Will eliminating vaccine mandates and vaccine passports reduce the freedom for the majority?

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well I am shocked, but reading the wording it appears you are correct.  As such I am going to stop posting on stats until I am clearer on this topic.

Thanks for educating me.

Thanks for the chat Michael.  To be fair, Boges and I have debated this exact topic before so I already had done my homework. In that discussion, Boges educated me as well which is hopefully why we come on these sites. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 1:12 AM, betsy said:

I keep saying before all these - those vaccine passports are only gonna make it worse!

They won't protect you!

What it does is, give you  false sense of security thinking that you're safe from getting it, just because you're in a place that allows only people with vaccine passport! 

Vaccine passports make you let down your guard!

The covid vaccine passports is just the beginning of what is known in the bible as the number 666. The mark of the beast which really means that no one will be able to buy or sell anything unless one has the mark of the beast, an RFID like chip  implanted somewhere on someone's body. We are well on our way to this happening if we do not wake the hell up soon and see it and take action fast to try and end all of these covid mandates and restrictions. They both have done more damage to we the peasants than the covid bug could have ever done. 

This is not a fantasy game anymore. This covid game is for real, and it's intentions are to make everyone slaves for the globalist elites whom will own everything, and we the peasants will own nothing. That is what this globalist great reset is all about. Global communism. And Cowardly and fugitive Castro Trudeau is a big supporter of the great reset. 

if we lose this truckers convoy battle than we had all best get prepared and ready for that 666 chip to be planted on our bodies. It will happen guaranteed. This is part of a conspiracy that no one can deny. Only obedient peasant slaves and fools will obey and deny. ?

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

Look mommy look, the covid sky is starting to fall down. Pieces of sky are on the ground everywhere. Run for cover.

That to me sums up what I think about your post. Apparently, you have not heard yet that the vaccinated people are still getting covid and they could be passing the covid bug onto other vaccinated and the non vaccinated people out there. I guess that the only way to stop the spread of covid is for the government to try and lock every Canadian citizen down for weeks. That would be right up Castro Trudeau's alley. But of course, real men and women know better that this is not about a virus anymore. It's all about pushing vaccines to make the big pharma globalists rich as hell. 

Why do you want to continue with this covid farce and charade forever? Covid is over. I dare to say that you may be a part of this covid nonsense of trying to keep many dormant and docile non thinking snowflakes out there into a constant state of fear and panic because you must really like to see as to what is going on to our rights and freedoms every day. 

Your constant paranoia over this covid sillyness is making you appear as though common sense and logic is now making you look ridiculous. Your covid Marxist program and agenda is no more. Hopefully soon, chicken little Trudeau will be no more. Finally, and hopefully soon, the coward will be arrested and charged with crimes against humanity. 

Two quick things just for your information.

(1) Why does the Mayor of Ottawa have police snipers on rooftops around the truckers convoy? Are they planning on shooting some of the many woman or children in the peaceful crowd?

(2) The driver of a car that hit four Winnipeg trucker supporters and whom kept going was later caught and it was found out that the driver of that car was an Antifa supporter. It is Antifa that will be committing all of the criminal acts and not the truckers nor their supporters.

So, quit spreading  your covid lies and fears. Millions of Canadians are waking up to this covid hoax of a farce and will not take it anymore. This truckers demonstration is all about trying to get our rights and freedoms back that were stolen from us and nothing more.  

Sources: Laura Lynn Thompson website and ActionforCanada website. The Rebel website. ?

Calling the pandemic "Covid silliness" tells it all about yourself.  You live in some kind of alt reality.  What do you do during the day and how old are you?  It is not possible to have a rational discussion with someone who thinks like you.  You missed your calling.  You should be out parading around with the Trumpsters carrying a Swastika flag or Confederate flag in downtown Ottawa.   Hope you don't have older family members you could bring Covid home to.  If you have anything that we could at least partly agree on bring it forth.  Otherwise we are up against a brick wall.  Talk to the relatives of the thousands of people who died of Covid and ask them if it is silliness.

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

LOL

So, could that person choose not to get the vaccine?  The answer of course is yes.  

could that person choose not to get vaccine and keep his job?

the answer is of course not

if I put to a gun to someone's head and say do as I say or I'll shoot

could that person chose to do as I say and not get shot?

sure, but giving them a choice

doesn't excuse the bad behavior

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

could that person choose not to get vaccine and kept his job?

the answer is of course not

OK.  That’s an answer to a question I didn’t ask.  They certainly weren’t forced, unless you use that term in the absolute loosest of possible ways.  

