Will eliminating vaccine mandates and vaccine passports reduce the freedom for the majority?

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Catch you and you wear it like a badge of honour.

If you ever caught me lying I'd never hear the end of it. I catch you lying, or dodging questions because you can't defend your lies, several times a day. 

For example, you still haven't backed the serious accusation which you've been defending, that there were swastikas and other racist symbols at the Freedom Convoy.

Tell me eyeball, can you provide some proof that there were swastikas and other racist symbols flying at the Freedom Convoy, would you like to admit that it seems like there weren't, or are you admitting that you're a liar

On 2/8/2022 at 4:27 PM, WestCanMan said:

Do you know how stupid that sounds? 

Read it back to yourself, and think about whether or not you'd like it if you were forced into that position.

Imagine that you're a 25 yr old girl, you have a lot of good friends at work, you like your job, you have good benefits and you're about to try to get pregnant for the first time, you look at all the stats and know that covid is not a risk at all for you, you've read about the Astrazeneca/J&J vaxes that got pulled because of the blood clots in the lungs and whatnot, you're aware that the vaxes can cause myocarditis in people who didn't get covid, and all of a sudden you're told to "vax or lose your job, and you can't get unemployment insurance or CERB".

Does that sound a lot like what you wrote? 

If not, it's because you lack actual empathy. There are people who got massively fucked by this. 

Do we have a foggy clue about what the long-term side effects of vaxing might be yet? There is a drug that went through full clinical trials and was used for 40 years before they discovered that it had trans-generational side effects affecting women's reproductive ability and increasing their likelihood of certain cancers. Believe me, you don't know what the jab may have in store for people yet. No clue.  

Little does Blackbird realize that he is supporting global great reset communism. This was never about a virus at all but it was more about trying to push big pharma vaccines and to take control and power over we the peasants. It is for sure that once we can get rid of all of these draconian covid mandates we will gain our rights and freedoms back. This will never get done until that dictator Trudeau either gives up his dictatorship or gets fired. Either one will work for me. ? 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2022 at 1:22 AM, betsy said:

The vaccinated are now majority in hospitalizations.  That's what it says in the news yesterday.

Furthermore, boosters are worth squat.  Trudeau is the poster boy for that.  He had a booster. And if his kids have had it too, well - one of his kids had covid.

I think the leaders have used covid as a "trial run" and, for grooming people to be receptive to mandates.  CLIMATE CHANGE MANDATES would be the next one.   Both are based on.......FEAR.

As far as I am concerned, the vaccines were meant to harm. I believe that our dear Marxist leaders all got the placebo shot and not the real kill shot. The non vaccinated people have more to fear from those vaccinated now. They have become super spreaders now. Just look at all the people at sports events, All spreading covid around to each other. Castro Trudeau has become the poster boy for big pharma globalists. 

If covid mandates are defeated for good then I do believe that climate change mandates may never see the light of day. Our dear Marxist leaders will have hopefully learned their lesson that Canadians will not believe the lies of their lying politicians and their lying media anymore. They both can never trusted anymore. They have lied to us for over two years about covid. Just saying. ?

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you ever caught me lying I'd never hear the end of it. I catch you lying, or dodging questions because you can't defend your lies, several times a day. 

For example, you still haven't backed the serious accusation which you've been defending, that there were swastikas and other racist symbols at the Freedom Convoy.

Tell me eyeball, can you provide some proof that there were swastikas and other racist symbols flying at the Freedom Convoy, would you like to admit that it seems like there weren't, or are you admitting that you're a liar

No, I make mistakes that I admit to but I haven't lied.

You keep mentioning this very specific accusation but you can't seem to substantiate it with anything more than 'everybody knows'. Who that is could be anything between every human on Earth and the voices in your head.

22 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

FLXuZe0VcAEzGhK.jpg

The social credit system in China is a system where everything people do that kind of breaks any rules, regulations or laws will effect their credit rating. The more points one gets against themselves the less chance that they will be able to live a normal life. Kind of what covid has been doing to us all for the past two years now. Not vaccinated, no indoor eating in restaurants for you, peasants.

I know that Marxist Trudeau would love to implement that kind of social credit like system here in Canada. How an immature young punk like Trudeau ever got his old PM job back was incredible. The election had to be fixed or the only people that voted were all Trudeau supporters. ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Probably for the same reason tourists are told to prepare for hepatitis when they go to Mexico on vacation.

The fascists plan to introduce China's social credit system here, obviously, you paid-for government hack.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Indeed. 

But why are businesses to prepare for the introduction of SCSC?

All I can say is that if those patriotic truckers lose their battle against Marxist Trudeau, that system could be implemented and businesses would be forced to comply or go to jail or lose their business licence. We are not living in a free country anymore. Canada has become pretty much a Marxist state. 

We all need those truckers to win this battle against Marxist Trudeau or else. Our freedom and rights depend on that win. The political elite class in this country are now trying very hard to end this trucker protest by trying to force the truckers to call off their protest or face serious fines or imprisonment. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The fascists plan to introduce China's social credit system here, obviously, you paid-for government hack.

