War In Ukraine

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I have always thought "the melting pot" was a superior method.

even if that were superior, it's not realistic within the context of Canadian history

again, I am not criticizing you for being a Nationalist

alls I'm saying is that you are swimming upriver against the inexorable current of Canada

you say that you love Canada

but I would suggest that you'd have to love it for what it is, rather than something that it is not

in that, it's a not a unitary Nationalist state,  and its never going to be

I myself am not a Canadian Nationalist

and I don't actually love the Confederation

but I do accept Canada for what it is, and embrace that Anti-Nationalism

that Anti-Nationalism being in my interest. since I don't actually trust Canadians to run a republic

I don't want to have fealty to other Canadians, because I don't trust their instincts

thus the monarchy suits me just fine

I am only required to be loyal to the King, not the Canadian people nor their governance

God save the King I say therein

Regiment, Colours, Commander-in-Chief : is my only Fatherland

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

even if that were superior, it's not realistic within the context of Canadian history

again, I am not criticizing you for being a Nationalist

alls I'm saying is that you are swimming upriver against the inexorable current of Canada

you say that you love Canada

but I would suggest that you'd have to love it for what it is, rather than something that it is not

in that, it's a not a unitary Nationalist state,  and its never going to be

I myself am not a Canadian Nationalist

and I don't actually love the Confederation

but I do accept Canada for what it is, and embrace that Anti-Nationalism

that Anti-Nationalism being in my interest. since I don't actually trust Canadians to run a republic

I don't want to have fealty to other Canadians, because I don't trust their instincts

thus the monarchy suits me just fine

I am only required to be loyal to the King, not the Canadian people nor their governance

God save the King I say therein

Regiment, Colours, Commander-in-Chief : is my only Fatherland

Meh...king shming...

I Am Canadian.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...king shming...

I Am Canadian.

meh, Canada schmanada

Canadian just means ;  resident of Canada

Justin Trudeau is right, there is no identity therein

thus it is just a tax jurisdiction populated by Citoyen de Monde

which is literally the polar opposite of Nationalism

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...king shming...

I Am Canadian.

if I was going to be a Nationalist

I would go with a country which is actually Nationalist

where the other citizens were Nationalists

where that was embraced & valued by the population

so I would go with France, if I were to be a Nationalist

Legio Patria Nostra

28 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

meh, Canada schmanada

Canadian just means ;  resident of Canada

To you it does dougie.  To a Canadian it means more than that. But - you've made it clear you're not a real canadian and don't have much in the way of honour anyway, so you wouldn't understand.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

To you it does dougie.  To a Canadian it means more than that. But - you've made it clear you're not a real canadian and don't have much in the way of honour anyway, so you wouldn't understand.

but again, according to the Constitution Act 1982

I am not bound to have any fealty to you

I am only bound to have fealty to Charles III

that is not me saying that

that is Canada saying that, in black & white, in the Canada Act itself

so I simply accept Canada's terms therein

that suits me just fine

God save the King

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Battle for Bakhmut: Scene from the front lines

Photo: Reuters

?m=02&d=20230405&t=2&i=1629219967&w=780&

much as the Ukrainian army is taking a pounding along this defensive line

it is necessary

because the only way to overcome the Russian mass

is to take the tanks NATO has supplied 

then drive with them in the offensive to take back Melitopol

threatening Crimea itself by severing the land bridge from the Donbass

until that offensive is ready to launch

the Ukrainians will have to hold the Russians in static positions along the entire front

two Ukrainian T-72's with a BMP-2 launch an armoured platoon attack against Russian positions

the Ukrainian tanks close with and destroy the Russians

firing their 125mm smoothbore guns at point blank range

then crushing what Russians might have survived that under the tank tracks

Geroyim Slava

12 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

but again, according to the Constitution Act 1982

I am not bound to have any fealty to you

I am only bound to have fealty to Charles III

that is not me saying that

that is Canada saying that, in black & white, in the Canada Act itself

so I simply accept Canada's terms therein

that suits me just fine

God save the King

OK this is getting pedantic now.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

OK this is getting pedantic now.

not at all

it's very practical

I am not a Canadian Nationalist anymore

I don't trust Canadian Nationalism anymore

because Canadian Nationalism does not have a constitution

it's not a real country, you just make it up in your head arbitrarily

you can't even articulate to me what Canadian Nationalism consists of

Canadian Nationalism is not the rule of law, it is the rule of a mob

thus I simply fall back on exactly & only what is actually written in the Constitution Act

Y25PJFMHRRCUTPXIPD3CFWS3YE.jpg

Edited by Dougie93

8 hours ago, Contrarian said:

a) Images showing Russian troop movements have sparked discussion and raised questions as to whether these maneuvers could be a sign of a tactical withdrawal so that troops and military equipment are not caught in a possible rapid advance by Ukrainian troops.

b) On the other hand, the military technique moves could actually suggest that the Russians have redirected armor and artillery to other areas to reinforce some positions in anticipation of an increasingly rumored Ukrainian offensive.

