad you were too stunned to see it in the beginning. But the truckers and millions of Canadians did. Hello. 

(2)The "dictator' imposed the emergency act which led to the end of the truckers protest. The dictator pretty much helped the municipal government to get rid of the truckers. There was never any need for an emergency act to be declared in the first place because there was no emergency. Many EU members called Trudeau a dictator because he implemented the emergency act. Hello. 

(3)The dictator needs to get rid of the ArriveCan app nonsense. If they want to see proof that someone has been fully vaccinated, then ask to see their vaccine papers or phone app. Why the need to have an app on ones phone? Is it some kind of tracking device by chance? Hello. 

(4)But if one is an American truck driver, they are not allowed to cross the border into Canada unless they are fully vaccinated. Trudeau started this fully vaccinated requirement for non vaccinated truck drivers also. Why?  

All of this truckers protest was all about from the very beginning was to end all of the dictators hoax covid 19 mandates and restrictions once and for all and give we the people's rights and freedoms back. We all just wanted to get back to the pre covid days where we could come and go as we pleased without having to show a covid vaccination passport  and the wearing of useless masks.

Even many EU members have called Trudeau a dictator, and they were gawd dam right to do so because he is one. ?

Not a dandy, just realistic and living today, not yesterday.

The thousands of protester had the right and demonstrated that during the protest. Some, that wanted more, are paying the price of not abiding by the laws.

Yup, the emergency measure act was the only way the few protesters that would not abide by the laws (existing laws) could be moved.

Yup but, an American truck driver could not get back home without   severe restrictions either .... under American law.

Most of the restrictions and mandates were all Provincial jurisdiction. The exception was federal entry into Canada mandates. So, in essence, the truckers were pissing on the wrong hydrant.

Not "many European members" but a few certainly have. No problem with that as we here in Canada also have disparaging comments for some European members as well. Tit for tat.

The trucker crap is all over, it is now old news. Don't live in the past and make your displeasure known during the next election. Move on with your life because this horse is been beaten to death and will npt change LOL

19 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Taxme, thinks they get to wear a gold star when protesting, puffing up his chest look at me mom... Military does not take anyone that wears a tinfoil hat, but like you said protecting ones country comes at a price , one that guys like taxme are unwilling to pay...

Yes there has been lots of PM's and their MP's that have embarrassed Canada, but i think Justin has taken that to a whole new level, his inter national reputation is awful, most Canadians can't stand him, but don't have the balls or moral values to shift their votes...  

Just because someone believes that there may be some kinds of conspiracies going on somewhere in the world does not have to mean that they are wearing one of those "tinfoil hats"? What is wrong with anybody questioning something?

Should I not be allowed to question some of the bull that you post here? In the 19th century, the tinfoil hat was worn as a party hat. Now liberals like you went and screwed that term of the tinfoil hat up just like you lefty liberals do with everything else that is decent and normal and moral that you touch. 

Now the new requirements to enter the military is that one pretty much has to be gay or trans, people of color, or be politically correct to sign up. The Canadian military appears to not want any straight white males all that much in the military anymore because they may be of the tinfoil hat variety and are not with the lieberal way of thinking. 

You should watch the Chinese or Russian military parades and see who is marching in those parades. They all look the same. There are no short or tall soldiers. There are no fat or skinny soldiers. and they all look the same in their facial features. Those two military's are not into political correctness like the Canadian military is.  

Anyway, I never had any desire to join the military. Joining the military is just for people who want to look like they are out there to try and save the world and try to look like hero's. So far, that has not worked out yet. I refuse to go and get myself injured or killed for the globalist cabal elite and their puppet on a string politicians who really could careless about what happens to some military soldier. While the globalists and the politicians sit back, it is the soldiers that end up being injured or killed. War is all just politics. Phuk that bull chit. 

What is needed though, from our Canadian military, is for them to go into parliament and take that dictator and the rest of that commie ilk in the liberal party out of there and all in handcuffs and off to the gulag. Now that would make me proud of my Canadian military. It would give me something to gloat about. ?

22 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

That was the dumbest thing I ever saw on the internet until I read your next sentence. 

No one forced anyone to get vaccinated. No one went to jail or was fined for not getting vaccinated.

If someone said "We will take you car unless you get pseudovaxed" would that constitute force in your opinion? 

Is your car worth more than your job? Would you consider it force if the gov't just unilaterally dispossessed you of your car?

If you lose your job would you be able to pay your mortgage? Could you feed your kids? OF COURSE THAT'S FORCE WHEN YOU UNILATERALLY STRIP SOMEONE OF THEIR ABILITY TO PROVIDE FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES! 

Don't forget that once a person gives up their job during covid, it becomes almost impossible to get a new job because it's much more reasonable to have vaccination as a requirement for employment than it is to require vaccination to keep your job.

Do you know that people who gave up their jobs for refusing the jab were unable to collect CERB and EI? It was basically financial ruin or pseudovaccination for hundreds of thousands of Canadians. OF COURSE THAT'S FORCE!

The right to refuse medical treatments unless you give your informed consent is important. You supported it when those rights were being stripped away from other people, so that right no longer exists. In the future, you can be FORCED to take medications now regardless of whether or not you want them. 

Your complete lack of moral awareness and wisdom are in large part responsible for the removal of one of our most important, basic human rights. 

47 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The Provincial governments reign in the health care systems made health requirements within each province.

Are you for real ????

Nobody was fired because they did not get vaccinated?   Nobody was refused service because they were not vaccinated?  Nobody's ability to travel was affected because they were not vaccinated?

Nobody was forced to get vaccinated?

Millions of Canadians got vaccinated against their will or belief, just so they can keep their jobs, be able to visit their family members in remote places or to not be deemed outcasts by friends and the community.

41 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

What is wrong with your brain? Is it all just about you? I have heard of stories, and probably there are many more stories like this, where some Canadian that has not been vaccinated is not allowed to take an airplane or a train to go visit some sick family member who lives thousands of miles away because they were not vaccinated. This is truly a crime against humanity. Hello? 

You need to give your dull brain a head shake and get back to reality. Stop protecting these Marxist politicians who could careless about Canadians, and you also. This was never about a virus at all in the first place. It was all about pushing experimental vaccines and Trudeau made plenty of money from his investments in those vaccines. Wake up, fool.

For people like you to mock and attack those freedom loving truckers, and the millions of Canadians that supported those truckers, it is thanks to liberal dead beats like you that we still have not got back all of our freedoms and rights that we once had before covid. When those covid restrictions and mandates are all gone, then I will know that freedom has once again been restored. We are free at last to get back to the good old normal days that we once enjoyed. Works for me. ?