War In Ukraine

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I call BS. Cite. 

Lol. I fee sorry for you Beave.

They don’t say they’re Nazis. The rebel group that existed  7 years ago did before it was taken over. And the Ukrainian military has another 1.2 Million troops who have no affiliation with this grou. The fact that you pathetically have go back to the trough of referencing just this one battalion 7 years ago before it was even under government control to “prove” the entire country is Nazis shows just how pathetic and desperate you are.

They say they're Nazis, they still have the tattoos, they still had the symbols until a few months ago, John Stewart gave an award to one of them who still has the tatts, and most importantly, why didn't the Ukrainians just completely disband that group to begin with, knowing their "proud" history of Naziism and war crimes? Why keep their "tradition" going? If it was just some small rebel group, why not obliterate the group entirely and start a new, less Nazi battalion? 

We had one recorded instance of racism in the Canadian airborne and we deleted them entirely. They had no prior history of anything like that. Ukraine has a battalion formed entirely of war-criminal Nazis and then they just adopted them as their own. Stop acting like it's no big deal, or like it's not proof of anything. Most countries wouldn't do that. You're the only person I know of who appreciates it and acts like it's cool.

Antisemitic nonsense. I love how you claim you’re trying to stand up to nazis by making up baseless lies about the ADL and smearing them with negative stereotypes about Jews and their willingness to do anything for “sheckles”. You shouldn’t be ashamed of yourself. 

I never said they did it "because they're greedy Jews", that was you, Shakespeare. 

Am I anti-Semitic for saying the same things about Trudeau? The Bidens?

Get a life.

Your arguments are so desperate and lame if you were more intelligent you would realize how ridiculous you sound. Your’e a brainwashed Putin puppet whose talking points come straight from the Kremlin, plain and simple 

Your arguments are so desperate, lame, full of blatant propaganda, and display such an ignorance of historical facts,  that just sounding ridiculous would be an improvement. Your’e a brainwashed Biden puppet whose talking points come straight from CNN, plain and simple. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

It's always been time for a peace deal, but it's not going to be on Putin's terms.  I'm not sure what Youtube videos from garbage conspiracy news sites has to do with it though.  ?

I'm sure Donna LeMon tells you what you long to hear.

I seriously doubt the likes of you actually want peace but...in the meantime, you get to watch Kiev be rendered unlivable.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I'm sure Donna LeMon tells you what you long to hear.

You have a weird obsession with this guy. ?

The point stands at any rate.  The way you get your "news" is the same way the angry Facebook moms do - Facebook, Youtube etc.  Just keep scouring the junk net for what you want to see little buddy.  You'll find it.  ? 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I seriously doubt the likes of you actually want peace but...in the meantime, you get to watch Kiev be rendered unlivable.

Because Russia keeps bombing Kiev - a city full of people far from the front lives.  The delusional mental gymnastics you have to go through to blame anyone but Russia for that is equal parts funny and tragic to behold.  

I'm more interested in watching Putin's kleptocratic regime tripping over itself trying to conduct this sad excuse of an invasion, wondering which shoe drops first.  Does Ukraine continue to clap the incompetent Russia army all the way back through Crimea before Putin admits the war is lost, or are the knives coming out for him at home first?  

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

You have a weird obsession with this guy. ?

The point stands at any rate.  The way you get your "news" is the same way the angry Facebook moms do - Facebook, Youtube etc.  Just keep scouring the junk net for what you want to see little buddy.  You'll find it.  ? 

Because Russia keeps bombing Kiev - a city full of people far from the front lives.  The delusional mental gymnastics you have to go through to blame anyone but Russia for that is equal parts funny and tragic to behold.  

I'm more interested in watching Putin's kleptocratic regime tripping over itself trying to conduct this sad excuse of an invasion, wondering which shoe drops first.  Does Ukraine continue to clap the incompetent Russia army all the way back through Crimea before Putin admits the war is lost, or are the knives coming out for him at home first?  

Ya...to me Donna LeMon typifies "stupid" woke progresivism.

I don't "scour" anything. I read...watch and listen. You should try it.

He is bombing Kiev and most of western Ukraine. Why? Because he can. Because it is the obvious strategy. But wait...not 2 weeks ago...or less...you were telling me how successful the Ukrainian military had been. How the Russians were losing. Doent really look that way in reality now...does it.

Peace is attainable, and I have a feeling NATO and the US are beginning to admit that to themselves. 

Edited by Nationalist

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...to me Donna LeMon typifies "stupid" woke progresivism.

