Trucker's Convoy

West

18 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

And I have so much fun watching the same old same old diatribes.

What you call diatribes are just facts that you don't want to acknowledge. 

Enjoy your "perfectly safe and effective vaccine which got us to herd immunity" in the country where covid never really made much of an impact anyways.

Keep laughing at all of the young people who lost their jobs because they didn't want to take the "perfectly safe and effective vaccine". 

You're a real winner, EF.

Farting against thunder, heard only but those of the same ilk

We hear them right away, because we are paying attention to what's going on. You end up sniffing them later. 

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What you call diatribes are just facts that you don't want to acknowledge. 

Incorrect.

I acknowledge fact. I do not acknowledge rumour, innuendo, right wing exclusives, conspiracy theories, unsupported statements and rhetoric. That is all you have to offer unfortunately.

I don't laugh at people that lost their jobs but, those that chose to quit because they did not want to comply with public health requirements made a personal choice and the consequences of it.  Billions of people safely took the vaccinations. Yes, I admit, some did not tolerate it but they had to get it to find that out. There are those that also cannot tolerate life saving penicillin.

I find that you do not want to acknowledge other opinions or facts so, we must be the same, in your eyes.

Edited by ExFlyer

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Incorrect.

I acknowledge fact. I do not acknowledge rumour, innuendo, right wing exclusives, conspiracy theories, unsupported statements and rhetoric. That is all you have to offer unfortunately.

I find that you do not want to acknowledge other opinions or facts so, we must be the same, in your eyes.

You acknowledged the video of the guy gettn=ing beaten up by police? You acknowledged that young people were forced to take the vaccine? You acknowledged that freezing the bank accounts of people who just donated to a peaceful protest was a gross abuse of power, bordering on fascism? You acknowledged that saying "anti-vaxxers are very often racists and misogynists" was hate speech?

That's weird, because I only saw the places where you denied all of those facts.

Do you have a cite showing where you acknowledged all of those things, or can you do it right now? Or are you still just gonna enjoy sniffing those farts for a while? 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You acknowledged the video of the guy gettn=ing beaten up by police? You acknowledged that young people were forced to take the vaccine? You acknowledged that freezing the bank accounts of people who just donated to a peaceful protest was a gross abuse of power, bordering on fascism? You acknowledged that saying "anti-vaxxers are very often racists and misogynists" was hate speech?

That's weird, because I only saw the places where you denied all of those facts.

Do you have a cite showing where you acknowledged all of those things, or can you do it right now? Or are you still just gonna enjoy sniffing those farts for a while? 

Oh stop.

That is all you got and you keep repeating the one thing over and over. You know my stance o n that..

You also know I am not caring much about the 200 people that had their accounts temporarily frozen.

Why would I cite anything that is in your imagination? :)

I have never once said "anti-vaxxers are very often racists and misogynists" . that  is just more imaginary BS from you.

41 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh stop.

That is all you got and you keep repeating the one thing over and over. You know my stance o n that..

Yes, I know your stance on denying facts that you can observe with your own eyes. That's why I called you out for pretending to care about "facts".

You also know I am not caring much about the 200 people that had their accounts temporarily frozen.

So, you don't care, and that means that it wasn't abuse of power?

Do you know how stupid you sound? [I don't wanna say why that keeps happening]

I have never once said "anti-vaxxers are very often racists and misogynists" . that  is just more imaginary BS from you.

I never accused you of saying it, but you're the one who says that you acknowledge facts. Can you acknowledge that Trudeau said it, and that it constitutes hate speech?

I already know that you can't. You don't have it in you to acknowledge facts that you don't like. You live with your head up your ass. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, I know your stance on denying facts that you can observe with your own eyes.  (1) That's why I called you out for pretending to care about "facts".

So, you don't care, and that means that it wasn't abuse of power?

Do you know how stupid you sound? [I don't wanna say why that keeps happening]

I never accused you of saying it, but you're the one who says that you acknowledge facts. (2) Can you acknowledge that Trudeau said it, and that it constitutes hate speech?

I already know that you can't. You don't have it in you to (3) acknowledge facts that you don't like. (4) You live with your head up your ass. 

1. I care about real facts.

2. Nope

3. I care about real facts.

4. Thanks for the insult. That is what you do when you have nothing but blowing smoke.

Why is it so important to you that I see it your way? You know it will never happen yet you just keep trying and trying and trying. then you insult because I will not cower to your attempts. .

You are like an tel-evangelistic preacher from down south.... trying to convert the masses  and preaching to his followers .LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffb.watch%2FfkV12cwCh9%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2ZXlzA4UffxcUHZ6ThdLxHAriZr9b5rRrCsXbP60C67NWLzvpbvQCXAUo&h=AT0qgBKCDXl0JtpaX1KTQjWuwB_wHcNXMsLD965F6QWfTuZF4IqmvLK7rImIF6ntFYUPgoWo0yRSifE1GlWzQFjSY3PfgIlIsdAe4SPnsrGNDPMUVo0xKFw3U8gg0l6nJg&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT1R0FctWnzQgUV4Xe-OXZT3wGiq9KOmg_bxVkaBVg5cUJzdYrpqFaRfyetLL5iNYCudFQV9PVC9lKibY1EctvobrLYjT5owEZRbtxLcPZvhs3Uldlke-hr5X7hZU7y-7BN0PNOg-0iwqZOPgHsS3EISsdm_c16SYp3ujnVt9xqcfWLY9x-4nVkgo8cXxbrkQkFh6YGXXztaYWCZF4xUqWTTvlfW9VQQaw

Above link is to a Facebook Live with Chris Scott recorded 2 hours ago.

