War In Ukraine

1 hour ago, taxme said:

It's for sure that whatever you are smoking, it seems to be working quite well for you alright. Your mind has gone to a very unreal strange place indeed. Take a break from the bull chit that you keep smoking all the time. You are smoking way too much and starting to look and act more like a zombie every time I have to read your silly azz lefty liberal replies. ? 

I don't smoke. Anything.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Putin has been in Ukraine for over a year now. Putin is not going to leave either. The Russian speaking people in the Donbas want Putin to stay in that part of the country for their protection from Nazi Zelensky who has been treating those Russian people in the Donbas like shit for years. And as far as I know, Putin is still in Ukraine fighting and kicking Ukranian ass. There are no signs of Putin leaving just yet. I believe that Zelensky will have to surrender first. 

I have no idea why Finland would join NATO. If a war were started with Russia tomorrow then Finland would now have to get involved. Stupid Finland. Finland must have been offered some great money deal to join NATO. Finland was quite contented to not be part of NATO for decades now. So, why now? Do you know why this is so? Over to you. 

Yes, Putin has been banging his head against a wall in Ukraine for over a year. The mighty Russian army has been outed as a joke.

Finland joined NATO for the same reason as everyone else, mistrust of Russia. There was minority popular support for NATO membership until Putter invaded Ukraine. After he invaded, support for joining went from less than 50% to more than 75%. Do you honestly think NATO bribed 76% of the Finnish population? You do live in some kind of alternate universe.

Edited by Aristides

On 4/5/2023 at 4:36 AM, Dougie93 said:

Kaiser Bill did not start World War One

the Austrians started World War One

Kaiser Bill was simply bound to fight for them by military alliance

I don't think the Russians mean to invoke the Prussian Hussars nor the Waffen-SS

those are both sworn enemies of the Russians

it's just a skull & crossbones

lots of military units fly that symbol

here is the Royal Navy flying skull & crossbones for example

in naval parlance, it's called a "Jolly Roger"

origin.jpg

What an arrogant moronic Anglo-Khazarian ignorance???

Even Children at primary school know that.

"The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife Sophie in Sarajevo (the capital of the Austro-Hungarian province of Bosnia-Herzegovina) on 28 June 1914 eventually led to the outbreak of the First World War.The assassination of its heir presumptive gave Austria-Hungary the opportunity to settle some old scores and declare war on Serbia, which, in turn, precipitated a political crisis between the major European powers, and this, in turn, triggered a chain of events which led directly to the outbreak of the First World War."

june-28-1914-franz-ferdinand.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=world+war+1+started+in+Saraevo

Edited by athos

On 4/6/2023 at 9:07 AM, Dougie93 said:

but again, according to the Constitution Act 1982

I am not bound to have any fealty to you

I am only bound to have fealty to Charles III

that is not me saying that

that is Canada saying that, in black & white, in the Canada Act itself

so I simply accept Canada's terms therein

that suits me just fine

God save the King

Anglo-Khazarian evil will be defeated.

27 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Wake up to reality. 

Finland joining NATO = one of the biggest defeats in Foreign Policy for the Kremlin. 

Anyhow, circulate this some more around the FSB offices: 

maxresdefault.jpg

Russia will squash Anglo-Khazarian reptiles.

6 hours ago, athos said:

What an arrogant moronic Anglo-Khazarian ignorance???

Even Children at primary school know that.

"The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife Sophie in Sarajevo (the capital of the Austro-Hungarian province of Bosnia-Herzegovina) on 28 June 1914 eventually led to the outbreak of the First World War.The assassination of its heir presumptive gave Austria-Hungary the opportunity to settle some old scores and declare war on Serbia, which, in turn, precipitated a political crisis between the major European powers, and this, in turn, triggered a chain of events which led directly to the outbreak of the First World War."

june-28-1914-franz-ferdinand.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=world+war+1+started+in+Saraevo

Gavrillo Princip did not start the war

Austria-Hungary declares war first, against Serbia, on 28 June 1914

this initiates the war between the Central Powers & the Triple Entente

15 hours ago, taxme said:

Are you sure that I am the dumdum here? From my calculations, you appear to be the real dumdum here. Just saying.

Your "calculations". ?

Indeed, after the fall of Russian communism the right to worship was restored. If Putin despised religion so much, being an ex KGB man, why would Putin even bother to restore religion in Russia again?

He didn't restore it.  He came to power a decade after the SU's collapse, long after Russian orthodoxy had re-established itself and religion had once again become an important part of Russian life.  

Communism and religion do not go hand in hand together. They despise one another. You need to get your head out of your lefty liberal anti-Putin butt.

Yes, agreed, but Vladimir Putin doesn't hate communism.  He's on record saying the collapse of the Soviet Union is the biggest geopolitical disaster of the last century.  

The Russian people have never been so free as they are today.

