War In Ukraine

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

As opposed to you. Yes. I'll take my news from a person with real life experience over you and Snow White anyday.

Real-life experience…sure!  Just like you cite Syrian and Iranian news - all of their real-word experience.

To cite someone who was stripped of security clearance 20 years ago and disgraced from the military for being a full-of-shit conspiracy clown as a current/reliable Pentagon source is a master class in imbecilic thinking.  

Bravo! ?

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The communists that lead China? Absolutely not, whatever they say, but is still not looking good for Vlad and his KGB gang either way. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUKMsZ-SfHo0TqHfYFzzWXb2FlDgoywoczgw&usqp=CAU

The CCP are like vultures waiting for the issues to begin in Moscow, and they will come, the after war effect. So, they pretend to be friends with Russia, sometimes, for their own interest, is my estimation. 

@SpankyMcFarland said it the best, by the time this war is over, Russia might have bigger issues than the US and NATO, which is the vultures from Beijing. Putin is the one that made the decision to invade, things are getting complicated for him.

Huh...that's one possible outcome.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Real-life experience…sure!  Just like you cite Syrian and Iranian news - all of their real-word experience.

To cite someone who was stripped of security clearance 20 years ago and disgraced from the military for being a full-of-shit conspiracy clown as a current/reliable Pentagon source is a master class in imbecilic thinking.  

Bravo! ?

I see...yet what I have been predicting is now unfolding. Makes me wonder who's really full of shit? The MSM...or the independent news?

You've made your choice and..it hasn't turned out they way you wanted...has it.

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I see...yet what I have been predicting is now unfolding. Makes me wonder who's really full of shit? The MSM...or the independent news?

Nothing you've predicted has unfolded.  ?

In the Fall you were predicting that Europeans and Ukrainians would freeze without Russian gas, and warned that NATO and EU support for Ukraine would crumble.  You were telling us Ukraine had no hope of resisting Russia.  

Here we are in April, with Russia's winter offensive having utterly failed, Europe's gas reserves plentiful, Ukrainians not frozen and Russian military leadership biting their nails waiting for the hammer (Ukrainian counter-offensive) to drop.  

Meanwhile, you're still cluelessly posting propaganda from 3rd world dictatorships and now trying to sell us a disgraced conspiracy theorists nattering on a clownish podcasts as a legitimate Pentagon source.  How do you even take yourself seriously?  

15 hours ago, athos said:

in Britain (Subject is derived from the Latin words, sub and jacio, and means one who is under the power of another looking up to a master).

I am only subject to my history, principles, values & constitutional governance

William Prince of Orange

the Glorious Revolution

Ulster Scots Protestants

Anglo-American Empire of Liberty

Long live the King

God save the King

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Nothing you've predicted has unfolded.  ?

In the Fall you were predicting that Europeans and Ukrainians would freeze without Russian gas, and warned that NATO and EU support for Ukraine would crumble.  You were telling us Ukraine had no hope of resisting Russia.  

Here we are in April, with Russia's winter offensive having utterly failed, Europe's gas reserves plentiful, Ukrainians not frozen and Russian military leadership biting their nails waiting for the hammer (Ukrainian counter-offensive) to drop.  

Meanwhile, you're still cluelessly posting propaganda from 3rd world dictatorships and now trying to sell us a disgraced conspiracy theorists nattering on a clownish podcasts as a legitimate Pentagon source.  How do you even take yourself seriously?  

Support for this proxy-war is crumbling. Even the NYT has admitted as much.

And then there's the Europeans...

So...how do I take myself seriously? Well sonny...that's simple. I said Ukraine could not win this war without NATO boots on the ground and it's now obvious that even with some NATO boots on the ground, they can't win. What a shocker.

You should really try reality instead of the silliness you're fed by the neo-cons and the MSM...which...by the way...is now also wondering if this war is winnable.

Or...you can continue to make a fool of yourself.

Edited by Nationalist

Support for this proxy-war is crumbling. Even the NYT has admitted as much.

Why don't you quote that for us?  

The speaker in this video only mentions Hungary and the Czech republic...powerhouses of the EU and NATO.  ?

So...how do I take myself seriously? Well sonny...that's simple. I said Ukraine could not win this war without NATO boots on the ground and it's now obvious that even with some NATO boots on the ground, they can't win. What a shocker.

