War In Ukraine

22 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Well you're mentally deficient then.

No, he can't. Currently the destruction is outpacing production by a huge amount.

I said NO HE CAN"T! Jeez dude you can just go back and read it again if you couldn't hear the first time, it's the internet.

Not nearly fast enough. LIke - not even remotely close. War consumes that stuff at an insane rate. Even the allies will have troubles but there's a LOT of them, they've got the full manufacturing power of several nations.

Well - them and people who can count :) When you look at what they expend and what they can produce, pretty quickly there's a problem. Which is why the Wagners were screaming about not getting enough ammo.

So that really limits what they can do.  And for more sophisticated devices like tanks - forget it. They produce them so slowly that if the war stopped now it would take many many years to replace just what they've lost. If fact it's hard to even get the computer chips and such for them. If the chinese weren't selling them to them on the side they'd be totally screwed.

And then there's the money. And that's not infinite either.

IF the war stopped right this second, it would be years before russia could rebuild it's military losses. They really can't keep up at the moment.

So, tell me? Why are you getting your panties all soiled over this feud between Russia and Ukraine? Do you have some money bet on the war where you hope that Nazi Zelensky will win the battle? Ha-ha-ha. Loser lefty once again. ?

Putin has already supplied a country or two that is going to supply Russia with what it needs in ammo and military equipment to win the war in Nazi Ukraine. The Wagner's are not doing any screaming at all. The only ones that are doing all the screaming are lefty liberals like you, loser. 

Calling CdnFox, your spaceship is about to leave for Ur"anus". Have a terrible flight thru the stars. LOL. 

On 4/12/2023 at 3:20 PM, taxme said:

With all of your silly azz replies, they have shown to me that you are like another one of those puppets on a string for corrupt Nazi Zelensky. You have no idea as to how much profit Zelensky and his Nazi ilk have made from this war. You are just not bright enough to know anything about the war. You just enjoy parroting what the lying and fake MSM tells you every day. You have nothing to tell me that will ever convince me that Putin is the only bad guy here. There is always two sides to every story. You need to try and get the other side of the story for a change. 

The Russian speaking Ukranian's asked for Putin's help in assisting them in trying to get Nazi Zelensky off their backs. The Nazi has been treating those Russian speaking people like shit. They have had enough of the arse hole. That is a fact so live with it, lefty. 

The evil scumbag here is your Nazi hero Zelensky. Putin is not on an expansion drive. Putin has no intentions of trying to invade other countries in the future. Only America, China, and NATO are the ones that are always trying to expand their empires. Wake up, lefty. ?

Wow you are a nutjob. When writing your insane made-up nonsense did it even occur to you that China and North Korea are publicly supporting and supplying Russia ?

4 hours ago, taxme said:

So, tell me? Why are you getting your panties all soiled over this feud between Russia and Ukraine?

What is it with you and weird fixations on men wearing soiled panties? Seems an odd thing for you to fantasize about. Is there something you'd like to tell the class? We're not here to judge....

In any case i'm pretty content with the war. I would have preferred no war but there was never any chance of that - sooner or later putin was going to take a swing at them.

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Do you have some money bet on the war where you hope that Nazi Zelensky will win the battle? Ha-ha-ha. D

Do you actually twist your moustache when you laugh like that? :)   Seriously dude that's creepy :)

At this point it doesn't matter all that much who 'wins' - russia has lost either and that's good news for us. It would be nice if ukraine was a thorn in his side for a while longer, and was a threat after this war was done.

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Putin has already supplied a country or two that is going to supply Russia with what it needs in ammo and military equipment to win the war in Nazi Ukraine.

Nope. Doesn't look like anyone's giving him much of anything. And that's going to be a problem.

4 hours ago, taxme said:

The Wagner's are not doing any screaming at all.

Because they're all dead now you mean? Sure - but they WERE screaming before they died for more artillery shells.

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Calling CdnFox, your spaceship is about to leave for Ur"anus". Have a terrible flight thru the stars. LOL. 

Seriously dude- stop thinking so much about my butt and my underwear.  I'm flattered but  hell no.

6 hours ago, taxme said:

You are the real liberal twit here. I cannot find anything on the internet where it says that Russia invaded Finland in 2014. Show me where I can find this information, lefty? 

Putin has no intentions of invading Finland. That is all made up bull chit by the ilk that gets people believing in that lie and nonsense. It's easy to say that you appear to be a gullible fool that will believe the lies of the left wing MSM. There may have been some attempts to invade Finland by the old Stalinist communist regime in the past, but not today.

Get a life, will you, a wanna be Aristotle. ?

He sure as hell doesn't now, Finland is in NATO.

16 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The Russian FSB agent or sympathizer who pretended to be in Vancouver was caught posting in the Commonwealth from different locations. One night, you even made a mistake by posting a communist song.

The evidence is below - take a look, it's you:

FSB1.thumb.png.62503db7870f14060f0590d08146a284.png

Here's another one specifically for the Anglo-Khazar deep state Ukri bots.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/11/politics/pentagon-documents-ukraine-war-assessment/index.html

ROFLMAO!

