Trucker's Convoy

West

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I laugh because a year ago I posted that article and I told you it wasn't going to end at 2 jabs and you all called me a conspiracy theorist. 

I said, "Then why did Trudeau order enough for 10 jabs for everyone in Canada?"

That ended that conversation.

Now Universities in Canada are requiring YOUNG PEOPLE to have at least 3.

People should be constitutionally protected from these kinds of unnecessary requirements.  You’re right.  The universities are now some of the most controlling, censorious organizations in the country.  So much for academic and political freedom.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2022 at 7:00 PM, WestCanMan said:

Don't feed the trolls.

EF even openly admits that he never has anything intelligent to say. 

Don't eat the chum.... :)

I always have the  intelligence to say, it just takes intelligence to recognize it, severely lacking in some here :)

Edited by ExFlyer

12 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

People should be constitutionally protected from these kinds of unnecessary requirements. 

Aha!

You finally realize there has been no breach of "constitutional" rights LOL

I am not even sure you have any idea what the Canada Constitution actually is.

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Aha!

You finally realize there has been no breach of "constitutional" rights LOL

I am not even sure you have any idea what the Canada Constitution actually is.

I demonstrated my knowledge beyond what you have demonstrated a long time ago.  I’m not repeating myself to support your laziness.  Your complaisance regarding poor governance is clear.   

Edited by Zeitgeist

15 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What do you mean is not going to end with 2 shots? I had 2 shots and I am not taking it anymore. 

Should I be worried that the New World order or Bill Gates is sending agents to my house to give me the third? Does the third have the chip so Bill Gates can watch me while I work? 

WTF, you couldn't think your way through this one?

You honestly don't know how the gov't forced millions of other Canadians to take the jab?

FYI you're gonna need a 3rd dose in order to carry the gesundheitspass soon if you want to enjoy all the rights of a Canadian citizen. You know, the same rights that travellers from Wuhan had back in January, February and March of 2020, when covid wasn't prevalent here yet.

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

Canada has ordered more than 400 million COVID-19 vaccine shots: Here's the progress report | CBC News

I'm not sure if all of the 7 companies he ordered from have the same legality as Pfizer and Moderna, but I do know that those 2 had clauses in the contract with governments that said, "If you order these vaccines, you pay for them, even if you change your mind."

So we went all-in on the bogus vaccines, and now the gov't would rather force us all to inject it than admit that they may have messed up. That fits the pattern.

Which Japan did.  They gave up the money from pre-purchased vaccines and told Pfizer to shove it.

I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Says a conspiracy theorist LOL

If you still believe that questioning the "bat-pangolin-human trio theory" and the "no H2H transmission theory" is just batshit crazy conspiracy then I've got news for you son.

If you ever believed that saying "No H2H transmission is happening" was a reasonable course of action when a coronavirus was out and about (FYI one of the main characteristics of coronaviruses is the fact that they're highly transmissible) then I've got news for you son.

I know that last one is way over your head because it requires wisdom, not just looking at facts, but look up "Err on the side of caution, especially when you're dealing with a global pandemic" and see how that saying applies.

If you still believe that the jab will get us to herd immunity, or that they never said that it would, then I've got news for you son.

If you still believe that people aren't at risk of infection if they take the pseudovax then I've got news for you son.

If you still believe that the covid shot is a vaccine then I've got news for you son.

If you think that freezing the bank accounts of people who donate to a peaceful protest is part of a healthy democracy then I've got news for you son.

If you think that beating peaceful protesters after they surrender on their knees is part of a healthy democracy then I've got news for you son. If you think that our media ignoring that is part of a healthy democracy then I've got news for you son.

Do you still believe that people who get the vax won't get sick? Won't have to go to the hospital? Or at least won't end up in ICU? Or die? How is it that the goalposts just keep on movin' and you keep on going "Hey that vaccine is the real deal!" How much further can they move the goalposts? Almost 90% of our covid deaths are among the multi-vaxxed.  "Ummmm, we need to keep taking the vaccines because they uhhh.... because we uhhhh....." Can you finish that sentence and make it look sensible? Can you justify the gesundheitspass in any way, shape or form?

