Jump to content

War In Ukraine


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Stop lying.  Stop trying to make it sound like fighting Russian armed and trained terrorist groups and Wagner mercenaries WHO SHOT DOWN A F—KING AIRLINER WITH HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ON BOARD WITH RUSSIAN ARMY MISSILES is simply Ukraine attacking innocent civilians. 
 

You must think that the raid on Ossama Bin Laden’s compound was evil America attacking innocent Arabs and that 9/11 was America’s faiult foe “provoking” Al Qaeda.  I bet your newfound leftist bedfellow Roger Harris does. 

I will tell the truth forever Beave. 

You can either like it or not. But the truth is still the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Boges said:

Why try that invasion in the first place? If the goal was destabilization, that wouldn't require actual boots on the ground in great numbers. 

Those tens of thousands of dead Russians would have come in handy defending the territory that, you say, was the whole purpose of this invasion in the first place. 

Oh I agree. But the fact is...neither of us know for sure...and likely never will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Ya got it , they got a big gun, and what we have seen so far , that is all , just a big gun, but having a big gun does not mean you can just make the rules as you go, just look at the reason they used to attack, Nazi's or defending the Russian language pretty weak really...and not even telling your entire military what the objectives are, or why, says a lot or highlights the lack of trust in your commanders. And if the Russian soldiers see that we can't we...

Your right it is none of our business, but where is the line, when we atleast raise an eyebrow and ask hey thats not right, 

LOL, Biden already has a babysitting service, but what i would do, I'd like to guide Justin into the back forty in spring time in grizzly country without a fire arm. it's a dream of mine. 

Love the dream.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

 propaganda 

FYI it's not Russians that are saying the Ukrainian soldiers are Nazis. 

It's the Ukrainian soldiers that are saying they are Nazis, and who could possibly say different? They're also getting Nazi tattoos, and wearing Nazi symbols on their uniforms.

If the Anti-Defamation League wants to get into an argument with the Ukrainian soldiers about whether or not they're Nazis they'll lose, because people get to decide for themselves what they believe in. 

This is just another example of you tirelessly trying to believe in your own false narratives, and the false narratives of your favourite liars. You need to grow up and face the actual facts Beave. Your lying and stupidity aren't convincing anyone of anything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI it's not Russians that are saying the Ukrainian soldiers are Nazis. 

It's the Ukrainian soldiers that are saying they are Nazis, and who could possibly say different? They're also getting Nazi tattoos, and wearing Nazi symbols on their uniforms.

If the Anti-Defamation League wants to get into an argument with the Ukrainian soldiers about whether or not they're Nazis they'll lose, because people get to decide for themselves what they believe in. 

This is just another example of you tirelessly trying to believe in your own false narratives, and the false narratives of your favourite liars. You need to grow up and face the actual facts Beave. Your lying and stupidity aren't convincing anyone of anything. 

1) The ONE battalion with a Nazi problem was deradicalized years ago when it was taken over by the military.   
 

2) ONE SINGLE batallion doesn’t prove that the entire military, ir the entire country are Nazis, or that its Jewish President and Jewish deference minister are “secret Jewish Nazis”, which isn’t even a real thing

3) You don’t know know better than the Jewish people who the real antisemite nazis are, just like you don’t you know better than black people who the real anti black racists are.  
 

You are so pathetic that you don’t understand these obvious points. As usual you’re the dumbest guy in the room who hilariously believes he’s the smartest guy in the room, which as I’ve noted is a specific MAGA trait.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Tou have no idea what the truth is. You linked a Kremlin government propaganda outlet FFS. 

Yes I did. I read our news and theirs. Know why? Because, unlike ur average dolt, I know that in any dispute, each side has their own story and the resolution, and likely the TRUTH of the matter, happens to turn out to be a combination of both points of view.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You’re still a sucker. Speaking of fools and their money, have you donated to Trump’s latest fundraising scam yet?  I heard he’s going to need a lit more sleazy lawyers soon. 

No I haven't. Have you checked your batting average lately? Noticed the big fat 0% yet?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes I did. I read our news and theirs. Know why? Because, unlike ur average dolt, I know that in any dispute, each side has their own story and the resolution, and likely the TRUTH of the matter, happens to turn out to be a combination of both points of view.

