Trucker's Convoy

West

9 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

That is because we have all these restrictions in place.

Not true. Because, and many, many thanks to them, there are countries that never imposed those restrictions and the sky has not fallen for them. Just not true, so stop floating it, it's discarded, disproven, refuted by factual evidence, simply not true. There's no immediate and strong causal connection between lower Covid cost and the severity of restrictions.

6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This statement is totally unscientific and illogical and it alone discredits you for everything else that you have said or will say.

It was a joke.

I think the masks are bogus.

I only wear it to keep people like you from freaking out and screaming and ripping your hair out in terror.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, myata said:

Not true. Because, and many, many thanks to them, there are countries that never imposed those restrictions and the sky has not fallen for them. Just not true, so stop floating it, it's discarded, disproven, refuted by factual evidence, simply not true. There's no immediate and strong causal connection between lower Covid cost and the severity of restrictions.

Sweden was one.

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

No. It didn't.

Screaming it doesn't make it true.

life.JPG

Your data is bogus. The latest life expectancy statistics available in Canada are for 2020 and life expectancy fell by horrible six months in that year due to Covid from a year earlier

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-contributed-to-largest-single-year-decline-of-life-expectancy-in-canada-statcan-1.5752169

And I can attach many more links.

n 2020, life expectancy was 81.7 years, down 0.6 years from 82.3 years in 2019. It's the steepest decrease of life expectancy since national vital statistics started to be logged in 1921.

The largest declines in life expectancy were seen in Quebec, followed by Ontario,

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Your data is bogus. The latest life expectancy statistics available in Canada are for 2020 and life expectancy fell by horrible six months in that year due to Covid from a year earlier

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-contributed-to-largest-single-year-decline-of-life-expectancy-in-canada-statcan-1.5752169

Oh, if CTV news says, it must be true. ?

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I think Trudeau is seriously deranged now.

He clearly doesn't understand what his role is about and where its limits and boundaries are. Unfortunately now that it's come to that, this country's political system has few (exactly none, in fact) checks against the rise of little benevolent dictators.

1 minute ago, myata said:

He clearly doesn't understand what his role is about and where its limits and boundaries are. Unfortunately now that it's come to that, this country's political system has few (exactly none, in fact) checks against the rise of little benevolent dictators.

He has contempt for regular working people.  He’s an entitled autocrat.

On 1/29/2022 at 12:05 PM, West said:

You'd think with the $600 million you and I gave to corporate media through taxes they'd be able to come up with better propaganda

I read onetime that our dear comrade leader went and bought 300 million bottles of this covid experimental vaccine from big pharma. I wonder as to how much did that cost the taxpayer's of Canada? With a population in Canada of around 37 million what and why would Castro Trudeau want to buy 300 million more of those vaccine bottles that we know never did work in the first place. Castro must of had plans for every Canadian to get at least three booster jabs. Deplorable. 

In America they came up with a slogan for BiDumb called "let's go Brandon. Here in Canada a new slogan for Trudeau is out there. It's called "let's go Brand"eau". ?

29 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

n 2020, life expectancy was 81.7 years, down 0.6 years from 82.3 years in 2019. It's the steepest decrease of life expectancy since national vital statistics started to be logged in 1921.

The largest declines in life expectancy were seen in Quebec, followed by Ontario,

Yes that DOES appear to be what Stats canada is saying.  Frankly I am quite surprised by that number as it likely only knocked off a few months for a large number of the elderly.  As in they would have died in months anyways.

21 minutes ago, myata said:

Yes which is why I always have to explain this to Americans who are in disbelief.  Their head of state has much FEWER powers than the PM of say Canada or Great Britain.  Although you would think a minority parliament would restrict him.  It doesn't I am guessing is because NDP leadership basically have no backbone.

12 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Yes that DOES appear to be what Stats canada is saying.  Frankly I am quite surprised by that number as it likely only knocked off a few months for a large number of the elderly.  As in they would have died in months anyways.

No. The interpretation was that many young people have died much sooner than they were supposed to.

On 1/29/2022 at 12:18 PM, eyeball said:

Have you tried your TV?  I just turned mine on and like Mike said...it's apparently all hands on deck over at CBC and CTV in Ottawa. It's on CPAC and it's even on the World Today on CGNT out of China.

The CBC was only there to look and hope for some kind of a Jan. 6th insurrection type event to happen. It did not. The weekend went peacefully as planned. The three main news channels that we have are the CBC/CTV/Globull whom have no love for anyone who will stand up and fight for our rights and freedoms in Canada. They are Marxist agitating journalists and are pretty much paid to try and destroy anyone fighting for rights and freedoms in Canada, especially if they are white, Christian and conservative.

Those three so called news channels pretty much despise a freedom loving Canada and would love and prefer to see Canada become a Marxist controlled country with their hero Castro Trudeau running the country. Those three betrayal news outlets are not for rights and freedoms. They are there to try and take our rights and freedoms away from us. 

Hopefully, the truckers will stand their ground and stay in for the fight for as long as Castro Trudeau decides to stay in power and finally quits because he could not handle the pressure from the real and true patriotic Canadians whom have had enough of his medical tyranny covid madness mandates. It's time to get back our old normal lives and days back. 

And then it is on to try and get Castro Trudeau arrested and charged for crimes against humanity. Nothing less will do. ?