War In Ukraine

21 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Going to total war is like rolling dice with complete catastrophe being a number that could come up. I wouldn't place any bets. But too late now, the switch is tripped and there are few realistic options.

I simply assert that NATO backing down

NATO trying to appease the Kremlin

NATO simply standing aside while the Russians run amok in Central Europe

is not only the wrong thing to do

it is the most existentially dangerous thing NATO could do

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

There's a lot of people who will say anything, in order to perpetuate war. Hell, it's gotten so ridiculous that now some claim if and when Ukraine loses the Eastern regions, which they already have, it'll be a "win"...for NATO and the USA.

This line of thinking completely dismisses the sheer carnage of the war. Such an attitude is sick and openy displays the primary reason so many are now turning away from NATO, the EU, the USA, and the US Dollar.

BRICKS is now outperforming the USD. At some point, people need to admit that suicide is a bad idea.

What is the name of the BRICS currency? Never heard of it.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What is the name of this BRICS currency? Please explain.

FFS dude - it is a TWO SECOND google search. Why are people being so lazy these days. Do your own research, and i mean everybody.  "oh it isn't being spoon fed to me? I guess i'll just live in ignorance then!"  HA!  And i'm not just picking on you, i see it everywhere and it really bothers me that people have become so complacent with ignorance.

Here - i'll make it easy for you this time. Next time - invest 6 seconds and educate yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

And i hadn't heard of the term either. But being an INTELLIGENT person i took a second to look it up.

He's saying these currencies are outperforming the usd.  I'd heard that actually but there's a little bit of mathematic smoke and mirrors in there, i'm sure if you dig a bit you'll see it.

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What is the name of this BRICS currency that is out performing the USD? Please explain.

it's not even a question of outperforming

the markets flee to the American rule of law

nobody is fleeing for safety

to places like Brazil, Russia, India, China nor South Africa

that's a rogue's gallery, there's no safety there

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

FFS dude - it is a TWO SECOND google search. Why are people being so lazy these days. Do your own research, and i mean everybody.  "oh it isn't being spoon fed to me? I guess i'll just live in ignorance then!"  HA!  And i'm not just picking on you, i see it everywhere and it really bothers me that people have become so complacent with ignorance.

Here - i'll make it easy for you this time. Next time - invest 6 seconds and educate yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

And i hadn't heard of the term either. But being an INTELLIGENT person i took a second to look it up.

He's saying these currencies are outperforming the usd.  I'd heard that actually but there's a little bit of mathematic smoke and mirrors in there, i'm sure if you dig a bit you'll see it.

The claim was made that BRICS was outperforming the USD. I want to know what this mythical BRICS currency is called.

The Chinese Yuan is down 11% against the USD since the Ukraine war started and the Indian Rupee is down over 8%. The Ruble is down slightly so which currencies is he referring to?

PS

You might want to take a bit more than 6 seconds.

Edited by Aristides

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The claim was made that BRICS was outperforming the USD. I want to know what this mythical BRICS currency is called.

You're being an !diot.

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The Chinese Yuan is down 11% against the USD since the Ukraine war started and the Indian Rupee is down over 8%. The Ruble is down slightly so which currencies is he referring to?

Did you even look at the link i provided?

So you ask to be spoon fed the information and even when someone gives it to you, you can't be bothered. Do you need me to convert it to dr seuss rhyme and come read it to you at bedtime or something?

If you disagree that overall these are not performing better than the USD then just point out why. Yeash.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You're being an !diot.

Did you even look at the link i provided?

So you ask to be spoon fed the information and even when someone gives it to you, you can't be bothered. Do you need me to convert it to dr seuss rhyme and come read it to you at bedtime or something?

If you disagree that overall these are not performing better than the USD then just point out why. Yeash.

I know what BRICS is.

I was responding to the statement that BRICS was outperforming the US dollar. So what is this BRICS currency called? The only BRICS country currency that is up against the USD since the Ukraine war started is the South African Rand. 

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

I simply assert that NATO backing down

NATO trying to appease the Kremlin

NATO simply standing aside while the Russians run amok in Central Europe

is not only the wrong thing to do

it is the most existentially dangerous thing NATO could do

No, there are few options. But the switch was not tripped then. The switch was tripped when the US and EU backed the ouster of Yanukovych in 2014.