Okay...what does woke progressivism have to do with the war in Ukraine?  ?

I don't "scour" anything. I read...watch and listen. You should try it.

Yes we know what you're "reading, watching and listening" to: Russian state-controlled propaganda, Syrian/Hezbollah backed media outlets, garbage Youtube channels and whatever anonymous journalists you can find repeating the conspiracy theories that govern your reality. 

These are just a list of things that you've posted on the Ukraine threads.  

He is bombing Kiev and most of western Ukraine. Why? Because he can. Because it is the obvious strategy.

He's doing it because he can, but only because he can't accomplish anything else.  This "obvious" strategy isn't actually a good strategy, but it's the only one has. A good strategy would be to target the opponent's army and defeat them on the battlefield, but they're not capable of that.  All they can do now is attack civilian targets and hope it breaks Ukrainian resolve, but we have almost a century of history proving these tactics do the opposite.  ?

But wait...not 2 weeks ago...or less...you were telling me how successful the Ukrainian military had been. How the Russians were losing. Doent really look that way in reality now...does it.

Where are you seeing Russian battlefield victories? I'll give you a hint:  There are none.  These sorts of comments do little more than confirm where you're getting your information from.  Russia Today and the milibloggers on Telegram are patting themselves on their backs because Ukrainian civilians are having to use boilers and spend their nights in the dark, yet Russia's done nothing but lose territory since September and continue to do so.  

Peace is attainable, and I have a feeling NATO and the US are beginning to admit that to themselves. 

Yes, NATO is beginning not just to believe that Ukraine could win, but that they will win. They openly talk about how providing money and material support to Ukraine is a great deal for them.  Russia's illusion of strength is broken and their status as a major power crumbles to dust, with not a drop of NATO blood spilled.  Ukraine is motivated and eager to fight for their homeland, and the arsenal and economies backing them are orders of magnitude larger and more sophisticated than the mostly third-world Russian industrial "might".  

8 hours ago, Contrarian said:

@Nationalist who gave you the link of this redacted garbage website? or better yet how did you find it? By yourself browsing or you got it from here? 

There is a user here in my opinion is the real deal red man, he operates on different countries forums and listing locations different. He made the mistake of posting a link to his other forum on a different thread, rookie mistake. ?

On a different thread he provided a link. Do you know what his source was? "Redacted". ?

Do you understand your mind was brainwashed by Russian propaganda even though your intent was "Nationalism" for Canada?

---> now I know you will tell me I am brainwashed by NATO propaganda, etc. I take that as a compliment. I rather be brainwashed by NATO than by the KGB that never left anything positive behind. Name one country where the Russians went and left something positive for the people? None. 

I discovered Redacted on my own, thank you very much. I've known since last February that Ukraine had little to no hope of fending off Russia. I've also known for a long time now, that NATO has been "poking the bear" by expanding, contrary to the agreement made when the Soviet Union collapsed. 

Now...geopolitically, Ukraine has only one value. A "buffer" between western Europe and Russia. And that was convenient, as Ukraine is basically...ethnic Russian. So much so, that the eastern region of Ukraine, voted twice now the separate from Ukraine in favour of Russian alliance. This should not surprise anyone. Especially since Ukraine itself is only an independent nation since the collapse of the Soviet Union. They are so alike, Ukraine and Russia, that NATO has rejected Ukraine as a member.

What was it Biden said as this all started? Something about a "minor incursion" being somehow reasonable? The Americans do not want a direct war with the other major nuclear armed nation. Nobody does. That's why the arms being sent are either short range or point defense. They will not provide Ukraine with the means to attack inside of Russia. This is nothing more than a "garage sale" of old, unused arms, by the USA.

So what has this farce produced? Well...economic suffrage, heightened potential for nuclear war...and lots of dead people. Has it all been worth the cost? No.

I keep hearing "W" telling the world, "He's got 'em". Well...he didn't have jack...and today, I have serious doubts that Russia wants anything more than for the people who do not want to be inside Ukraine, to have that choice. 

So as I keep saying...

NATO needs to stay the hell outta this squabble between Russia proper...and Russia minor.

Edited by Nationalist

8 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Okay...what does woke progressivism have to do with the war in Ukraine?  ?

Yes we know what you're "reading, watching and listening" to: Russian state-controlled propaganda, Syrian/Hezbollah backed media outlets, garbage Youtube channels and whatever anonymous journalists you can find repeating the conspiracy theories that govern your reality. 

