Trucker's Convoy

West

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

No...I do not act on your beck and call.

Nor do I ask my opponents for 'cites'.

It is all just sealioning.

The man's words are for you to read and or listen to if you so desire. If you do not, that is fine with me. As I'll point out...you're free to do as you like. But, I'd suggest you learn quickly that he and his cohorts are not your friends. They just injected you with how many shots? Three at least, I'll bet. And you have no questions...

?

Ok.  You can't do it and are huffing and.puffing in the hope I'll be fooled.

Whether he is my "friend" or not is irrelevant.  I took the time to look up several pages of source information because you said he'd support your contention that the Covid vaccine would kill billions.  

If you can't back up what you say and just hide behind Goddess, I guess you are just as ignorable as she is.

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

but I don't see how it supports your contention that the vaccine is designed to kill off billions 

It's not "designed" to do that - it just does, because it never made it past killing all the animals in testing.  Not all the animals died right away.  Most died after being re-infected.  This problem was never solved prior to mass-marketing and forcing them on everyone.

The WEF has been vocal for years about the need to reduce population to a manageable under 1 billion.  They've been vocal about using the covid crisis to "re-set" humanity.  Trudeau is their poster boy and has volunteered Canada to be the testing ground for various WEF agendas, including getting everyone on digital IDs so they are easier to control.  Did you vote for that?  Me neither.

They are moving towards a one-world government that would then dictate to all countries what should be done economically, socially, financially, everything.  One law, one rule for everyone, regardless of any differences.  No nation will keep its sovereignty.  The ones running the show will be the ones with the most money.  And we've just witnessed the biggest wealth transfer in human history.  Gates is buying up farmland. Agriculture (our food supply) is now under attack in more than a few countries around the world.  Ukraine, Europe's bread basket, is in some kind of manufactured war.  Multiple food factories (like 30 now?  40?) in the US have mysteriously caught fire or exploded in the last few months.

Do I think every president or prime minister in the world is in on it?  No.  I think most of them are useful idiots being sold a pretty bridge called Climate Change.  I think the virus was released on purpose.  Do I think everyone is in on the plot to rule the world?  No.  I think most of them are just useful idiots.  Fauci, for instance, saw dollar signs.  Big Pharma saw dollar signs.

Your view that "everyone has to be in on the plot" or else it doesn't exist is childish.

Your view that tyrants want LOTS of people to rule over, is also childish.  They don't.  They want just enough people to rule over, but not so many that a rebellion (which they know is inevitable) would be successful.  You're already being trained to view bugs as a wonderful alternative to actual food.

If you're looking for one single quote that lays all this out for you and reveals what their intentions are, you're naive.

You have no idea how much I hope I'm wrong about all this.

I do know I'm right about the jabbers, though.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

That you haven't been listening to what these folks say isn't my problem. If you actually want to learn more, search Yuval Noah Harari and similar people and start taking-in what they're saying. Don't get your information from me...someone you despise and do not trust.

I searched him, didn't get a lot of bad print about him, but I do like some of his quotes.

This one IS about Biden, even if he didn't know that at the time he wrote it;

Never in history did a government know so much about what’s going on in the world, yet few empires have botched things up as clumsily as the contemporary United States. It’s like a poker player who knows what cards his opponents hold, yet somehow still manages to lose round after round.

Afghanistan called, Biden can have his lunch back. They just crapped it out. 50/50 he'd eat it if there wasn't an advisor there to stop him. 

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The WEF has been vocal for years about the need to reduce population to a manageable under 1 billion.  They've been vocal about using the covid crisis to "re-set" humanity.  Trudeau is their poster boy and has volunteered Canada to be the testing ground for various WEF agendas, including getting everyone on digital IDs so they are easier to control.

It's not like it is even a new idea.  Dr James Lovelock was preaching 1 billion for decades. An early globalist. He just died...ironic.

The scary thing is that they had the opportunity to put it into action and likely DID. As lizard boy says...we're now hackable animals.

59 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I searched him, didn't get a lot of bad print about him, but I do like some of his quotes.

I think ol' Google & friends will be giving our Israeli fellow the good Al Gore Rhythm. Just listen to the guy talk. He has lots of online lectures, etc.

He thinks he is good. It's not like he's saying...I'm a monster coming to kill you. My warning would be that the Nazis tried to sound reasonable at first. Eventually they figured they could afford to drop the charade. But here he openly talks of 'the useless class'...and you can bet that doesn't include him.

Basically...he and his elite friends will no longer be needing your services.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It's not "designed" to do that - it just does, because it never made it past killing all the animals in testing.  Not all the animals died right away.  Most died after being re-infected.  This problem was never solved prior to mass-marketing and forcing them on everyone.

The WEF has been vocal for years about the need to reduce population to a manageable under 1 billion.  They've been vocal about using the covid crisis to "re-set" humanity.  Trudeau is their poster boy and has volunteered Canada to be the testing ground for various WEF agendas, including getting everyone on digital IDs so they are easier to control.  Did you vote for that?  Me neither.

They are moving towards a one-world government that would then dictate to all countries what should be done economically, socially, financially, everything.  One law, one rule for everyone, regardless of any differences.  No nation will keep its sovereignty.  The ones running the show will be the ones with the most money.  And we've just witnessed the biggest wealth transfer in human history.  Gates is buying up farmland. Agriculture (our food supply) is now under attack in more than a few countries around the world.  Ukraine, Europe's bread basket, is in some kind of manufactured war.  Multiple food factories (like 30 now?  40?) in the US have mysteriously caught fire or exploded in the last few months.