All else is just domino theory...

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

No, there are few options. But the switch was not tripped then. The switch was tripped when the US and EU backed the ouster of Yanukovych in 2014.

well the Domino Theory is that Russia & China are one unitary block

I don't subscribe to that, I assert that Russia & China are actually enemies in opposing camps

in terms of America backing the ouster of foreign tyrants

that is what the Glorious Union does, that is the American religion

so that was going to happen as a function of the American Hegenomy

I don't personally oppose that Hegenomy, I subscribe to the American religion

The US gave $5B funding to groups in Ukraine, to "improve democracy". As if it was any of their business. The election of Yanukovych was monitored by outside observers and deemed to be fair.

All was fine for a while until Yanukovych announced he was not going forward with a trade proposal with the EU. His reason was that the Ukraine economy was not strong enough to be ready for that yet. That left the door open for more discussion. It's called reasonable and fair negotiations.

Not good enough for the globalists. As soon as the Dems/ Biden took charge, there's a war. 

Us backed, funded. US approved, to go for the long haul.

As Uncle Joe said, grinning sardonically-

"We're in this for as looooong as it takes!"

A phrase which should make any good Slava Ukrainie's hair stand on end.

19426-joe-biden-gty-773.jpg

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The US gave $5B funding to groups in Ukraine, to "improve democracy". As if it was any of their business. The election of Yanukovych was monitored by outside observers and deemed to be fair.

All was fine for a while until Yanukovych announced he was not going forward with a trade proposal with the EU. His reason was that the Ukraine economy was not strong enough to be ready for that yet. That left the door open for more discussion. It's called reasonable and fair negotiations.

Not good enough for the globalists. As soon as the Dems/ Biden took charge, there's a war. 

Us backed, funded. US approved, to go for the long haul.

Uncle Joe, grinning sardonically-

"We're in this for as looooong as it takes!"

A phrase which should make any good Slava Ukrainie's hair stand on end.

19426-joe-biden-gty-773.jpg

I would suggest that the conflict actually started under the Republicans

with the Bush Administration unilaterally withdrawing from the 1972 Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty

this then inciting the Russians to violate the 1987 Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty

the two treaties which deescalated the Cold War ceased to be in force

that set off a nascent Cold War Two arms race in the European theatre

Obama was a Cold War Hawk, so the Obama Administration confronted the Russians in the Black Sea

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

What is the name of this BRICS currency that is out performing the USD? Please explain.

Lol...your dumb games are humorous.  Why do you Libbies insist on denying reality?

The Petro-buck is being challenged with some actual success and your argument is that there's no BRICS currency.

You're not even cognizant of the importance of this. No...your primary concern is to oppose at all costs. And you wonder why Libbie ideals are such a flop...

Well then say that - don't pretend you don't know what BRIC is  and then claim to know it after.

PS

You might want to take a bit more than 6 seconds.

Why? I got it right. I wasn't the one who made any claims. And frankly i have serious doubts that you knew what it was  before i posted it for you.

On 4/19/2023 at 5:54 PM, CdnFox said:

Ahhh - you prefer your men to wear womens' panties.  Got it.

That's  exactly what's happening -  If you're delusional :) LIke i said, obviously i broke you :)

Ohhh - so it's a glue on.

Putin lost the war back when it went on for more than 10 days. He's lost a fortune, all his military gear, an insane amount of people, all his international prestige, and he's got an arrest warrant.

Now it's just a matter of how badly he loses. And thats'  not looking good for him,

nope - all turning him down. Sorry.

The russians.  LOL :)

I love how you pretend to be a conservative to hide the fact you're a commie :)  It's cute :)

Say hi to your buddy putin for me next time you go get your paycheque from him :)  Tell him we appreciate all the comedy he's providing :)

You are supplying much more comedy relief here than you will ever know.  You are the joke here. ?  Actually, I am having dinner with Putin next week. I will be telling him about the many buffoons that we have in Canada. I will make sure that I mention your pro Nazi Zelensky name. Oh boy, you may be in a bit of trouble with Putin. Good luck. ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are supplying much more comedy relief here than you will ever know.  You are the joke here. ? 

