Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Tens of thousands of people injected a chemical into their body which is useless from a medical standpoint, and which caused serious side-effects in thousands of them. 

The fact that you don't care makes you a revolting, repugnant person. 

Millions...billions worldwide, have been safely and effectively vaccinated according to the standpoint of the vast VAST majority of experts medical opinion.  The benefits to such an enormous number of people far far outweighs the harm done to the tiny minuscule number of people with serious side effects.

The fact you don't agree is fine but the bullshit you spread to explain and justify your own personal choice makes you a retard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Millions...billions worldwide, have been safely and effectively vaccinated

That's intentionally misleading, that's the only reason why a person of your ilk would say it.

1) You don't know that at all. No one does. We've been giving this pseudovax for less than 2 years and we don't know what long-term effects may come to light

2) In the short term millions of people have experienced side-effects, the long-term seriousness of which we are still unaware of

The benefits to such an enormous number of people

85% of covid deaths in Canada are among the vaxed.

85% of Canadians are vaxed.

What did it do for them?

far far outweighs the harm done to the tiny minuscule number of people with serious side effects.

Serious harm done to millions of people who didn't need the vax.

The fact you don't agree is fine but the bullshit you spread to explain and justify your own personal choice makes you a retard.

You can't do simple math, and you are easily misled by the most see-through disinformation imaginable.

Intellectually I tower over you eyeball. If I'm a retard, you've got the brains of an amoeba. 

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Intellectually I tower over you eyeball. If I'm a retard, you've got the brains of an amoeba. 

So why can't the smartest guy on the internet convince the vast VAST majority of medical expertise they're wrong and you're right? How hard can that be?

Have you presented your conclusions to ANYONE with some sort of academic scholarly gravitas?  It's not hard you know, I was amongst a list of authors that collaborated on a scientific paper once.  Have you ever collaborated on a scientific paper that was submitted for peer review by experts?  It's a lot easier than you think, certainly easier than expending years and gigabytes of bandwidth trying to convince an amoeba of anything LOL!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

So why can't the smartest guy on the internet convince the vast VAST majority of medical expertise they're wrong and you're right? How hard can that be?

You can say what you want about medical experts and their theories on the success of the Pfizer shot. 

I'm telling you how many Canadians are dying now compared to before the jabs came out, and what % of our covid deaths come from the vaxed and unvaxed.

Why don't medical experts talk about the number of vaxed deaths vs unvaxed deaths each month?

Why did they stop saying "pandemic on the unvaccinated"?

Why don't they talk about the fact that more people are dying now than when we were all unvaxed, between May of 2020 and July of 2021, and that the deaths of the unvaxed are still in proportion to their % of the population?

Why do Health Canada sites show misleading charts, and mention things like "4.5% of covid deaths are among the 4x-vaxed." How many 4xed deaths did they think there would be when there are just a small number of them, and only during the summer, when covid deaths are extremely low. 

You're so all-in with the vax that you can't even consider why the number of deaths here didn't go down at all when we vaxed the most vulnerable 85% of our population. That's weird. 

Why can't you even look at the data yourself and question it?

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Why can't you even look at the data yourself and question it?

I did, it seems fine and clear to me why it doesn't even come close to what you say it does.  How's that peer review of your research and conclusions coming BTW.

The data I collected that was used in the paper I co-authored is now being used by local land planners/managers to prevent damage to salmon habitat.  I was convinced that a lack of proper planning maps was responsible for the loss of salmon habitat and salmon and I was asked where my evidence was.  So I wrote a grant proposal to secure the funding required to map almost 100 small creeks where I live and document the fact salmon lived in them.  This paid for a mapping crew, the GPS equipment they needed in the field, the technician who complied the data from the field into a geo-grahpic information system, the fish trapping/electro-shocking gear and a biologist to oversee our methodology.  The data and GIS maps we produced found its way into the hands of the scientist who wrote it up to present to other experts in the field. 

My contribution to making the world a better place, for salmon at least, through science was the result of my conviction that I was right and having the courage to go prove it and challenge the experts with my evidence and data.

If an amoeba can do this imagine what the smartest guy on the internet could accomplish?  

Edited by eyeball

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

I did, it seems fine and clear to me why it doesn't even come close to what you say it does.  How's that peer review of your research and conclusions coming BTW.

It absolutely says what I said it does. It's simple math.

The rolling total of death from one month minus the death total from the month before = the number of deaths in the past month. It's an absolute fact that 85% of the Canadians who die of covid each are multi-vaccinated.

It's also a fact that vaxing 85% of the population didn't result in a decrease in covid deaths from 2021 to 2022. 

Arguing ether point isn't a matter of scientific opinion, it's purely a sign of abject stupidity.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The rolling total of death from one month minus the death total from the month before = the number of deaths in the past month. It's an absolute fact that 85% of the Canadians who die of covid each are multi-vaccinated.

Both the EU and UK data are showing a 16% increase in excess deaths, mostly from heart-related issues.  The excess deaths are amongst young adults and working age adults, who faced statistically zero risk of covid death but are now dying from....what? - truly terrifying.