These are just a list of things that you've posted on the Ukraine threads.  

He's doing it because he can, but only because he can't accomplish anything else.  This "obvious" strategy isn't actually a good strategy, but it's the only one has. A good strategy would be to target the opponent's army and defeat them on the battlefield, but they're not capable of that.  All they can do now is attack civilian targets and hope it breaks Ukrainian resolve, but we have almost a century of history proving these tactics do the opposite.  ?

Where are you seeing Russian battlefield victories? I'll give you a hint:  There are none.  These sorts of comments do little more than confirm where you're getting your information from.  Russia Today and the milibloggers on Telegram are patting themselves on their backs because Ukrainian civilians are having to use boilers and spend their nights in the dark, yet Russia's done nothing but lose territory since September and continue to do so.  

Yes, NATO is beginning not just to believe that Ukraine could win, but that they will win. They openly talk about how providing money and material support to Ukraine is a great deal for them.  Russia's illusion of strength is broken and their status as a major power crumbles to dust, with not a drop of NATO blood spilled.  Ukraine is motivated and eager to fight for their homeland, and the arsenal and economies backing them are orders of magnitude larger and more sophisticated than the mostly third-world Russian industrial "might".  

So naive. So willing to let others die for your satisfaction. Yes, I'm quite sure the Ukrainians can fend off Russia with point defense weapons and American contractors. NATO is not interested in direct war with Russia. Unless the US jumps in with both feet, this "war" will peter-out by spring.

Why do you think people only watch CNN and CTV? All of MSM is basically reporting the same thing. Ukraine has slightly more people than Canada and they are making a country four times the size look like a bunch of amateurs. You can make all the noise you want about Ukrainians being Russian but Ukrainians don't see it that way. This war will not peter out in the spring, Ukrainians are committed to having their own country. 

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So naive. So willing to let others die for your satisfaction.

As usual, you don't have anything to offer but a doltish one-liner.  ?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yes, I'm quite sure the Ukrainians can fend off Russia with point defense weapons and American contractors. NATO is not interested in direct war with Russia. Unless the US jumps in with both feet, this "war" will peter-out by spring.

Perhaps, but your predictions on this topic turn out so consistently and so comprehensively wrong that it's actually baffling you don't gain even a shred of perspective on how misinformed and ignorant your viewpoints are.  

If there's peace in the Spring, it won't be because Putin is desperately lobbing Iranian and South Korean garbage tech at stationary civilian targets with no strategic value.  I suspect you won't like the terms either.  ?

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

As usual, you don't have anything to offer but a doltish one-liner.  ?

Perhaps, but your predictions on this topic turn out so consistently and so comprehensively wrong that it's actually baffling you don't gain even a shred of perspective on how misinformed and ignorant your viewpoints are.  

If there's peace in the Spring, it won't be because Putin is desperately lobbing Iranian and South Korean garbage tech at stationary civilian targets with no strategic value.  I suspect you won't like the terms either.  ?

OK...we'll see.

Unlike you...I have little to no use for either side.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Why do you think people only watch CNN and CTV? All of MSM is basically reporting the same thing. Ukraine has slightly more people than Canada and they are making a country four times the size look like a bunch of amateurs. You can make all the noise you want about Ukrainians being Russian but Ukrainians don't see it that way. This war will not peter out in the spring, Ukrainians are committed to having their own country. 

Ya...I saw how committed they are. 

18 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK...we'll see.

Unlike you...I have little to no use for either side.

Nobody actually believes you when you say that. You've already made your position perfectly clear:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.89c23a2da6f69fa782469eadfdb73e69.png

Insisting on pretending otherwise only makes you look even more foolish and disingenuous.  

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Nobody actually believes you when you say that. You've already made your position perfectly clear:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.89c23a2da6f69fa782469eadfdb73e69.png

Insisting on pretending otherwise only makes you look even more foolish and disingenuous.  

Or you a social media worm.

One or t'other...

We feel sorry for the so-called "Ukrainians", that they wanted to side with the Khazarian  Zelinsky who wanted to sacrifice them for the interests of the Anglo-Khazarian evil globalist elite. If Russia wants to survive, it must remove the Ukrainian cancer from its body.

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

For the gentleman above: 

--> If Ukraine is the "cancer" why did Russia invade the "cancer"? 

So is the Russian Federation into sadomasochism? they want to give "cancer" to themselves? I don't understand the FSB type of logic. 

?!?

Happy New Years!

