Conservative Leadership September 10th

19 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Lots of centrists here are going to vote Justin like they were going to vote Conservative in the first place. It is obvious that you can't get enough of the guy, and you want 4 more years of it. Have you not been following what he has done or planning to do and are you willing to hang your hat on that...Canadians really do have short memories...it fucking amazes me, how the most hated PM in the country could garner support again after all the shit he has pulled and done...

But that is why we have a democracy is it not...anyone can vote for anyone they want...including basing it on looks, socks, hair, I mean fuck policies or anything most voters should be concerned with...Vote for whomever you want, Canada will get the government it deserves, because that is how we roll... and if the conservatives lose they will go back to the drawing board or split up the party we will get it right one day. hopefully, before the left turns everyone in it into powder puffs.

There's lots of thngs he's done I don't like . But if you think I am gonna vote for a slimeball Pierre over Trudeau you are insane he has more baggage then even Trudeau lol. Give me a moderate con leader not a guy who's gonna play to pp supporters or the Maga Canadian group. There's a reason I voted NDP instead of liberal in 2019 O'Toole didn't scare me. I couldn't of cared less if he won a minority over Trudeau cause didn't see him as that bad. However Pierre is a different story if he's leader I 100 percent voting for liberal 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

. .  if you think I am going to vote for a slimeball Pierre over Trudeau you are insane. He has more baggage than even Trudeau. Give me a moderate Conservative leader, not a guy who's going to play to PP supporters or the Maga Canadian group. . . .  However Pierre is a different story if he's leader . . . 

How did you come to your conclusions that Pierre Poilievre is a 'slimeball'?

Would it be that he just might stop payments to you and your ilk that sit on their collective arse's for seven (7) months of the year because you refuse to look for work?  Parasite!

8 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

There's lots of thngs he's done I don't like . But if you think I am gonna vote for a slimeball Pierre over Trudeau you are insane he has more baggage then even Trudeau lol. Give me a moderate con leader not a guy who's gonna play to pp supporters or the Maga Canadian group. There's a reason I voted NDP instead of liberal in 2019 O'Toole didn't scare me. I couldn't of cared less if he won a minority over Trudeau cause didn't see him as that bad. However Pierre is a different story if he's leader I 100 percent voting for liberal 

So he has fucked up a lot, name 10 things he did right? Tell me his good accomplishments outweigh his fuck ups...You know as well as I do, The conservative party has already chosen the next leader, and you not going to like him, so vote any way you want. voters that are going to vote conservative don't really care who you vote for... And if Trudeau is your man after all he has or has not done, then good on you. after all the lying, and deceit, it's a telling character trait. 

As for the other centrists on the board that are out there nobody cares who you're going to vote for, that is your choice, or don't vote. But if you vote liberal don't bullshit the rest of the readers into thinking you are a conservative or would consider voting conservative. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

So he has fucked up a lot, name 10 things he did right? Tell me his good accomplishments outweigh his fuck ups...You know as well as I do, The conservative party has already chosen the next leader, and you not going to like him, so vote any way you want. voters that are going to vote conservative don't really care who you vote for... And if Trudeau is your man after all he has or has not done, then good on you. after all the lying, and deceit, it's a telling character trait. 

As for the other centrists on the board that are out there nobody cares who you're going to vote for, that is your choice, or don't vote. But if you vote liberal don't bullshit the rest of the readers into thinking you are a conservative or would consider voting conservative. 

Canada "centrists" aren't centrists

they are far left ideologues

who think Fidel Castro is a centrist

the Canadian Overton Window does not include the center

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 7/8/2022 at 11:56 AM, Nefarious Banana said:

How did you come to your conclusions that Pierre Poilievre is a 'slimeball'?

Would it be that he just might stop payments to you and your ilk that sit on their collective arse's for seven (7) months of the year because you refuse to look for work?  Parasite!

Cry me a river bro

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Army Guy said:

You really donbelomg out west lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

You really donbelomg out west lol

I know it is hard to answer 2 simple questions, that is what the left does, a lot of screaming and flapping arms around like you were somehow smarter than the rest of us. When you were really just looking for some attention...

On 7/7/2022 at 2:19 PM, Army Guy said:

Abortion policies in Canada are as safe as they're ever going to be, Canadians will lose their minds if that changes...and all parties agree on this one subject.