Do I think every president or prime minister in the world is in on it?  No.  I think most of them are useful idiots being sold a pretty bridge called Climate Change.  I think the virus was released on purpose.  Do I think everyone is in on the plot to rule the world?  No.  I think most of them are just useful idiots.  Fauci, for instance, saw dollar signs.  Big Pharma saw dollar signs.

Your view that "everyone has to be in on the plot" or else it doesn't exist is childish.

Your view that tyrants want LOTS of people to rule over, is also childish.  They don't.  They want just enough people to rule over, but not so many that a rebellion (which they know is inevitable) would be successful.  You're already being trained to view bugs as a wonderful alternative to actual food.

If you're looking for one single quote that lays all this out for you and reveals what their intentions are, you're naive.

You have no idea how much I hope I'm wrong about all this.

I do know I'm right about the jabbers, though.

This battle is primarily on the ideological front.  It’s actually humanity versus A.I. because the human spirit demands liberty.  Liberty is the Golden Square.  It’s Phi.  It’s the fractal.  Lose that and we become 1’s and 0’s.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

This battle is primarily on the ideological front.

It's a bunch of unelected rich dudes deciding how we will all live.

To their benefit, of course.

This is what happens when you let 4 people have all the money in the world.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

This battle is primarily on the ideological front.  It’s actually humanity versus A.I. because the human spirit demands liberty.  Liberty is the Golden Square.  It’s Phi.  It’s the fractal.  Lose that and we become 1’s and 0’s.  

That's kinda what I got out of it - AI could replace humans in many aspects.  A lot of people are afraid of this, but I've seen the opposite argument - that AI will free humans to do things that AI can't and never will be able to do - like engage in creative pursuits.  

In any case, it's still not support for the claim that the vaccine is designed to kill billions.

• Like 1

What is it Sherlock Holmes says? If you strip away all the probable you are only left with the improbable. Something similar to that.

(edit)

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Edited by DogOnPorch

That's kinda what I got out of it - AI could replace humans in many aspects.  A lot of people are afraid of this, but I've seen the opposite argument - that AI will free humans to do things that AI can't and never will be able to do - like engage in creative pursuits. 

How do you "engage in creative pursuits" without free will?

• Like 1

In any case, it's still not support for the claim that the vaccine is designed to kill billions.

The issue for me is how fear and crisis are used as excuses to impose behavioural controls over populations

42 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The issue for me is how fear and crisis are used as excuses to impose behavioural controls over populations

Pretty sure fear and crisis persuaded people into bomb shelters when an air raid sirens went off in the second world war.  But if you don't believe Covid was a crisis, then you'll only ever see the measures taken as some kind of manipulation.  From the other side, I feel as free as I ever did.  The mask mandates/lockdowns/social distancing measures have been lifted - as I always expected, even when some on here were predicting a plot to move this country into totalitarianism with permanent lockdowns and "passports".  That didn't happen, and now the same people have upped the ante to some plan to kill billions. 

Which kind of begs the question - why not let Covid kill a bunch of people, then intro the vaccine to finish the job.  If the vaccine is to kill people, why wait?  Surely it would be more effective to kill billions quickly - think of the fear that would generate, and the leverage for control of any survivors.

If there is some plot afoot to kill billions and take over, it's pretty poorly done.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Pretty sure fear and crisis persuaded people into bomb shelters when an air raid sirens went off in the second world war.  But if you don't believe Covid was a crisis, then you'll only ever see the measures taken as some kind of manipulation.  From the other side, I feel as free as I ever did.  The mask mandates/lockdowns/social distancing measures have been lifted - as I always expected, even when some on here were predicting a plot to move this country into totalitarianism with permanent lockdowns and "passports".  That didn't happen, and now the same people have upped the ante to some plan to kill billions. 

Which kind of begs the question - why not let Covid kill a bunch of people, then intro the vaccine to finish the job.  If the vaccine is to kill people, why wait?  Surely it would be more effective to kill billions quickly - think of the fear that would generate, and the leverage for control of any survivors.

If there is some plot afoot to kill billions and take over, it's pretty poorly done.

Just remember that we’ve never seen such tight controls over the conduct of whole populations like this. The last time in the West was Nazi occupied Europe.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Just remember that we’ve never seen such tight controls over the conduct of whole populations like this. The last time in the West was Nazi occupied Europe.  

There's no more control over us now than there was before Covid.  If tight control is what was wanted, why aren't we still living with lockdowns etc.  And again, if the goal is to snuff out billions of us, why not make a virus, or a vaccine, powerful enough to actually get the job done?  Why are these power-hungry people willing to wait years for their plan to come together when it could happen within months?

• Like 1

It’s about getting control over behaviour and resources.   Governments shouldn’t have so much control, especially considering that the people who will bear the brunt of such policies are the poor.   The very rich can insulate themselves.  Allowing government to strip the rights of citizens is wrong.  Just go to Walmart and look at all the masked workers obeying strict rules to “keep people safe.”   Restrictions for thee but not for me.  It’s creating slave classes.   

10 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It’s about getting control over behaviour and resources.   Governments shouldn’t have so much control, especially considering that the people who will bear the brunt of such policies are the poor.   The very rich can insulate themselves.  Allowing government to strip the rights of citizens is wrong.  Just go to Walmart and look at all the masked workers obeying strict rules to “keep people safe.”   Restrictions for thee but not for me.  It’s creating slave classes.   

That's not government telling Walmart employees to wear masks, it's their employer.  If you can't discern the difference between employers and the government, how do you expect to be taken seriously?  

• Like 1