Oh boy.  We'll stop there. 

stupid.thumb.png.7892ed5f39d215a7a51260d42b5c535c.png

23 hours ago, Contrarian said:

A. No, he is there licking his wounds, the initial plan failed miserably. He relied on faulty FSB intelligence and was checkmated by the CIA in a major victory for the Agency, is my take on this. Of course he is not leaving, it would be the political end for him in Moscow if he does. He would be replaced immediately. He will stay in Ukraine but will not achieve what he wanted, and on top of this, Finland joined NATO, which is a disaster for Russia. 

B. 

I will give you 7: 

1. Increased security: NATO membership provides Finland with a stronger security guarantee against potential adversaries.
  2. Historical: Finland has a history of being invaded by Russia, and joining NATO is seen as a way to protect against any future Russian aggression.
  3. Enhanced defense: As a member of NATO, Finland can access advanced military technology and intelligence sharing that can bolster its defense capabilities.
  4. Strengthened alliances: Joining NATO allows Finland to strengthen its alliances with other member countries and benefit from their collective security.
  5. Deterrence: Membership in NATO serves as a deterrent against potential adversaries who may be less likely to attack a member country.
  6. Geopolitical stability: By joining NATO, Finland is contributing to the broader goal of maintaining geopolitical stability in the region and beyond.
  7. Economic benefits: NATO membership can provide economic benefits, such as increased foreign investment and access to defense contracts.

How would you personally know that Putin is licking his wounds? It would appear to me as though Zelensky is licking Putin's arse. The Donbas region is what this feud is all about. Putin will not let his Russian speaking people stay on as  victims to Nazi Zelensky's tyranny any longer. Once that gets thru to Zelensky's pea brain skull, the feud will end. 

During the Stalin years, Stalin never invaded Finland. When was Finland last invaded by Russia? A thousand years ago? 

All Finland has done now by joining NATO is that if a war breaks out Finland must now get involved. And Finland being next door to  Russia, I would suspect that this is where the first bombs will be dropping. Stupid Finland. ?

22 hours ago, CdnFox said:

ohhh PLEASE!!!! That's what they said after they took Crimea, and that's what they said for a month before THIS invasion!!! They absolutely do have and if it takes them a few years to save up for it they don't mind.

Sure - they have for some time and have been building their military to make that happen. Introducing aircraft carriers, modernizing their weapons, etc. It's been going on for a decade.

Nobody 'pushed' russia into invading.  Everyone begged them not to  and there was no reason to other than blind ambition.  Now that they have - the US is correctly using the opportunity to smash their military without having to go to war.

Sure komrade. That's why he only reinforced the donbas and didn't try to take over the whole country, right? Ohhh.... wait....

You might know a brain damaged 5 year old kid who believes that crap.... nobody else is going to.  He invaded because he wanted to own the ukraine as part of his empire again.

There is NOTHING straight about your story. And it's PAINFULLY obvious. Putin's comments since then prove you wrong as well.

He believes the ukraine is part of russia and he wants it back. He doesn't care who was in charge of it - he was going to attack as soon as he thought he would win. He doesn't give a flying fart about the donbas people, other than they're part of teh Ukraine and he wants the ukraine.

This was a war of aggression and conquest plain and simple, and was predicted when he took crimea.

BUt it turns out he punched the tarbaby - and with two hands and a foot stuck we'll just keep handing ukraine the tools to beat the crap out of him till his economy and his military might is crippled. Then he's no threat for quite a while.

Oh please yourself. Do you really know as to what is going on with this feud between Russia and Ukraine. Putin entered Crimea because the people there wanted to join Russia. An election by the people was held in Crimea and the people there voted to join Russia. Putin never invaded Crimea. Putin just walked in. 

Russia was pushed into the Donbas region because of the way Zelensky was treating the Russian speaking people. They wanted Putin to invade and come save them from Zelensky tyranny and how the Nazi was treating those Russian speaking people. It would appear to me as though you may have some lefty liberal brain damage going on in your almost empty looking skull. Putin has what he wants and the Donbas is as far as Putin wants to go. 

You need to learn more about the corruption that is and has always been going on for decades in Ukraine because Zelensky has been the agrresive one here. The Nazi just needs to give up on trying to keep the Donbas because it ain't going to happen, pardner. And NATO and America cannot do a fkn thing about it. If they try, it will lead to a nuclear war. 

All the west is doing is depleting its own military equipment and wrecking the west's economy. Most European countries do not want to have to go to war with Russia. They know the consequences if they do. Wake up, liberal. ?

22 hours ago, Aristides said:

I don't smoke. Anything.

Well then, you must be heavy on the booze because you never make any sense at all, liberal. Never try and debate anything when drunk. LOL. Knowing you, will you probably be voting for that dopey Marxist dictator in Ottawa in the next election once again, right? Just asking. ?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Aristides said:

Yes, Putin has been banging his head against a wall in Ukraine for over a year. The mighty Russian army has been outed as a joke.

Finland joined NATO for the same reason as everyone else, mistrust of Russia. There was minority popular support for NATO membership until Putter invaded Ukraine. After he invaded, support for joining went from less than 50% to more than 75%. Do you honestly think NATO bribed 76% of the Finnish population? You do live in some kind of alternate universe.