Then tell me about how you read ISIS and Al Qaeda outlets and how the  truth is a combination  of both points of view.  
 

Dude its Vladimir Putin we’re talking about here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No I haven't. Have you checked your batting average lately? Noticed the big fat 0% yet?

 

Don’t let your MAGA buddies find out you haven’t donated yet!  They will doxx you and stalk your family! Y batting average is awesome you can tell just by counting all the unoriginal generic insults you post whenever I school you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Then tell me about how you read ISIS and Al Qaeda outlets and how the  truth is a combination  of both points of view.  
 

Dude its Vladimir Putin we’re talking about here.

Actually...once in a while I will watch AlJezera. It good to try to understand all points of view.

Dude...I know. It's also Joe Biden and NATO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Don’t let your MAGA buddies find out you haven’t donated yet!  They will doxx you and stalk your family! Y batting average is awesome you can tell just by counting all the unoriginal generic insults you post whenever I school you. 

You "school" me?

*giggle*

Oh Beave...ur just glued to ZERO, aren't ya.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...once in a while I will watch AlJezera. It good to try to understand all points of view.

Dude...I know. It's also Joe Biden and NATO.

Al Jazeera is not the same as Al Qaeda and ISIS   

And NATO is not the equivalent of Putin. Hilarious that the MAGAs have gone so far off the deep end that they would ever try to compare the 2. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Al Jazeera is not the same as Al Qaeda and ISIS   

And NATO is not the equivalent of Putin. Hilarious that the MAGAs have gone so far off the deep end that they would ever try to compare the 2. 

No it a news source. Al Qaeda and ISIS are the terrorist groups Biden gave Afghanistan to. Along with the Taliban.

No NATO is an alliance. Putin is 1 man.

There...now you know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Oh I agree. But the fact is...neither of us know for sure...and likely never will.

So you're just suspending your belief in logic because you don't want to believe Putin tried to Annex the entire country. 

Is it so hard to believe he really thought the "Ukes" would greet his army as liberators and lay down their arms to return to Russia? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

So you're just suspending your belief in logic because you don't want to believe Putin tried to Annex the entire country. 

Is it so hard to believe he really thought the "Ukes" would greet his army as liberators and lay down their arms to return to Russia? 

Do I think Putin figured he'd be greeted as a liberator in western Ukraine? No. 

And you're not qualified to speak about logic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Do I think Putin figured he'd be greeted as a liberator in western Ukraine? No. 

Or at least a populace that doesn't want to fight for Zelensky. Boy was he wrong eh? 

 

Quote

And you're not qualified to speak about logic.

Familiarize yourself with Occam's razor. What's the most plausible reason for trying to take Kiev? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Boges said:

Or at least a populace that doesn't want to fight for Zelensky. Boy was he wrong eh? 

 

Familiarize yourself with Occam's razor. What's the most plausible reason for trying to take Kiev? 

To cripple or destroy the leadership.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1) The ONE battalion with a Nazi problem was deradicalized years ago when it was taken over by the military.   

The ONE Nazi battalion? How many Nazi Battalions are there in the rest of the world? None, at least not in any official army units. 

They still wear Nazi symbols right on their uniforms. They still have their Nazi tattoos. They're the same people who committed war crimes within their own country. 

You're making excuses for actual Nazis, and I'm not the lest bit surprised. 

Quote

2) ONE SINGLE batallion doesn’t prove that the entire military, ir the entire country are Nazis, or that its Jewish President and Jewish deference minister are “secret Jewish Nazis”, which isn’t even a real thing

So you're admitting that they're Nazis. That's weird.

I wouldn't allow our country to adopt a battalion of Nazi soldiers as one of our own. I wouldn't be there making excuses for them alongside of the likes of you. 

Quote

3) You don’t know know better than the Jewish people who the real antisemite nazis are, just like you don’t you know better than black people who the real anti black racists are.  

The defamation leagues can say what they want, just like the US gov't can, I don't have to believe them. 

If someone says that they're a Nazi, I'll believe them. When they wear the emblems and get tattooed, I'll believe them even more. When they commit war crimes, I'll have a really, really hard time not believing them. 

The opinion of a political/religious group from a different country won't have an effect on my opinion. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,752
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Dorai
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...