Dude Russia did not attack anyone. Russia is liberating its population from the satanic AngloKhazarian occupation. The free world will inevitably defeat the oppressive evil globalist mafia and its puppet slaves.

06c425ba-ebf7-49dc-9681-3f91c42e67c9-jpe

Edited by athos

On 12/16/2022 at 5:17 PM, Contrarian said:

@Luz P.so in another words you want Romanians in Transilvania to step aside if Orban decides to take 2-3 provinces in the name of the Austro-Hungarian empire back in the day? I don't make fun of the "peace of the world" , is just an idealistic non-realistic statement that people use for different reasons. One is from pure belief, they were religious groups in WW2 which refused to take weapons in their hand (others did the dirty work for them), but there are also people that use this idea of peace to manipulate. They claim "peace of the world" but meanwhile other agendas are behind it. 

I'm glad you think: 1) you make any sense 2) have any idea what war is about 3) believe "peace of the world" is non-realistic. It shows you've never been close to war and are proficient at theorizing.

On 12/16/2022 at 7:08 PM, BeaverFever said:

Yeah I’m sure all those Russian Putin critics poisoned themselves and pushed themselves out of windows. 

And yeah everyone knows that if you do anything that requires “funds” it means you’re corrupt. So this whole defending themselves from invasion thing must be a giant scam. Borders defend themselves for free why would they need “funds”?

If you're against scams, why not hold the west accountable?  They're the biggest promoters of war, of course, always under the guise of "bringing democracy"; which is ironic, since they don't have it either.

On 12/18/2022 at 12:28 PM, Contrarian said:

@Luz P. here is an old man that agrees with you and wants peace right now. His name is Henry Kissinger. Do you know about this person? This is the genius who, in the '70s, in the midst of the Cultural Revolution, when Mao was killing millions across China, had the "inspired" idea to form a partnership. He and many in the Republican establishment figures are to blame for the subsequent accession of the CCP. I don't forget that. 

but here is one that talks about "peace". I won't start talking about Chile because as mentioned before -> I do understand that being the top at the food chain, you don't get there by being nice and compared to what alternatives are on the other side, the United States is the best to be in charge in my view. I would have a US dominated world any day than Xi or Putin types at the top. 

Henry Kissinger, 99 years old says: 

Kissinger calls for a negotiated peace in Ukraine, Kyiv dismisses his proposal within hours. 

Macron can talk about peace and realism, he does not have the history that Henry has in my opinion. Henry the saviour.

Look who they dig out from retirement to speak out, the media like always has no shame. 

How sad that you're giving arguments against peace... and quoting Kissinger to make a point. Low.

The so-called "Ukrainians" are a part of the Russian population that has been brainwashed by the Anglo-Khazarian globalist evil with various empty promises and illusions. So obsessed those zombies, together with their sponsors, are trying to destroy the Russian people who have no choice but to fight for survival.

On 12/31/2022 at 3:08 PM, Luz P. said:

For all the Ukraine apologists: They also commit atrocities, there are no good guys in a war.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/20/world/europe/russian-soldiers-shot-ukraine.html

So did allied troops in WW2. Guess that means it was wrong to stop Hitler or we are no better than Hitler or something ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, athos said:

The so-called "Ukrainians" are a part of the Russian population that has been brainwashed by the Anglo-Khazarian globalist evil with various empty promises and illusions. So obsessed those zombies, together with their sponsors, are trying to destroy the Russian people who have no choice but to fight for survival.

Oh you’re back. Were you hiding from the Russian army conscription officers or something?

• Like 2

On 12/31/2022 at 3:01 PM, Luz P. said:

If you're against scams, why not hold the west accountable?  They're the biggest promoters of war, of course, always under the guise of "bringing democracy"; which is ironic, since they don't have it either.

The west didn’t start this war, Putin did. Ukraine was already a democracy before Putin invaded  

Yes USA and the west have done some bad things in their time but that doesn’t automatically make them the root of all all evil and every conflict unjustifiable. Russia is not the good guy here. Just because you oppose police brutality doesn’t mean you have to root for the criminal every time.

This war started because Putin invaded Ukraine. If you are really the pacifist you claim to be you should be opposed to his invasion and not want to further reward his violence.  Don’t forget we tried the peaceful appeasement approach with him in 2008 when he invaded Georgia and again in 2014 when he invaded Ukraine the first time and his proxy forces even shot down a civilian airliner with hundreds of innocent people on board. Not only did the appeasement not work it encouraged him further.  Would you just allow him to gobble up one country after another with no consequences?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1