He talks about the case, how he thinks it's going and why he is going to court.  He talks about the events that led up to his civil disobedience.

He was offered the deal that everyone else was - plead guilty to some charges and we'll drop the rest.  He chose to fight instead of take the deal.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Like Russian collusion, right? ?

It's not. I was just making fun of you.

Russian collusion?? What is that?? Where do you come up with this stuff? Oh yeah, in your imagination LOL

You gotta be a lot wiser than you have displayed so far if you want to make fun of anyone.

Plea deals are admissions of guilt.  People under duress take them because of fear of financial ruin and other legal consequences.  The US justice system has used them against economically fragile people for decades, including people of colour.  Refusing a plea deal to take a riskier position on principle is very admirable.  Unfortunately we’ve learned these past several months that our justice system in Canada is a lot more politicized than we thought, much like our legacy journalism.  Our current government’s opinions seem to carry more weight than our constitution.  I think this is because a culture of favouritism and quid pro quo media funding for political support has taken hold like never before in Canada.  What’s worse is that it’s very hard to prove, but we can see that there’s one prevailing viewpoint with which we’re expected to fall in line or cancellation, unemployment, and deplatforming are real possibilities.

This shouldn’t be a left versus right issue either, because people on the left have also been canceled.  Protecting rights for everyone is critical, including for political opponents.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Russian collusion?? What is that?? Where do you come up with this stuff? Oh yeah, in your imagination LOL

Yeah, no one has ever heard of Russian collusion, I just made it up.

You gotta be a lot wiser than you have displayed so far if you want to make fun of anyone.

This is too easy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

So if you get arrested for a random murder tomorrow, you can plead guilty to sexual assault instead. Sounds like a good deal. 

Are you so uninformed? Oh wait, yeah, I guess you are.

Here is learning opportunity for you.

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/victims-victimes/court-tribunaux/plea-accusation.html

Edited by ExFlyer

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/majority-of-canadians-view-a-politician-s-open-support-of-trucker-protest-as-negative-survey-1.6057140

Most Canadians say they would hold a negative view of a politician who openly supported the trucker protest that took place in Ottawa earlier this year, a new survey from Nanos Research shows.

The survey, which was conducted by Nanos and commissioned by CTV News, found about 70 per cent of participants would have a more or somewhat more negative impression of a politician in such a case, with residents in Quebec more likely to hold a more negative view (70 per cent) than those from the Prairies (58 per cent).

"These negative impressions cut across gender, they cut across every age group, they cut across every region. The fact of the matter is, is with seven out of every 10 Canadians having a negative view… This is not a growth strategy for anyone or any party that wants to try to win a majority, I would say even a minority government," Nik Nanos said in an interview on CTV's Power Play Tuesday.

30% Doesn't win a National Election. 

16 minutes ago, Boges said:

This is indicative of a population that has been highly manipulated by state-run media and government fear-mongering.  It’s sad because I don’t think many Canadians understand how they’re shooting themselves in the feet by supporting an unaccountable quasi-totalitarian regime that undermines their rights.  The country may be past the point of no return.  Biden is playing the same game in the US, trying to criminalize any opposition.  There’s no outside to the Liberal Party one party system, it seems.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

This is indicative of a population that has been highly manipulated by state-run media and government fear-mongering.  It’s sad because I don’t think many Canadians understand how they’re shooting themselves in the feet by supporting an unaccountable quasi-totalitarian regime that undermines their rights.  The country may be past the point of no return.  Biden is playing the same game in the US, trying to criminalize any opposition.  There’s no outside to the Liberal Party one party system, it seems.  

Just curious. What countries populace share your view that the type of politics shown by PP and the Convoyers have any hope of forming government? 

It seems like it's the prevailing opinion in the developed world. 

It's easy just to call people who disagree with you as brainwashed. But acts like the Freedom Convoy don't change any hearts or minds. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

"This is indicative of a population that" has seen and heard the politicians speak.

Maybe the politicians are solely responsible for their own image?

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

Just curious. What countries populace share your view that the type of politics shown by PP and the Convoyers have any hope of forming government? 

It seems like it's the prevailing opinion in the developed world. 

It's easy just to call people who disagree with you as brainwashed. But acts like the Freedom Convoy don't change any hearts or minds. 

Trump has a 1% chance of beating Hillary.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trump has a 1% chance of beating Hillary.

Trump lost the popular vote and lost in 2020. 

In the last 30 years the Republicans have actually only won a National popular vote once. In 2004, where Dubya rode a wave of support from his handling of 9/11, even though he had entered the country into a quagmire in Iraq.