Do you think that vax side-effects aren't worth discussing? 

Which one of my beliefs do you find so conspiratorial, son? 

Why is it that us conspiracy theorists are always "wrong" according to the MSM blather o' the day but then we always end up being correct in the end? At what point will you finally take stock of all the times that the left's counter-intuitive bullshit turns out to be wrong? 

Can we just admit that letting people fly in from Wuhan, when covid hadn't take hold here yet, was stupid? Does it make sense that they could fly in here to bring the pandemic, and 2.5 years later Canadians still don't have as many basic freedoms here as they did?

How is it that our gov't still considers an unvaccinated Canadian travelling from Windsor to Detroit in 2022 to be more dangerous than they considered a traveller coming here from Wuhan in February of 2020?

IMO they need to stop being counter-intuitive all the time, because it's not working out in our favour. Was that a conspiratorial statement?

But, are we still to be considered conspiracy theorists when all of our theories keep coming true? Isn't that more indicative of being prognosticators? Or, even worse, maybe we're actually making all of these conspiracy theories come true, EF!!! Oooooh, maybe there's a secret cabal here at Repolitics that's running the world EF! You need to run and tell the village idiot ?

I know that you're just a troll, and that you will never have anything intelligent or insightful to say, but I do appreciate your chum because every once in a while I just like to talk about how many times conservatives have been right and leftards have been standing around with egg on their faeces. 

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you still........

faeces. 

Blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. And in the end, blah blah blah. You really like listening to yourself blah, blah blah, blah :)

1 blah = 2 wasted breaths :)

Edited by ExFlyer

A long time coming but it is now confirmed.

Lich and Barber finally get court dates. Probably will get off with time served  but forever tagged as big time losers (to all but a few re-politic posters :) )

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/convoy-organizers-tamara-lich-and-chris-barber-to-face-trial-in-september-2023/ar-AA11hnSr?ocid=EMMX&cvid=7e581d748ae94cee8cf3c929ed435e2d

Chris Scott, of the Whistlestop Cafe, is in court in Mirror AB today and tomorrow.

He's fighting the fines he got when he refused to close his restaurant after AHS sent out the heavies several tiems to shut him down.

He was pretty popular at the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa.  Great live feeds.

3 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Breath deep ExcessiveFlatulence . . . . Lich and Barber's freedom may cause you anguish.

Hey bandana, I posted that news.

In case you missed it I also said - "Probably will get off with time served  but forever tagged as big time losers (to all but a few re-politic posters"

Edited by ExFlyer

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Chris Scott, of the Whistlestop Cafe, is in court in Mirror AB today and tomorrow.

He's fighting the fines he got when he refused to close his restaurant after AHS sent out the heavies several tiems to shut him down.

He was pretty popular at the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa.  Great live feeds.

Echoes of burning draft cards during Vietnam.  No one can say that people like him didn’t take great personal risk rising to the level of conscientious objector.  Without people like him pushing back, we could’ve been more restricted.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Echoes of burning draft cards during Vietnam.  No one can say that people like him didn’t take great personal risk rising to the level of conscientious objector.  Without people like him pushing back, we could’ve been more restricted.  

He's extremely polite, respectful and reasonable, too.  The RCMP officers were testifying today and commented on it quite a few times.  The officers said they felt bad about being made to chain the doors on his restaurant and seize his property.

Mirror is about 500 people on a good day.  It's weird how AHS focused all their efforts on him.

He crowd-funded for his legal defense.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Echoes of burning draft cards during Vietnam..  

the Liberals & NDP are the ones burning their oaths to HM

they are the Communist traitors

Veterans 4 Freedom are the ones doing their duty

in the face of this Bolshevist takeover

infiltrating Canada by way of the Democrat traitors to the republic in America

the Maple Leaf Forever & Old Glory

flying from our trucks

side by side

ducimus

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 3