whatever my personal views, I am still bound therein to defend the King

as a condition of citizenship ; to be a Canadian citizen

if I am no longer willing to do so, I can move to America

but I am still fully prepared to defend HM King Charles III

regardless of my personal feelings about him

I don't deny that he is Sovereign, Head of State & Commander-in-Chief

20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

my position has never changed

Hopefully not just it seemed like a while ago you said you would not recognize Charles as king, and would no longer swear loyalty to Canada or the Crown, or what have you. Either you were having a bad day or that wasn't you.

22 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Hopefully not just it seemed like a while ago you said you would not recognize Charles as king, and would no longer swear loyalty to Canada or the Crown, or what have you. Either you were having a bad day or that wasn't you.

I never swore an oath to Charles Wales

yet I'm still bound by my oath to his mother

it says "heirs & successors"

it's like the Mafia

Omerta

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

loyalty to Canada or the Crown

not the same thing

Canada is simply the Confederation

Constitutional Monarchy is a contractual agreement

you swear to defend the King because he is bound therein to defend you from the rule of a mob

you don't have to be loyal to the government, nor a political party, nor Quebec

loyalty to Canada would bind you to have fealty for things you do not believe in

Constitutional Monarchy protects you from that, by narrow contractual agreement

wherein you only have to defend HM The King & Parliamentary Supremacy

who would sign up to kill & die for the Government of Canada ?

who would sign up to kill & die for the Confederation ?

the only thing worth killing & dying for is Regiment, Colours & Commander-in-Chief

246a94b3d44d8f8a1d9862a0e2d55003.jpg

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

That's not a Pentagon source, brainlet.  That's just a retarded conspiracy clown podcast featuring a former reservist intelligence officer who lost his security clearance almost 20 years ago for...being a retarded conspiracy clown.  Every time you post a link here you embarrass yourself.  

Clapping Retard GIF - Clapping Retard - Discover & Share GIFs

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

not the same thing

Canada is simply the Confederation

Constitutional Monarchy is a contractual agreement

you swear to defend the King because he is bound therein to defend you from the rule of a mob

you don't have to be loyal to the government, nor a political party, nor Quebec

loyalty to Canada would bind you to have fealty for things you do not believe in

Constitutional Monarchy protects you from that, by narrow contractual agreement

wherein you only have to defend HM The King & Parliamentary Supremacy

who would sign up to kill & die for the Government of Canada ?

who would sign up to kill & die for the Confederation ?

the only thing worth killing & dying for is Regiment, Colours & Commander-in-Chief

246a94b3d44d8f8a1d9862a0e2d55003.jpg

Canada is really nothing more than a colonial feudal extension of Britain.

The British Empire and their colonies were founded on the assumption of the superiority of the Anglo-Saxon race as well as the extermination of millions of indigenous peoples and the exploitation of enslaved millions black Africans.
In democratic and sovereign countries, in accordance with the constitution (de Jure), citizens are free and equal people, where no one has inherited rights superior to others and who collectively possess sovereignty.
Unlike America Canada to this day remains a British colony (protectorate) with a British monarch as Canadian head of state., which, among other things, prevents Canada from building its own Canadian cultural and national identity.

British monarch is de jure "Above the Law" as Canadian head of state, As a result of that in accordance with Canadian constitution this country in fact does not even have citizens but the ‘subject of the her Majesty' which is a projection of feudal caste system that is still present in Britain (Subject is derived from the Latin words, sub and jacio, and means one who is under the power of another looking up to a master).

WHAT ARE UKRAINIAN SOLDIERS DOING?! SHOCK CONFESSION OF A CIVILIAN FROM BAHMUTH!

"They shoot from the tanks, we run away from the house, and then they rob our houses". The Ukrainian army developed a proven tactic for looting civilian property, simulating a fight near the settlement, evacuated civilian Alexander Mulyar, who worked in factories near Bakhmut (Artyomovsk).
In order to force civilians to leave their houses and make it easier for themselves to rob, Ukrainian soldiers have developed a method of intimidating their own civilian population, for which they use tanks and other heavy equipment, claims the evacuated civilian.
Namely, they simulate a fight near the houses they plan to enter, "they shoot from tanks, get out of the infantry fighting vehicle, shoot", which is why, as a rule, the locals flee from their homes, and the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine freely enter their homes and robbing, Muljar explained, claiming that he himself witnessed such actions.

According to reports, the commander of the ground forces and the Bakhmut group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Lieutenant General Sirsky, informed Zelensky during a staff meeting about the complete destruction of heavy equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. in Bahmut.

Fuanov3WAAAHLqv?format=jpg&name=900x900

FuYMIAyXwAATcYX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by athos

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

That's not a Pentagon source, brainlet.  That's just a retarded conspiracy clown podcast featuring a former reservist intelligence officer who lost his security clearance almost 20 years ago for...being a retarded conspiracy clown.  Every time you post a link here you embarrass yourself.  

Clapping Retard GIF - Clapping Retard - Discover & Share GIFs

As opposed to you. Yes. I'll take my news from a person with real life experience over you and Snow White anyday.

Kherson becomes new Bakhmut; Russia pounds Ukrainian posts set up on east Dnipro

Russian military deliberately vacated their position along the Dnipro river in order to draw in and trap the Ukrainians and eventually turn the area into a Bakhmut-style cauldron.

Bakhmut slips out of Zelensky's hands as Putin's men gain more ground

It is really convenient for Russia that Ukraine is throwing most of their troops inside one city where Russians have a lot of artillery. Imaging not having to look for the enemy troops inside all of the country. Instead they are lining up to be destroyed in one place. That is the reason Bakmut isn't entirely captured by this date.

Top military adviser: You need to withdraw your troops from Bakhmut. The situation is untenable. Zelensky: I disagree. If Rambo could destroy an entire Soviet army, why can’t our brave troops win in Bakhmut? They watched all the Rambo movies, they know how to do it. Top military adviser: They know how to do what? They know how to act? Zelensky: Listen, I used to act as a president in “Servant of the People”, I can also act in Hollywood movies. I know what I’m doing.

?

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

⬆️ The Communists that are in charge of China now say that they respect sovereignty of ex-Soviet states after EU uproar.

Original Article with great language here: 
https://www.reuters.com/world/some-eu-ministers-say-china-envoys-remarks-ukraine-sovereignty-unacceptable-2023-04-24/

So 1 dip says 1 thing and another dip says another. Go figure...

And do you trust these Chinese dips?