Jump to content

War In Ukraine


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

We do what we believe we must as individuals. Canada is surely too progressive but I can only vote once.

well I'm not signing up for the Canadian suicide pact

that literally happened to my brothers in Afghanistan

Canada sent them to their certain deaths against the White School House in Pashmul

not even a major objective

but they were so poorly equipped, lacking the firepower, protection & mobility to even take on a handful of Taliban

some of the greatest soldiers to ever serve Canada, such as Rick Nolan & Frank Mellish

expended downrange as cannon fodder

then Canada elects Justin Trudeau in the wake, and he destroys the Confederation in no time flat

as an individual, I just can't abide that anymore, the Canadian suicide pact

I don't love Canada anymore because of it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

by misapprehension, miscalculation and/or mistake

Agreed, it can more likely to happen by those things. Misinterpreted order, misunderstanding, someone forgot it was a drill. The more we play pretend WWIII the more the odds increase. Eventually mistake gets made.

Thanks for pointing it out, because these ignorant tits think it's like in video games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, taxme said:

(1) Terrible comeback, comrade. Anyway, I only have a fixation on women's panties.

Ahhh - you prefer your men to wear womens' panties.  Got it.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

(2) I don't know why? There are plenty of innocent people dying in Ukraine these days. You must be a sadist? Zelensky asked for and got his war. Now his arse is getting the boot from the Russians. Ha-ha.

That's  exactly what's happening -  If you're delusional :) LIke i said, obviously i broke you :)

1 hour ago, taxme said:

(3) I do not have a mustache. Serious, dude. 

Ohhh - so it's a glue on.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

(4) Sure it matters who wins. If Putin wins, it will be peace for Ukraine once again. In war, there are plenty of casualties on both sides. The loser in this war is Nazi Zelensky. Live with it, lefty. 

Putin lost the war back when it went on for more than 10 days. He's lost a fortune, all his military gear, an insane amount of people, all his international prestige, and he's got an arrest warrant.

Now it's just a matter of how badly he loses. And thats'  not looking good for him,

 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

(5) Russia is getting plenty of help from other countries. Putin can keep the war going for as long as it takes to defeat the corrupt Nazi Zelensky. Poor old Zelensky has a big problem on his corrupt Nazi hands. 

nope - all turning him down. Sorry.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

(6) Who says they are all dead?

The russians.  LOL :)

1 hour ago, taxme said:

(7) Seriously dude. The only thing that I can see that I would like to do to your lefty liberal butt is to give it the old conservative butt kick. ?

I love how you pretend to be a conservative to hide the fact you're a commie :)  It's cute :)

Say hi to your buddy putin for me next time you go get your paycheque from him :)  Tell him we appreciate all the comedy he's providing :)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Agreed, it can more likely to happen by those things. Misinterpreted order, misunderstanding, someone forgot it was a drill. The more we play pretend WWIII the more the odds increase. Eventually mistake gets made.

Thanks for pointing it out, because these ignorant tits think it's like in video games. 

but this is where you have to check the Russians & Chinese long before we ever get to the brink

as it is at the brink, when neither side is really in control, where the existential catastrophic mistakes happen

you do have to confront them

but you want to confront them at the earliest opportunity, check them before they build momentum

nip it in the bud

Peace Through Strength

to prevent things from ever descending into the fog of war

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

 The more we play pretend WWIII

World War Two was caused by American isolationism

America did not intervene early enough to check Hitler before he went too far

if America had checked Hitler at the earliest opportunity, the Japanese never would have attacked Pearl Harbor

World War One was caused by British Isolationism

Britain told Germany they the British Empire was in "Splendid Isolationism" from the continent

this made the Germans think they could fight Franco-Prussian War Two by way of Belgium

but then the British changed course at the last moment, entered the war over Belgian Neutrality

it was only when the British Empire entered the war, that it became the Great War, a World War

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

A Ukrainian policeman stops a woman for speeding, but soon regrets it.
This is what the corrupt Ukrainian elites look like, receiving all the donations from the West, while ordinary Ukrainians are dying in the trenches.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

The more we play pretend WWIII

that being said, all the technological and social advances with live with now

were incited by the World Wars

so if Britain & America had prevented those wars from ever breaking out ?

the future we live in now would not have happened

no rockets, no computers, no liberalization

thus we could very well be still living in the British Empire now

riding around in horse & buggies, still living like the 19th century, right now in 2023

war is the force that drives progress, forces progress by sheer desperation

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

but this is where you have to check the Russians & Chinese long before we ever get to the brink

as it is at the brink, when neither side is really in control, where the existential catastrophic mistakes happen

you do have to confront them

but you want to confront them at the earliest opportunity, check them before they build momentum

nip it in the bud

Peace Through Strength

to prevent things from ever descending into the fog of war

We have to maintain a strong stance. We being the west and mainly the United States and the UK, not Canada.

