Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

17 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

Case count means shit! It’s a shot in the dark because most people who catch it are detecting with at home rapid tests which don’t go towards the count. The only somewhat objective facts are hospitalizations, ICU and death. I say somewhat because even those stats have been shown to be skewed

This is even a lot worse. It means we have significantly more infections than what is reported which is very high already. When this damn virus is going away? I mean case count of zero?

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This is even a lot worse. It means we have significantly more infections than what is reported which is very high already. When this damn virus is going away? I mean case count of zero?

It actually a lot better. There are a hell of a lot more infections than we even know which means the hospitalizations relative to case count is lower. 

This virus isn’t going anywhere so don’t hope for that. Hope for it go endemic where it’s out there but not as bad as colds or flus. I mean…when’s the last time they counted the number of head colds out there ??

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

It's not.

Covid Zero was a pipe dream sold to the public to keep them in fear.

Learn to live with it.

Covid is like the new religion.

2,000 years ago people were controlled by shaman, priests, mullahs, rabbis , etc, now we're controlled by the flu. 

On 3/11/2022 at 12:19 PM, Goddess said:

It's not.

Covid Zero was a pipe dream sold to the public to keep them in fear.

Learn to live with it.

This is a very dark prediction that every time we venture out we risk death by covid for years to come likely end of our lives. The only risk free activity will be staying home till madness or old age kill us.

On 3/12/2022 at 9:48 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This is a very dark prediction that every time we venture out we risk death by covid for years to come likely end of our lives. The only risk free activity will be staying home till madness or old age kill us.

We've always risked death, we just called it the seasonal flu before. It killed millions of people over the years while we were golfing or riding bikes without a care in the world. When it hit us we'd bitch about it but we'd also be glad for a day off of work or school and that was the end of it.  

If I ever get to the point where I'm 85 with co-morbidities I'll gladly take my chance with the zebricon and decepticon variants which kill 10,000 of us per year and I won't ask 5 year olds to take the vaccine if there's no benefit to them. 

FYI the swine flu outbreak killed thousands of young kids in North America. IMO that makes it much worse than this.

If I have to choose between the oldicron outbreak next year that mostly kills 54/55 yr olds, and it takes 10,000 of us, or the juvicon outbreak that kills 1,000 5-18 yr olds, I'll take my chances with oldicron plz. 

The vaccine isn't stopping people from dying and it's not slowing the spread of omicron. Time to move on. 

Good news to all you vaxx nazis. Pfizer will come out with their fourth shot soon. Bring out the selfie sticks and wear your pins showing how great you are for complying with big pharma!!!

2-1 guys. You can signal your virtue by wearing a mask AND standing for sovereignty of a foreign country while supporting job losses for your fellow Canadians. 

https://www.zazzle.ca/ukrainian_flag_cloth_face_mask-256971507855599031?rf=238059817362627764&tc=EAIaIQobChMI9ZrEo-_E9gIVwitMCh0fOgsQEAQYASABEgLbiPD_BwE&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ca_shopping&utm_term=z256971507855599031&ca_chid=2001810&ca_source=gaw&ca_ace=&ca_nw=g&ca_dev=m&ca_pl=&ca_pos=&ca_cid=550534884161&ca_agid=127388644973&ca_caid=6501506810&ca_adid=550534884161&ca_kwt=&ca_mt=&ca_fid=&ca_tid=pla-295723952536&ca_lp=9001270&ca_li=&ca_devm=&ca_plt=&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9ZrEo-_E9gIVwitMCh0fOgsQEAQYASABEgLbiPD_BwE

Edited by West

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just reading a huge thread on Twitter where a woman starts it off by saying this:

Look. This isn't intended to come across as antivax in anyway. I am triple protected and would do it again. But, it has significantly affected my menstruation. It has significantly affected a lot of women's menstruation. There has been hardly anything written about this.

Her second tweet to kick off the thread:

The only thing I've seen about it said "yes, it seems the vaccine affects menstruation but it's minor" but I'm telling you- what I'm experiencing and what other people have shared with me is that this is not minor. Excruciating symptoms, and delayed periods of up to two weeks.

Her third tweet:

I'm stunned and furious by the responses to this tweet. I have thousands of messages and DMs to go through. Some of your stories are heartbreaking. So many people have been carrying valid fears but haven't felt comfortable speaking up because it has all been so politicized.

There are hundreds of women responding with period horror stories and the astonishing part of it, is that they mostly all agree that the reason they cannot talk about what is happening is because of......you guessed it......ANTI-VAXXERS.

They don't want anti-vaxxers to know that the vaccines are affecting their periods because anti-vaxxers will then say that.......wait for it.......the vaccines are affecting women's periods.

I don’t want to write what fully happened to me on here. I had the exact same thing. And I was a perfectly healthy individual prior to my first vaccine, now I have to deal with a medical issue that I hope no one else has to go through. This vaccine needs more research.

Amen, sistah.

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Geezus.   Heartbreaking stories in that thread.  Some from men who's wives are suffering. ?

But most of them are like, "I LOVE the vax, but it has seriously negatively affected my health."

I'm not saying these people are wrong, but they might be, or they might be rare.  We need to see data.

Also, consider that many people who come down with a medical condition after getting I jabbed are going to blame it on the vaccine.

8 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I'm not saying these people are wrong, but they might be, or they might be rare.  We need to see data.

Also, consider that many people who come down with a medical condition after getting I jabbed are going to blame it on the vaccine.

It seems like one of the side effects of the vaccine is a lot of "coincidences."

9 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I do agree with the many people on the Twitter thread who said that women's health concerns are very often ignored and downplayed.  This is actually well documented.

And given that the adverse effects of the covid vax affect more women than men (except for the rate of myocarditis in boys and young adult males) I can see these "women's issues" already being downplayed and women being gaslighted about them.

