War In Ukraine

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

So, are you a Macron fan? You claim, lately, that your interest is to find a solution, that is what Macron is saying too, in theory. 

No I'm saying that the EU is not as solid as you have made it out to be.

That's both the strength and weakness of democracy and cooperation.  NATO/EU don't have to be, and will never be, 100% unified and in agreement on everything.  

This contrast with Russia, where you go to jail when you don't agree with Sad Vlad on everything, or at least anything he deems important. 

It's easier for the dictator to get things done, of course, but almost more likely that he'll drive himself into a brick wall.  

Edited by Moonbox

On 4/26/2023 at 5:51 PM, CdnFox said:

Yes - it makes it very clear you're a liar :)  thanks!

Nope - they won't be making them now.  And end user agreements are a biatch with arms sales.  Egypt won't want to face embargos and such just to help russia.

Really.  How do you know that? Where did i say russia is 'doomed' in this this war?

Did you mean to say that you like to imagine i said that because it fits your narrative and it gives you something to argue against instead of always being wrong?

Alternative media - is that like "alternative facts"?  " :)

Its pretty obvious that he's not kicking ANYones butt.  But it's also obvious neither are they. So  - we'll see.  But regardless of what happens now Russia already lost. It's just a question of how much they can mitigate that loss.

because he's got an arrest warrant out for him and he'd go to jail.  Also, he's a bit of a chickensh_t.  He's not going to talk to an unfriendly media source.

Why don't you go stick a finger in your ear and go bowling. Let me know if you get any strikes, will you. ?

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Why don't you go stick a finger in your ear and go bowling. Let me know if you get any strikes, will you. ?

Awwww muffin - it's always adorable when children throw a tantrum when they don't get what they want :)  Sorry little guy, maybe try facts or reason next time.

Mr Blair,

You know Putin well. After 2000, you flew often to St-Petersburg to meet him and explain how the West politicians worked.

=====

Clinton, Bush (both) - you all failed. 

We the people wanted peace.

Now we have potential (world) war.

Edited by August1991