This is now being investigated and questioned.  

Not in Canada, of course.

The UK Parliament lumped Canada's covid response in with China's.  This is now our international reputation.  It's embarrassing.  Trudeau can't stop embarrassing us on the world stage.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

My contribution to making the world a better place, for salmon at least,

You expect a pat on the shoulders for saving salmon?  When you don't care how many human children are dying and injured from the covid jabs?  84% increase in myocarditis, but you still want children jabbed, when they have zero risk.

People like you disgust me.

43 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You expect a pat on the shoulders for saving salmon? ... 84% increase in myocarditis, but you still want children jabbed, when they have zero risk.

"There are two different types of people in the world - those who want to know and those who want to believe."

~~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~~

Goddess, I admire you for your tenacity. We may not agree on this issue, but you certainly stick to your beliefs. Cheers

Nietzsche is pietzsche, but Freud is abseud.

35 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Goddess, I admire you for your tenacity. We may not agree on this issue, but you certainly stick to your beliefs. Cheers

Nietzsche is pietzsche, but Freud is abseud.

Thanks.

My biggest concern is and has been for the children.  Many suspected that Big Pharma would go after the children, and they have.  The trial data was atrocious, I don't know how these experimental jabs got authorized for children at all.  The data coming in now for children is terrifying.  An 84% increase in myocarditis and other heart related issues, increases in RSV requiring hospitalization.  The trial data showed a 4% increase in RSV for vaccinated children, yet here we are as adults, wringing our hands in fake confusion, saying, "Why are children getting so much RSV and myocarditis right now?"

Nearly every one of the points I have made from the data I have provided, is currently being debated in both the EU and UK Parliaments.

The mid-term data coming in from this global experiment is now coming in and it's not looking good.  Governments around the world are becoming alarmed.  Not Canada, though.

Please read the information in the thread I just started on the Vaccine debates happening in the EU and the UK.  They are using the very data and studies that you all have rejected here.  They are questioning the medical ethics of harming children, while falsely claiming it is to save very elderly adult lives.

Please start paying attention.

Watch the debates.  They are using the very same data and studies I have been linking to for months.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

You expect a pat on the shoulders for saving salmon?  When you don't care how many human children are dying and injured from the covid jabs?  84% increase in myocarditis, but you still want children jabbed, when they have zero risk.

People like you disgust me.

You could expect millions in prize money once the Nobel committee has a chance to review your research and conclusions.

How's that going btw?

Just now, eyeball said:

You could expect millions in prize money once the Nobel committee has a chance to review your research and conclusions.

How's that going btw?

Well, it's not my research, but the research and data I've been posting, is now being discussed in both the EU and UK Parliaments, so I guess it's coming along.

You should definitely continue to ignore it all though.  

Vaccines and booster uptake in children is quite low so it seems that most parents who aren't completely braindead, are ignoring your demand to have their children risk death for you personally to have an extra 0.000002% chance of surviving an illness that you already have a 99.5% chance of surviving.

Thank goodness more people are ignoring people like you, than people like myself.

22 hours ago, eyeball said:

Have you presented your conclusions to ANYONE with some sort of academic scholarly gravitas?  It's not hard you know, I was amongst a list of authors that collaborated on a scientific paper once.  Have you ever collaborated on a scientific paper that was submitted for peer review by experts?  It's a lot easier than you think, certainly easier than expending years and gigabytes of bandwidth trying to convince an amoeba of anything LOL!

He has had over 800 posts to try and convince the few on this thread and has totally failed... that should be a giveaway of his scientific prowess LOL

On 11/13/2022 at 11:35 AM, eyeball said:

?

Dude, what are you trying to say about the number of covid deaths in Canada?

You don't believe that 85% of people who died of covid in the last month were vaxed? And the month before? And the month before? 

You don't believe that covid deaths stayed the same, or even increased, after we vaxed 85% of our country?

Tell me what you don't believe, and I'll walk you through it like a small child.

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Dude, what are you trying to say about the number of covid deaths in Canada?

The same thing your graphs say, not what you say.

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Tell me what you don't believe, and I'll walk you through it like a small child.

I can't believe you think you're the adult here.

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The same thing your graphs say, not what you say.

I can't believe you think you're the adult here.

The graphs say that 85% of the covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed these days.

Compare the rolling death total from Aug - Sept. It's simple math. They're attached.

I also attached the graph of covid death totals by week from the beginning. Look at things like the first covid summer, the 2nd covid summer and the 3rd, and see if deaths went down in the summer. Compare the flu seasons of 2020/21 and 2021/22. Were deaths down there?

These stats all come from infobase, via statista, and they show that 85% of our covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed, and they don't show deaths going down in flu season, or in summer. We don't have fall of 2022 yet.

The stats are on my side. You just have medical opinions which say "Be a good boy and take big pharma's vax". 

2043460191_10Sept2022.thumb.png.68844f6be7830a094f661b0106aa47d9.png605242702_9Aug212022.thumb.png.8f66db8f892cdb519629b23247666eb3.png1265207818_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.181898d099a8db0ee076e3e0beda1e40.png