We did that and stability was maintained for a while, but the US changed the balance by interfering in Ukraine's politics, by transferring billions of dollars to opposition groups to get them to incite violent protests against the democratically elected (but pro-Russian) president Vladimir Yanukovych. That is what eventually led to the Russian invasion.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

that being said, all the technological and social advances with live with now

were incited by the World Wars

so if Britain & America had prevented those wars from ever breaking out ?

the future we live in now would not have happened

no rockets, no computers, no liberalization

thus we could very well be still living in the British Empire now

riding around in horse & buggies, still living like the 19th century, right now in 2023

war is the force that drives progress, forces progress by sheer desperation


War drives technology, and technology also drives war. The industrial revolution created the machinery and economy to make the first large-scale "mechanized" war possible. With the development of gas combustion engines, improvements in metallurgy and chemistry, and mechanized mass production, it was almost impossible for the great war not to happen.

I wouldn't mind living in a pre-industrial revolution world right now. Horse and buggy is fine. Take your time. Just mind the poop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

World War Two was caused by American isolationism

America did not intervene early enough to check Hitler before he went too far

if America had checked Hitler at the earliest opportunity, the Japanese never would have attacked Pearl Harbor

World War One was caused by British Isolationism

Britain told Germany they the British Empire was in "Splendid Isolationism" from the continent

this made the Germans think they could fight Franco-Prussian War Two by way of Belgium

but then the British changed course at the last moment, entered the war over Belgian Neutrality

it was only when the British Empire entered the war, that it became the Great War, a World War

America financed Hitler.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

well I'm not signing up for the Canadian suicide pact

that literally happened to my brothers in Afghanistan

Canada sent them to their certain deaths against the White School House in Pashmul

not even a major objective

but they were so poorly equipped, lacking the firepower, protection & mobility to even take on a handful of Taliban

some of the greatest soldiers to ever serve Canada, such as Rick Nolan & Frank Mellish

expended downrange as cannon fodder

then Canada elects Justin Trudeau in the wake, and he destroys the Confederation in no time flat

as an individual, I just can't abide that anymore, the Canadian suicide pact

I don't love Canada anymore because of it

I'm sorry you feel that way. War is a nightmare. I only wish those who start wars actually fought them.

As for what Pixie-Dust has done...I can only use my vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I'm sorry you feel that way.

well I used to be like you, a Canadian Nationalist wearing the Maple Leaf on my sleeve

I could have joined the US military, but I wanted to join the Canadian military, esprit de corps

but literally decades of Canada throwing its own troops under the bus

I can't deny, that broke my heart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

As for what Pixie-Dust has done...I can only use my vote.

but Trudeau is Canada

that's what Canada is

the Liberals are the Natural Governing Party

and the Trudeau family has now ruled Canada for half my life

even when they weren't in office, the Trudeau's were still ruling Canada from behind the scenes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

We did that and stability was maintained for a while, but the US changed the balance by interfering in Ukraine's politics, by transferring billions of dollars to opposition groups to get them to incite violent protests against the democratically elected (but pro-Russian) president Vladimir Yanukovych. That is what eventually led to the Russian invasion.

the Russians are conducting what they call Active Measures in NATO countries at all times

they are attempting to interfere in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, etc

the Russians are actively supporting opposition to America & NATO as their raison d'etre

America is just better at it than the Russians are

people want to be with the America, not the Russians

that's not a casus belli for Russia to launch an aggressive war of total annihilation in Central Europe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

That is what eventually led to the Russian invasion.

on this I would disagree

NATO weakness is what led the Russians to invade

NATO was soft on Russia for the annexation of Crimea & the Donbass

NATO did not deter Russia at the earliest opportunity

NATO did not go big when it needed to, mobilizing in the face of Russian aggression in 2014

so Russia got away with it

giving Russia the impression that they could do it again, on a much grander scale

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

well I used to be like you, a Canadian Nationalist wearing the Maple Leaf on my sleeve

I could have joined the US military, but I wanted to join the Canadian military, esprit de corps

but literally decades of Canada throwing its own troops under the bus

I can't deny, that broke my heart

I can understand that. Its a sad state of affairs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,743
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • DACHSHUND went up a rank
      Rookie
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      First Post
    • aru earned a badge
      First Post
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...