As I understand it the system also rewards people who selflessly do things like open a door for a senior or pick up a piece of trash.  I'm reminded of my old Boy Scout and Cub shirts that had a couple of little badges that gave me social credit for being a selfless do-gooder. Of course I sewed them onto my sleeve.

The government practically hired me on the spot when they saw Boy Scout on my resume.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

As I understand it the system also rewards people who selflessly do things like open a door for a senior or pick up a piece of trash.  I'm reminded of my old Boy Scout and Cub shirts that had a couple of little badges that gave me social credit for being a selfless do-gooder. Of course I sewed them onto my sleeve.

The government practically hired me on the spot when they saw Boy Scout on my resume.

You sick puppy.  So you think that racking up points with government approved ideas and behaviour in order to have basic rights is okay?   Wow

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You sick puppy.  So you think that racking up points with government approved ideas and behaviour in order to have basic rights is okay?   Wow

No, did I actually say that or is it simply what you heard? Christ on a stick I can only imagine how absolutely horrific the coming right-wing surveillance state will be like if they employ people with the sort of English comprehension skills you use.  You'll literally be able to disappear anyone you like for whatever pops into your head.

For example, have you noticed how you hard-boiled righties around here seem to take my words to the bank whenever I jokingly reinforce your stereotypical characterization of me and treat just about anything I get serious about as lies and propaganda?  That's kinda weird don't you think?

One thing's for sure, your dictatorship will have zero sense of humour and that'll definitely make it the shittier one to be under.   

No, did I actually say that or is it simply what you heard? Christ on a stick I can only imagine how absolutely horrific the coming right-wing surveillance state will be like if they employ people with the sort of English comprehension skills you use.  You'll literally be able to disappear anyone you like for whatever pops into your head.

For example, have you noticed how you hard-boiled righties around here seem to take my words to the bank whenever I jokingly reinforce your stereotypical characterization of me and treat just about anything I get serious about as lies and propaganda?  That's kinda weird don't you think?

One thing's for sure, your dictatorship will have zero sense of humour and that'll definitely make it the shittier one to be under.   

I couldn’t tell you were making a funny.  Fair enough.  Okay, sew the humour badge on your lapel, Boy Scout!

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, I make mistakes that I admit to but I haven't lied.

You keep mentioning this very specific accusation but you can't seem to substantiate it with anything more than 'everybody knows'. Who that is could be anything between every human on Earth and the voices in your head.

You're defending a serious claim that remains unsubstantiated. That's as good as a lie. I don't even know why you still post here. I'd be way too ashamed if I was you. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're defending a serious claim that remains unsubstantiated.

I didn't defend anything.

I attacked the hypocrisy of your snotty demand for substantiation in the face of your snotty refusal to supply it yourself when asked.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I couldn’t tell you were making a funny.  Fair enough.

Well if you couldn't tell that I really have to conclude you're actually quite serious about your sense that Canada is a dictatorship and you're a slave.

What an absolutely awful thing to invest so much of your time thinking about.  Don't your friends and family notice or ask you about it?

Well if you couldn't tell that I really have to conclude you're actually quite serious about your sense that Canada is a dictatorship and you're a slave.

What an absolutely awful thing to invest so much of your time thinking about.  Don't your friends and family notice or ask you about it?

It’s almost as awful as investing time thinking that covid is a deadly virus.

6 minutes ago, Shady said:

It’s almost as awful as investing time thinking that covid is a deadly virus.

Except that its true compared to what Zeitgeist believes.  Knowing something is true because its been shown to be true  leaves you better positioned to deal with it. Simply believing something without evidence however puts you in a more vulnerable spot.

It looks like the worst of the pandemic might be behind us and I'm happily getting on with my life.  You guys however are still faced with a nightmare that you seemingly can't do anything about. 

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Where have you been for two years?  Oh right, retired and at the cottage.  Essential workers have felt a lot like slaves.

This whole episode for me is about eliminating mandates and restrictions.

Edited by Zeitgeist

11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Where have you been for two years?  Oh right, retired and at the cottage.

No this is home.  I lost about $60,000 in income over the last two years

Oh right, and my wife I also had to face a couple of different deadly diseases that struck out of the blue on top of the pandemic.

Essential workers have felt a lot like slaves.

I've felt like a passenger trapped in the proverbial car that Grandpa was driving when he fell asleep at the wheel.

This whole episode for me is about eliminating mandates and restrictions.

For me it's been about having to rely on them. Yes I know people constantly remind me that of course we need to protect the vulnerable but the sincerity of that is a bit of a stretch when I know they mean go hide in your basement.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Except that its true compared to what Zeitgeist believes.  Knowing something is true because its been shown to be true  leaves you better positioned to deal with it. Simply believing something without evidence however puts you in a more vulnerable spot.

It looks like the worst of the pandemic might be behind us and I'm happily getting on with my life.  You guys however are still faced with a nightmare that you seemingly can't do anything about. 

It’s not true.  It’s deadly to particular age groups and people in very poor health.  That’s why the average age of a covid death in Canada is over 80 years old.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

In my case, no. They don't need to worry about me, but I worry about them. They all need psychiatric care, it seems. Everyone except me.

I'm the only one who's not crazy...