a & b

the Russians are starting to realize that Bakhmut is a trap

the point is to fix the Russians there, to hold them there

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has made a statement

invoking that Cold War Two is already over

and that World War Three has already begun

“I think we have already passed this period of Cold War. Now we are in the phase of a hot conflict with the United States. We are witnessing the direct involvement of that country in a hybrid war with Russia on various fronts”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/06/russia-new-cold-war-is-over-we-are-now-in-hot-conflict-with-the-united-states/

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Ok, expand on this both a & b?

in order to encircle or bypass the Russians in an offensive operation

you have to hold them in place, which is called "fixing" them in military parlance

draw them into an encirclement by trapping them in a city, for example

this is the what the Soviets did to the Germans at Stalingrad

one force of Ukrainians has to take the pounding on the front line, to fix the Russians in place

so that another force of Ukrainians can be built up & prepared to launch a counteroffensive enciclment

if the Russians are a & b, then they are obviously suspecting a trap now

they started off trying to have some sort of claimed victory ; they took Bakhmut

now they are starting to get nervous, just the rumour of an Ukrainian offensive is spooking them

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

the way to use armour, the way NATO uses armour, the way Ukraine will use the NATO armour

is not to attack the Russians where they are strong

you concentrate your tanks where the enemy line is weak

then you drive deep into his rear, severing his lines of communication

this then forces him to pull out of his defensive and retreat

this is called "turning the enemy line", because it forces him to turn and withdraw

or he is encircled and cut off from supplies, then he will run out of ammo, fuel & rations, forcing his surrender

21 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

and again, if I was the Ukrainians, I would launch the offensive at Melitopol

punch through the Russian lines with the NATO tanks

drive all the way to Melitopol and encircle it

this kills two birds with one stone

it forces the Russians to retreat in order to defend Melitopol

while at the same time cuts all the Russian forces to the west of Melitopol off from their supply lines

so those Russians are trapped in a pocket

while the rest of the Russians are having to retreat to fight deep in their rear

On 3/26/2023 at 3:55 PM, CdnFox said:

It literally doesn't matter.  That's an internal issue and we don't really care.  What we care about is russia's aggression.

If the ukrainian gov't spends the next 20 years stealing from it's public and being corrupt, our lives won't change. But if Russia spends the next 20 years invading parts of the world it thinks it can take when they're weak - that's a MAJOR problem that probably WILL affect our lives.  Especially as canadian territory is probably one of those places.

So in this case #Contrarian is quite correct  - if russia is allowed to succeed without severe consequence then we're going to have a problem. While it's all fine and good to sort of use the 'excuse' of saving a democratic gov't, it really doesn't matter. THat's not why we're doing it.

Russia has no aggression plans to invade another country. Russia cannot afford to do so. End of that story. But China has. China is now trying to prepare the takeover of Tawain by China. The neocon warmongers in Washington and NATO want a war with Russia. N. Pelosi has been pushing the scenario to happen for years now. 

Putin entered Ukraine because of the way Nazi Zelensky was treating the Russian speaking people in the Donbas. They requested Putin's assistance for their protection from the corrupt Zelensky Nazi regime. Corrupt Zelensky has shut down churches and has abolished other political party's. Putin allowed churches to reopen. It is not hard to see as to who is the real villain here. 

I could careless about the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, but let's try and get our stories straight. You need to stop listening to the liberal leftist MSM for your only source of news. Try alternative media source for a change. ?

On 3/26/2023 at 3:36 PM, Contrarian said:

I disagree, as you can see Ontario voted Conservative and penalised the Liberal excess of power.

and at the Federal Level, The Conservatives will most likely win again, the Liberal poll numbers are low. 

In a communist system people don't have this option, to vote parties out. Canada is healthy, in my opinion, in a few years, after some Conservative rule, other things will come to the middle too, balance will be restored. I am an optimist. ?

You and me will never agree on this Russian/Ukranian feud. 

The conservative party is just as bad and no better than the liberal party. They both take their orders from the globalist elite and special interest groups. Our politicians and the fake and lying Canadian media have been bought and sold by the pro globalist Marxist dictator in Ottawa. The Canadian media now gets their paychecks from our own corrupt royal dip chit in Ottawa. And no matter how you want to look at it them's are facts, boy.

When the government can freeze bank accounts and credit cards, which is very communistic looking to me, against people peacefully protesting their right to protest, and in that way denying them access to food and clothing, how can you dare say that Canada is not on its way to communism? Come on, man, shake that lefty liberal head of yours. 

Balance can only be restored when we finally have more freedom, less government and less taxes. In Canada today, it is just the opposite. Where or when have we ever heard from some political leader or party ever say those words I mentioned above? Our dear comrade leaders cannot be trusted with our rights and freedoms. Live with it, pal. ?

On 3/26/2023 at 6:20 PM, Aristides said:

Yes,  little Ukraine is beating off huge Russia solely because of Zelenskyy. If that is the case, Putin must be a real pansy. You follow the Kremlin line like a little lap dog.

On the contrary, it is Russia that is kicking Nazi Zelensky's ass big time. Zelensky keeps asking for more money and more military equipment all the time because Russia keeps blowing up their military donated equipment. You appear to be the  pansy here and Zelensky's little whiny lap dog, lefty. ?