Gee...looks like the USA realizes blatant reality after all. They just wouldn't admit it till now.

What a bunch of lyin' sacks o' shit. 

NATO soldiers are in Ukraine. Ukraine is losing. France and Germany are not all in for war. And of course...Biden did have Nordstream blown up.

But on the bright side...the war mongering Libbies have found a new fashion.

Wearing egg.

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/11/politics/pentagon-documents-ukraine-war-assessment/index.html

ROFLMAO!

Gee...looks like the USA realizes blatant reality after all. They just wouldn't admit it till now.

What a bunch of lyin' sacks o' shit. 

NATO soldiers are in Ukraine. Ukraine is losing. France and Germany are not all in for war. And of course...Biden did have Nordstream blown up.

But on the bright side...the war mongering Libbies have found a new fashion.

Wearing egg.

Glad you have dropped your nonsensical claim to neutrality. 

Less than 100 total NATO special forces in Ukraine, mostly Brits.

Britain (50) Latvia (17) France (15) US (14) Netherlands (1).

19 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Glad you have dropped your nonsensical claim to neutrality. 

Less than 100 total NATO special forces in Ukraine, mostly Brits.

Britain (50) Latvia (17) France (15) US (14) Netherlands (1).

Ya...I like how the egg accentuates your cheek bones.

Not nonsensical at all. Anyone who can add, knew this little war was over when it started. 

Try a dab on your lips. Use the yoke for color.

• Haha 1

Just now, Nationalist said:

Ya...I like how the egg accentuates your cheek bones.

Not nonsensical at all. Anyone who can add, knew this little war was over when it started. 

Try a dab on your lips. Use the yoke for color.

What a hypocrite you are. Just be honest for a change.

On 4/13/2023 at 7:47 PM, CdnFox said:

What is it with you and weird fixations on men wearing soiled panties? Seems an odd thing for you to fantasize about. Is there something you'd like to tell the class? We're not here to judge....

In any case i'm pretty content with the war. I would have preferred no war but there was never any chance of that - sooner or later putin was going to take a swing at them.

Do you actually twist your moustache when you laugh like that? :)   Seriously dude that's creepy :)

At this point it doesn't matter all that much who 'wins' - russia has lost either and that's good news for us. It would be nice if ukraine was a thorn in his side for a while longer, and was a threat after this war was done.

Nope. Doesn't look like anyone's giving him much of anything. And that's going to be a problem.

Because they're all dead now you mean? Sure - but they WERE screaming before they died for more artillery shells.

Seriously dude- stop thinking so much about my butt and my underwear.  I'm flattered but  hell no.

Just popping in to comment...this exchange is hilarious!

Please do continue...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Not accusations, troll, truth: ? My favourite customer. 

Here is below, Nationalist liking a communist: 

The NATO alliance and the West is strong. Misfits scream in the wind. 

WN0.thumb.png.4d26a288debf3202d58c4bf16ffaab41.png

ROFLMAO...

Gee...ya sure stepped right in it this time...didn't ya...Mr. NATO.

just goes to show...ya can't change reality by simply...wishing it away.

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Just popping in to comment...this exchange is hilarious!

Please do continue...

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week. Tip your waitresses! Denouncing deluded commie putin--pals a specialty!

(bow bow bow)

Edited by CdnFox
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Troll, Russia lost the war when the Kyiv assault failed.

Everything else is just them washing their wounds and using weak minds like yours to push propaganda.

You are a follower weakling. And when you lose your temper, you swear and threaten, oh I have all of them, you never know when information is needed, I told you, even though you feel like Hulk over the internet. Is good to keep information of people that are thugs. They tend to do it again and again. 

LOL.

I'm gonna start calling you "Grapes II". Just for you.

13 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

"Grapes II"? This is your comeback? I am pretty sure that you have lied about your age and are simply a spoiled brat. Moreover, the worst part is that you have deceived others by falsely claiming to work overseas on behalf of the Canadian Government. That is in between your threatening messages, telling others you will: "Place them in a box".

• I sincerely hope that in the future, there will be laws to hold trolls accountable for their lies over the internet and punish them with immediate jail sentences. Once a few of them are prosecuted, people will realize that hiding behind a keyboard does not justify thuggish behavior. That is my radical idea to this. A few of these Hulks in jail and they will be careful when to press enter. 

Troll, in the 90's I used to watch Fox News, so what exactly is that link?! You are here to teach someone that knows the idea there, and what perspective they take.

Is just a propaganda machine just like CNN <- and MSNBC <-.

I am pro-NATO interests, you support Communists bots as per this screenshot:

Nationalist liking a Communist below.

WN0.png

LOL!

"Ukraine is winning the war. Duh."

I understand if you smear the egg all over your face, it's good for your complexion.

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL!

"Ukraine is winning the war. Duh."

I understand if you smear the egg all over your face, it's good for your complexion.

Russia sure isn't winning it. He is now preventing people from leaving the country because they might avoid the draft. The Iron Curtain is back.