Trucker's Convoy

West

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

These are not "protesters".  

Nope...protesters are exactly what they are and according to the Police, they are non-violent protesters. Sorry that your narrative isn't working out but to claim these people are violent and ill considered is just not true (at this point anyway).

With that said, I have long said....protesters should never blocks roads. I said it with Idle No More. I said it with BLM. And I will continue to say it with this. If you want to protest then go to your spot and protest. 

28 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Those are obviously left wing plants, or you are making it up.

I heard the same thing on Jan, 6. I might have believed it too if you weren't describing those exact plans in the weeks leading up to it.

You can't claim false flags when you've already openly admitted to it 

Edited by BubberMiley

Just now, EastCanada90 said:

sickening   conservative mp's  having dinners  with them and taking pictures smh..  it's time to go home truckers. just when i was debating possible voting conservative in next election the cons once again show there true side by  siding with these people.

At least say you're voting NDP then. 

5 minutes ago, blackbird said:

These are not "protesters".  They are anarchists and thugs who are plugging up the streets of Ottawa with trucks, insulting people, taking over parks, and making life miserable for honest citizens of Ottawa to try to get their way.  At some point they will have to be arrested and towed away.

At some point, our cowardly PM will have to deal with them.

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

You could have been more specific and said "BS far-right websites spread to manipulate gullible rubes."

You would have still found something to nitpick at.

Tell me,  what do you think of Trudeau telling the uninvited Nazi flag guy "Thank you for coming, sir." at his rally while calling the truckers terrorists and racists when an uninvited Nazi flag guy shows up at their protest?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastCanada90 said:

I did in 2021 actually however i ain't a  fan of jameet staying leader  after his 2 performances so probably back to trudeau next election the way things are headed especially if pierre polievre becomes leader.

Ok. We can end the conversation here. A vote for Trudeau after everything that guy has done is complete lunacy. 

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Poor guy. Seems he ran into a couple people who are camera shy. Was he hurt? Was his phone broken?

Is this the extent of the "violence" of these bad ol' truckers?

Lol...a wet noodle and his phone get pushed by what sounds like, a couple agitated Quebecois.

Oh well...

3 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

I did in 2021 actually however i ain't a  fan of jameet staying leader  after his 2 performances so probably back to trudeau next election the way things are headed especially if pierre polievre becomes leader.

the Conservatives would never pick such a sensible option

they'll just pick another Trudeau clone

Just now, Accountability Now said:

Ok. We can end the conversation here. A vote for Trudeau after everything that guy has done is complete lunacy. 

do i agree with everything he's done no? but  given the alternatives there isn't any better choices.. personally i like the ndpbetter as a party but there leader  has failed  twice now.  the cons  will never get my support unless they come to the center.. which otoole tried to do but has failed and now being stabbed in back by his own party even though he's been  going more to the right wing lately.. so trudeau wins by deafault :)

Just now, Nationalist said:

Poor guy. Seems he ran into a couple people who are camera shy. Was he hurt? Was his phone broken?

Is this the extent of the "violence" of these bad ol' truckers?

Lol...a wet noodle and his phone get pushed by what sounds like, a couple agitated Quebecois.

Oh well...

And he's one of THOSE professors. He went down there looking for trouble and he found it.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the Conservatives would never pick such a sensible option

they'll just pick another Trudeau clone

nah the party will pick pierre if he runs   cause the memberbase is  way more right wing most people think. however him winning a federal election? goodluck to him he would single handedly destroy canada and divide east vs west even more then it is now..

Edited by EastCanada90

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You would have still found something to nitpick at.

Tell me,  what do you think of Trudeau telling the uninvited Nazi flag guy "Thank you for coming, sir." at his rally while calling the truckers terrorists and racists when an uninvited Nazi flag guy shows up at their protest?

I think I have the intelligence to recognize sarcasm. But it would be fun to hear you explain how it wasn't. 

Pretty simple explanation of one aspect of the Charter, even Michael should be able to understand this:

Letter: Preston Manning on why the Constitution supports the truckers | National Post

Participants in the Freedom Convoy currently occupying Ottawa are exercising their freedom of belief, expression, association, and assembly — all rights guaranteed by the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Section 6 of that Charter also specifically guarantees “mobility rights” — the right of every citizen “to enter, remain in, and leave Canada” and the right to move and gain a livelihood.

If the federal government wants to limit the exercise of these rights, according to Sections 1 and 24(1) of the Constitution Act, 1982, it must be able, if challenged, to demonstrate before a court of competent jurisdiction that the law imposing the limitation is reasonable and justifiable in a free and democratic society. This the Trudeau government has failed to do, and thus it is the members of that government not the truckers and their friends who are failing to comply with the rule of law.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

nah the party will pick pierre if he runs   cause the memberbase is  way more right wing most people think. however him winning a federal election? goodluck to him.

if that was the case

then Bernier would have won

another Scheer/O'Toole cuckservative will win

right wingers are a minority even among the CPC

Edited by Yzermandius19