Like we’re forced to wear seatbelts.

We’re forced to leave our guns at home.

We’re forced to not beat our children.

Just now, TreeBeard said:

OK.  That’s an answer to a question I didn’t ask.  They certainly weren’t forced, unless you use that term in the absolute loosest of possible ways.  

that's how people use the term force

learn to cope with english

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

A mugger tells you, "Gimme your wallet or I'll stab you."  You hand over your wallet.  Did you do so willingly?  Or were you forced?

A rapist tells a woman, "You're gonna let me rape you or else I'll kill you."  She lies still.  Did she just willingly have sex?

• Like 1

Just now, Goddess said:

A mugger tells you, "Gimme your wallet or I'll stab you."  You hand over your wallet.  Did you do so willingly?  Or were you forced?

A rapist tells a woman, "You're gonna let me rape you or else I'll kill you."  She lies still.  Did she just willingly have sex?

Right.  Bodily harm could come to you if you don’t comply.  

That is a different type of force.  

“You will not have this job unless you get a Class IV driving licence”.  That is the same kind of force.

Just now, TreeBeard said:

“You will not have this job unless you get a Class IV driving licence”.  That is the same kind of force.

No, it's not.  The rapist wants to put something in the woman's body that she does not want or need.

The mugger wants to also put something in your body you do not want or need.

Blackmail, coercion, threats - this is all force.

13 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

LOL

So, could that person choose not to get the vaccine?  The answer of course is yes.  

People can make all sorts of choices that are good or bad, such as killing people.  You’re making a strange point that doesn’t serve your argument.

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

The threat of unemployment is coercive.   Stop being disingenuous.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Yes 

The threat of unemployment is coercive.   Stop being disingenuous.  

So if a job needs a a driving licence, and you are forced to get one, that’s “force” and it is as bad as threatening to kill a woman unless she allows you to rape her?

Hmmm…. I think there are different levels of force, some involving bodily harm, which are much worse.  

No one will harm the person who doesn’t get a vaccine.  

7 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Right.  So it’s being forced like my examples.  That’s not so bad then.  

It’s not like the force being applied is actually physical force.  

it is bad when that force

is being used to strip people of their god given rights

actual physical force to do that would be worse

but that doesn't make the other uses acceptable

16 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

When was the last time anyone was forcefully injected with COVID vaccine?  Never.  I’ll stay right here.

You compared helmet laws to a vaccine. Its rather easier to force people to wear a protective apparatus on the OUTSIDE of their bodies, than it is to force them to to have an experimental for emergency use only sirum injected INSIDE their bodies.

Reality...its not always hard to stay focused on...is it.

Just now, Nationalist said:

You compared helmet laws to a vaccine. Its rather easier to force people to wear a protective apparatus on the OUTSIDE of their bodies, than it is to force them to to have an experimental for emergency use only sirum injected INSIDE their bodies.

And people compared being “forced” to get a vaccine like it was forced rape of forced mugging.  

Do you think those are good comparisons?

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

You can take off a helmet or a seatbelt.

Once you're jabbed, there is no getting unjabbed.

• Like 1

Just now, Goddess said:

If you don't see the difference between a job requiring a driver's license and a mandate that says inject yourself with this experimental shot or lose your job.....I can't help you.

But you think it’s more like a death threat and rape than it is to a driving licence.  

I think it is more like a driving licence than a death threat. 

So, you are correct… our stances will not meet. 

Do you think yours is more of a fringe view, or mine is?

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

And people compared being “forced” to get a vaccine like it was forced rape of forced mugging.  

Do you think those are good comparisons?

I think such comparisons perfectly exemplify the resistance to having experimental for emergency use only serums into their bodies. Now...a "wise" man would note that.

9 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So if a job needs a a driving licence, and you are forced to get one, that’s “force” and it is as bad as threatening to kill a woman unless she allows you to rape her?

Hmmm…. I think there are different levels of force, some involving bodily harm, which are much worse.  

No one will harm the person who doesn’t get a vaccine.  

You’re wrong.  The harm comes in many forms of ostracism, such as being cut out of multiple fields of work, not being able to participate in physical or social activities indoors, not being able to board a train or plane to visit a dying relative in another province.  All for what again, to satisfy your need for 100% compliance with a heath program you support?  I’m glad you say such ridiculous things.  It just proves how overbearing mandates and vaccine passports are.  

Edited by Zeitgeist