1 minute ago, taxme said:

On the contrary, it is Russia that is kicking Nazi Zelensky's ass big time. Zelensky keeps asking for more money and more military equipment all the time because Russia keeps blowing up their military donated equipment. You appear to be the  pansy here and Zelensky's little whiny lap dog, lefty. ?

Keep smoking whatever is working for you. Your mind resides in a strange place. 

On 3/27/2023 at 7:14 AM, Moonbox said:

No, now he's the boss, and has put his KGB background to good use confusing all of the dumdums like you.  

No, the collapse of the Soviet Union is what restored the right to worship in Russia.  Putin's done the best he could to control it however, installing a former KGB agent and informer as the Patriarch.  What a hero ??.

Are you sure that I am the dumdum here? From my calculations, you appear to be the real dumdum here. Just saying. 

Indeed, after the fall of Russian communism the right to worship was restored. If Putin despised religion so much, being an ex KGB man, why would Putin even bother to restore religion in Russia again? Communism and religion do not go hand in hand together. They despise one another. You need to get your head out of your lefty liberal anti-Putin butt. The Russian people have never been so free as they are today. I cannot say that about the people of Ukraine. They have had to live with Zelensky corruption for decades. Why are so many Ukranian's leaving the country? Thousands have moved to Canada already. 

So, what proof do you have to show me that Putin installed a KGB informer as the Patriarch? Yah, I know, Zelensky is your Nazi hero. ?

On 4/3/2023 at 9:50 AM, BeaverFever said:

What hilarious fake news nonsense you post . Did they release you from the mental health wing already or did you escape?

Cuckoo-cuckoo. ?

You need to seriously look into that beaver fever problem that you appear to have. Just saying. LOL.

Edited by taxme

37 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Keep smoking whatever is working for you. Your mind resides in a strange place. 

It's for sure that whatever you are smoking, it seems to be working quite well for you alright. Your mind has gone to a very unreal strange place indeed. Take a break from the bull chit that you keep smoking all the time. You are smoking way too much and starting to look and act more like a zombie every time I have to read your silly azz lefty liberal replies. ? 

18 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

It's ok to disagree, however, they are not kicking anything. The implications of Finland joining NATO pretty much sealed the deal. Putin gave so much power to NATO with this war, indirectly of course.

A major defeat, his plan was to go in, take Kyiv, install a puppet regime. It failed, the CIA checkmated him with intelligence. 

This video explores the effect of Finland joining the Alliance: 

Putin has been in Ukraine for over a year now. Putin is not going to leave either. The Russian speaking people in the Donbas want Putin to stay in that part of the country for their protection from Nazi Zelensky who has been treating those Russian people in the Donbas like shit for years. And as far as I know, Putin is still in Ukraine fighting and kicking Ukranian ass. There are no signs of Putin leaving just yet. I believe that Zelensky will have to surrender first. 

I have no idea why Finland would join NATO. If a war were started with Russia tomorrow then Finland would now have to get involved. Stupid Finland. Finland must have been offered some great money deal to join NATO. Finland was quite contented to not be part of NATO for decades now. So, why now? Do you know why this is so? Over to you. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Russia has no aggression plans to invade another country

ohhh PLEASE!!!! That's what they said after they took Crimea, and that's what they said for a month before THIS invasion!!! They absolutely do have and if it takes them a few years to save up for it they don't mind.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

But China has. China is now trying to prepare the takeover of Tawain by China.

Sure - they have for some time and have been building their military to make that happen. Introducing aircraft carriers, modernizing their weapons, etc. It's been going on for a decade.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

The neocon warmongers in Washington and NATO want a war with Russia. N. Pelosi has been pushing the scenario to happen for years now. 

Nobody 'pushed' russia into invading.  Everyone begged them not to  and there was no reason to other than blind ambition.  Now that they have - the US is correctly using the opportunity to smash their military without having to go to war.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Putin entered Ukraine because of the way Nazi Zelensky was treating the Russian speaking people in the Donbas.

Sure komrade. That's why he only reinforced the donbas and didn't try to take over the whole country, right? Ohhh.... wait....

You might know a brain damaged 5 year old kid who believes that crap.... nobody else is going to.  He invaded because he wanted to own the ukraine as part of his empire again.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

but let's try and get our stories straight. You need to stop listening to the liberal leftist MSM for your only source of news. Try alternative media source for a change. 

There is NOTHING straight about your story. And it's PAINFULLY obvious. Putin's comments since then prove you wrong as well.

He believes the ukraine is part of russia and he wants it back. He doesn't care who was in charge of it - he was going to attack as soon as he thought he would win. He doesn't give a flying fart about the donbas people, other than they're part of teh Ukraine and he wants the ukraine.

This was a war of aggression and conquest plain and simple, and was predicted when he took crimea.

BUt it turns out he punched the tarbaby - and with two hands and a foot stuck we'll just keep handing ukraine the tools to beat the crap out of him till his economy and his military might is crippled. Then he's no threat for quite a while.