Unfortunately for me, I am stuck to have to live in your weird alternate world lefty liberal universe where lies and bull chit prevail. You have to know by now that your dear politicians and the lying Canadian MSM are both nothing but liars. 

The fools in Finland decided to join NATO because NATO probably scared the hell out of them. If you do not join NATO now than you may have to fear Russia come knocking on their door one day. NATO and America are both very good at spreading bull around. NATO and America are always looking for a war to start and they really do want a war with Russia, 

Wake up, lefty. ?

9 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Your "calculations". ?

He didn't restore it.  He came to power a decade after the SU's collapse, long after Russian orthodoxy had re-established itself and religion had once again become an important part of Russian life.  

Yes, agreed, but Vladimir Putin doesn't hate communism.  He's on record saying the collapse of the Soviet Union is the biggest geopolitical disaster of the last century.  

Oh boy.  We'll stop there. 

stupid.thumb.png.7892ed5f39d215a7a51260d42b5c535c.png

Putin eventually legalized religion in Russia. 

I could say the same thing also that the collapse of the SU was a big geopolitical disaster of the last century. That does not mean that I am a communist or that Putin is still a communist for saying that. What Putin said can be taken two ways. Are you able to read Putin's mind to know what he is really saying or thinking? 

Is that a picture of your pet whatever it is animal? Ugly indeed. Or is that you? Just wondering. ?

24 minutes ago, taxme said:

Unfortunately for me, I am stuck to have to live in your weird alternate world lefty liberal universe where lies and bull chit prevail. You have to know by now that your dear politicians and the lying Canadian MSM are both nothing but liars. 

The fools in Finland decided to join NATO because NATO probably scared the hell out of them. If you do not join NATO now than you may have to fear Russia come knocking on their door one day. NATO and America are both very good at spreading bull around. NATO and America are always looking for a war to start and they really do want a war with Russia, 

Wake up, lefty. ?

Finland has always worried about Russia knocking on their door, they have already been invaded twice and are not looking for #3. They know a lot more about Russia than you.

17 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Finland has always worried about Russia knocking on their door, they have already been invaded twice and are not looking for #3. They know a lot more about Russia than you.

So, when was the last time Russia invaded Finland? Well? 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Oh please yourself. Do you really know as to what is going on with this feud between Russia and Ukraine.

Yes. Putin drove his tanks across the boarder and invades with the intent of conquoring the nation and adding it to his empire.  This has left many ukranians very upset and is now regarded as a bad move.

If you're trying to claim now that putin isn't interested in expanding his empire i'll acknowledge you're a lying sack of poo and we can go our merry ways right now.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Putin entered Crimea because the people there wanted to join Russia. An election by the people was held in Crimea and the people there voted to join Russia. Putin never invaded Crimea. Putin just walked in. 

AN election that has been widely recognized as not a free and fair election.  If they were so pro russian why not do a free and fair election?

But as you say, we're not talking about the invasion of crimea - we're talking about the invasion of ukraine. Which there was NO legitimate justification for.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Russia was pushed into the Donbas region because of the way Zelensky was treating the Russian speaking people.

Bull Shit. Aboslute russian propaganda - Even PUTIN didn't claim that was the reason and he didn't try to take over donbas - he tried to take over the whole country.

And he killed tens of thousands of innocent men women and children to do it. How can you stand over the bodies of dead children and say "this was totally justified"?

2 hours ago, taxme said:

They wanted Putin to invade and come save them from Zelensky

No they did not, and if they did he would have invaded donbas. He did not.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

You need to learn more about the corruption that is and has always been going on for decades in Ukraine because Zelensky has been the agrresive one here. The Nazi just needs to give up on trying to keep the Donbas because it ain't going to happen, pardner. And NATO and America cannot do a fkn thing about it. If they try, it will lead to a nuclear war. 

The ukrainans will take donbas back and russia can burn in hell if it picks a nuclear fight. If their nukes even still work anymore.

Putin is a coward who talks tough but that's it. He's been threatening nukes since day one - no balls at all on that loser.

Putin wanted to be a modern day conqueror and got his nutsack handed to him. Hes' pathetic.

Edited by CdnFox

2 hours ago, taxme said:

is depleting its own military equipment and wrecking the west's economy. Most European countries do not want to have to go to war with Russia. They know the consequences if they do. Wake up, liberal. ?

ALmost  forgot this....  this just shows how out of touch you are.

What the allies are doing is getting maaive amounts of positive live fire data in a real shooting war and getting rid of the their old stock of crap. Their defense industries are loving it, you can't pay for this kind of data.

Now the next generations of systems coming off the line will be even better and more improved - and it hardly cost them anything. For peanuts they're getting the best data which they'll use to replenish stocks and adapt tactics for the next war while russia is out of everything and all they know is their crap doesn't work.  :)

THis could NOT have gone better for the allies. Russia has been utterly trashed for peanuts and no manpower losses to the allies, and their economy has been badly damaged.  Meanwhile the nato countries will be replenishing their stockpiles of ammo and developing their next generation systems and stimulating their economy to do it, They can afford it VERY easily.

Putin was a total loser to do this.

• Like 1