It is pretty funny i'll admit :)  probably not for the reasons you think but i'm sure lots of people are getting a chuckle :)

Actually, I am having dinner with Putin next week. I will be telling him about the many buffoons that we have in Canada. I will make sure that I mention your pro Nazi Zelensky name.

You do that :)  Also - your mom isn't actually putin. She just looks like him.

Oh boy, you may be in a bit of trouble with Putin. Good luck. ?

Ohhhh noooeeesss - well if his track record is any indication that means he's going to try to break into my yard and with a little harsh language i can get him to lock himself in the outhouse ;) 

On 4/19/2023 at 6:14 PM, Aristides said:

You obviously know nothing about Finland and are determined to stay that way.

I know that Finland is a country. Sadly, Finland allowed and got itself conned big time into joining the warmongering NATO buffoons. That is all I need to know about Finland. Full of foolish people. We have plenty of our own foolish people here in Canada. You come to mind. ?

I do believe that there are many here, no names will be mentioned, who like to pretend that they know everything, but in reality, they are clueless and nothing more than a bunch of silly azz lefty liberals here just like you. Just saying. Ha-ha-ha. 

47 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It is pretty funny i'll admit :)  probably not for the reasons you think but i'm sure lots of people are getting a chuckle :)

You do that :)  Also - your mom isn't actually putin. She just looks like him.

Ohhhh noooeeesss - well if his track record is any indication that means he's going to try to break into my yard and with a little harsh language i can get him to lock himself in the outhouse ;) 

In reality, you are not all that amusing at all. Boring is more like it. 

I heard that when you were born, the doctor slapped your mom in the face. You must have been one hell of an ugly looking baby. ?

Watch out for a missile that Putin may be sending your way very soon. Putin has your location. I love it when Putin drops missiles on Nazi corrupt Zelensky lovers and supporters homes.  Well deserved indeed. That is what one gets when you support a corrupt Nazi. just saying. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

I know that Finland is a country. Sadly, Finland allowed and got itself conned big time into joining the warmongering NATO buffoons. That is all I need to know about Finland. Full of foolish people. We have plenty of our own foolish people here in Canada. You come to mind. ?

I do believe that there are many here, no names will be mentioned, who like to pretend that they know everything, but in reality, they are clueless and nothing more than a bunch of silly azz lefty liberals here just like you. Just saying. Ha-ha-ha. 

So you know nothing about Finland and are determined to know nothing about Finland. Pretty much describes your approach to everything.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...your dumb games are humorous.  Why do you Libbies insist on denying reality?

The Petro-buck is being challenged with some actual success and your argument is that there's no BRICS currency.

You're not even cognizant of the importance of this. No...your primary concern is to oppose at all costs. And you wonder why Libbie ideals are such a flop...

My dumb games? I called you on an absurd statement and you can't back it up.

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

?

Yes, we've heard all of the Russia Today talking points before.  Putin is very grateful for donkeys like you that repeat them for him.  

"b-b-but our sphere of influence!"

"We were forced to invade Ukraine...to...uh...PRotect Russians!  Yes!"  

"They're forcing us to escalate!" 

The only thing funnier these days than limp threats of Russian escalation, are clueless stooges that yell them out abroad.  

3 hours ago, taxme said:

In reality, you are not all that amusing at all. Boring is more like it. 

You literally just said i brought you more amusement than i could ever know :)  Surely even you could keep your lies straight for at least two posts in a row!

3 hours ago, taxme said:

I heard that when you were born, the doctor slapped your mom in the face. You must have been one hell of an ugly looking baby. ?

LOL - well you ALMOST got that joke right :)  Not quite - but good effort :)

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Watch out for a missile that Putin may be sending your way very soon. Putin has your location. I love it when Putin drops missiles on Nazi corrupt Zelensky lovers and supporters homes.  Well deserved indeed. That is what one gets when you support a corrupt Nazi. just saying.

Well that may be a problem - i hear the allies caught egypts plan to send him 40,000 missiles and they've had to cancel his order :) Poor guy, just can't catch a  break :)