14 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Well they have to be statistically significant.  That's why we need data.

If someone got diagnosed with cancer a month after the vaccine it doesn't necessary mean it caused it.

True.

My  only item of debate would be that these things are signals.

We can debate the importance of the signals, but they are definite signals that something is not right.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/03/scicheck-posts-misinterpret-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-safety-monitoring-document/

Beninger said it was inaccurate for Campbell to say the reported deaths were “associated” with Pfizer’s vaccine. “They’re temporally associated, that’s the reason why they were reported. But the assessment’s not there to show that they were causally related,” he said. “You cannot call them vaccine-associated.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-pfizer-idUSL2N2VK1G1

A spokesperson for the FDA told Reuters that reports to VAERS post-vaccination “do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem” – and anyone can submit a report, regardless of plausibility.

The FDA spokesperson added: “In fact, reviews by FDA and CDC have determined that the vast majority of the deaths reported are not directly attributable to the vaccines. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.”

On 3/31/2022 at 11:28 AM, Goddess said:

It seems like one of the side effects of the vaccine is a lot of "coincidences."

When millions of people take a vaccine, it's a statistical certainty that thousands and thousands of them will end up visiting a doctor for completely unrelated issues.  

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

We can debate the importance of the signals, but they are definite signals that something is not right.

Except there's nothing definite about it.  When they can review the data and show that there are statistically significant and usual spikes in specific side-effects, then you might have signals that something isn't right.  9 pages of "adverse effects" signals pretty much nothing on their own and it's hardly the smoking gun you've continued to pretend it to be.  

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You lost all credibility ^^^ here ^^^.

When men who "factcheck" for Reuters also serve as executives at Pfizer, that's a problem.

Here's a factcheck for you:  "98% of factcheckers agree with whoever is paying them".

Do your own research and check the motives of those who give out information ie:  follow the money.

On 3/31/2022 at 8:28 AM, Goddess said:

You might say that about any vaccine, if you looked at others besides Covid.  How many people got sick and died after a flu vaccine, for instance.  How many kids developed autism after MMR vaccine?  Have you looked at other vaccines to make a comparison?

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Have you looked at other vaccines to make a comparison?

Yes.

How many deaths and permanent disabilities in otherwise healthy people are acceptable to you?

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Sure...do your own factchecks on Facebook like Goddess does.  

pepeclown crying.gif

False accusation and meme again.  

DEEEERRRRRPPPPP

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes.

How many deaths and permanent disabilities in otherwise healthy people are acceptable to you?

Can you share your comparisons and conclusions, or is this going to be another example of you just pretending to have done research and numbers, but not actually doing any?

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

False accusation and meme again.  

DEEEERRRRRPPPPP

Your "research" is a meme.  I've not once seen you post a valid citation for anything you've said on this forum.  At least most of the other conspiracy goofs here can land a hit once in awhile, but you're uniquely incapable at it.  ?

On 2/26/2022 at 11:17 AM, WestCanMan said:

ALL OF THESE STATS ARE FROM CANADA, ONLY.

The charts below show the number of covid deaths in Canada since Dec of 2020, back when there were exactly ZERO people in Canada with even one dose of the vax. That was the heart of flu season, so they got a huge head start on the dbl-vaxed, who didn't start appearing on the scene until the summer of '21, long after the 2020/21 flu season was over. 

The chart with the lower numbers is from mid-Dec 2021, and the one with the new, fifth column, is the most recent one, which now has a separate stat for boosted vaxxers.

I can't tell how they're going to show up in this post because they're just queued up at the bottom of my text box. 

Anyhow, since Dec of 2021 which is shown in one graph, 'til this latest data came out a few days ago, unvaxed deaths are up by 1,023, dbl-vaxed are up by 1,048 and dbl+boost are at 868.

The total for the vaxed [1048 + 868] is 1,916 since mid-Dec.

1916/1023 = 1.87x as many vaxed people dead from covid. IE, there are almost two times as many vaxed deaths as unvaxed since mid-Dec. 2.5 months ago.

This is the first flu season data that we got for the vaxes and it's definitely not looking vax-like. I don't think that there were as many deaths among people who were vaccinated for polio since 1960 as there were among the covid vaxed this month. It's performing a bit better than being completely unvaxed, but we don't know how many of the unvaxed were so close to death that they didn't bother vaxing. 

Meanwhile, only 392 people under 40 have died since the very beginning of covid in January 2020, and that was over two years ago. But let's force them all to vax, right? [21,545 people 80+ have died since the beginning]

Conclusions?

1) It's not a "PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED!"

2) There's nothing supporting Trudeau's theory that the gov't needs to own the rights to your veins and arteries, especially in people under 40. 

Covid deaths by vax status in Canada.png

Facts are facts. It is the non vaccinated people who have to fear getting covid from the vaccinated. Their immune system has been compromised and those vaccinated can still get covid and pass it on to others.

Big pharma new what they were doing. Destroy the immune system so people can get sick so they can make more money from the experimental vaccines that does nothing at all to stop the spread of covid. 

It was all just a hoax, folks, and the vaccinated folks fell for it hook,line and sinker. 

Rumor has it that masks and vax passports were just test trials for the big pharma globalists. More tougher trials may soon becoming our way, so they say. A wait and see thingy.

Hey, we never know, eh? ?

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Can you share your comparisons and conclusions,

I am happy to discuss comparisons and conclusions with people who have some intelligence and common sense and can add rational, well-thought-out arguments or perspectives.  None of that is you, unfortunately.

I find that ones like yourself who only read CBC headlines and who think personal insults and internet memes constitute "discussion", generally don't have brain power to follow a rational discussion.

Have a lovely day :)

• Like 1