Some boots on the ground, huh?  Like a handful of Patriot missile system trainers etc and observers for arms transfers etc.  

You show us a NATO battallion in Ukraine and you maybe you have a point, but you can't, so you won't.  

Or...you can continue to make a fool of yourself.

I'm not the one who's extensively quoted Syrian and Iranian news here.  I don't need to desperately trawl the internet for clowns and third-world state-controlled media to find anything whatsoever that even sort of supports my viewpoint.  

Edited by Moonbox

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Why don't you quote that for us?  

The speaker in this video only mentions Hungary and the Czech republic...powerhouses of the EU and NATO.  ?

Some boots on the ground, huh?  Like a handful of Patriot missile system trainers etc and observers for arms transfers etc.  

You show us a NATO battallion in Ukraine and you maybe you have a point, but you can't, so you won't.  

I'm not the one who's extensively quoted Syrian and Iranian news here.  I don't need to desperately trawl the internet for clowns and third-world state-controlled media to find anything whatsoever that even sort of supports my viewpoint.  

No...you're the one who's consistently proven wrong. Too lazy or too scared to find the truth. Meh...most humans are followers...you fit the bill.

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The communists that lead China? Absolutely not, whatever they say, but is still not looking good for Vlad and his KGB gang either way. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUKMsZ-SfHo0TqHfYFzzWXb2FlDgoywoczgw&usqp=CAU

The CCP are like vultures waiting for the issues to begin in Moscow, and they will come, the after war effect. So, they pretend to be friends with Russia, sometimes, for their own interest, is my estimation. 

@SpankyMcFarland said it the best, by the time this war is over, Russia might have bigger issues than the US and NATO, which is the vultures from Beijing. Putin is the one that made the decision to invade, things are getting complicated for him.

In fact, your Anglo Disneylands sound more communist than all the Chinese.

?

Edited by athos

9 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I am only subject to my history, principles, values & constitutional governance

William Prince of Orange

the Glorious Revolution

Ulster Scots Protestants

Anglo-American Empire of Liberty

Long live the King

God save the King

Thank you for confirming that Canada is actually not a sovereign country but just another British colony without its own cultural and national identity.

12 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Bravo! ?

Do you speak Canadian, American or English?

12 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Bravo! ?

Is it also a conspiracy theory that this is not a war between Ukraine and Russia but between NATO and Russia?

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov at the UN Security Council:
"In the background of the hysteria caused by the US and the European Union, I would like to ask a question:
what did Washington and NATO do in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya? Was there a danger to their safety, culture, religion, languages. What multilateral norms were they guided by, declaring the independence of Kosovo in violation of the principles of the OSCE, destroying the stable economically prosperous states of Iraq and Libya, ten thousand miles from the American coast? "

FufkVhxXsAIl8bs?format=jpg&name=900x900

Russia has no incentive to negotiate with the West.
Washington is full of ignorant, savage, neocon war criminals.
Ukraine will soon be liberated by Russia, and NATO will break up and disappear into the dustbin of history.

Biden’s team fears the aftermath of a failed Ukrainian counteroffensiveBehind closed doors, the administration worries about what Ukraine can accomplish

The Biden administration is quietly preparing for the possibility that if Ukraine’s spring counteroffensive falls short of expectations, critics at home and allies abroad will argue that America has come up short, too.
Ukraine’s ever-imminent counteroffensive will attempt to retake Russian-seized territory most likely in the east and south, though for operational reasons no senior officials from Kyiv have detailed specifics.
Publicly, President Joe Biden’s team has offered unwavering support for Ukraine, pledging to load it up with weapons and economic aid for “as long as it takes.” But, if the impending fighting season yields limited gains, administration officials have expressed privately they fear being faced with a two-headed monster attacking it from the hawkish and dovish ends of the spectrum.
One side will say that Ukraine’s advances would’ve worked had the administration given Kyiv everything it asked for, namely longer-range missiles, fighter jets and more air defenses. The other side, administration officials worry, will claim Ukraine’s shortcoming proves it can’t force Russia out of its territory completely.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/24/biden-ukraine-russia-counteroffensive-defense-00093384