War In Ukraine

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

You keep asking us that and we keep showing you. Do you have dementia or something? You said it right here:

image.thumb.png.3780a741b2fe031a2021bfa7e41c7ec6.png

Ahhh...so now you're gonna wallow in the mud with your "pose" buddy. Good. Your showing just how low you will go.

Frankly, I'd hope for better from a Canadian but hey...you also see fit to insult my family so...ya...

By the way Tweenkie-poo...you've shown nothing but accusations and assumptions.

You are not entitled to your own truth.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Ahhh...so now you're gonna wallow in the mud with your "pose" buddy. Good. Your showing just how low you will go.

Frankly, I'd hope for better from a Canadian but hey...you also see fit to insult my family so...ya...

By the way Tweenkie-poo...you've shown nothing but accusations and assumptions.

You are not entitled to your own truth.

False. You’re “kind of hoping Russia utterly destroys Ukraine”. Your words buddy once again shoved down your throat.  You are terrible at this. 

7 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

False. You’re “kind of hoping Russia utterly destroys Ukraine”. Your words buddy once again shoved down your throat.  You are terrible at this. 

So sick vampires like you...Tweenkie-poo...can experience the horror of your desires.

Bit different when put in context...isn't it...Tweenkie-poo.

You have the honour of a slug, BeaverFeaver. I generally want to leave people's families out of political squabbles but...in your case...I feel sorry for yours.

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

So sick vampires like you...Tweenkie-poo...can experience the horror of your desires.

You have the honour of a slug, BeaverFeaver. I generally want to leave people's families out of political squabbles but...in your case...I feel sorry for yours.

Must be so frustrating when people keep quoting your own words.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Right on cue, once again you resort to lame generic Insults when you get owned. Yeah you are no good at this, man 

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Right on cue, once again you resort to lame generic Insults when you get owned. Yeah you are no good at this, man 

I call 'em as I see 'em. I'm pretty sure you know what I see in you.

But go ahead poo...lie away. 

Oh by the way...ur moral fiber is showing...

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Boges...you made a claim that was wrong. I showed you your error. You can't accept that. Thus...you make an asinine claim that I can't offer anything "substantive" to your nonsensical discussion.

This is the tactics of someone who's been "owned" and is too much of a simpleton...too...willing to try resorting to slander.

But son. Don't be too hard on yourself. Not everyone will read this exchange. 

How was it wrong? Trump has praised Putin many times. 

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

So explain the context of such a remark.

It's rather obvious. 

Take the text they keep returning to and preface it with

12 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So sick vampires like you...Tweenkie-poo...can experience the horror of your desires

Sort o' changes the intent and meaning completely. 

There is no reason for NATO to be involved in this squirmish. The only ordinance hitting a NATO nation came from Ukraine. 

So if you sit back in your chair, safe on the other side on the planet, cheering on for US/NATO involvement, you are extending the horror that should have ended last summer. If I could, I'd send people like that to the front so they can experience the hell they so eagerly call for.

NATO needs to step back and work on negotiating peace. Not rub salt in a festering wound. It's an insanely dangerous game Biden is playing, and he's playing it with our lives...

Not his. It's all so cheap and disgusting. 

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't even remember the original details. If this is so important to you, go dig up your original post and I'll gladly prove you wrong again.

Yet you so boldly claim you owned me. Seems your just trying to distract from the War Crimes committed by your boy Putin. 

21 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yet you so boldly claim you owned me. Seems your just trying to distract from the War Crimes committed by your boy Putin. 

I have 2 boys. Neither are named Putin.

If it really bothers you, dig up your original post and we'll rehash this.

Ukraine Is Already Paying Us Back

Our investments in Ukrainian democracy are paying off. Now is not the time to pull back.

DANIEL TWINING
Daniel Twining is the president of the International Republican Institute (IRI), a nonpartisan nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing democracy worldwide. IRI has worked in Ukraine for nearly 30 years.

Ukraine is doing something no one thought possible: defeating the Russian army and, in doing so, crippling one of America’s most dangerous adversaries. This is primarily a credit to the fortitude, patriotism, and skill of the Ukrainian people. But it’s also something Americans can take pride in — and not just because of our decisive role supplying weaponry and training.

For decades, Washington has invested in supporting the institutions that enabled Ukraine to take a different path than Russia, a path toward democracy and independence and away from autocracy and subservience, and to tackle corruption to serve citizens instead of fostering kleptocracy to steal from them. 

When Ukraine set about forging its democracy after breaking free from the Soviet empire in 1991, it faced an uphill battle. Nearly 70 years under communism had left Ukraine with weak institutions ill-equipped to manage the transition to the free market. Ukrainians were unfamiliar with democratic processes and norms. As in other former Soviet republics, the mismanaged privatization of state-owned enterprises created an oligarch class that left Ukraine’s government vulnerable to corruption and manipulation by the Kremlin.

Extraordinarily, Ukrainians have had three peaceful revolutions to push its course towards freedom — the break from Soviet control in 1991, the 2004 Orange Revolution ushering in pro-Western leadership and the 2014 Revolution of Dignity that deposed a Kremlin-backed president in favor of a pro-European future. This ushered in a new phase of reforms to strengthen the parliament, foster an independent judiciary, advance electoral integrity, decentralize decision-making and combat corruption.

Because of these efforts, Ukraine now has strong governing institutions — so strong that they have continued to function under the onslaught of Russia’s attack in the biggest war in Europe since the 1940s.

The Ukrainian people have created an independent democratic alternative to the vassal state Putin seeks — one that is worth fighting for. It is an outcome American tax dollars made possible by supporting programs to build democratic institutions from the ground up, beginning in the early days of independence and continuing today. With strong bipartisan support, nonprofits like the International Republican Institute and the National Democratic Institute have worked with partners in Ukraine to establish and strengthen core elements of democracy — including transparent electoral processes, a vibrant multiparty system, devolution of power and rule of law.
….

The resilience shown by Ukraine’s democratic institutions in the face of existential threat demonstrates not only the wisdom of America’s investment, but the reliability of Ukraine’s stewardship of U.S. assistance. It’s also a rejoinder to autocratic adversaries like Russia and China that peddle the fiction that some countries or cultures simply aren’t suited to democracy

.….

The worst possible outcome for Vladimir Putin would be for Ukraine not only to emerge victorious, but even more resolutely committed to pursuing a democratic, pro-Western future. If that happens, the return on America’s investment in Ukraine’s democracy would be incalculable.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/01/04/ukraine-democracy-investment-00076180

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

@Nationalist

Still waiting for a response bud:

I'll assume you just forgot, rather than that you tucked your tail and hoped that this latest example of your foolishness would be buried in your one-liner spam.  ?

Assume whatever you like clown-boy. It is one of your only tools.

Edited by Nationalist