Except for Mr. Trudeau, who actually wants Canadians to lose their minds. He loves to bring up the discussion in the HOC and use it to create division in our society.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 10:21 AM, Zeitgeist said:

What a ridiculously mismanaged country of overspending, overbearing communists.  

Who have a way to excuse themselves. As long as it’s my party.

People are too busy on their phones looking at instagram.

He who controls the message keeps the public mesmerized.

“The real problem is the liars and whores of the oil-soaked, spy-riddled monopoly press.”

-Sherman Skolnik Oftenwrong

22 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I know it is hard to answer 2 simple questions, that is what the left does, a lot of screaming and flapping arms around like you were somehow smarter than the rest of us. When you were really just looking for some attention...

Pierre is who does the screaming but ok lol 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

why do you pretend as if a run of the mill Harpercon is a far right extremist?

how far to the left do you have to be to think something that ridiculous?

Harper is a  right wing hawk not far right . Pierre is more right then him and welcomes far right voters and trash people like pp voters so yea conservatives are going to the far right 

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Harper is a  right wing hawk not far right . Pierre is more right then him and welcomes far right voters and trash people like pp voters so yea conservatives are going to the far right 

Pierre is a Harpercon

the Conservatives are going back to Harper

and now you're so far to the left, that you think that's far right

HarperCons govern like Liberals, dumb dumb

and that's still not far enough to the left for NDP jackwagon clowns like you

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Pierre is a Harpercon

the Conservatives are going back to Harper

and now you're so far to the left, that you think that's far right

HarperCons govern like Liberals, dumb dumb

and that's still not far enough to the left for NDP jackwagon clowns like you

Lol Harper was nothing like liberals nice try though 

Pierre Poli-something will be the PC leader come the next election. That's evident now.

I've read his platform and like it. Will he follow through should he gain power? His record suggests he's prone to waffling but...we might get a chance to find out.

I think that because the Libbies hate Pierre, makes him more attractive to Conservatives.

He'll most certainly go on the attack in parliament and in an election. Its about time.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Pierre Poli-something will be the PC leader come the next election. That's evident now.

I've read his platform and like it. Will he follow through should he gain power? His record suggests he's prone to waffling but...we might get a chance to find out.

I think that because the Libbies hate Pierre, makes him more attractive to Conservatives.

He'll most certainly go on the attack in parliament and in an election. Its about time.

nothing is about elections. it's all about the culture upstream from that

Polievre cannot stop the reckoning Canada will face

first the middle classes have to be wiped out by the money printing

only then will they embrace fiscal conservatism as their salvation

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Pierre Poilievre will be the PC leader come the next election. That's evident now.

Pierre Poilievre has been asked what he would do (if elected PM) on many contentious issues.

Pipelines,oil/gas resource management.

Carbon taxation.

Abortion.

Housing affordability.

Bank of Canada issues.

Gun control.

De-funding CBC. (smiles)

Etc., etc. . . . . 

PP has been video'd while these questions (and many more) were asked. His answers are there for all to see. Trudeau and his penguins will have a tough time stealing any of PP/Conservative platforms.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

nothing is about elections. it's all about the culture upstream from that

Polievre cannot stop the reckoning Canada will face

first the middle classes have to be wiped out by the money printing

only then will they embrace fiscal conservatism as their salvation

So you think no matter what we do, the government is gonna tank the economy?

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So you think no matter what we do, the government is gonna tank the economy?

it's not the government

we are talking about a global financial & economic crisis of historic proportions

$200 trillion in global debt, for only $50 trillion in growth

4 to 1 debt to growth is obviously a massive bubble which will collapse, with contagion going worldwide

Canada is just a passenger

if you want to blame a government, you can blame the American government

because America invented this financial system when Nixon came off the gold standard in 1970

it worked fine, so long as only America was doing it

but over the last half century, every other country on earth has followed America's lead

so that is when it collapses, as the snake starts to eat its own tail

19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

it's not the government

we are talking about a global financial & economic crisis of historic proportions

$200 trillion in global debt, for only $50 trillion in growth

4 to 1 debt to growth is obviously a massive bubble which will collapse, with contagion going worldwide

Canada is just a passenger

Well then it would be the government's fault for printing too much cash.

This whole Covid panic has been handled poorly all the way through.

Perhaps it was the excuse needed to get to this end game your speaking of?

Either way, the governments cannot be trusted.!